PDA

View Full Version : In light of our Boston game tomorrow....Old video of Bonner throwing Garnett...

alim23
02-07-2009, 05:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puXDg637X10&feature=related

Spur-Addict
02-07-2009, 05:51 PM
Sweet.

Shastafarian
02-07-2009, 06:01 PM
puXDg637X10

wildbill2u
02-07-2009, 06:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puXDg637X10&feature=related

Somebody show this to Bonner b efore the game

BlackSwordsMan
02-07-2009, 06:16 PM
bonner just ran away

DeadlyDynasty
02-07-2009, 06:33 PM
he went for the ball both times... and what would KG have done had he actually got to Bonner? Give himself a chest pound and talk all hard? I'd even take Pepe le Parker over KG in a scrap

vander
02-07-2009, 07:29 PM
he went for the ball both times... and what would KG have done had he actually got to Bonner? Give himself a chest pound and talk all hard? I'd even take Pepe le Parker over KG in a scrap

:lol +1

RuffnReadyOzStyle
02-07-2009, 08:35 PM
KG is such a fucking wanker sometimes. There was nothing in that. It was a standard "I don't want you to get that shot away" hard foul. So what?

PURO SAN ANTO 210!
02-07-2009, 10:54 PM
Love It!!!!

wisnub
02-07-2009, 11:22 PM
Fuck Garnett..why he bursting into Bonner, it was a hard foul...but Bonner was after the ball not him. And why Sprewell not getting fined? In this game, Referee did favour Wolves, no doubt about that. If there was no further action from NBA for KG and Spree it shown that NBA is becoming a fucking joke, people can challenge referee decision in football and tennis using technology. Why not NBA? That was hard foul,but Bonner didnt need to go to locker room to avoid a fight. I mean KG is much skinnier than him. Couple of punches and pussy KG will pass out

DANILO DRASKOVIC
02-08-2009, 12:44 AM
sprewell has a family to feed

DeadlyDynasty
02-08-2009, 12:46 AM

:lmao how much was that contract he turned down again?

DANILO DRASKOVIC
02-08-2009, 01:15 AM
:lmao how much was that contract he turned down again?
from wiki

On October 31, 2004, the Minnesota Timberwolves offered Sprewell a 3-year, $21 million contract extension, substantially less than what his then-current contract paid him. Insulted, he publicly vented his outrage, declaring, "I have a family to feed." He declined the extension, and, having once more drawn the ire of fans and sports media, had the worst season of his career in the final year of his contract. In the summer of 2005, the Nuggets, Cavs, and Rockets all expressed interest in signing Latrell Sprewell, however, neither of those teams could reach an agreement with Sprewell.

One month into the 2005-06 season and without a contract, Sprewell's agent, Bob Gist, said his client would rather retire than play for the NBA minimum salary, telling Sports Illustrated, "Latrell doesn't need the money that badly. To go from being offered $7 million to taking $1 million, that would be a slap in the face." Several days later, Gist said that Sprewell planned to wait until "teams get desperate" around the trade deadline in February, and then sign with a contending team (an eventuality that never materialized). Gist said that Sprewell would not be interested in signing for any team's $5 million mid-level exception, calling that amount "a level beneath which [Sprewell] would not stoop or kneel!"

dude is broke now

DeadlyDynasty
02-08-2009, 01:20 AM
from wiki

On October 31, 2004, the Minnesota Timberwolves offered Sprewell a 3-year, $21 million contract extension, substantially less than what his then-current contract paid him. Insulted, he publicly vented his outrage, declaring, "I have a family to feed." He declined the extension, and, having once more drawn the ire of fans and sports media, had the worst season of his career in the final year of his contract. In the summer of 2005, the Nuggets, Cavs, and Rockets all expressed interest in signing Latrell Sprewell, however, neither of those teams could reach an agreement with Sprewell.

One month into the 2005-06 season and without a contract, Sprewell's agent, Bob Gist, said his client would rather retire than play for the NBA minimum salary, telling Sports Illustrated, "Latrell doesn't need the money that badly. To go from being offered $7 million to taking $1 million, that would be a slap in the face." Several days later, Gist said that Sprewell planned to wait until "teams get desperate" around the trade deadline in February, and then sign with a contending team (an eventuality that never materialized). Gist said that Sprewell would not be interested in signing for any team's $5 million mid-level exception, calling that amount "a level beneath which [Sprewell] would not stoop or kneel!"
good find...what an assclown. The best part on that wiki bio is that it states "he is best known for choking coach P.J. Carlesimo." :lmao

SpurSupremacist
02-08-2009, 01:48 AM
That's my boy. I bet you Bonner would kick the shit out of Garnett.

Austin_Toros
02-08-2009, 04:08 AM
With Garnetts obnoxious attitude and cockiness, the Spurs-Celtics game is a great time for Bonner to do that again. Who's with me?

I don't know what kinda million dollar bread he's buying, but I want some!

MannyIsGod
02-08-2009, 04:12 AM
Bonner is a solid man - he'd beat the shit out of Garnnett, IMO. Sorry, just because dude is a red headed pasty white dude doesn't mean he's going to get his ass kicked by some skinny ass chump.