PDA

View Full Version : Need some help - Graphic design - $400 prize

Kori Ellis
02-06-2009, 10:57 AM
This has absolutely nothing to do with the Spurs but some of you are very good with graphics so ...

I need some help creating some graphics (header logos) for some blogs.

They need to be clean, simple designs that incorporate the name of each blog, along with a logo that reps the theme of the blog.

The design contest is posted at 99 Designs with details ...
http://99designs.com/contests/17186/brief

If you want to message me or pose a question here before submitting, please do.

You should submit two of the logos first - then we'll give you feedback and if we like them, you can submit the rest.

Thanks,

Kori

leo_d
02-06-2009, 02:39 PM
I always tought that the internet is as close as it gets to how the world would be without customs. And graphic design is one of the services that you can get, without paying import/export taxes, from professionals living in other countries where the u$s are more valuable.

That beeing said, i think u$s 400 is an excellent price to pay for 8 logos.

żIs that the usual price for that kind of service?

Kori Ellis
02-06-2009, 03:15 PM
I'm not sure if it's a usual price. I think that kind of thing varies a lot. But I think it's definitely fair enough for what we need.

Thanks.

Timmy!
02-06-2009, 03:24 PM
$400 Vbookie Cash?

koriwhat
02-06-2009, 03:25 PM
usual price i charge for logo design is $250+ depending on how intricate the design process becomes.

i might mockup some logo designs for ya kori seeing how this "recession" is totally kicking my ass right now.

Kori Ellis
02-06-2009, 03:27 PM
usual price i charge for logo design is $250+ depending on how intricate the design process becomes.

Well if you can get $250 for what might take you 30 minutes, then more power to you! :toast

Anyway, I know some people in here do this kind of stuff and need some cash. So if anyone wants to enter, go ahead (or message me with questions).

koriwhat
02-06-2009, 03:29 PM
Well if you can get $250 for what might take you 30 minutes, then more power to you! :toast

Anyway, I know some people in here do this kind of stuff and need some cash. So if anyone wants to enter, go ahead (or message me with questions).

i wasn't trying to knock on you kori. i was letting you know the usual price people charge for logo design is all...

and 30 minutes is not usually how long the process takes unless you want quantity over quality.

koriwhat
02-06-2009, 03:32 PM
here's something i did a while back for my screen printing biz i have yet to really market...

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/21/l_e0ba6259c961abdf705466b8f43bc15b.jpg

anyhow when is the deadline kori?

Kori Ellis
02-06-2009, 03:32 PM
i wasn't trying to knock on you kori. i was letting you know the usual price people charge for logo design is all...

and 30 minutes is not usually how long the process takes unless you want quantity over quality.

I didn't take it in a bad way. I'm not paying for this or anything. It's just $400 is what the company (b5media/bizzia) is paying for this particular contest (and there will probably be more designs needed in the future).

The logos we need are relatively simple. They don't want any intricate designs.

Kori Ellis
02-06-2009, 03:35 PM
Deadline... at least through Monday, but I can get it extended.

koriwhat
02-06-2009, 03:42 PM
Deadline... at least through Monday, but I can get it extended.

i've saved that link.... thanks kori for the heads up.