PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs hire Cardinals' Haley as coach

ducks
02-06-2009, 10:26 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Ap8SrhnBJOt5S1F0mt_CCJdDubYF?slug=ap-chiefs-haley&prov=ap&type=lgns
be intersting to see what warner and boldin do now

johnsmith
02-06-2009, 11:01 PM
I find it more interesting that you didn't touch this forum after the Chargers lost. You're a puss.

ducks
02-06-2009, 11:30 PM
I work 70-75 hours a week during the mid of oct - to march
I am sorry I do not post more for you in this forum

dirk4mvp
02-07-2009, 02:52 AM
I'ts funny how you had time to post alot between the Chargers win and loss in the playoffs, you retarded faggot.

J.T.
02-07-2009, 03:03 AM
ducks is a bandwagoning piece of shit who only comes out of the woodwork when the Chargers are good, hides like a candy ass faggot when they suck, and works a job that conveniently only requires him to work heavy hours when the Chargers are sucking, while letting him use the office PC to post his weak takes on how it's a tragedy worse than 9/11 that Rivers didn't make the goddamn Pro Bowl this year.

Personally, I don't buy it. I think he's a 37 year old high school dropout who manages a Taco Bell for three dollars above minimum wage per hour, but that's just me.

san antonio spurs
02-07-2009, 04:21 AM
ducks is a bandwagoning piece of shit who only comes out of the woodwork when the Chargers are good, hides like a candy ass faggot when they suck, and works a job that conveniently only requires him to work heavy hours when the Chargers are sucking, while letting him use the office PC to post his weak takes on how it's a tragedy worse than 9/11 that Rivers didn't make the goddamn Pro Bowl this year.

Personally, I don't buy it. I think he's a 37 year old high school dropout who manages a Taco Bell for three dollars above minimum wage per hour, but that's just me.
so you feel generous...
do you see him managing anything?

possessed
02-07-2009, 03:23 PM
Flavor of the month coach. How often do these guys actually work out?

chode_regulator
02-07-2009, 03:54 PM
man i thought this was a thread about the chiefs?

possessed i kind of agree with you but as a chiefs fan i hope he works out. i mean i believe the chiefs last year scored like the lowest points ever in a season in the nfl. or maybe it was just a team record low. but either way. i mean with LJ at running back splitting time with jamaal charles and tony at TE and bowe at wideout they should have done alot better. i kinda would have liked to see another defensive minded coach though and hired a new O coordinator. Seems as if the chiefs never have a good O and a good D at the same time.
Ive seen mock drafts with the chiefs picking Orakpo, which would be fucking sweet, but I kidna hope they pick crabtree also. i mean two bad ass recievers and the hope that thigpen is giving me at qb would mean an almost guaranteed improvement. but they also need to replace jared allan. i mean i think the chiefs also had a record low number of sacks last year.

:depressed :depressed :depressed

ducks
02-07-2009, 04:49 PM
so you feel generous...
do you see him managing anything?

I am a computer tech and I manage a internet cafe
I fix 5-8 computers a day
and customers come back the next year to fix their computers again if they mess it up again

mostly I post at work
when I am free at work I post

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-07-2009, 05:52 PM
They lost Haley and Clancy, not good.