PDA

View Full Version : Do any non-Celtic fans actually like the Celtics?

DazedAndConfused
02-07-2009, 01:36 AM
I find it hard to believe anyone who is not a Celtic fan could enjoy rooting for this team.

mystargtr34
02-07-2009, 01:46 AM
I like them when they play the Lakers, thats it.

Vinnie_Johnson
02-07-2009, 01:48 AM
That is like asking non Laker fans who gives a rats ass about LA

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-07-2009, 01:51 AM
I find it hard to believe anyone who is not a Celtic fan could enjoy rooting for this team.

I did until KG started acting dumb. It's not like a bunch of non-LA fans root for LA.

Ditty
02-07-2009, 01:52 AM
the only reason i like them is because there public adress announcer

Paullllllllllllllllllllll Periceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lurker
02-07-2009, 01:55 AM
KG's bitchassness and Pierce's ego make them unlikable.

m33p0
02-07-2009, 01:56 AM
fan of bird and mchale. not of these new age celtics.

timvp
02-07-2009, 01:58 AM
Why is Laker Fan so obsessed with Celtic Fan these days?

17-for-20 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 14-for-29

Ghazi
02-07-2009, 02:14 AM
Mavs win 100% of their Finals when fluke bullshit whistles and shots don't occur, Lakers win less than 50% of their Finals.

Mavs franchise > Lakers franchise

:D

cobbler
02-07-2009, 02:24 AM
17-for-20 >>> 14-for-29>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 4-for-anything

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-07-2009, 02:27 AM
I personally don't like this finals win % thing. I'd rather see the Suns go 0-1 in the finals than 0-0 in any given year.

dirk4mvp
02-07-2009, 02:33 AM
fan of bird and mchale. not of these new age celtics.

:tu

Can't stand every Celtic on the current team besides Ray Allen.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-07-2009, 02:34 AM
:tu

Can't stand every Celtic on the current team besides Ray Allen.

I think Da Troof is cool. Other than Da Troof and Allen the team is annoying.

dirk4mvp
02-07-2009, 02:47 AM
I think Da Troof is cool. Other than Da Troof and Allen the team is annoying.

Him saying he's the best player in the world kinda irked me the wrong way. There's about 10-15 guys in the league that are probably better than him. I also hate how he barrels into the lane like a non athletic LeBron with no skill and bully his defender around till he gets a foul call.

Ray Allen is the shit, however.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-07-2009, 02:52 AM
Him saying he's the best player in the world kinda irked me the wrong way. There's about 10-15 guys in the league that are probably better than him. I also hate how he barrels into the lane like a non athletic LeBron with no skill and bully his defender around till he gets a foul call.

Ray Allen is the shit, however.

I just like him cause his nickname is Da Troof.

timtonymanu
02-07-2009, 02:56 AM
i did before they won a championship. Now i dont.

KG is a prick. Paul Pierce calling himself the best player and also talking shit on the court showed his ego. Perkins thinks he's so great now. Eddie House can get a little cocky. Scalabrine was talking shit after the NBA finals. Big Baby is a cry baby. Now Rondo shoves Kobe.

the only ones i respect on that team are Ray Allen, Powe, and Tony Allen.

Fermixalot
02-07-2009, 02:57 AM
Fuck the Celtics. Fuck them in their stupid asses. They are the ones who are ball-lickers.

Ray Allen has one of the sweetest shots ever, but that little smirk he gives makes me want to give him a Glasgow smile.

KG is a bitch. Plain and simple.

Paul Pierce is cool because he's a gangster, but he is pretty arrogant.

I really don't give a shit about the Celtics, only against them when they are playing the Spurs, but other than that I don't give a shit.

mystargtr34
02-07-2009, 03:03 AM
Honestly though, ive always like Pierce, and thought he was a top 10 player.

ezau
02-07-2009, 03:03 AM
17-for-20 >>> 14-for-29>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 4-for-anything

4/4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>14/29

but hey, 17/20 is efffin impressive

Ghazi
02-07-2009, 03:36 AM
How the fuck is 4 for 4 better than 14/29?

Ghazi
02-07-2009, 03:37 AM
Answer: It isn't.

All these years the Spurs didn't win fluke bullshit titles, you'd rather lose in the Finals than lose in the 2nd round or WCF>

InK
02-07-2009, 08:57 AM

Your not terribly smart are you? 29>4, and 14>4, if that makes it easier to understand.

TheMACHINE
02-07-2009, 01:21 PM

:lol

scanry
02-07-2009, 01:49 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v429/TurtleSpartan/motivator334242.jpg

:lol:lol

We should have a signature competition.

$10 says you'll win...

CavsFan
02-07-2009, 02:04 PM
I used to not mind the Celtics in years past, but, when Paul Pierce spit at the Cavs bench a few years back I started hating them. Then KG joins the team and becomes even more of a punk. So, no, I don't like the Celtics.

I enjoy watching most other teams and don't really care who wins (unless it effects the Cavs standings), but, the Celtics....I always want them to lose.

Spur-Addict
02-07-2009, 02:36 PM
I like them when they play the Lakers, thats it.

:toast

Amuseddaysleeper
02-07-2009, 02:38 PM
f*ck LA

j-money24
02-07-2009, 02:51 PM
5/29 is still more impressive than 4/4.

j-money24
02-07-2009, 02:53 PM
or llet me put this better
4/5>>>4/4

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-07-2009, 03:03 PM

but hey, 17/20 is efffin impressive

ezau, meet epic fail.

epic fail, meet ezau.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-07-2009, 03:04 PM
5/29 is still more impressive than 4/4.

4/29 is better than 4/4.

If 4/4 >>> 4/29, that means it's better to not be in the finals at all rather than be in the finals and lose.

Biggems
02-07-2009, 03:13 PM
I despise the Celtics with a passion. However, I have always liked their logo and uniforms.....the green and white ones.....i dont like the alternates with the introduction of black.

I despise the Bulls too.....but I like their logo and uniform as well. I especially liked the pinstripe ones they wore when Jordan returned from baseball.

HarlemHeat37
02-07-2009, 06:21 PM
I don't like Boston, but I have a lot of respect for them..KG is one of my favorite players, but I dislike everybody else on that team, especially Allen, Pierce, Rondo, and House..

Boston is a class team though..KG's an ultimate team player, Pierce has had a good career after being stabbed countless times in a nightclub for no reason, Ray Allen is usually a class act, Doc Rivers seems like a great guy..

they're similar to the Spurs..you guys remember what they said about our team when we were winning titles too..the fact is, the majority of NBA fans are fucking pussies that enjoy flashy, pussy basketball like the Lakers play..teams like the C's and Spurs are hated for grind-out basketball, and "dirty" plays..

the Lakers are the opposite of a class team, which is the biggest reason I dislike them..

Kobe Bryant is an alleged rapist..he threw his teammates under the bus, including a young Bynum that did nothing wrong..he talked to cops about Shaq, only because he didn't want to go down all by himself..it's truly pathetic..

Derek Fisher uses his daughter's illness so he can go play for the Lakers again..

Andrew Bynum almost kills Gerald Wallace, and doesn't even get suspended for one fucking game..

Phil Jackson writes a book, where he says that he wasn't surprised after hearing about Kobe's rape charges LOL..what kind of coach writes that about a player on his team?..

their head figure, Magic Johnson, is an adulterer with HIV..

Laker fans are probably the worst fans in sports..they constantly make shit up to make their team look better..they have revisionist history when it comes to Kobe being the clear 2nd option to Shaq..they've made up some story that they got screwed in 2 games vs. the Kings in defense of the infamous game 6..they go as far as defending Kobe allegedly raping a woman, and they defend the Shaq-snitch incident..they make up shit about how Brent Barry "traveled", when the NBA admitted a foul should have been called..

layupdrill
02-07-2009, 06:27 PM
I personally like watching the Celtics play as the role of champs

sook
02-07-2009, 07:09 PM
KG , Pierce, Rondo and House are the only ones i fucking hate to death. I have no problem with the team itself though

Xylus
02-07-2009, 07:22 PM
0-2 > 0-1

Or is it?

Biggems
02-07-2009, 07:42 PM
I don't like Boston, but I have a lot of respect for them..KG is one of my favorite players, but I dislike everybody else on that team, especially Allen, Pierce, Rondo, and House..

Boston is a class team though..KG's an ultimate team player, Pierce has had a good career after being stabbed countless times in a nightclub for no reason, Ray Allen is usually a class act, Doc Rivers seems like a great guy..

they're similar to the Spurs..you guys remember what they said about our team when we were winning titles too..the fact is, the majority of NBA fans are fucking pussies that enjoy flashy, pussy basketball like the Lakers play..teams like the C's and Spurs are hated for grind-out basketball, and "dirty" plays..

the Lakers are the opposite of a class team, which is the biggest reason I dislike them..

Kobe Bryant is an alleged rapist..he threw his teammates under the bus, including a young Bynum that did nothing wrong..he talked to cops about Shaq, only because he didn't want to go down all by himself..it's truly pathetic..

Derek Fisher uses his daughter's illness so he can go play for the Lakers again..

Andrew Bynum almost kills Gerald Wallace, and doesn't even get suspended for one fucking game..

Phil Jackson writes a book, where he says that he wasn't surprised after hearing about Kobe's rape charges LOL..what kind of coach writes that about a player on his team?..

their head figure, Magic Johnson, is an adulterer with HIV..

Laker fans are probably the worst fans in sports..they constantly make shit up to make their team look better..they have revisionist history when it comes to Kobe being the clear 2nd option to Shaq..they've made up some story that they got screwed in 2 games vs. the Kings in defense of the infamous game 6..they go as far as defending Kobe allegedly raping a woman, and they defend the Shaq-snitch incident..they make up shit about how Brent Barry "traveled", when the NBA admitted a foul should have been called..

Apparently Magic doesnt have HIV...or so it has been reported

KG is a complete asshole. He is a bully that talks trash and gets real physical with small players, but once someone of his size or stature steps up, KG cowers like the bitch he is.

HarlemHeat37
02-07-2009, 08:50 PM
it's certainly better than being in the L for 41 years and not winning a title..gotta love those Suns..

balli
02-07-2009, 08:53 PM
I don't like them, but I don't especially dislike them either. And I'm not a KG fan, but I'm also not one of these db's who can't go two minutes without trashing the guy over nothing.