PDA

View Full Version : Thank god the Celtics owned the Lakers.

mystargtr34
02-05-2009, 11:31 PM
Can you imagine the board clogged up with these retards sucking each other off 24-7.

DazedAndConfused
02-05-2009, 11:33 PM
AHAHAH

Spur fan is SO BITTER. They can't stand to see the Lakers on top.

HAHHAHA

I love it! KEEP HATING!!!! YOU CANT STOP HATING THE LAKERS!!!!

peskypesky
02-05-2009, 11:38 PM
AHAHAH

Spur fan is SO BITTER. They can't stand to see the Lakers on top.

HAHHAHA

I love it! KEEP HATING!!!! YOU CANT STOP HATING THE LAKERS!!!!

:rolleyes

Lakers999
02-05-2009, 11:38 PM
Can you imagine the board clogged up with these retards sucking each other off 24-7.

isnt it dark in that closet your in?

Ghazi
02-05-2009, 11:59 PM
My Laker lads, the Lakers are not on top.

In order to be the best, you have to beat the best.

The Celtics were the best last year, but not anymore.

All the King's men are.

Granted the Lakers are 1-0 in the season series, but the Cavs were missing 2 starters.

But Sunday's game will have no bearing on who would win the inevitable Finals series between these two teams, since Bynum is out.

Allanon
02-06-2009, 12:01 AM

All the King's men are.

Granted the Lakers are 1-0 in the season series, but the Cavs were missing 2 starters.

But Sunday's game will have no bearing on who would win the inevitable Finals series between these two teams, since Bynum is out.

Lakers will beat the King and his Merry Men on Sunday without Bynum.

Would that make a difference?

Ghazi
02-06-2009, 12:02 AM
Yes it would.

Ghazi
02-06-2009, 12:04 AM
What makes the Cavs superior to the Celtics this year is Lebron and Lebron only. Indeed basketball is a team sport but Lebron's impact on the defensive and offensive ends is greater than the Big 3's combined.

In general, you need a superduperstar to win in this league. The Cavs have that, the Celtics don't.

But why did the celtics beat the Cavs last year? Lebron didn't have a Robin, and PJ Brown and Paul pierce hit fluke bullshit jumpers.

This year its different, The Cavs got Mo, the Cavs control their homecourt destiny, Lebron is better, the defense is better, the offense is better.

Meanwhile, the Celtics didn't really make any roster improvements although some improvement is internal with the development of Rondo.

Still, All the King's Men > Fake 3

Kobe™
02-06-2009, 12:06 AM
Ghazi riding the Crown huh?
Lol
GOOD

Roxsfan
02-06-2009, 12:09 AM
isnt it dark in that closet your in?

yeah, what a cock-horny perv.....

Killakobe81
02-06-2009, 12:17 AM
Good win but I agree Cavs will be just as tough to beat but we dont have bynum ...so either way it's all good we are either 5-1 or 6-0 on a tough trip ...

MambaJuice2408
02-06-2009, 12:38 AM
Good win but I agree Cavs will be just as tough to beat but we dont have bynum ...so either way it's all good we are either 5-1 or 6-0 on a tough trip ...

Cavs are good. But I think the Lakers can take em. With the Big Three its hard to defend them all. Cuz really we only have Kobe to guard either Ray or Pierce.

Atleast with the Cavs there's really only one star. Lebron. And Kobe can pretty much Neutralize more times than not. The rest of our team make us better than them.

TampaDude
02-06-2009, 01:21 AM
Can't wait for Lakers-Cavs this Sunday...

Banzai
02-06-2009, 12:30 PM
Can't wait for Lakers-Cavs this Sunday...

Can't wait for the Spurs vs Celtics on Sunday. Hope Celtics lose.

TheMACHINE
02-06-2009, 12:58 PM

All the King's men are.

Ok..if celtics arnt the best this year, then who is? We cant say Cavs are the best, cuz they lost to the Lakers....and we have no proof that they can beat the Lakers even with thier 2 starters...especially since they got blown out by 17. We cant base it on assumptions right. So based on your logic that the celtics arnt the best, then i guess noone is the best?

Xylus
02-06-2009, 02:02 PM
It's bad for the whole league when the Lakers are one of the best teams in the league. Listening to some of their fans, you'd think they won the championship last year.

News Flash: Your team lost. Convincingly. They still haven't won a championship since losing Shaq. Stop acting like they have.

Post with at least a modicum of humility.

FreeMason
02-06-2009, 02:05 PM
It is going to be so fulfilling seeing the Spurs beat the Lakers if it actually happens this year.

I had almost forgotten how annoying the nuthugging was during that stretch when the Lakers weren't even a thought.

BlackSwordsMan
02-06-2009, 02:19 PM
Hope Celtics lose.

Me three

hater
02-06-2009, 02:40 PM
oh the Celtics still own the Lakers. they will continue to do so until lakers beat them in a playoff series (which won't happen)

anything else from lakerfan is plain denial

reminds me of the Suns fans when they USED to beat us in regular season

Kool Bob Love
05-16-2014, 01:53 AM

Venti Quattro
05-16-2014, 02:44 AM
Damn, the Magic derailed Big Ghazi's prediction in this thread. Not that I think that the Lakers would lose to the Cavs in 2009...