PDA

View Full Version : Yao to spurs. is this good?

Rapper
02-06-2009, 12:01 PM
Sorry, not to be rude but I got to say something about "trade"

You guys can see that recently there are so many posts about trade on spurstalk.

And most of you are mentioning and saying that we need a big man who can help Duncan inside. R-Wallace,Amare, Shaq, whosoever

But how come no one mentions my friend Yao Ming??

Man I know that sometime Yao is soft in some respects but i think yao is by far the best Center in west from 2005 to now.(any disagreement???)

so maybe we can trade Oberto+Ginobili +Finley + money for Yao

the new "twins tower" is coming:toast

Shastafarian
02-06-2009, 12:04 PM
Make it stop...please

z0sa
02-06-2009, 12:06 PM
make it happen.

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-06-2009, 12:08 PM
Rapper.

Check.

TDMVPDPOY
02-06-2009, 12:08 PM
THE chinese govt should ban ur ass for posting nonsense on spurstalk forum.....:D

yao ming is a cash cow for the rockets, no way they trade him....they will give up winning just for the sake of it.....

HarlemHeat37
02-06-2009, 12:09 PM
I actually heard a rumor that we'll be getting Yao and ownership of the entire country of China..in return, we'll be giving Ime Udoka, cash, and a 2nd round pick..can anybody confirm this?..

Brazil
02-06-2009, 12:09 PM
Rapper.

Check.

:lmao

RuffnReadyOzStyle
02-06-2009, 12:11 PM
Make it stop...please

Amen.

:rolleyes

They just DON'T GET IT. :pctoss

Rapper
02-06-2009, 12:13 PM
just image 3 Argentines in one team

C Oberto
PF Scola
Sf Manu
SG T_mac
PG any one

Indazone
02-06-2009, 12:13 PM
It's not April 1st yet. I think you're a bit early

tmtcsc
02-06-2009, 12:18 PM

You guys can see that recently there are so many posts about trade on spurstalk.

And most of you are mentioning and saying that we need a big man who can help Duncan inside. R-Wallace,Amare, Shaq, whosoever

Man I know that sometime Yao is soft in some respects but i think yao is by far the best Center in west from 2005 to now.(any disagreement???)

Hey Rapper,

I'm trying to be nice here, but I think you should know something. This forum is not a place to post outlandish, nonsensical or whimsical posts.

You are about to be blasted by folks who take their basketball seriously. Starting these types of threads may not get you banned but you are definitely inviting some harsh criticism. Spurstalk doesn't tip toe around with people's feelings: American, Chinese, Eastern European or even people from Phoenix.

I hope you understand that even trying to bring up Yao Ming as a Spur or why it hasn't been discussed on here is because of many different reasons. Its nothing personal but it really is a waste of a discussion. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. Why don't we discuss Michael Jordan coming back from retirement to play here ? Why don't we talk about us trading for Kobe or LeBron ? Those topics are better left for daydreaming than full discussion on here.

I'm not telling you what to do, or what to post, I am just trying to buffer some of the stuff that you have been or about to be getting from other posters.

See ya,

Trainwreck2100
02-06-2009, 12:20 PM
I hope you people are happy, you've gone and confused the chinese guy

TDMVPDPOY
02-06-2009, 12:25 PM
I hope you people are happy, you've gone and confused the chinese guy

HIS abusing freedom of speech here on this forum......ROFLMAO

if we dont see him here next time, you know PLA are on his ass now

Rapper
02-06-2009, 12:36 PM
Hey Rapper,

I'm trying to be nice here, but I think you should know something. This forum is not a place to post outlandish, nonsensical or whimsical posts.

You are about to be blasted by folks who take their basketball seriously. Starting these types of threads may not get you banned but you are definitely inviting some harsh criticism. Spurstalk doesn't tip toe around with people's feelings: American, Chinese, Eastern European or even people from Phoenix.

I hope you understand that even trying to bring up Yao Ming as a Spur or why it hasn't been discussed on here is because of many different reasons. Its nothing personal but it really is a waste of a discussion. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. Why don't we discuss Michael Jordan coming back from retirement to play here ? Why don't we talk about us trading for Kobe or LeBron ? Those topics are better left for daydreaming than full discussion on here.

I'm not telling you what to do, or what to post, I am just trying to buffer some of the stuff that you have been or about to be getting from other posters.

See ya,

well,thanks for telling me that.

maybe this is a culture difference, in China, basketball fans can say anytimg they like and discuss anything they imagine, of course only in basketball field

back to the subject, i don't think "Yao to spurs" is just my wishful thinking or a meaningless discussion, 'cause you never know what will heppen tomorrow, yes i know this is almost impossible but not 100% impossible, right? my friend:toast

i just know the reason why you" NBA" is so successful is that because USA and NBA is a place where everything is possible.

who knew there would be a black president in the future of USA in 50 years ago?

just like the slogon of NBA currently

"where amazing happens"

anyway, thanks for telling me that,

mountainballer
02-06-2009, 12:40 PM
Make it stop...please

:rollin

didn't you know that moronism dies last!

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i81/jaywahr/PoliceAcademy7.jpg

tmtcsc
02-06-2009, 12:48 PM
well,thanks for telling me that.

maybe this is a culture difference, in China, basketball fans can say anytimg they like and discuss anything they imagine, of course only in basketball field

back to the subject, i don't think "Yao to spurs" is just my wishful thinking or a meaningless discussion, 'cause you never know what will heppen tomorrow, yes i know this is alomost impossible but not 100% impossible, right? my friend:toast

i just know the reason why you" NBA" is so successful is that because USA and NBA is a place where everything is possible.

who knew there would be a black president in the future of USA in 50 years ago?

just like the slogon of NBA currently

"where amazing happens"

anyway, thanks for telling me that,

You're welcome, and make sure you don't take anything too personal in here. :toast

smeagol
02-06-2009, 02:11 PM
Make it stop...please

I feel just like your avatar . . .

Leftyventricle
02-06-2009, 06:22 PM
lets get yi jianlian.

Shastafarian
02-06-2009, 06:43 PM
I feel just like your avatar . . .

You feel like Mark Cuban choking on a banana? :lol

Chris
02-06-2009, 06:47 PM
You can't blame him for thinking it would be possible though, considering the trades that have gone down recently in the past few years.

jdev82
02-06-2009, 08:07 PM
no, stupid

jdev82
02-06-2009, 08:11 PM
how stupid can you get. hes got a 20 mil contract, the "rockettes" are in a title run year, and they would never trade to a division rival. moron.
dont for a second think that just because hes chinese (like you) hes any good at ball. sorry to break it to you, but there are no good chinese players in the league. yi? yao? gimme a break. learn about basketball before you post threads. i dont think that just because a fellow irishman wants to play for my team that he would help or has any talent. fuck off.

Lars
02-06-2009, 08:18 PM
how stupid can you get. hes got a 20 mil contract, the "rockettes" are in a title run year, and they would never trade to a division rival. moron.
dont for a second think that just because hes chinese (like you) hes any good at ball. sorry to break it to you, but there are no good chinese players in the league. yi? yao? gimme a break. learn about basketball before you post threads. i dont think that just because a fellow irishman wants to play for my team that he would help or has any talent. fuck off.

Thats just not true! We gave you Vspan remember. :downspin:

Rogue
02-06-2009, 08:37 PM

Thanks, Raper. I thank you in the name of all the rockets fans living in this world. It's ideal for us to trade a shit for a super sixther and two role players, thanks a bunch. Regard to your mother.

NRHector
02-06-2009, 08:46 PM
why are some people bashing at the poor guy? some of you probably play fantasy basketball, isn't it the same thing?:flag:

Rogue
02-06-2009, 08:59 PM
why are some people bashing at the poor guy? some of you probably play fantasy basketball, isn't it the same thing?:flag:
Nope, this is not a poor guy at all. this guys is a real warrior instead, the bravest thing he's ever done is just keeping posting his sh@t ignoring our critism and sarcasm. Sincerely he is a brave guy which is full of courage and sh@t.:lmao

NRHector
02-06-2009, 09:23 PM
Nope, this is not a poor guy at all. this guys is a real warrior instead, the bravest thing he's ever done is just keeping posting his sh@t ignoring our critism and sarcasm. Sincerely he is a brave guy which is full of courage and sh@t.:lmao

Rapper is from another continent with different ideas and different culture. He is still learning how this forum works so why don't we help him a little so we can show him how things are done in this part of the world.:flag:

GSH
02-07-2009, 12:12 AM
This isn't a language problem. Did you ever see the movie Rain Man?

"So, Raymond, how much does a candy bar cost?"

"Um... about a hundred dollars."

"Uh huh. And how much does a new sports car cost?"

"About hundred dollars, 'bout a hundred dollars. Uhh-ohh... time for Wapner. Yeah. Definitely time for Wapner."