It was a foul.

oh well, crooked ass league

Showtime24 LAKERS
02-05-2009, 11:26 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

DazedAndConfused
39 point beat down BABY.

All you can do is bring up last season loser.

4-1 bitch. See I can do that too.

timvp
Michael Finley probably wasn't even watching.

RedsLakers24
39 point beat down BABY.

4-1 baby whoo

mystargtr34
02-05-2009, 11:27 PM
All you can do is bring up last season loser.

4-1 bitch. See I can do that too.

We only remember the Champions.

mystargtr34
02-05-2009, 11:28 PM

:lol no shit. That guy looks like a cross between Fin and 50 Cent.

Ghazi
Even if it was a foul (I didnt see it clearly), good job for the refs swallowing hteir whistles. I dont care what anyone says, games should not be decided at the end by fluke bullshit free throws. (Game 5 of 06 Finals is illegitimate).

Budkin

:lmao

iggypop123
02-05-2009, 11:29 PM
are there even black people in san antonio?

scanry
02-05-2009, 11:30 PM
4-1 baby whoo

and 2-4 faggots... :lol

It doesn't matter if you win the WCF, you still got bitch slapped in the finals. Atleast the Spurs closed it out in the finals..

JamStone
02-05-2009, 11:30 PM
Was this thread made before or after the Kobe poster masturbation session?

ClingingMars
02-05-2009, 11:31 PM
It was a foul.

oh well, crooked ass league

scanry
are there even black people in san antonio?

Now how is that related you racist prick. :(

timvp
games should not be decided at the end by fluke bullshit free throws. (Game 5 of 06 Finals is illegitimate).Does not compute. Without A, B wouldn't have even had the opportunity to happen . . .

DazedAndConfused
02-05-2009, 11:35 PM
It wasn't a foul.

Ray Allen clearly tried to sell contact that didn't exist.

And the ref didn't buy that shit. It has to be a CLEAR foul for them to call something like that, and you all know that.

m33p0
02-05-2009, 11:35 PM
fakers fans caring how spurs fans feel about a game spurs fans don't give shit about. :lol

angelbelow
02-05-2009, 11:36 PM
crap you read our minds

milkyway21
02-05-2009, 11:36 PM
I don't think Ray Allen shld replace Jameer Nelson's spot in the ASG.

I heard his selection angered the Cleveland Cavaliers, who believed Mo Williams should have been picked...

well...

Lakers999
02-05-2009, 11:37 PM
spurs fans let me play you a sad sad song on the worlds smallest violin

Kobe™
02-05-2009, 11:39 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/2cp3nrt.gif

m33p0
02-05-2009, 11:42 PM
i tuned in at 5 mins to go to see some garnett bitching. sadly, he fouled out. signed off.

birdy219
02-05-2009, 11:45 PM
My reaction is as it always is when the lakers play. :sleep

I knew that Boston would lose when I saw the refs before the game started. I told my sister that Boston is in serious trouble. Leon has been and will forever be a laker lover. He can't help himself. Ever notice how the refs get blinders on when fisher does his dirty, sneaky flops and fouls. :nope

BTW how did you like the call that fouled garnett out of the game? :flypig:huh

I was hoping for the first double lost in the history of the NBA. :bang

I wanted the entire team and bench to get into a fist landing fight that carried into the stands.:ihit I wanted ray allen's teeth knocked out with big bird's hair yanked until he had a bald spot like manu. :lol I wanted garnett to have the black beat off him :guin and kobe's good eye to get slapped crooked like his other one.:fight I wanted someone to kick fisher in his :nutkick:
I wanted doc rivers to b....slap that smirk off of phil's face. :stfu
I want big baby and sasha:princess to cry in each others arms:baby:makeout
I want odumb and house to go :hat a blunt :drunk and then :vomit: on each other.

Mostly, I want both teams :loser:fishing before June. :flag:

ManuTP9
02-05-2009, 11:53 PM

I knew that Boston would lose when I saw the refs before the game started. I told my sister that Boston is in serious trouble. Leon has been and will forever be a laker lover. He can't help himself. Ever notice how the refs get blinders on when fisher does his dirty, sneaky flops and fouls. :nope

I wanted the entire team and bench to get into a fist landing fight that carried into the stands.:ihit I wanted ray allen's teeth knocked out with big bird's hair yanked until he had a bald spot like manu. :lol I wanted garnett to have the black beat off him :guin and kobe's good eye to get slapped crooked like his other one.:fight I wanted someone to kick fisher in his :nutkick:
I want odumb and house to go :hat a blunt :drunk and then :vomit: on each other.

Lmao

Trainwreck2100
this thread makes no sense

Thompson
Does not compute. Without A, B wouldn't have even had the opportunity to happen . . .

Exactly, Mavs fans forget when complaining about DWade about Dirk getting more free throws than our entire team in multiple games. They open Pandora's box in blaming refs for losing Finals, unwilling to admit it was the refs who allowed them to get that far in the first place.

m33p0
02-05-2009, 11:54 PM

that was the play that i saw when i tuned in. he pushed off.

dknights411
02-05-2009, 11:54 PM
I hate Februarys. Can't it be May already?

scanry
02-06-2009, 12:25 AM
Exactly, Mavs fans forget when complaining about DWade about Dirk getting more free throws than our entire team in multiple games. They open Pandora's box in blaming refs for losing Finals, unwilling to admit it was the refs who allowed them to get that far in the first place.

Mavs fans are fucking hypocrites. They bitch & whine about their beloved soft ass Mavs not getting calls and yet brag about how they beat the Spurs in 2006.

They were up 3-1 against us and almost choked, and again up 2-0 in the Finals and they lose 2-4. Is that a coincidence or are the Mavs not tough enough?

ElNono
02-06-2009, 01:13 AM
Looks like a Laker fan is scared... can't get the Spurs off his mind...

Lakers999
02-06-2009, 01:26 AM

you are one fat douche bag... plain and simple

DazedAndConfused
02-06-2009, 01:30 AM
Looks like a Laker fan is scared... can't get the Spurs off his mind...

Shaking in my boots at the thought of the team the Lakers thrashed 4-1 without Bynum.

crc21209
02-06-2009, 01:38 AM
People (mostly L.A. fans) , seem to forget that, sure you beat the Spurs in the West Finals last year 4-1 and in the 04' Conf. Semi's 4-2, but then what did the Lakers do? They went onto the Finals and CHOKED big time against both the Pistons AND the Celtics, not only losing, but losing embarrasingly in the series clinchers for both Detroit and Boston. And the Spurs? Well when they get past L.A., they finish the job. In 99' and 03'. And the Spurs didnt even have to bother beating the Lakers in 05' because they didnt even reach the playoffs or in 07' because they were a 1st round knockout courtesy of the Suns. AND people tend to forget that the last Western Conference team to win the NBA championship since 2003 is the SPURS.

2003- Spurs beat Nets in NBA Finals.
2004- Lakers lose to Pistons in NBA Finals.
2005- Spurs beat Pistons in NBA Finals.
2006- Mavericks lose to Heat in NBA Finals.
2007- Spurs beat Cavs in NBA Finals.
2008- Lakers lose to Celtics in NBA Finals.

So if the Lakers and Mavs could please stay away from the Finals it would be greatly appreciated, because those two teams are the ones who have bowed down to the East in the end in the past 5 years. The Spurs are the TRUE Western Conference Champions seeing as they finish the job in the NBA Finals every time, every time.

DazedAndConfused
02-06-2009, 01:41 AM
The Lakers own the Spurs in every possible way.

More rings.
Better winning percentage.
Better head to head record.

And the list goes on and on...

m33p0
02-06-2009, 01:44 AM

More rings.

...and on and on...
...and on and on...
...and on and on...
...and on and on...
...and on and on...
...and on and on...
...and on and on...
...and on and on...
...and on and on...

... meanwhile, the last western conference team to win the title is... you guessed it... THE SPURS! mwahahahaha!

crc21209
02-06-2009, 01:48 AM
...and on and on...
...and on and on...
...and on and on...
...and on and on...
...and on and on...
...and on and on...
...and on and on...
...and on and on...
...and on and on...

... meanwhile, the last western conference team to win the title is... you guessed it... THE SPURS! mwahahahaha!

Yes Sir! :toast. Thats what alot of "casual" fans and mostly L.A. fans dont realize. Sure you've gotten to the Finals last yr and in 04', only to choke it away though. Last West team to take it all has been the Spurs, bitches. :flag::lobt2:

ElNono
02-06-2009, 01:49 AM
Shaking in my boots at the thought of the team the Lakers thrashed 4-1 without Bynum.

You should be shaking... have you guys thought of bringing back Shaq? You know, the guy that won you all your last 3 championships 7 years ago?

DazedAndConfused
02-06-2009, 01:50 AM
Who cares? Stop clinging to the past losers. If you want to go down that road well 14 >>>>> 4.

The bottom line is your franchise is on the decline and may never ever rise to what it was. The Lakers are on the rise and should be competitive for the next 5 years. And we all know the Lakers can rebuild and get back to the top.

The Spurs have only won with Duncan, what happens when he retires? Who will come to San Antonio? Who will want to? You may be looking back on this decade for the rest of your lives as the good ol' days as the Spurs live in decades of mediocrity.

DazedAndConfused
02-06-2009, 01:51 AM
You should be shaking... have you guys thought of bringing back Shaq? You know, the guy that won you all your last 3 championships 7 years ago?

4-1.

If the Lakers do lose this season, it won't be at the hands of your geriatric team that can't even play a b2b game.

m33p0
02-06-2009, 01:53 AM
Who cares? Stop clinging to the past losers. If you want to go down that road well 14 >>>>> 4.

The bottom line is your franchise is on the decline and may never ever rise to what it was. The Lakers are on the rise and should be competitive for the next 5 years. And we all know the Lakers can rebuild and get back to the top.

The Spurs have only won with Duncan, what happens when he retires? Who will come to San Antonio? Who will want to? You may be looking back on this decade for the rest of your lives as the good ol' days as the Spurs live in decades of mediocrity.

weak sauce forum.

ElNono
02-06-2009, 01:54 AM

We're clinging to the present. Duncan is still playing and he's going for this 5th ring... that's all you need to know.

MI21
02-06-2009, 01:55 AM
I don't think there was a foul on the actual shot, but I think Fisher had tangled up with Allen before hand. I thought the refereeing was horrible the whole game, both ways. Garnett was fouled out after Gasol hacked him to make him lose the ball... It was bad both way, and probably evened itself up. But for such a well played, important game, you would like to see better refereeing.

ElNono
02-06-2009, 01:56 AM
4-1.

If the Lakers do lose this season, it won't be at the hands of your geriatric team that can't even play a b2b game.

Talk about clinging to the past... 4-1 was so last year...
We're 1-1 this season. And unless some other team knock you guys out first, we're definitely sending you fishing this year...

crc21209
02-06-2009, 01:56 AM
4-1.

I didnt know you were a fortune teller Ms. Cleo, please tell us what will happen to the world seeing as you know everything that will happen with the Spurs when TD retires. Come on. You can say the Lakers own the Spurs all you want, but you damn sure cant say the Lakers own the Finals in the past 5 years because the past two times they've gotten there they've gotten their overrated ass kicked by an East team. You wanna talk numbers, you wanna talk 14>4 and shit like that, how bout 4-0. Spurs are 4-0 in the Finals, still have yet to lose in a Finals series, on the other hand I'm not even gonna look up how many times L.A. has lost in the Finals. :flag:

The_Game
02-06-2009, 02:00 AM
Talk about clinging to the past... 4-1 was so last year...
We're 1-1 this season. And unless some other team knock you guys out first, we're definitely sending you fishing this year...

Spurs would need to actually get some talent in for that to happen.

the spurs big 3 can't even play a back to back game without breaking down.

crc21209
02-06-2009, 02:01 AM

Dont make too much of that, I think the Big 3 could have played, they've played a million b2b's before, Pop was just resting them while he could, fucking with Denver's head, and seeing what the role players could do.

ElNono
02-06-2009, 02:02 AM

Did you just jump into the Spurs bandwagon? We're fine. And Pop is doing the right thing. When the playoffs come around and our team is fresh and rested, we'll talk again...

DazedAndConfused
02-06-2009, 02:19 AM
:lmao you really think your 1pt win because of an idiotic Fisher foul at the last second to a Laker team playing a b2b game missing 3 rotation players means something?

If that were the case you wouldn't have gotten your ass blown out so badly Pop didn't even play the Big 3 in the 4th quarter the following game.

Face it, the Spurs simply aren't on LAL's level and everyone knows that.

ElNono
02-06-2009, 02:28 AM
:lmao you really think your 1pt win because of an idiotic Fisher foul at the last second to a Laker team playing a b2b game missing 3 rotation players means something?

No I don't. I think regular season records are meaningless... especially when it's the Lakers and the Spurs...

You on the other hand, can't stop thinking about us, as evidenced by this thread, and can't stop ejaculating all over this version of the Lakers that have won ABSOLUTELY ZERO yet.

If that were the case you wouldn't have gotten your ass blown out so badly Pop didn't even play the Big 3 in the 4th quarter the following game.

We're limiting our player's minutes. Regardless of who we play. We're not chasing MJ's Bulls record. We just need to get into the playoffs, then we'll start playing championship ball.

Face it, the Spurs simply aren't on LAL's level and everyone knows that.

Please. Everyone can get their mouths full with the regular season champions, the LAL. We'll take the Larry O'Brien instead.

DazedAndConfused
02-06-2009, 02:44 AM
Nono your fans said the same things last year about the regular season not meaning much. But if you go back and look at the problems the Spurs had in the regular season (i.e. big scoring droughts) they manifested themselves in the playoff games as well and were a huge reason why the Spurs were unable to defeat the Lakers. Don't think you can just completely disregard the regular season. You can't just get into the playoffs and then flip some switch, basketball doesn't work like that. The habits and patterns you create during the regular season will show up in the playoffs.

As it stands the Spurs aren't defending like they need to in order to beat elite teams. Their offense improved at the expense of their defense. Their frontcourt is not good long enough to stop a healthy Laker team. Don't be so naive to assume these problems will go away just because the Spurs make the playoffs. An old team like SAS needs as much rest as possible between opponents, getting a low seed means no HCA and tougher opponents in the 1st/2nd rounds. Who do you think the Spurs would have rather played last season....DEN/UTA or PHX/NOH?

anakha
02-06-2009, 02:55 AM
I'm surprised it took nearly 30 posts for D&C's baiting to finally hook one.

Your skills are slipping, man.

ezau
02-06-2009, 03:20 AM
Spurs' Finals record 4-0 ( 100 percent winning percentage)
Lakers' Finals record 14-29 (48 percent winning percentage)

When the Spurs go to the Finals, we make it count. You guys don't even have a winning record in the Finals. Next time you come back in the Finals, don't humiliate yourselves by losing as much as 39 points, ok?:toast

DazedAndConfused
02-06-2009, 03:23 AM
Spurs' Finals record 4-0 ( 100 percent winning percentage)
Lakers' Finals record 14-29 (48 percent winning percentage)

When the Spurs go to the Finals, we make it count. You guys don't even have a winning record in the Finals. Next time you come back in the Finals, don't humiliate yourselves by losing as much as 39 points, ok?:toast

You've only been to the Finals 4 times in your franchise's existence.

Try making it 29 times and see how your record fares.

That's literally the lamest smack talk I've ever heard.

14 > 4

MANUUU
02-06-2009, 03:25 AM
hey i'll take 100% winning percentage over 48 anyday. it just means spurs CAN bring home the bacon when they get there.

oh and it was an obvious foul by fisher cause its fisher. he always fouls by harassing you and shoving you. thats why LA always puts him on the best players, cause he likes to cheap shot them with dirty fouls that refs dont see. its plain simple that he fouled ray allen before the shot was taken.

koriwhat
02-06-2009, 03:28 AM
http://i36.tinypic.com/es2mis.gif

actually i was rooting for LA. i fuckin' can't stand KG so the more he loses the more i cheer!

ezau
02-06-2009, 03:28 AM

14 > 4

100 percent> 48 percent

Please, don't lose by as much as 39 points in the biggest stage in Basketball. It's embarrassing you know? :hat

DazedAndConfused
02-06-2009, 03:35 AM
hey i'll take 100% winning percentage over 48 anyday. it just means spurs CAN bring home the bacon when they get there.

oh and it was an obvious foul by fisher cause its fisher. he always fouls by harassing you and shoving you. thats why LA always puts him on the best players, cause he likes to cheap shot them with dirty fouls that refs dont see. its plain simple that he fouled ray allen before the shot was taken.

You've only been to the Finals 4 times, that's really not that many times. It's like me taking 1 3pt shot and making it and saying I'm a better 3pt shooter than Ray Allen because my FG% is better than his. You can try and convince yourself that somehow 4 rings is greater than 14 rings but the reality is you're delusional. The Laker franchise has accomplished more than the Spurs could ever dream of.

And the last second "foul" was a hand-check before Allen even shot the ball. But no ref is going to call that at the end of the game so there's no pt whining about it. It was a smart, heady, craft play by Fisher. Bowen does similar things and gets away with it. It's just smart basketball.

ezau
02-06-2009, 03:40 AM
You've only been to the Finals 4 times, that's really not that many times. It's like me taking 1 3pt shot and making it and saying I'm a better 3pt shooter than Ray Allen because my FG% is better than his. You can try and convince yourself that somehow 4 rings is greater than 14 rings but the reality is you're delusional. The Laker franchise has accomplished more than the Spurs could ever dream of.

And the last second "foul" was a hand-check before Allen even shot the ball. But no ref is going to call that at the end of the game so there's no pt whining about it. It was a smart, heady, craft play by Fisher. Bowen does similar things and gets away with it. It's just smart basketball.

How did shooting threes compare to winning championships? Numbers don't lie, 100 percent is better than 48 percent.

MANUUU
02-06-2009, 03:40 AM
you know DAZEDANDCONFUSED, youre forgetting youre talking about 11 championships that your CURRENT laker team NEVER won. and dont even get me started on how kobe should be kissing Shaq's feet for lending him those 3 titles that he doesnt deserve. i love how shaq left LA and proved he could win it with wade the next year. and kobe if i recall correctly either didnt or barely made the playoffs and never passed the first round for awhile (which is proof kobe cant carry his team) and he cried and begged for another person to fill that "shaq hole" that was missing when shaq left, and with all the crying and bitching, they were either gonna trade kobe or get him a big man, and what do you know, kobe ONLY started winning when gasol was there, and now bynum. but lets put it this way, duncan won 4 titles... 4 > 3. eat that. (oh and kobe really doesnt have 3, he has 0 without shaq) thanks. come again.

bigfish22
02-06-2009, 03:45 AM
No Shaq = No Ring

ezau
02-06-2009, 03:46 AM
Lakers have lost more Finals championships as opposed to the number of times they hoisted the trophy. Your team has won 14 and lost 15 out of the 29 times that you've been to the Finals. :toast Numbers never lie dude

m33p0
02-06-2009, 03:47 AM

14 > 4
minneapolis is way way ------->
and they have a new team now. they're called the t-pups.

ginobili's bald spot
02-06-2009, 03:49 AM
39 point beat down BABY.

:lol Automatic fail. You have no trash to talk about what your own team can do so you have to resort to using what some other team did in another season as ammunition. Your bitch ass has no room saying shit considering the Lakers sent your washed up team packing in those same playoffs. The bitterness and butthurt from fans like you makes winning so much more enjoyable.

DazedAndConfused
02-06-2009, 03:50 AM
So what?

They still won 14 rings and that's a hell of a lot greater than anything the Spurs have done.

Basically the Lakers have proven they can assemble great teams in nearly every decade of the NBA's existence.

The Spurs have not. All they've shown is that they can win with Duncan, and those days appear to be over.

Again, I would never trade 14 rings for 4 rings. That is the height of stupidity and I literally am laughing to myself how you guys delude yourselves into thinking that is somehow better.

MANUUU
02-06-2009, 03:50 AM
^^^^hahahaha "those days appear to be over???" last time i checked, no one on the lakers can guard duncan. even up to this VERY day! and you laker fans shouldnt forget manu was hurt last playoffs and we cant win without our big 3 being healthy. go ask boston, they know whats up with the "big 3". :king lakers big 3 <kobe (cant carry a team, gasol (softie), bynum (fragile)> :p:

as long as kobe still never gets a trophy without shaq's help... KOBE, TELL ME HOW MY ASS TASSSTE!!!
:lmao:lmao:lmao

that shoulda been MORE than enough fuel to the fire because it was right before the finals, and kobe STILL fell short which proves ONCE again, shaq OWNS kobe. in ALOT of ways. haha going over to miami and winning it must've been LONGG and LONELY nights for kobe lol :lol

ezau
02-06-2009, 03:55 AM
So what?

They still won 14 rings and that's a hell of a lot greater than anything the Spurs have done.

Basically the Lakers have proven they can assemble great teams in nearly every decade of the NBA's existence.

The Spurs have not. All they've shown is that they can win with Duncan, and those days appear to be over.

Again, I would never trade 14 rings for 4 rings. That is the height of stupidity and I literally am laughing to myself how you guys delude yourselves into thinking that is somehow better.

Your team has won 14 and lost 15. What the hell is that? You have more losses in Finals column man. Oh the Lakers also have a 28-year head start than San Antonio before it oined the NBA. So don't bring that 14-ring crap against a team that is far younger than yours. :flag:

DazedAndConfused
02-06-2009, 03:55 AM
as long as kobe still never gets a trophy without shaq's help... KOBE, TELL ME HOW MY ASS TASSSTE!!!

that shoulda been MORE than enough fuel to the fire because it was right before the finals, and kobe STILL fell short which proves ONCE again, shaq OWNS kobe. in ALOT of ways. haha going over to miami and winning it must've been LONGG and LONELY nights for kobe lol :lol

Do you realize how pathetic you sound?

Kobe finally has a great team around him that he has already led to the Finals. Had Bynum and Ariza not went down the Lakers likely would have won last season. We've already seen what a huge impact both of those players are making this season.

And Kobe is only 30. He can play at this level for the next 3-4 years easily. His window to win rings isn't slammed shut like the 34 year old Duncan, and the 31 year old Manu whose body is rapidly falling apart.

MANUUU
02-06-2009, 03:57 AM
dude ezau, its cool man. lets just let the playoffs this year do the talking and let these laker fans believe what they wanna believe. 11 titles they didnt even play in... whatever helps them sleep at night. :down:

m33p0
02-06-2009, 03:58 AM
i'm sure, if i could get a tape of those old minneapolis lakers championship runs, no los angelinos were cheering them back then.

ezau
02-06-2009, 03:59 AM
Do you realize how pathetic you sound?

Kobe finally has a great team around him that he has already led to the Finals. Had Bynum and Ariza not went down the Lakers likely would have won last season. We've already seen what a huge impact both of those players are making this season.

And Kobe is only 30. He can play at this level for the next 3-4 years easily. His window to win rings isn't slammed shut like the 34 year old Duncan, and the 31 year old Manu whose body is rapidly falling apart.

Duncan is 32 dumbass, and oh, do you know that Boston's BIG THREE is even older than our BIG THREE? So tell me, what happened to your team led by a "young" Kobe when he met Boston's BIG THREE last year? Do you remember the 39-point beat down? :flag:

DazedAndConfused
02-06-2009, 03:59 AM
Your team has won 14 and lost 15. What the hell is that? You have more losses in Finals column man. Oh the Lakers also have a 28-year head start than San Antonio before it oined the NBA. So don't bring that 14-ring crap against a team that is far younger than yours. :flag:

Rings are all that matters. Nobody cares about your losses.

Nobody will look back in the history books and mention the fact that the Spurs won every time they got to the Finals. They will look back and say the Spurs won 4 rings. It's really quite simple.

The Lakers have nearly 4 times as many rings as the Spurs. You could only dream of having a franchise as successful as the lakers.

And the Lakers own your franchise like a red-headed step child in head-to-head matchups. You can't talk shit.

MANUUU
02-06-2009, 04:00 AM
i'm sure, if i could get a tape of those old minneapolis lakers championship runs, no los angelinos were cheering them back then.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

DazedAndConfused
02-06-2009, 04:01 AM
dude ezau, its cool man. lets just let the playoffs this year do the talking and let these laker fans believe what they wanna believe. 11 titles they didnt even play in... whatever helps them sleep at night. :down:

You moron. What you want Kareem and Magic to suit up again?

Players RETIRE when they get OLD. They can't play forever you fucking moron.

God damn you are dumb.

And yes, let's wait until the playoffs where the Lakers will assfuck the Spurs like they always do. This season won't be any different, in fact it will be a straight sweep. The Spurs simply cannot compete against a healthy Laker squad.

DazedAndConfused

9 rings since moving to LAL.

And last I checked 9 > 4.

MANUUU
Duncan is 32 dumbass

i'm telling you man, just leave this guy alone. he's in denial right now, but just let him be. :lol

goodnight fellas.:flag::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

DazedAndConfused
02-06-2009, 04:03 AM
The only one who is in denial is Spur fan trying to convince himself that 4 rings is somehow greater than 14 rings.

m33p0
02-06-2009, 04:04 AM
9 rings since moving to LAL.

And last I checked 9 > 4.
now that's better. and your 3rd grade math teacher will be proud.

DazedAndConfused
02-06-2009, 04:04 AM
now that's better. and your 3rd grade math teacher will be proud.

You got owned. Now STFU.

ezau
02-06-2009, 04:06 AM
The only one who is in denial is Spur fan trying to convince himself that 4 rings is somehow greater than 14 rings.

Duncan is 32 dumbass, and oh, do you know that Boston's BIG THREE is even older than our BIG THREE? So tell me, what happened to your team led by a "young" Kobe when he met Boston's BIG THREE last year? Do you remember the 39-point beat down?

ezau
02-06-2009, 04:07 AM

You're the only one I know who knows 48 percent > 100 percent.

m33p0
02-06-2009, 04:08 AM
You got owned. Now STFU.
:lol :lmao :lol
did i not make you concede those minney trophies?
who got owned again?
:lol :lmao :lol

crc21209
02-06-2009, 04:09 AM
You're the only one I know who knows 48 percent > 100 percent.

Daaaammmmnnn now thats ownage. Oh Laker fans, so so funny. Havent won a ship' since Shaq was on the Lakers in 02' and since then have lost in the finals twice in 04' and 08' and a couple 1st round losses and even not qualifying for the playoffs in 05' yet they think they own the world. Funny shit.

DazedAndConfused
02-06-2009, 04:09 AM
Duncan is 32 dumbass, and oh, do you know that Boston's BIG THREE is even older than our BIG THREE? So tell me, what happened to your team led by a "young" Kobe when he met Boston's BIG THREE last year? Do you remember the 39-point beat down?

No Bynum. No Ariza. They would have made the difference. Nothing the Lakers could do without their starting C and 2nd best perimeter defender. You can't control injuries.

You seem to forget the Lakers already BEAT YOUR TEAM LAST SEASON. And they obliterated them in the last game when they had their team at full strength. The bottom line is the Spurs cannot compete with a healthy Laker squad unless they make serious moves.

ezau
02-06-2009, 04:11 AM
Rings are all that matters. Nobody cares about your losses.

Nobody will look back in the history books and mention the fact that the Spurs won every time they got to the Finals. They will look back and say the Spurs won 4 rings. It's really quite simple.

The Lakers have nearly 4 times as many rings as the Spurs. You could only dream of having a franchise as successful as the lakers.

And the Lakers own your franchise like a red-headed step child in head-to-head matchups. You can't talk shit.

Yeah, it's also very simple to realize that winning 14 and losing 15 championships = a losing record in the NBA Finals. That will go down in the record books as well

DazedAndConfused
02-06-2009, 04:11 AM
:lmao. Haven't won since '02? That's more of a compliment than a diss my friend, it means you expect the Lakers to be great every year and are surprised when they don't win. It's a sign of how great the franchise is.

The Lakers have more rings than the Spurs and they have beaten the Spurs more times in the playoffs when it counts. Quite frankly the Lakers OWN the Spurs. It hurts I know, but the facts don't lie. The Spurs cannot beat the Lakers when it counts, and they won't do it this season if they even make it to the WCF.

DazedAndConfused
02-06-2009, 04:12 AM
Yeah, it's also very simple to realize that winning 14 and losing 15 championships = a losing record in the NBA Finals. That will go down in the record books as well

Nobody cares about the losses.

It's all about the rings, that's all that matters.

You're trying to find chinks in the Laker franchise and failing. Everyone universally recognizes that the Lakers are one of the greatest franchises in NBA history.

ezau
02-06-2009, 04:13 AM
No Bynum. No Ariza. They would have made the difference. Nothing the Lakers could do without their starting C and 2nd best perimeter defender. You can't control injuries.

You seem to forget the Lakers already BEAT YOUR TEAM LAST SEASON. And they obliterated them in the last game when they had their team at full strength. The bottom line is the Spurs cannot compete with a healthy Laker squad unless they make serious moves.

Do you actually believe that a no-name player like ARIZA and a fragile player like Bynum are what you need to make your record in the Finals 15-15? Well if you win this year, your winning record becomes 50 percent. The last time i checked 100 percent > 50 percent:toast

crc21209
02-06-2009, 04:14 AM
:lmao. Haven't won since '02? That's more of a compliment than a diss my friend, it means you expect the Lakers to be great every year and are surprised when they don't win. It's a sign of how great the franchise is.

The Lakers have more rings than the Spurs and they have beaten the Spurs more times in the playoffs when it counts. Quite frankly the Lakers OWN the Spurs. It hurts I know, but the facts don't lie. The Spurs cannot beat the Lakers when it counts, and they won't do it this season if they even make it to the WCF.

Keep telling yourself all this shit over and over again little Laker fan, dont worry, enjoy all the ESPN and all media hype, while we creep up and take the ship' from under the radar like we always do.

ezau
02-06-2009, 04:15 AM
Nobody cares about the losses.

It's all about the rings, that's all that matters.

You're trying to find chinks in the Laker franchise and failing. Everyone universally recognizes that the Lakers are one of the greatest franchises in NBA history.

Numbers never lie dude, these are facts. Either you shove them down your throat or choke it the way your team choked in last year's Finals.

DazedAndConfused
02-06-2009, 04:16 AM
Do you actually believe that a no-name player like ARIZA and a fragile player like Bynum are what you need to make your record in the Finals 15-15? Well if you win this year, your winning record becomes 50 percent. The last time i checked 100 percent > 50 percent:toast

Absolutely.

Bynum is not a scrub. He's the real deal, you know that. Go ask Doc Rivers he made in the X-mas day game. And Ariza is one of the best 6th men in the league. Your ignorance is astounding.

You're trying so hard to talk shit but failing and falling flat on your face. You're embarrassing yourself.

The Lakers franchise is better than the Spurs. Just accept it. The facts don't lie. The Lakers have more rings, more wins, and have dominated the head to head matchups with your team. The Spurs simply don't compare nor should they be mentioned in the same sentence with a franchise as storied as the Lakers.

DazedAndConfused
02-06-2009, 04:17 AM
Numbers never lie dude, these are facts. Either you shove them down your throat or choke it the way your team choked in last year's Finals.

The numbers don't lie.

14 > 4.

The Lakers didn't choke. They lost to a better team last season. I have no shame in admitting that. Had the Lakers had their starting Center and defensive anchor along with their 2nd best perimeter defender I'm pretty sure the outcome would have been much different.

Choking is what the Mavs did in '06 and '07 when they lost to worst teams.

crc21209
02-06-2009, 04:18 AM
Absolutely.

Bynum is not a scrub. He's the real deal, you know that. Go ask Doc Rivers he made in the X-mas day game. And Ariza is one of the best 6th men in the league. Your ignorance is astounding.

You're trying so hard to talk shit but failing and falling flat on your face. You're embarrassing yourself.

The Lakers franchise is better than the Spurs. Just accept it. The facts don't lie. The Lakers have more rings, more wins, and have dominated the head to head matchups with your team. The Spurs simply don't compare nor should they be mentioned in the same sentence with a franchise as storied as the Lakers.

This isnt 00' 01' 02' the glory days of three-peats or the 80's or anything anymore, get over it. The Lakers havent won a title in 7 years and have had two 1st round playoff exits and 1 non-playoff appearance while the Spurs have gotten out of the 1st round every year since 02' or 03', the Spurs are the winningest franchise in ALL of sports in the past 10 years, choke on that, just like your team when they embarrased the Western Conference in 04' and 08'. :flag:

DazedAndConfused
02-06-2009, 04:22 AM
This isnt 00' 01' 02' the glory days of three-peats or the 80's or anything anymore, get over it. The Lakers havent won a title in 7 years and have had two 1st round playoff exits and 1 non-playoff appearance while the Spurs have gotten out of the 1st round every year since 02' or 03', the Spurs are the winningest franchise in ALL of sports in the past 10 years, choke on that. :flag:

The Lakers are the winnigest franchise IN NBA HISTORY. You can't arbitrarily pick when you want to start NBA history.

But I don't even care about living in the past, that's what Spurs fans do because they know their team is no longer good enough to win rings. All you can do is point back to your championships you won years ago because your team just isn't relevant anymore.

All I know is the Lakers are an elite team once again and pretty much a lock to get to the Finals again. Should they stay healthy they have a great shot at getting #15. That's all that matters to me.

If you want to get into these silly history battles you will lose because 14 > 4 and the Lakers own the Spurs in head to head matchups. There is nothing you can say, you've lost the argument. The Lakers have more rings, more wins, and have dominated your team in head to head matchups

mystargtr34
02-06-2009, 04:23 AM
Lol at GayAndConfused.

This shit doesnt stop. Even a 39 point beatdown in the Finals, and another miserable legacy ruining choke job by Mr 35% Kobe Bryant wont shut this loud mouth up.

What exactly are you trolling about this time? Shit that happened when 99% of the people on this board werent alive :lol. What a said fucking human you are. No one cares how many titles the Lakers won in the 10 team league before the 80's. The Spurs have won :lobt::lobt::lobt: since the Lakers meal ticket last brought them one in 2002. Now hes gone, and your Lakers havent done a damn fuckin thing since then and you havent got shit to boast about other than regular season wins and a couple of playoff victories inbetween lottery appearances and franchise embarrasing Finals beatdowns.

You my friend, are a fuckstick of the highest order.

crc21209
02-06-2009, 04:24 AM
The Lakers are the winnigest franchise IN NBA HISTORY. You can't arbitrarily pick when you want to start NBA history.

But I don't even care about living in the past, that's what Spurs fans do because they know their team is no longer good enough to win rings. All you can do is point back to your championships you won years ago because your team just isn't relevant anymore.

All I know is the Lakers are an elite team once again and pretty much a lock to get to the Finals again. Should they stay healthy they have a great shot at getting #15. That's all that matters to me.

If you want to get into these silly history battles you will lose because 14 > 4 and the Lakers own the Spurs in head to head matchups. There is nothing you can say, you've lost the argument. The Lakers have more rings, more wins, and have dominated your team in head to head matchups

We're pointing back to years we won? Really? Your the one claiming ships' the Lakers didnt even win in LA, and looking back to the year 2002, which was 7 YEARS AGO, not like the Spurs who just won one in 2007.

DazedAndConfused
02-06-2009, 04:28 AM
Well then let's stop talking about past history if it's so irrelevant. You keep bringing up Game 6 of last year because you have nothing else to say. Your team didn't even play in the Finals and yet you're trying to talk shit to Laker fans about that game. It's truly pathetic, taking credit for what other teams have done that your team couldn't do.

I'll gladly talk about both teams this season since that's all that matters. The Lakers curbstomped the Spurs in the last game with both teams at full strength. The Spurs simply can't beat the Lakers, they can't stop their frontcourt attack. It's that simple.

The Lakers have beaten BOS twice and CLE once already. They are elite. The Spurs are not.

ezau
02-06-2009, 04:28 AM
Absolutely.

No team should ever be mentioned alongside the Lakers when it comes to Finals appearance failures. Seriously, 15 losses out of 29? The Lakers have been bitchslapped by countless teams in the Finals in its "storied" 60-year history. No other team comes close:flag:

DazedAndConfused
02-06-2009, 04:29 AM
The Lakers have won 8 rings since 1980.

I was alive for all 8 of those so they are all relevant to me. I don't care if you started watching the NBA in 1999.

Last I checked 8 is still > 4. God damn you guys just don't get it.

The Laker franchise is > the Spurs franchise in every way. Your franchise just doesn't compare, stop trying to make that argument. You are failing so miserably.

crc21209
02-06-2009, 04:30 AM
Well then let's stop talking about past history if it's so irrelevant. You keep bringing up Game 6 of last year because you have nothing else to say. Your team didn't even play in the Finals and yet you're trying to talk shit to Laker fans about that game. It's truly pathetic, taking credit for what other teams have done that your team couldn't do.

I'll gladly talk about both teams this season since that's all that matters. The Lakers curbstomped the Spurs in the last game with both teams at full strength. The Spurs simply can't beat the Lakers, they can't stop their frontcourt attack. It's that simple.

The Lakers have beaten BOS twice and CLE once already. They are elite. The Spurs are not.

No matter what you say, you're OUTNUMBERED in here fuckwad, your not gonna brainwash us with your Minneapolis, I mean LA title talk. We could give a shit, because its almost been 10 years since the Lakers have done shit when it counts. And why do you bring up Cleveland or Boston? The Spurs havent played either once so why should we give a shit whether LA has or not.

DazedAndConfused
02-06-2009, 04:30 AM
No team should ever be mentioned alongside the Lakers when it comes to Finals appearance failures. Seriously, 15 losses out of 29? The Lakers have been bitchslapped by countless teams in the Finals in its "storied" 60-year history. No other team comes close:flag:

Nope you can't talk shit.

The Lakers have more rings and more importantly have OWNED the Spurs in the playoffs. Your team has lost so many times to the Lakers I lost count. The Spurs are the Laker's bitch when it counts.

DazedAndConfused
02-06-2009, 04:31 AM
No matter what you say, you're OUTNUMBERED in here fuckwad, your not gonna brainwash us with your Minneapolis, I mean LA title talk. We could give a shit, because its almost been 10 years since the Lakers have done shit when it counts. And why do you bring up Cleveland or Boston? The Spurs havent played either once so why should we give a shit whether LA has or not.

You take out the Minny rings and the Lakers still have 9 rings.

That's still more than double what the Spurs have.

Stop trying to make this argument that your franchise is better than the Lakers. You're losing miserably.

ezau
02-06-2009, 04:32 AM

The Lakers have more rings and more importantly have OWNED the Spurs in the playoffs. Your team has lost so many times to the Lakers I lost count. The Spurs are the Laker's bitch when it counts.

The Lakers are everyone's bitch in the Finals. 100 percent is greater than 48 percent:flag:

crc21209
02-06-2009, 04:34 AM

Oh my gosh really!?!?! I did not know the Lakers have been on a 9 peat dating back to 2000. Wow that is amazing! The Lakers really do own the Spurs when it counts then :rolleyes

DazedAndConfused
02-06-2009, 04:35 AM
The Lakers are everyone's bitch in the Finals. 100 percent is greater than 48 percent:flag:

Nope you can't talk shit. This thread is about the Spurs vs. Lakers. You can't use other team's accomplishments to talk shit.

14 > 4
9 > 4
8 > 4

Whatever metric you want to use the Lakers own the Spurs.

Since 1982, the Lakers have faced the Spurs 11 times in the playoffs, winning eight times and holding a 35-18 overall edge in games. The Lakers are 4-0 against the Spurs in the conference final, winning 17 of the 19 games played.

Here's the Lakers-Spurs playoff series history:

1982...Conference Final...Lakers ... 4-0
1983...Conference Final...Lakers ... 4-2
1986...First round.............Lakers ....3-0
1988...First round ............Lakers ... 3-0
1995...Second round .......Spurs .....4-2
1999...Second round .......Spurs .....4-0
2001...Conference Final...Lakers.....4-0
2002...Second round .......Lakers.....4-1
2003...Second round .......Spurs .....4-2
2004...Second round........Lakers....4-2
2008...Conference Final....Lakers.....4-1

ezau
02-06-2009, 04:37 AM
Nope you can't talk shit. This thread is about the Spurs vs. Lakers. You can't use other team's accomplishments to talk shit.

14 > 4
9 > 4
8 > 4

Since 1982, the Lakers have faced the Spurs 11 times in the playoffs, winning eight times and holding a 35-18 overall edge in games. The Lakers are 4-0 against the Spurs in the conference final, winning 17 of the 19 games played.

Nope, this thread is all about how your team has a losing record in the Finals. That's all that matters

crc21209
02-06-2009, 04:39 AM
Look Faker, we are not talking about the 1980's because the Spurs werent what they are now back then. We are talking about the last 10 years, RECENT HISTORY. So in RECENT HISTORY, Spurs > Lakers. 4 > 3. Making it out of the 1st round EVERY YEAR > Two 1st round playoff exits, 1 non-playoff appearance, and 2 choke-jobs in the finals. Thank you, that is all. :flag::lobt2:

DazedAndConfused
02-06-2009, 04:42 AM
Nah you can't change what this thread is about.

It's about Spurs vs. Lakers.

And the Spurs have gotten owned past, present, whatever the fuck time you want to go to by the Lakers. Your team simply can't beat LAL when it counts.

Spurs = Laker's bitch.

ezau
02-06-2009, 04:43 AM

It's about Spurs vs. Lakers.

And the Spurs have gotten owned past, present, whatever the fuck time you want to go to by the Lakers. Your team simply can't beat LAL when it counts.

Spurs = Laker's bitch.

Lakers= Everyone's Finals bitch:flag:

sonic21
02-06-2009, 04:44 AM

More rings.

Who cares? Stop clinging to the past losers.

crc21209
02-06-2009, 04:45 AM
Look Faker, we are not talking about the 1980's because the Spurs werent what they are now back then. We are talking about the last 10 years, RECENT HISTORY. So in RECENT HISTORY, Spurs > Lakers. 4 > 3. Making it out of the 1st round EVERY YEAR > Two 1st round playoff exits, 1 non-playoff appearance, and 2 choke-jobs in the finals. Thank you, that is all. :flag::lobt2:

ezau
02-06-2009, 04:45 AM
hahahaha DazedandConfused is really dazed and confused :lmao

DazedAndConfused
02-06-2009, 04:46 AM

Until your team proves it can't actually beat the Lakers when it counts you can't say shit. You're going to get thrashed this season again and come up with the same lame excuses instead of coming to the realization that your team is over the hill and your title runs are officially over.

DazedAndConfused
02-06-2009, 04:47 AM
And you can't talk shit about what the Celtics did.

Your team didn't do that. In fact your team got bitchslapped 4-1 by that same Laker team.

m33p0
02-06-2009, 04:47 AM

damn right! it's about a fakers fan caring about what spurs fans think about a game spurs fans don't care about.

ezau
02-06-2009, 04:49 AM

Until your team proves it can't actually beat the Lakers when it counts you can't say shit. You're going to get thrashed this season again and come up with the same lame excuses instead of coming to the realization that your team is over the hill and your title runs are officially over.

Be ready for another disappointment. Your team's not gonna get the championship. Don't give us that Bynum is injured crap or the refs were against us excuse once more. 100 percent > 48 percent:flag:

crc21209
02-06-2009, 04:52 AM

Geez you sound like a damn 10 year old I dunno how many times you put that shit, "Nah nah nah you cant change that, you cant change that." Nah Nah Nah" What are you Akon?

mystargtr34
02-06-2009, 04:55 AM
:lmao at GayAndConfused telling us we cant bring up the past, then proceeds to talk about championships won over 50 years ago, by a DIFFERENT FRANCHISE.

Youve really outdone yourself on this one GayAndConfused.

MambaJuice2408
02-06-2009, 05:05 AM
Even if it was a foul (I didnt see it clearly), good job for the refs swallowing hteir whistles. I dont care what anyone says, games should not be decided at the end by fluke bullshit free throws. (Game 5 of 06 Finals is illegitimate).

The foul would have to clearly obvious to blow the whistle. The call in game 5 was despicable. I don't even think they showed replays of it on T.V. because they didn't want viewers to see how much of a BS call it was

ezau
02-06-2009, 05:55 AM
Geez you sound like a damn 10 year old I dunno how many times you put that shit, "Nah nah nah you cant change that, you cant change that." Nah Nah Nah" What are you Akon?

Akon lol :lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-06-2009, 06:18 AM
lol, of course a Laker fan quickly realizes how pointless and retarded the original point of this thread was, so he quickly defaults to the Laker fan crutch and brings up the total # of rings LA has. Of course like most LA fans, he gets this number wrong and needs to be corrected.

Then it just turns into this back and forth garbage where the Laker fan turns on the troll switch and just repeatedly paraphrases "LA has more rings that (insert team other than Boston here)" as their argument.

m33p0
02-06-2009, 07:16 AM
lol, of course a Laker fan quickly realizes how pointless and retarded the original point of this thread was, so he quickly defaults to the Laker fan crutch and brings up the total # of rings LA has. Of course like most LA fans, he gets this number wrong and needs to be corrected.

Then it just turns into this back and forth garbage where the Laker fan turns on the troll switch and just repeatedly paraphrases "LA has more rings that (insert team other than Boston here)" as their argument.
it's all about pushing the right buttons. :toast

Purple & Gold
02-06-2009, 07:43 AM
the Spurs are the winningest franchise in ALL of sports in the past 10 years

The Lakers will win Team of the Decade

And DazedAndConfused bitch slapped you spurs fans :lol

TDMVPDPOY
02-06-2009, 07:55 AM
where are sunsfans

2 first round wins against the rapist led fakers...cmon now....fakers whats ur excuse there?

pauls931
02-06-2009, 09:31 AM
I wondered how ray missed the shot so badly, but Paul blocked it. However on the replay you see fisher hacking the crap out of him that probably kept him from getting a good shot off. Oh well, if the celts were that much better it wouldn't come down to one play.

chreph
02-06-2009, 09:40 AM
Didn't feel like reading 5 pages of BS so ON TOPIC, no foul.

BTW, the Celtics get away with A LOT of body contact while playing D. For the final couple of minutes + OT, Pierce was practically holding onto Kobe's jersey to deny him the ball. Reminds me of the Pistons of a few years ago. Very good D made greater by not having to play by the same set of rules as other teams due to "rep".

Bandwagon Fan
02-06-2009, 09:44 AM
It's funny how Spurs Fans conveniently have this huge mental gap between 2000 and 2002. The spurs are a self-proclaimed dynasty, when that includes a 3 year gap and no back to backs over a 10 year period they arbitrarily set. Then they brag about this 10 years of dominance as if its some sort of accomplishment when in reality it took ten years to achieve some kind of recognition. If the spurs are a dynasty they should officially go down as the worst dynasty ever.

pauls931
02-06-2009, 09:53 AM
clippers? Is that you Billy Crystal?

lefty
02-06-2009, 10:01 AM

:lol

lefty
02-06-2009, 10:02 AM

More rings.

How many titles won in Minneapolis?

Those don't count

pauls931
02-06-2009, 10:06 AM
How many titles won in Minneapolis?

Those don't count

:rolleyes

lefty
02-06-2009, 10:08 AM
:rolleyes

Zero title :lmao

ElNono
02-06-2009, 10:18 AM
Nono your fans said the same things last year about the regular season not meaning much. But if you go back and look at the problems the Spurs had in the regular season (i.e. big scoring droughts) they manifested themselves in the playoff games as well and were a huge reason why the Spurs were unable to defeat the Lakers. Don't think you can just completely disregard the regular season. You can't just get into the playoffs and then flip some switch, basketball doesn't work like that. The habits and patterns you create during the regular season will show up in the playoffs.

Playing your stars reduced minutes doesn't create 'patterns' or 'habits'. You just increase the minutes progressively at season's end and move on to the playoffs. And despite all your claims about scoring droughts, our number 1 problem last year in the playoffs was an injured Ginobili and a tired team after two very difficult series. Pop now understands what he needs to do, and he's doing it. So I'm not really worried about it.

As it stands the Spurs aren't defending like they need to in order to beat elite teams. Their offense improved at the expense of their defense. Their frontcourt is not good long enough to stop a healthy Laker team. Don't be so naive to assume these problems will go away just because the Spurs make the playoffs. An old team like SAS needs as much rest as possible between opponents, getting a low seed means no HCA and tougher opponents in the 1st/2nd rounds. Who do you think the Spurs would have rather played last season....DEN/UTA or PHX/NOH?

Our defense will improve when both Bowen's and Duncan's minutes increase. I'm not worried about my team at all. Say what you will, but DEN/UTA/PHX/NOH were all within one game of passing each other. We had to wait until the last week to know who everybody was playing. You guys just got lucky. But this season only DEN got a little better. The rest, due to injuries or otherwise, have been worse. And that's actually good news.
Both you and I know that if there's one team that can send you packing in the playoffs, it's San Antonio. And we will.

Bandwagon Spurs Fan
02-06-2009, 10:35 AM

14 > 4
9 > 4
8 > 4

How many of those did you experience you 15 year old retard? You don't got jack for an argument. You didn't even know the Lakers existed until 2000 when Shaq Daddy showed up and drug Kobe's choking ass to a championship.

You're just some dumbass even other Laker fans hate. Enjoy Pau Gasol ya bunch of fucking cheaters.

IronMexican
02-06-2009, 10:57 AM
Zero title :lmao

Definitely one of the worst Spur fans here, and there is a thread in the Classics to prove it.

dknights411
02-06-2009, 11:29 AM
Does it even matter? We've still got more titles than 27 other franchises, including older franchises like the Pistons, and the Knicks. I'm happy with our 4, and I don't care what Laker fans think or not think about it.

Besides, let's concentrate on 2009, not on the past.

Man of Steel
02-06-2009, 12:06 PM
It was not a foul.

Kindergarten Cop
02-06-2009, 06:08 PM
:lol no shit. That guy looks like a cross between Fin and 50 Cent.

You do know that the guy in the clip really is 50 Cent, right?

mystargtr34
02-06-2009, 06:39 PM

You do know that the guy in the clip really is 50 Cent, right?

:lol i was hoping someone wouldnt pick that up. As soon as i said i thought fuck that might be 50 Cent.

Is that from his movie or somethin?

Kindergarten Cop
02-06-2009, 07:21 PM
:lol i was hoping someone wouldnt pick that up. As soon as i said i thought fuck that might be 50 Cent.

Is that from his movie or somethin?

No sweat. I believe that is a scene from Get Rich or Die Tryin'.

It is funny how much it looks like Finley though (of course with much smaller ears). :lol

ezau
02-06-2009, 08:23 PM
The Lakers will win Team of the Decade

And DazedAndConfused bitch slapped you spurs fans :lol

The Lakers always get bitch slapped in the Finals:toast 15 out of their 29 trips. Can't change the numbers bro:flag:

ezau
02-06-2009, 08:28 PM
It's funny how Spurs Fans conveniently have this huge mental gap between 2000 and 2002. The spurs are a self-proclaimed dynasty, when that includes a 3 year gap and no back to backs over a 10 year period they arbitrarily set. Then they brag about this 10 years of dominance as if its some sort of accomplishment when in reality it took ten years to achieve some kind of recognition. If the spurs are a dynasty they should officially go down as the worst dynasty ever.

Do you realize that the Spurs have been contenders for the past 10 years? We may have not won back-to-backs but when it comes to consistency, we're always there, on top that is. The Lakers won three straight titles and exploded into thin air right after. You can't talk shit especially after your team missed the playoffs and are not even consistent contenders for the last 10 years. Heck your team even has to go to the lottery just to get better

DazedAndConfused
02-06-2009, 08:30 PM
Do you realize that the Spurs have been contenders for the past 10 years? We may have not won back-to-backs but when it comes to consistency, we're always there, on top that is. The Lakers won three straight titles and exploded into thin air right after. You can't talk shit especially after your team missed the playoffs and are not even consistent contenders for the last 10 years. Heck your team even has to go to the lottery just to get better

14 > 4.

End of discussion.

9-2 head-to-head record in the playoffs.

End of discussion.

Lakers own the Spurs.

ezau
02-06-2009, 08:35 PM
14 > 4.

End of discussion.

End of discussion.

Lakers own the Spurs.

100 percent winning percentage of the Spurs in the Finals
48 percent winning percentage of the Lakers in the Finals

100%>48%

End of Discussion

Conclusion: Lakers have a losing record when it counts

j-money24
02-06-2009, 09:04 PM
39 point beat down BABY.

4-1 bitch

ezau
02-06-2009, 09:06 PM
4-1 bitch

Lakers= NBA Finals bitch

MANUUU
02-06-2009, 10:10 PM
Lakers= NBA Finals bitch

:rollin:rollin:rollin
thats all i heard in this thread, "lakers=nba finals bitch" lol its true though. and the akon comment was hilarious! :lmao

Ditty
02-06-2009, 10:13 PM

rodney stucky is a spurs fan?

DazedAndConfused
02-06-2009, 10:46 PM
Lakers= NBA Finals bitch

Spurs = LAKERS BITCH

j-money24
02-06-2009, 10:49 PM
Spurs = LAKERS BITCH

hahahaha its true

lefty
02-06-2009, 10:49 PM
Definitely one of the worst Spur fans here, and there is a thread in the Classics to prove it.

So you are a sensitive wuss too ?

I'm not surprised

IronMexican
02-06-2009, 10:58 PM
About what? Lakers won yesterday. I was just stating facts. You're one of the worst posters on this board. I bet I could find about 20 people who agree with this, but you already know that.

lefty
02-06-2009, 11:05 PM
About what? Lakers won yesterday. I was just stating facts. You're one of the worst posters on this board. I bet I could find about 20 people who agree with this, but you already know that.

20 other sensitive wusses; big deal

Findog
02-06-2009, 11:14 PM
14 > 4.

End of discussion.

End of discussion.

Lakers own the Spurs.

Hey Jeff,

why are you never around when the Lakers lose to the Bobcats? How come you only show up when they win a statement game? Do you not have the stomach to stick with your team through thick and thin?

ezau
02-06-2009, 11:17 PM
Spurs = LAKERS BITCH

Lakers= NBA Finals whipping boys :lmao

DazedAndConfused
02-06-2009, 11:30 PM
Lakers= NBA Finals whipping boys :lmao

:lmao at least they can get there more than 4 times.

14 > 4.
14 > 4.
14 > 4.

And the Spurs did not beat the Lakers in the Finals. Quit taking credit for other team's accomplishments. The Spurs have shown they are incapable of truly challenging the Lakers.

The Lakers OWN the Spurs, that's all that matters.

ezau
02-06-2009, 11:40 PM
:lmao at least they can get there more than 4 times.

14 > 4.
14 > 4.
14 > 4.

And the Spurs did not beat the Lakers in the Finals. Quit taking credit for other team's accomplishments. The Spurs have shown they are incapable of truly challenging the Lakers.

The Lakers OWN the Spurs, that's all that matters.

For a franchise that's 60 years old, your team should have won more championships. That's all that matters. 100 percent > 48 percent :lmao

hhml
02-06-2009, 11:46 PM
Two Passengers and the conductor discover that a person has passed away on their Night Train cabin. They come across valuable diamonds on his person, that they wish to keep for themselves. So, to make it look like the man never boarded the train, they conspire to dump his body in a river that the train passes. Their scheme to get rid of the corpse escalates to the point where they have to chop up his body just to fit him into a small trunk. They then become paranoid, as they might turn on each other.

DazedAndConfused
02-06-2009, 11:47 PM
For a franchise that's 60 years old, your team should have won more championships. That's all that matters. 100 percent > 48 percent :lmao

Nope.

14 > 4.

14 rings is better in every possible way than 4 rings.

Nobody cares about Finals winning %, it's all about how many rings you got to show for.

The only reason you care is because it's the only thing you can point to in this argument. It's incredibly weak and you are pathetic for trying to defend it. Just admit that the Laker franchise is better than the Spur's franchise and you can stop lying to yourself and everyone here.

ezau
02-06-2009, 11:58 PM
Nope.

14 > 4.

14 rings is better in every possible way than 4 rings.

Nobody cares about Finals winning %, it's all about how many rings you got to show for.

The only reason you care is because it's the only thing you can point to in this argument. It's incredibly weak and you are pathetic for trying to defend it. Just admit that the Laker franchise is better than the Spur's franchise and you can stop lying to yourself and everyone here.

Your 60-year old franchise would naturally have more championships than a team that is 28 years younger than it ( Spurs) But the other side of the story is that your team has lost more championships than you've won it.

Your team is a tool, launching pad, bitch, rug, or whatever you want to call it for the teams that met it in the Finals. 15 times out of 29, your team lost. Admit it, your team has a losing record in the Finals and that speaks volumes. Your team is not the alpha dog that you have always want it to think. :flag:

jdev82
02-07-2009, 12:09 AM
i dont think it was a block, if it wasnt, weak ass shot, reggie wouldve hit that, and i DONT think it was a foul. lakers are a good team. inexpirienced,but good. i was only watching that with peripherals. i was watching the austin toros on my compopo lol. go spurs go.
well see you guys in the P.O.'s , if your young asses dont lose first round

DazedAndConfused
02-07-2009, 12:14 AM
Your 60-year old franchise would naturally have more championships than a team that is 28 years younger than it ( Spurs) But the other side of the story is that your team has lost more championships than you've won it.

Your team is a tool, launching pad, bitch, rug, or whatever you want to call it for the teams that met it in the Finals. 15 times out of 29, your team lost. Admit it, your team has a losing record in the Finals and that speaks volumes. Your team is not the alpha dog that you have always want it to think. :flag:

Nope. The Lakers and Celtics are the class of the NBA, the two most storied franchises in NBA history. It doesn't get any better than that. Everybody knows that. The two franchises have combined for half of all the NBA championships. Just incredible.

The Spurs had a nice run in this decade, but it's already over. Landing Duncan while still having DRob was a once in a lifetime pickup. Picking up Manu and Tony from the international scene when nobody was paying attention will likely never happen again as all teams are now aware of the international game. The Spurs were extremely fortuitous and it's highly unlikely that the same circumstances that got them to the top will ever happen again.

Go ask BOS how well tanking seasons worked out for them. It took over two decades for them to finally get back on top. The bottom line is you are a small market team that will never be an attractive spot for big name FA's. The only chance you have at rebuilding a winner is by tanking seasons in hopes of landing a good lotto pick, which IMHO is the worst way to have to rebuild your franchise.

Biggems
02-07-2009, 12:24 AM
wow.....a Laker fan clinging to the 14 > 4 nonsense.

hey Laker fan....most Spurs fans respect the legacy of the Lakers and how great the franchise has been. What we don't respect is most of you Laker fans, many fairweather bandwagoners.

I guarantee if the Lakers had stayed in Minneapolis, they wouldnt have 14 titles....in fact, the probably wouldnt have more than 5. What about Minneapolis draws big name players? NOTHING.

LA is Hollywood, glitz, glamour, the fast lane.....it is beaches, sunny weather almost year around, Disneyland, movie stars, musicians, Chinatown, etc....It is the 2nd biggest market in the country. So there is a huge draw for players to want to flock there. It is a big reason why LA seems to always have some of the biggest names in the game......it doesn't hurt that Buss has deep pockets and isnt afraid to pay to win.

Based on media market and sex appeal of the city, San Antonio cant compete with LA, NY, Chicago, or Boston. However, San Antonio still has the 2nd best winning % in NBA History. They also have 4 Championships. They are the only former ABA team to win an NBA title.

Kobe™
02-07-2009, 01:21 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/2nw1m9z.jpg

DazedAndConfused
02-07-2009, 01:22 AM
wow.....a Laker fan clinging to the 14 > 4 nonsense.

hey Laker fan....most Spurs fans respect the legacy of the Lakers and how great the franchise has been. What we don't respect is most of you Laker fans, many fairweather bandwagoners.

I guarantee if the Lakers had stayed in Minneapolis, they wouldnt have 14 titles....in fact, the probably wouldnt have more than 5. What about Minneapolis draws big name players? NOTHING.

LA is Hollywood, glitz, glamour, the fast lane.....it is beaches, sunny weather almost year around, Disneyland, movie stars, musicians, Chinatown, etc....It is the 2nd biggest market in the country. So there is a huge draw for players to want to flock there. It is a big reason why LA seems to always have some of the biggest names in the game......it doesn't hurt that Buss has deep pockets and isnt afraid to pay to win.

Based on media market and sex appeal of the city, San Antonio cant compete with LA, NY, Chicago, or Boston. However, San Antonio still has the 2nd best winning % in NBA History. They also have 4 Championships. They are the only former ABA team to win an NBA title.

That's nice. I never said the Spurs were a trash franchise, I completely respect what they've been able to do for such a small market team.

I don't respect your idiot fans who try and trash the Laker organization and franchise because the reality is the Spurs just don't match up at all when you look at the facts.

ezau
02-07-2009, 01:42 AM
That's nice. I never said the Spurs were a trash franchise, I completely respect what they've been able to do for such a small market team.

I don't respect your idiot fans who try and trash the Laker organization and franchise because the reality is the Spurs just don't match up at all when you look at the facts.

Hahahaha, DazedandConfused caving in. You don't troll around here in ST and expect a royal treatment. When you talk shit about the Spurs, you're gonna get some. However, I like what you said in that post, give us some respect and we'll give your Lakers the same. That's how it is you know :flag:

DazedAndConfused
02-07-2009, 01:51 AM
Hahahaha, DazedandConfused caving in. You don't troll around here in ST and expect a royal treatment. When you talk shit about the Spurs, you're gonna get some. However, I like what you said in that post, give us some respect and we'll give your Lakers the same. That's how it is you know :flag:

LOL so you went back and forth at me for 5 pages just so I'd give your team some respect?

ezau
02-07-2009, 01:53 AM
LOL so you went back and forth at me for 5 pages just so I'd give your team some respect?

so you created this thread to prove what? :flag: