PDA

View Full Version : McDonald: Ginobili Good To Go Against C's

duncan228
02-06-2009, 10:11 PM
Ginobili good to go against C's (http://blogs.mysanantonio.com/weblogs/courtside/2009/02/ginobili-good-t.html)
By Jeff McDonald

Manu Ginobili doesn't expect the hip contusion that kept him out of the Spurs' last game to keep him out of their next one.

Speaking to reporters Friday before the Spurs boarded their plane for Sunday's game at Boston, Ginobili said he was feeling "way better" and had no doubts he'd be fresh for the Celtics.

"I was feeling much better already yesterday," Ginobili said.

Even if he had wanted to, Ginobili said he probably could not have played in Tuesday's loss at Denver, a game in which coach Gregg Popovich also held out Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Michael Finley. Ginobili had taken a beating in the Spurs' overtime victory at Golden State the night before.

"I was very bruised," he said Friday. "My hip was hurting. My should and elbow were hurting. I was pretty banged up. I wasn't worried though, because I knew it was one of those things, after 24 or 48 hours, it would be gone."

For those still wondering, Duncan, Parker and Finley also are expected to be available in Boston as well.

Mr.Bottomtooth
02-06-2009, 10:12 PM
For those still wondering, Duncan, Parker and Finley also are expected to be available in Boston as well.

srsly?

timtonymanu
02-06-2009, 10:14 PM

oh good i just wanted to make sure. lol.

m33p0
02-06-2009, 10:19 PM
Pop: "Sorry to disappoint you, guys. But they will be playing."

BlackSwordsMan
02-06-2009, 11:29 PM
mickyd has jokes

pawe
02-07-2009, 12:39 AM
He's good to go? What for?
our scrubs will be more than enough to beat the Celtics.