PDA

View Full Version : Lady Problem, Any advice..

RyanLeaf
02-06-2009, 02:42 PM
I know I shall sound like a tool for using facebook this much, but I need to figure out the deal with this.
Ok so I am in my second semester of college. I just transferred and in one of my classes I have around 15-20 people in it. So after the 2nd class, I go home and find I have been requested as someones friend on facebook. Its this girl that stared at me coming into the class, and I guess she got my name off the attendance sheet and friended me. I mean I never sat next to her or even talked to her once, but she still found out my name and friended me. She sent me some messages on facebook and said to talk in class and whatever. So the past 2 classes, I have been sitting next to her and we have been talking after class until we reach our next classes. The thing is, it says she has a boyfriend on facebook at another school in the country and were together before college and now still are, yet what the deal with me then? And her main facebook picture is of her and her boyfriend, and she has a bunch of pics with her boyfriend Its making zero sense, i want to talk to her more after class now and see a movie or something, but I have no clue if I should or not because of the boyfriend fiasco.

IronMexican
02-06-2009, 02:44 PM
Go for it, bro. If she really likes you, she'll probably dump that guy and get with you.

PM5K
02-06-2009, 02:51 PM
Idiot, tap that shit then she'll have a picture of her and YOU on her Facebook.

BacktoBasics
02-06-2009, 02:59 PM
The tool part of this thread is accurate.

RyanLeaf
02-06-2009, 03:10 PM
Idiot, tap that shit then she'll have a picture of her and YOU on her Facebook.

I dont know if she wants to be friends or just nothing?

EricB
02-06-2009, 03:12 PM
I'd have to ask her how serious she is about said boyfriend, and then gauge her interest in a round about way of going out with you.

Thats the best I have. Hopefully you get more mature and serious replys. Good luck :tu

IronMexican
02-06-2009, 03:13 PM
Just go for it. Do you really want to be friends with her? If so, be a pussy and wait it out. If you just want to get with her, then go for it. What's the worst that can happen? "I'm not into you" or she will probably say "I like you, but I have a boyfriend" I've been in this spot before.

RyanLeaf
02-06-2009, 03:16 PM
Just go for it. Do you really want to be friends with her? If so, be a pussy and wait it out. If you just want to get with her, then go for it. What's the worst that can happen? "I'm not into you" or she will probably say "I like you, but I have a boyfriend" I've been in this spot before.

Well I have had 2 classes with her so I barely know her. But she is a fine looking girl. Why the fuck is she friending me and all this jazz if shes got a man.

IronMexican
02-06-2009, 03:18 PM
Exactly. Go for it. If she don't like you, fuck it. Stop talking to her or be friends, whatever you want her to be. Girls play too many games and it can be frustrating.

RyanLeaf
02-06-2009, 03:19 PM
Exactly. Go for it. If she don't like you, fuck it. Stop talking to her or be friends, whatever you want her to be. Girls play too many games and it can be frustrating.

Fucking annoying. Ill ask her out on tuesday. But then who the fuck is she going to cheat on with me if I get with her.

Bender
02-06-2009, 03:20 PM
does the other dude look like he could beat the crap out of you...?

IronMexican
02-06-2009, 03:22 PM

Why would he have to worry about that? Ryan Leaf would tell the other guy to "Knock it off" and Junior Seau would come in and save the other guy.

RyanLeaf
02-06-2009, 03:23 PM

Uh, no. Not at all. He go to school across the country as well.

PM5K
02-06-2009, 03:29 PM
He go to school across the country as well.

Yeah so get that shit through your thick fucking head, no matter how long it is he can't reach her kitty from across the country, but you can.

BacktoBasics
02-06-2009, 03:33 PM
This bitch is probably just using you as an excuse to make her far away boyfriend jealous. You're going to end up wasting your time and/or money.

RyanLeaf
02-06-2009, 03:36 PM
Yeah so get that shit through your thick fucking head, no matter how long it is he can't reach her kitty from across the country, but you can.

Then why the fuck would she still be in a relationship with him if she wants other guys.

Blake
02-06-2009, 03:37 PM
I know I shall sound like a tool for using facebook this much, but I need to figure out the deal with this.
Ok so I am in my second semester of college. I just transferred and in one of my classes I have around 15-20 people in it. So after the 2nd class, I go home and find I have been requested as someones friend on facebook. Its this girl that stared at me coming into the class, and I guess she got my name off the attendance sheet and friended me. I mean I never sat next to her or even talked to her once, but she still found out my name and friended me. She sent me some messages on facebook and said to talk in class and whatever. So the past 2 classes, I have been sitting next to her and we have been talking after class until we reach our next classes. The thing is, it says she has a boyfriend on facebook at another school in the country and were together before college and now still are, yet what the deal with me then? And her main facebook picture is of her and her boyfriend, and she has a bunch of pics with her boyfriend Its making zero sense, i want to talk to her more after class now and see a movie or something, but I have no clue if I should or not because of the boyfriend fiasco.

she looked at you, saw a geek and an easy A.

she's using you like a stripper would.

PM5K
02-06-2009, 03:41 PM
Then why the fuck would she still be in a relationship with him if she wants other guys.

People cheat genius, especially on guys that are across the country, and the reason they do this is because if you tell her no she won't feel so rejected because she still technically has a boyfriend, but once you start fucking her she's going to drop his ass...

Fpoonsie
02-06-2009, 03:45 PM
Meh, I'd say it's worth a shot...and I'd also recommend putting LESS stock into what somebody's FB profile says.

RyanLeaf
02-06-2009, 03:45 PM
she looked at you, saw a geek and an easy A.

she's using you like a stripper would.

We dont have homework. We have a Midterm and a final. There is no homework or studying to copy me off of.

IronMexican
02-06-2009, 03:47 PM
Yeah, I wouldn't put any stock into a FB profile either.

RyanLeaf
02-06-2009, 03:47 PM
People cheat genius, especially on guys that are across the country, and the reason they do this is because if you tell her no she won't feel so rejected because she still technically has a boyfriend, but once you start fucking her she's going to drop his ass...

Thats what I am thinking. Im asking her out, but on her wall her giant douchebag boyfriend is saying I love you and tehe and all this gay ass shit

Blake
02-06-2009, 03:49 PM
We dont have homework. We have a Midterm and a final. There is no homework or studying to copy me off of.

:lol

If you think she wants you for anything other than to help her get a good/passing grade in this class, you are an idiot.

you're like the dude that says "no no...this stripper really likes me for me."

RyanLeaf
02-06-2009, 03:52 PM

If you think she wants you for anything other than to help her get a good/passing grade in this class, you are an idiot.

you're like the dude that says "no no...this stripper really likes me for me."

Are you retarded? She takes around 5 pages of notes during each class and I just sit there and listen and talk to her. Good post though.

Blake
02-06-2009, 03:53 PM
Are you retarded?

Apparently you are. You are the one trying to hook up with a chick that has a boyfriend on the front page of her facebook.

RyanLeaf
02-06-2009, 03:56 PM
Apparently you are. You are the one trying to hook up with a chick that has a boyfriend on the front page of her facebook.

if you say so.

PM5K
02-06-2009, 03:58 PM
Meh, I'd say it's worth a shot...and I'd also recommend putting LESS stock into what somebody's FB profile says.

Right on the money. She could have already broken up with his ass but hasn't gone through the trouble to remove him. OR maybe she just doesn't want to appear to be some single looser without a boyfriend, or maybe she is with him but since he's across the country, well you guys know the rules about cheating when you're in another state...

MiamiHeat
02-06-2009, 04:00 PM
ask her about her facebook status, the whole boyfriend thing.

if she says she has a boyfriend and wants you anyway, then you know you can never have a serious relationship with a backstabbing slut like that.

RyanLeaf
02-06-2009, 04:01 PM
ask her about her facebook status, the whole boyfriend thing.

if she says she has a boyfriend and wants you anyway, then you know you can never have a serious relationship with a backstabbing slut like that.

Thats the fucking problem. i want to go to see a movie with her and then actually get to know her or something, because we barely have time to talk during class or after. But if she be cheating on him, its gonna happen with me.

BacktoBasics
02-06-2009, 04:02 PM
Thats the fucking problem. i want to go to see a movie with her and then actually get to know her or something, because we barely have time to talk during class or after. But if she be cheating on him, its gonna happen with me.WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY

IronMexican
02-06-2009, 04:07 PM
If you take her to the movies, you know what to do:tu Popcorn trick.

koriwhat
02-06-2009, 04:12 PM
Well I have had 2 classes with her so I barely know her. But she is a fine looking girl. Why the fuck is she friending me and all this jazz if shes got a man.

she wants dick! plain and simple...

i'm the same way as you bro... i don't look to fuck anyones relationship up but on the flip side i have seen it happen to me first hand with the hot bitches i have dated who end up cheating on me and trying to act like i pushed them to that point when in reality they are just whores i shouldn't had stayed with and just hit it and run instead.

do yourself a favor and hit that shit and be done with it.

ps: don't waste your money either!

Blake
if you say so.

:lol yes, I say so.

what are you, like 18 or 19?

you honestly think this chick took one look at you and thought "damn, what a sexy beast"?

Maybe she looked at you and thought "is he gay? I could use a gay-boy friend.......I know, I'll send him a facebook request with my boyfriend on the front.......if he answers back, then I'll know for sure.

mrsmaalox
WASTE OF TIME AND MONEYYep. So you need to ASK HER what the deal is. Why do a lot guys always end up complaining about women and "mind games", but never feel like they should ask a direct question that might clear things up?

Blake
02-06-2009, 04:15 PM
Thats the fucking problem. i want to go to see a movie with her and then actually get to know her or something, because we barely have time to talk during class or after. But if she be cheating on him, its gonna happen with me.

this can't be for real.....

somebody is trolling around

RyanLeaf
02-06-2009, 04:16 PM
:lol yes, I say so.

what are you, like 18 or 19?

you honestly think this chick took one look at you and thought "damn, what a sexy beast"?

Maybe she looked at you and thought "is he gay? I could use a gay-boy friend.......I know, I'll send him a facebook request with my boyfriend on the front.......if he answers back, then I'll know for sure.

19.. Possibly, I have modeled before. So that is a possibility, but its mostly not. I need to know what her deal is though.

jack sommerset
02-06-2009, 04:19 PM
Sounds like a stalker whore to me. She stares at you,looks up ur name on a attendance sheet, searches for you on the internet,leaves you messages before she even says hi to you or introduces herself and has a boyfriend. Ding,ding,ding you have crazy bitch stalking you.Move on before she bites ur cock off.

jack sommerset
02-06-2009, 04:20 PM

this can't be for real.....

somebody is trolling around

I 100 percent agree.

RyanLeaf
02-06-2009, 04:22 PM
Sounds like a stalker whore to me. She stares at you,looks up ur name on a attendance sheet, searches for you on the internet,leaves you messages before she even says hi to you or introduces herself and has a boyfriend. Ding,ding,ding you have crazy bitch stalking you.Move on before she bites ur cock off.

Well I asked her if she was in my classes because I couldnt remember where she was from. Then she replied and yadiyada.

mrsmaalox
02-06-2009, 04:36 PM
19.. Possibly, I have modeled before. So that is a possibility, but its mostly not. I need to know what her deal is though.

I can't believe you guys haven't jumped on this! :lol

Spur-Addict
02-06-2009, 04:37 PM
Fucking annoying. Ill ask her out on tuesday. But then who the fuck is she going to cheat on with me if I get with her.

1.) Don't EVER put the pussy on a pedistal.

2.) If you are worried about her cheating before you even make a move, then maybe this isn't something that should be viewed as long term from the beginning. Why would you even consider it long term when her profile pic has some guy on it? Obviously, if she's into seeking something else, and she hasn't informed her distant man, then she has communication issues.

3.) Stop being scared to initiate something. She initiated this with you, REMEMBER? What is the worst that could happen? Um, yeah, we're just friends. She might just turn out to be one of those women who are just really touchy feely friends. Yes, there are women out there like that.

4.) There are alot of women on the average college campus, this is just one. I'm sure there are alot more, and out of those, there has to be more than one who looks better than this one. You are in college, why would you want to tie yourself down in a literal hot spot for women? W/e works for you, if that's what you want.

5.) Asking the right questions can get you far, FAST. Most often being a little subtle, but straight forward is just what the doctor ordered.

6.) Get some confidence young man. Acquire some dialed down swagger. You know, the quiet confidence. I'm not referring to being an asshole. You shouldn't have to go online to ask Q's about women, but I guess you have to start somewhere. Good luck bro.

That's my two cents. (Emphasis on 1, 5, and 6.)

RyanLeaf
02-06-2009, 04:49 PM
I can't believe you guys haven't jumped on this! :lol

Why is that a big deal?

mrsmaalox
02-06-2009, 04:52 PM
Why is that a big deal?

It's not a big deal to me. But you haven't noticed how every thread takes the "you're gay" turn?

RyanLeaf
02-06-2009, 04:53 PM

2.) If you are worried about her cheating before you even make a move, then maybe this isn't something that should be viewed as long term from the beginning. Why would you even consider it long term when her profile pic has some guy on it? Obviously, if she's into seeking something else, and she hasn't informed her distant man, then she has communication issues.

3.) Stop being scared to initiate something. She initiated this with you, REMEMBER? What is the worst that could happen? Um, yeah, we're just friends. She might just turn out to be one of those women who are just really touchy feely friends. Yes, there are women out there like that.

4.) There are alot of women on the average college campus, this is just one. I'm sure there are alot more, and out of those, there has to be more than one who looks better than this one. You are in college, why would you want to tie yourself down in a literal hot spot for women? W/e works for you, if that's what you want.

5.) Asking the right questions can get you far, FAST. Most often being a little subtle, but straight forward is just what the doctor ordered.

6.) Get some confidence young man. Acquire some dialed down swagger. You know, the quiet confidence. I'm not referring to being an asshole. You shouldn't have to go online to ask Q's about women, but I guess you have to start somewhere. Good luck bro.

That's my two cents. (Emphasis on 1, 5, and 6.)

Thanks for the advice. Well I just transferred this second semester, and I have to commute. So I doubt I will be making that many friends or meeting that many girls this semester.

CuckingFunt
02-06-2009, 06:22 PM
Funt's universal SpursTalk love advice:

A) Ask her/him what the situation is, rather than a bunch of strangers on a message board.
B) If you attempt to figure out someone's intentions in any manner that doesn't include direct communication, you have no right to accuse the other party of a mindfuck.
C) Adherence to points A and B does not guarantee success, but failure to do so will almost certainly lead to frustration and confusion.

RyanLeaf
02-06-2009, 06:29 PM
It's not a big deal to me. But you haven't noticed how every thread takes the "you're gay" turn?

Yes, but its stupid to think that it is gay.

JohnnySixString
02-06-2009, 07:19 PM
Ask her is she has a penis. If she replies "No", then ask why she wants to hang around with you because you saw that she has a boyfriend. If she tells you it's because she just wants to be friends, tell her you can't unless she's willing to blow you at least once a day, because otherwise it would make you feel like her "gay friend". Taking that into account, are you sure you're not becoming her "gay friend"? If she replies "Yes" to having a penis.....you're on your own.

ashbeeigh
02-06-2009, 07:42 PM

A) Ask her/him what the situation is, rather than a bunch of strangers on a message board.
B) If you attempt to figure out someone's intentions in any manner that doesn't include direct communication, you have no right to accuse the other party of a mindfuck.
C) Adherence to points A and B does not guarantee success, but failure to do so will almost certainly lead to frustration and confusion.

+1 million Ask the girl herself dude. WTF.

mrsmaalox
02-06-2009, 07:43 PM
Yes, but its stupid to think that it is gay.

This is true. But it's never stopped anyone before!

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
02-06-2009, 07:51 PM
Sounds like she wants a fuck buddy.

Don't ask questions, just roll with it.

PM5K
02-06-2009, 08:13 PM

WORD...

TheProfessor
02-06-2009, 08:14 PM

:tu

Trainwreck2100
02-06-2009, 08:30 PM
A long dis relationship is tough to maintain in college, especially that first year. Try to bang her and if she puts out, don't get attached cause after all she's a cheater

florige
02-06-2009, 11:09 PM
I'm sorry this sounds like a troll that has done his/her homework.:lol

RyanLeaf
02-06-2009, 11:16 PM
I'm sorry this sounds like a troll that has done his/her homework.:lol

....Why do you say I am a troll.

dallaskd
02-06-2009, 11:19 PM
tool ftw

TDMVPDPOY
02-07-2009, 12:19 AM
tool ftw

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1703/toolsy3.th.jpg (http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?image=toolsy3.jpg)