PDA

View Full Version : Might have just been kicked out of the house...

Mister Sinister
02-08-2009, 03:06 AM
I don't usually make threads like this, so...I dunno. Yeah. So, my girlfriend and two of our friends are at my house, we're in the basement playing Guitar Hero, and we decide, "O hai, let's go get some caffeine!" So, I offer to drive, offering my mom's minivan on the grounds that it can comfortably seat the most people. I barely have the van out the driveway when my mom calls and screams at me, "Get the van back in the garage right now, god damn you, etc etc." So, I do, then she demands the keys to my car, I refuse, and she drags me upstairs so my dad can join in the yelling at me. Keep in mind, my mother also threatened to "kick my ass" over the phone. So, I go upstairs, and I admit, point blank, in clear wording, that I made a mistake, that I wasn't thinking, and I apologized. Not good enough. So, as I'm trying to talk, my mom keeps cutting me off, prompting me to tell her, "No, you shut the fuck up and let me talk." My father responds with that admonitory finger...thing, and I lose it. I grab my dad's finger and push him back. He yells at me, "Get out of the house, get out of the house, get out of the house." So, I start down the stairs, and my parents are still yelling at me. I respond simply, "No, I'm getting out of the house." I run outside, slam the door and *scream* "FUCK!" as loud as I can, and scratch my own face up to shit, actually drawing a little blood. So, we pile into my friend's car, we go to Wal-Mart, and the whole time, my girlfriend's holding both my hands to keep me from hurting myself again. We get our shit, and head back to my house to pick stuff up, because A) one of my friends has a laptop and a guitar at my house and B) I'm not staying in that house tonight. So, I grab some clothes, work clothes, and some other stuff, and head down the stairs. My parents both try to dissuade me, unsuccessfully, and I'm about a 10 minute walk away at another friend's house.

Which leaves me with no set-in-stone safe place to go to for the next few days, because apparently when my father said "Get out of the house," he meant "Get out of the house until you calm down." Either way, I'm probably going to be crashing from place to place for a while, all without a set of wheels of my own. The only bright side, is that one of the people who was present for this tonight, told me his dad is going to rent a second house behind theirs once it's finished, something I have offered to do, because I now know for sure I need out of the house in which, a week ago, my dad compared me to cancer. I suppose I want to ask you to pray for me, but in my current mental state, I don't think I deserve it. At the very least, it can do me no harm.

Kori Ellis
02-08-2009, 03:29 AM
First of all, please don't react to bad things by hurting yourself. A lot of bad things are going to happen in your life (worse than fighting with your parents over taking the car). I know that a lot of people make 'emo' jokes here and I expect that in this thread, but you really need to love yourself enough not to hurt yourself.

Secondly, your relationship with your parents doesn't sound very healthy if your mom is threatening to kick your ass and your dad is calling you a cancer. I'm not sure of the history of the whole situation and I'm not a psychologist (and I'm guessing you have said your fair share of not very nice things too) but that's not really acceptable. I don't know if you need to just have a big family meeting after this all calms down for a couple days, or maybe you need family counseling. But you all need to get rid of all that anger and rage. Life is too short to fight all the time.

One day, you won't have your parents, then you'll look back at these days and say, Fuck, why were spending all that time fighting over nothing? I suggest you just take time out to relax and get your head straight, then try to have a big talk with both your parents (without fighting) about the roots of the issues. Be a man and own up to the things you did wrong and take the necessary steps to maintain the peace in the future

Good luck. And please don't do damage to yourself. You gotta love yourself more than that.

timvp
02-08-2009, 03:36 AM
First of all, please don't react to bad things by hurting yourself. A lot of bad things are going to happen in your life (worse than fighting with your parents over taking the car). I know that a lot of people make 'emo' jokes here and I expect that in this thread, but you really need to love yourself enough not to hurt yourself.

Secondly, your relationship with your parents doesn't sound very healthy if your mom is threatening to kick your ass and your dad is calling you a cancer. I'm not sure of the history of the whole situation and I'm not a psychologist (and I'm guessing you have said your fair share of not very nice things too) but that's not really acceptable. I don't know if you need to just have a big family meeting after this all calms down for a couple days, or maybe you need family counseling. But you all need to get rid of all that anger and rage. Life is too short to fight all the time.

One day, you won't have your parents, then you'll look back at these days and say, Fuck, why were spending all that time fighting over nothing? I suggest you just take time out to relax and get your head straight, then try to have a big talk with both your parents (without fighting) about the roots of the issues. Be a man and own up to the things you did wrong and take the necessary steps to maintain the peace in the future

Good luck. And please don't do damage to yourself. You gotta love yourself more than that.

:tu

Crash somewhere tonight but go back and iron things out with your parents tomorrow. You will all be calmed down and even if it may be awkward at first, you don't want to turn into a nomad overnight. You can eventually move out, obviously, but that's not the way to go out.

But yeah, get back there tomorrow and start straightening things out. Staying away out of spite and anger will just make things worse ... and will actually lengthen the time it takes to legitimately move out.

DannyT
02-08-2009, 03:38 AM
real talk if you need something pm me....I cant say I can give you a place to stay but maybe I can help you out some way,,,,like its been said calm your hormones and breathe....to this day I remember screamin I hate you to my moms and regret every second of it...kep your hands off of yourself get high some how and relax....

DannyT
02-08-2009, 03:41 AM
:tu

Crash somewhere tonight but go back and iron things out with your parents tomorrow. You will all be calmed down and even if it may be awkward at first, you don't want to turn into a nomad overnight. You can eventually move out, obviously, but that's not the way to go out.

But yeah, get back there tomorrow and start straightening things out. Staying away out of spite and anger will just make things worse ... and will actually lengthen the time it takes to legitimately move out.

and dont let your pride get in the way...its the biggest bitch to swallow but do it...youre better than that...seriously PM if need be

I just got home from a bunch of fake ass' wanting to fight over some dumb shit. one cat goes to the trunk pulls a tech nine and then puts it away...whats the point...if you aint gonna bite dont bark.....and talking shit to your moms and pops aint what you wanna do

MannyIsGod
02-08-2009, 04:18 AM
You should go back home and talk to your parents. THey're not always going to be right and they're going to lose their cool too, so in the end its best to just learn to deal with it. No one gets to choose your parents, and sometimes you get a set that fit you like a glove and sometimes you get a pair that take a lot of work to find a groove with.

Das Texan
02-08-2009, 04:21 AM
dont be a dumbass stupid kid.

crash wherever tonight, then go back and fix things with you parents. And expect some type of 'hell' to pay for taking the van.

like everyone has already told you.

Jekka
02-08-2009, 04:37 AM
Parents can have the best intentions and still lose it when provoked on top of all of the stresses of having a teenager - I talked to my parents about this kind of stuff after I moved out and they tried to explain some of the decisions they made for me that weren't the best things for me at the time. Stick it out with your parents - it's worth it to try and salvage the relationship while you're young and things haven't had the chance to fester.

SpursFanFirst
02-08-2009, 05:17 AM
I echo the comments of everyone here.
Unfortunately, being a teenager and fighting with your parents go hand in hand.

Once everyone has had a chance to calm down, get together and talk things through.
Things were said in the heat of the moment. It's bound to happen.

But they're your parents, and they love you.
Don't damage that relationship, and by all means, don't hurt yourself over this.

Stay strong!

RyanLeaf
02-08-2009, 07:18 AM
You're emo, get over it. Don't tell your mom to STFU or push your dad.. he should of just beat your face in for that but I can tell they love you cause they wanted you to stay.

You're going to have WAY more problems than this in your life, don't mess up your face to bad.

Your father should have beat the living shit out of you. If you were not white and any other color, your ass would have been beat to hell by both parents. Where the fuck are your manners young man. Let them yell at you and then afterwards tell them you dont appreciate it, act like a man and not like a 4 year old. Scratching yourself up? Grow up.

Sorry I am being blunt, but you need to realize the fuck you are doing. You will have so many more problems in life than this shit.

jack sommerset
02-08-2009, 09:54 AM
How old is this guy,perhaps its time to move out.

ehz33satx
02-08-2009, 11:20 AM
How old is this kid is the exact question. Sounds to me he may be a little bit on the immature side. Maybe it's time to grow up and move out of mom and dads basement? Calling yourself Mister conotates that your a man but it seems your anything but. Pushing your parents, running out the door screaming at the top of your lungs, scratching yourself all up, most possibly crying like a little girl with snot bubbling out of your nose? Get a life and be a man. You should be ashamed of yourself. And your girlfriend witnessed all this? And she is still with you?

BlackSwordsMan
02-08-2009, 11:22 AM
How old is this kid is the exact question. Sounds to me he may be a little bit on the immature side. Maybe it's time to grow up and move out of mom and dads basement? Calling yourself Mister conotates that your a man but it seems your anything but. Pushing your parents, running out the door screaming at the top of your lungs, scratching yourself all up, most possibly crying like a little girl with snot bubbling out of your nose? Get a life and be a man. You should be ashamed of yourself. And your girlfriend witnessed all this? And she is still with you?

:lmao

The Franchise
02-08-2009, 11:29 AM
I think part of the problem is you don't respect your parents. Look at it from there perspective. You tried to take the van without permission and I'm willing to wager when you said you made a mistake it wasn't in a humble fashion. Telling your mom STFU was very harsh. Had I done something similar my dad wouldn't have pointed at me, he would have knocked me the fuck out. Scratching yourself up was a definite sign of immaturity. If you are an adult it may be time to move anyway. You can't expect your parents to take care of you and also allow you to do anything you want to under their roof can you?

EricB
02-08-2009, 11:39 AM
The Franchise and Kori and TIMVP are spot on.

tlongII
02-08-2009, 11:43 AM
You are an emo wuss. If you are on meds you should stop taking them.

dimsah
02-08-2009, 11:45 AM
Certainly sounds like an issue of respect to me. I'd bet that the problems had been building up and taking the van without permission was the cliched straw that broke the camels back.

If you're 18 or older, understand that you're past the point where your parents get to solely provide for you while you fuck around with your buddies.

j-6
02-08-2009, 12:13 PM
I don't usually make threads like this, so...I dunno. Yeah. So, my girlfriend and two of our friends are at my house, we're in the basement playing Guitar Hero, and we decide, "O hai, let's go get some caffeine!" So, I offer to drive, offering my mom's minivan on the grounds that it can comfortably seat the most people. I barely have the van out the driveway when my mom calls and screams at me, "Get the van back in the garage right now, god damn you, etc etc." So, I do, then she demands the keys to my car, I refuse, and she drags me upstairs so my dad can join in the yelling at me. Keep in mind, my mother also threatened to "kick my ass" over the phone. So, I go upstairs, and I admit, point blank, in clear wording, that I made a mistake, that I wasn't thinking, and I apologized. Not good enough. So, as I'm trying to talk, my mom keeps cutting me off, prompting me to tell her, "No, you shut the fuck up and let me talk." My father responds with that admonitory finger...thing, and I lose it. I grab my dad's finger and push him back. He yells at me, "Get out of the house, get out of the house, get out of the house." So, I start down the stairs, and my parents are still yelling at me. I respond simply, "No, I'm getting out of the house." I run outside, slam the door and *scream* "FUCK!" as loud as I can, and scratch my own face up to shit, actually drawing a little blood. So, we pile into my friend's car, we go to Wal-Mart, and the whole time, my girlfriend's holding both my hands to keep me from hurting myself again. We get our shit, and head back to my house to pick stuff up, because A) one of my friends has a laptop and a guitar at my house and B) I'm not staying in that house tonight. So, I grab some clothes, work clothes, and some other stuff, and head down the stairs. My parents both try to dissuade me, unsuccessfully, and I'm about a 10 minute walk away at another friend's house.

Which leaves me with no set-in-stone safe place to go to for the next few days, because apparently when my father said "Get out of the house," he meant "Get out of the house until you calm down." Either way, I'm probably going to be crashing from place to place for a while, all without a set of wheels of my own. The only bright side, is that one of the people who was present for this tonight, told me his dad is going to rent a second house behind theirs once it's finished, something I have offered to do, because I now know for sure I need out of the house in which, a week ago, my dad compared me to cancer. I suppose I want to ask you to pray for me, but in my current mental state, I don't think I deserve it. At the very least, it can do me no harm.

Admittedly, I don't know jack shit about you or your fam, but it sounds like you're a pack of drama queens. Dad calling you a cancer, you and mom yelling at each other, parents trying to ''dissuade'' you from leaving after telling you to get out, et cetera. But the only real harm here was done by yourself to yourself unless you pulled your pop's finger out of socket. Everything else was just words.

I bet you can roll back into your 'rents house today and besides a couple hours of the silent treatment, they're going to be more concerned about you scratching yourself up than the late night argument.

MiamiHeat
02-08-2009, 12:33 PM
wow you are one dumb turd minister.

1) the car isn't yours. ASK PERMISSION dumbass. you don't just TAKE IT just cause it's your mother. yes your mother acts crazy sometimes, but you have to make sure you aren't to blame. if she acts crazy on you, make sure you are innocent. in this case, you are guilty.

2) pushing your father? really? VIOLENCE AGAINST YOUR PARENT?S?!??!!??! you moron. you are so far behind the curve, you have A LOT TO LEARN. DO NOT EVER PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR PARENTS. EVER.

the good news is they are your parents and they love you. you can fix it, but you need some growing up to do. if are you going to even grab food that isn't yours, ASK YOUR MOTHER PERMISSION from now on.

"Mom/Mother, can I have some of this lasagna?" etc.

You will see how that will work wonders. Incorporate that into everything with your parents.

there is more advice but I didn't feel like reading the parts about hurting yourself. that is dumb. don't do it.

chode_regulator
02-08-2009, 12:44 PM
haha what an emo loser. scratching your face and having to have your girlfriend hold your hands so you dont scratch it more? really? i hope you dont own any guns. :ihit

what kind of car do you have that you cant fit four people in it?

balli
02-08-2009, 12:46 PM
2.5 Questions:
Have you ever used fuck in a derogatory way, unto your parents, before this incident? Or shown them that much anger?

Do you smoke weed yet?

And to all the people ripping on sinister, chill. To me, he sounds like a typically pissed off teenager, with typically pissed off parents.

tlongII
02-08-2009, 12:51 PM
2.5 Questions:
Have you ever used fuck in a derogatory way, unto your parents, before this incident? Or shown them that much anger?

Do you smoke weed yet?

And to all the people ripping on sinister, chill. To me, he sounds like a typically pissed off teenager, with typically pissed off parents.

Do typical teenagers scratch up their own face? That's emo. I wonder if he's a "cutter" too?

j-6
02-08-2009, 12:53 PM
To me, he sounds like a typically pissed off teenager, with typically pissed off parents.

I can agree with that. Neither side knows how to handle each other.

edit: the guy's profile says he's 20. I don't know what to say.

Slydragon
02-08-2009, 01:02 PM
So this all started because you took the van? Did you not ask before you took it? I'm lost that seemed too much just for you taking the van.

The Franchise
02-08-2009, 01:15 PM
I can agree with that. Neither side knows how to handle each other.

edit: the guy's profile says he's 20. I don't know what to say.

I do. It's time to move out and make your own way. Apologize to your parents to smooth things over, but it is still time for you to move and support yourself. When you are the king of your own castle a lot of the things your parents are saying will make a lot more sense. It's time you grew up.

balli
02-08-2009, 01:19 PM
Do typical teenagers scratch up their own face? That's emo. I wonder if he's a "cutter" too?
Nah, but typically pissed off kids do all sorts of stupid shit, weak shit, even emo shit sometimes. I mean fuck, you're only young once...

I defy anybody but the weird little Jesus creepos to say they've lived a life where they didn't reduce themselves to worms because they felt like their parents were treating them unfairly. And shit, maybe they were. I wouldn't want to be called a cancer. So yeah, it's an incident, it happened, I'm assuming sinister's not a cutter, life will move on.

j-6
02-08-2009, 01:24 PM
I do. It's time to move out and make your own way. Apologize to your parents to smooth things over, but it is still time for you to move and support yourself. When you are the king of your own castle a lot of the things your parents are saying will make a lot more sense. It's time you grew up.

When I answered balli's post, I was thinking of how many 20 year olds in Utah were already sealed in marriage, working two jobs and raising kids. Or were on a mission trip to Cambodia or something. And how most people I knew in San Antonio growing up were out of the house the summer after graduation, whether it be on the family tit in a dorm or waiting tables for a shitty first apartment. But on the other hand, where my wife is from, there's plenty of folks ten years older than the OP still living at home because the cost of living is astronomical and they're subsidizing their parents until they can afford a place on their own. Depending on his background and locale Sinister could be completely justified still living at home.

Maybe he's a commuter student and this is how he and his family afford his schooling. Plenty of us were out of the house at 18 but we don't know his or his family's economic situation.

Tevin Campbell
02-08-2009, 01:37 PM
So, my girlfriend and two of our friends are at my house,

when did you stop taking it in the ass?

Das Texan
02-08-2009, 01:47 PM
when did scratching your fucking face become 'normal' as a reaction when you are pissed off when you are a teenager.

Fuck.

IronMexican
02-08-2009, 01:55 PM
Bro, why would you fuck you're face up? I just punch shit when I get frustrated, or throw my cell phone(Which is still retarded)

ehz33satx
02-08-2009, 03:49 PM
Depending on his background and locale Sinister could be completely justified still living at home.

Maybe he's a commuter student and this is how he and his family afford his schooling. Plenty of us were out of the house at 18 but we don't know his or his family's economic situation.

But then again, maybe he is 20 years old, listens to death metal, smokes weed everyday, has long dirty hair, wears baggy clothes. I mean come one, his profile says he makes sandwiches at a deli. He does not seem to be reaching for the stars. And still living at home, screaming at mom, hitting dad, scratching his face, stealing mom's car. Loser.

The Reckoning
02-08-2009, 04:07 PM
i think punching a wall is outdated.

but seriously, lifting weights or using a punching bag helps alot.

if you dont have that great of a relationship with your parents, grab your girl and hightail it to another city - but if you dont have good credentials for a job in this economy, i would suck it up and be "the family pet" until id be able to get the fuck out of there. get a good education first.

:tu good luck

SpursWoman
02-08-2009, 05:14 PM
I think part of the problem is you don't respect your parents. Look at it from there perspective. You tried to take the van without permission and I'm willing to wager when you said you made a mistake it wasn't in a humble fashion. Telling your mom STFU was very harsh. Had I done something similar my dad wouldn't have pointed at me, he would have knocked me the fuck out. Scratching yourself up was a definite sign of immaturity. If you are an adult it may be time to move anyway. You can't expect your parents to take care of you and also allow you to do anything you want to under their roof can you?

:lol

I called my mom a bitch once when I was 17 in the heat of an argument, and let me tell you ... my dad never let me forget that day. :makemyday

My kids would be in ICU before they could finish the "-p" if STFU was ever directed to me in my house. And you can ask them right this very minute as they are scrubbing every inch of the upstairs of our house for the shit they pulled this morning. I don't give a shit if you're 12 or 20, you have NO right to talk to your parents like that in their own house. EVER.

You have no idea how lucky you are that they've let you mooch off of them for as long as they have and that you're dad didn't lay you the fuck out.

Wow.

dirk4mvp
02-08-2009, 06:05 PM
But then again, maybe he is 20 years old, listens to death metal, smokes weed everyday, has long dirty hair, wears baggy clothes. I mean come one, his profile says he makes sandwiches at a deli. He does not seem to be reaching for the stars. And still living at home, screaming at mom, hitting dad, scratching his face, stealing mom's car. Loser.

:lol damn.

Is this B2B's other account?

Please_dont_ban_me
02-08-2009, 06:09 PM
If I told my parents to shut the fuck up, or touched them in a physical way (like pushing) I would be dead, homeless, or some combination of both.

Spur-Addict
02-08-2009, 06:16 PM
A.) Learn some respect. Even if you can walk over your parents you still shouldn't.

B.) It's not your fucking property kid, and neither is most of the stuff you think you own anyways. Learn some gratitude.

C.) Stop being such a pussy. "Mommy wouldn't let me drive the van. She made me look like a child in front of my girlfriend". Newsflash, you are still being supported by them. You might want to ask and respect the answer even if you don't like it.

D.) You aren't proving shit by staying out of the house. Well, maybe that you are an immature idiot.

E.) You'll need them down the line, and all this idiot shit adds up.

I never did dumb shit like this. Curse at the mom, touch the father in a violent manner? Someone needs to stick a boot to the side of your face.

SequSpur
02-08-2009, 06:17 PM

I called my mom a bitch once when I was 17 in the heat of an argument, and let me tell you ... my dad never let me forget that day. :makemyday

My kids would be in ICU before they could finish the "-p" if STFU was ever directed to me in my house. And you can ask them right this very minute as they are scrubbing every inch of the upstairs of our house for the shit they pulled this morning. I don't give a shit if you're 12 or 20, you have NO right to talk to your parents like that in their own house. EVER.

You have no idea how lucky you are that they've let you mooch off of them for as long as they have and that you're dad didn't lay you the fuck out.

Wow.

exactly, but we as parents need to learn how to talk to our kids also. They shouldn't be demeaned in anyway or pushed to the edge where they have no choice to lash out.

I remember a few times where my 2 daughters pissed us off so bad and were given 2 plastic bags, 2 flashlights and sent outside at midnight and weren't allowed to come in until both bags were full of weeds.. Shit worked... Plus the yard looked good.. :lmao

koriwhat
02-08-2009, 06:33 PM
Bro, why would you fuck you're face up? I just punch shit when I get frustrated, or throw my cell phone(Which is still retarded)

haha. i broke mine throwing it across thousand oaks one night after fighting the bouncers up at jack's patio bar over my stupid psycho ex. fuckin' bitch put me through so much shit... good riddance to that ho.

fuckin' cell phones and crazy ex's.

ps: my phone isn't a camera phone any longer... :(

balli
02-08-2009, 06:48 PM
So am I the only one who has an ultra-foulmouthed relationship with at least one of their parents? I love them to death, and them I, but not a week goes by without an argument and F bombs flying between me and my pops. Mainly cause he's my ass-ignorant boss. Wasn't a good idea back in the day, but fuck, these days? My pop can take it in stride. As can I.

jack sommerset
02-08-2009, 07:02 PM
Low self esteem is why I think people hurt themselves. Usually these people are lonely,angry or even hopeless. Maybe this 20 year old has some sort of disorder like drinking,eatting,drugs or maybe his parents are fucked up and abused him. I doubt the parent thing cause he still lives with them and this thing started cause he took there car. Not to many people who get fucked up by there parents take there car. If thats the case he is pretty stupid.

This cat has problems. Fucking weird scratching his face up let alone in front of his friends. He says he has a girlfriend but gay dudes always say shit like that. Perhaps he is queer and does not know how to come out. Whatever this freaks problem is he needs help.

Shaolin-Style
02-08-2009, 07:09 PM
You really need to make amends with your parents and swallow your pride. I would assume they've helped you more than hindered you throughout your life. You all may have over-reacted, but you just gotta talk with one another and work things out and get over it.

Really just go make up with them is the best thing I could say, and think twice about acting so brash and destructive towards yourself and others especially your parents in the heat of the moment. Be more mature about it next time.

And never resort to physical stuff. I did one time when my dad threw a jar at my step mom and hurt her leg, and even though I still think I was justified, I still regret going after him physically.

Chief
02-08-2009, 07:23 PM
I think the only appropriate thing left would be to broadcast your live suicide on justin.tv

seriously tho, i can't say anythin different then what the other poster's have said, scratching up ur face ? lol man growing up if my parents beat the shit out of me i'd take it like a man and get up the next day and go on with life. Do the same.

leemajors
02-08-2009, 07:53 PM
quit buying comics every week and pay some rent.

MaNuMaNiAc
02-08-2009, 09:29 PM

Wow.

A-fucking-men!

If I ever talked to my parents like that, they would have fucking disowned me. Forget pushing my dad :lol Dude would have probably knocked me the fuck out right then and there.

Idiots like the OP here needed a good ole beating as a child. I bet this jackass never even got so much as a spanking. Beware the belt mofo!! BEWARE THE BELT!!

P.S. Sorry to break it to you kid, but it sounds like you ARE a fucking cancer :lol

CuckingFunt
02-08-2009, 09:48 PM
So am I the only one who has an ultra-foulmouthed relationship with at least one of their parents? I love them to death, and them I, but not a week goes by without an argument and F bombs flying between me and my pops. Mainly cause he's my ass-ignorant boss. Wasn't a good idea back in the day, but fuck, these days? My pop can take it in stride. As can I.

Once I hit about 13, both of my parents were of the opinion that bad language was at the bottom of their list of concerns with a teenage girl. Especially since they (and their friends, and really the entire Sicilian side of the family) were the source of my potty mouth, anyway. Far more than movies, TV, or the schoolyard.

Dad was the vacation parent, so we never really got into arguments, but my mom and I had plenty. Throughout high school, my mom was either my best friend or my most bitter enemy. No middle ground. And the language would fly from both of us during screaming matches. It was made pretty clear to me that, language tolerance aside, it was not acceptable to speak in a manner that was intentionally insulting or disrespectful to my mom -- I could say something was fucking bullshit, but calling Mom a fucking bitch crossed a line, for example -- but I still did it in the heat of argument.

Then she would smack the shit out of me and I'd shut up for a while. :lol

Blake
02-09-2009, 12:43 AM
If you were not white and any other color, your ass would have been beat to hell by both parents.

eh?

chode_regulator
02-09-2009, 12:46 AM
yeah last time i threw mine was a couple years ago. btich split up into like three pieces. somehow sanyo felt it was necessary to send me anew one. :lol

i listen to death metal on a daily basis, and all other kinds of music from hardcore to metalcore to death metal and black metal. never once have i even once come clsoe to thinking about or actually scratching my face. all that says is "I'm a little attention whore" I also smoked weed and did a bunch of other drugs for a long time. again, nothing to do wtih scratching face.

quit buying comics every week and pay some rent.

:lol :lol :lol :lmao :lmao :lmao

also anyone elsenotice the OP hasn't posted yet since the original post? typical attention whore. maybe he can't type bc his gf is still holdinghis hands down so he doesnt cut his own dick off.

JohnnySixString
02-09-2009, 02:25 AM
He didn't give enough info. Not that it seems he's trying to tell his family's life on here as much as garner attention. We don't know what his family life is like. All we know is he took the van without permission (stupid indeed), his mother flipped out (as well she should) and they get into a shouting match until he pushed his father. Then he basically throws a temper tantrum, his parents try to calm him down and tell him to stay home, which he ignores because he's already too fired up, and he leaves. Which means he actually left home and wasn't "kicked out". That's what I got out of it. Important info missing includes; Was anyone involved drunk? Is mom a bitch? Is dad an asshole? Is junior just an ungrateful prick? What the hell is your history if you resort to scratching your face like a frustrated 9 year-old with autism?

If your parents bought you a car, still let you live at home and let your girlfriend and buddies hang out playing video games, you should have enough common sense to let them know you're taking their van. Hell, if you took your own car you should let them know what you're doing. Speaking of which, what the fuck kind of car do you have that can't fit FOUR people comfortably? Your parents bought you a Corvette or something? Whatever they bought, it's obvious he don't appreciate it. Even if his mom is a bitch and his dad is an asshole, I think we can all deduce junior is an ungrateful prick. Time to move on and grow up.

JohnnySixString
02-09-2009, 02:49 AM
I don't give a shit if you're 12 or 20, you have NO right to talk to your parents like that in their own house. EVER.

Meh, I don't think that statement should be used in every situation. To say 'ever' is to assume all parents raise their children in a loving home where manners and discipline are taught. Some kids aren't as lucky. Ask anyone who had to grow up with an alcoholic or abusive parent. Sometimes parents earn that disrespect.

Cant_Be_Faded
02-09-2009, 02:52 AM
Hmmmm, I thought Mister Sinister said he was homosexual in that one thread about homosexuality.

Maybe he needs to go back to his roots and he'll be happier.

Kori Ellis
02-09-2009, 02:54 AM
Hmmmm, I thought Mister Sinister said he was homosexual in that one thread about homosexuality.

Maybe he needs to go back to his roots and he'll be happier.

I believe he's bi-sexual.

Leetonidas
02-09-2009, 03:09 AM
Man, fuck all these opinions.

Move out, start smoking weed, and go to college. Worked for me.

whottt
02-09-2009, 03:36 AM
Yeah Sinister...if I'd ever told my Mom to shut the fuck up my Dad would have put me in the hospital, I'm not kidding...and he didn't even get along with her himself. If she cried, somebodies was ass was getting whipped, and she cried a lot.

As for grabbing his finger...my big brother did something like that once to my Dad when he was about 18 or 19(I think he tried to kick him in the balls), and he got his teeth knocked out and put through the front door for it.

I don't think it's right for parents to say shit to their kids like you're a cancer or you need your ass kicked...respect is a two way street and if you don't treat your children with some modicum of respect then you can't expect them to treat anyone else with respect either. You can't give them a free pass...but you can't treat them like property/slaves just because they are your kids eitther. They have to be taught was repect is...by being shown it, not by beind denied it.

It doesn't sound to me like your parents are kicking you out though, they feed you and take care of you and are trying to do the best they can most likely..and for that reason you need to make an extreme effort to show them respect at all times, even though they aren't "gasp" perfect.

Who knows...maybe your parents could learn something from you about respect if you show it the right way.

You know...it's kinda like if you think the world is a shitty place(and most everyone does at your age)...then start doing something yourself to make it better.

This sounds to me like your parents want you to start being more adult which to them means doing less of what you want to do and more of what you are supposed to do...and your idea of being an adult is doing more of what you want to do and less of what you are told to do. Two way street...if you want to do more of what you want to do, you also have to do more of what you don't want to do.

I suggest moving out and getting an apartment with your buddies(don't do it with your girlfriend right off the bat) and getting a bike or riding the bus...

You'll enjoy it.

I was a meth addict and got kicked out the house after geting busted with a felony amount of meth at the age of 17...best thing that ever happened to me really. I avoided prison and went to rehab, then bummed around the country for a couple of years. By the time I was 26 I had paid for my own college education, bought some land, built my own house(with my own hands) and had a farm...just by waiting tables and investing in the stock market.

I then lost all that shit and wound up financially destroyed by age 37 and was forced to go back to my parents for help and a place to live, but that's another story...and they were very cool about it(indentured servitude and being forced to virtually rebuild my mom's house aside)...

The thing is, getting kicked out of my house was the best thing that ever happened to me because of a huge part of my problem was the lack of respect(not just to me but to each other as well) in my home. They were part of my problem simply because they were hopelessly dysfunctional to begin with...and it was too intrinsic in their relationship for them to fix.

Go for it dude...it'll be much more fun than you realize. Stay away from hard drugs, learn when to smoke and when not to...dutto drinking and all other partying(which is going to be your first major obstacle) so they don't cost you your job.

And I cannot stress this strongly enough, stay away from credit card debt and paying people to do things you can learn to do yourself(which is just about everything)...if you can avoid those things you should be able to make it financially even on a lowpaying job...watch those credit cards though, they'll ruin you and you'll never have a dime. About the only thing you should buy on credit is a house...

baseline bum
02-09-2009, 04:07 AM
Damn, it's fucked up how many people are ragging on Sinister from their high horses. From the original post it sounds like he's the one in the wrong, but that's pretty chickenshit to bully up and pile on this guy. Sinister, if you're reading and haven't returned home, my only advice is to value your family. Friends come and go, gfs/bfs come and go, but your blood is almost always going to be there for you.

SpursWoman
02-09-2009, 07:19 AM
Damn, it's fucked up how many people are ragging on Sinister from their high horses. From the original post it sounds like he's the one in the wrong, but that's pretty chickenshit to bully up and pile on this guy.

It's not a high horse, it's the facts. I got stomped for disrespecting my mother, and my children suffer similar consequences. I work too hard, make too many sacrifices and give them too much to put up with that shit.

And why is it chickenshit? This forum is full of little douchebags that talk to other people like shit and don't think twice about it, who feel so ENTITLED to respect, yet haven't done a damn thing to deserve it. As a parent and as someone who wasn't raised to be an obnoxious asshole I'm awfully hard pressed to find an lot of sympathy. No one made him post that. I know I sure as hell wouldn't have. :lol

MaNuMaNiAc
02-09-2009, 10:06 AM
Damn, it's fucked up how many people are ragging on Sinister from their high horses. From the original post it sounds like he's the one in the wrong, but that's pretty chickenshit to bully up and pile on this guy. Sinister, if you're reading and haven't returned home, my only advice is to value your family. Friends come and go, gfs/bfs come and go, but your blood is almost always going to be there for you.

Chickenshit my ass. The dude sounds like a spoiled little brat, and he is fucking 20. Plus, from what he's told us, his parents didn't do anything wrong. He took their van without permission (after they had bought him a fucking car) and then had tantrum because they got pissed? Give me a break!

and don't even get me started on the whole "scratching his own face" bullshit. :lol The dude needs to grow the fuck up, QUICK. He's 20, still living with his parents, and he thinks he's entitled to shit. I'm laughing out loud right now.

IronMexican
02-09-2009, 10:19 AM
If I ever talked shit to my dad, he would have took the bitch way out and called the cops. Of course, I don't talk to my dad that way.

CosmicCowboy
02-09-2009, 10:38 AM
http://www.cinemaretro.com/uploads/waynecowboy.jpg

OK, lemme get this straight...

1) This little faggot lives in his parents basement.
2) His parents give him his own car to drive.
3) He took his Mothers van without permission. He still doesn't understand why that might bother them.
4) When his mother asked for the keys to the car they give him drive he refused.
5) He told his mother to shut the fuck up.
6) When his father interceded he shoved him.
5) Then this badass parent abuser runs out of the house screaming, scratching his face, probably bawling like a baby and has to be restrained by a GIRL to "keep him from hurting himself".

*sigh*

WTF???...No wonder this country is going to hell...

baseline bum
02-09-2009, 11:05 AM
Bullshit. This is mob mentality at its finest. Everyone wants to come kick this guy when he's down.

SpursWoman
02-09-2009, 11:11 AM
Bullshit. This is mob mentality at its finest. Everyone wants to come kick this guy when he's down.

Umm ... he had a temper tantrum because he got told no.

And WTF is that scratching business? Whatever happened to just stomping your feet and holding your breath?

Blake
02-09-2009, 11:20 AM

yeah, there's some mob mentality here, but I think this dude needs to weed through all the name calling and sort out the good advice that's being thrown at him.

at the end of the day, I blame the parents. They should have straightened his ass out a long time ago.

Kids today are pampered and given so much it's disgusting.

SpursWoman
02-09-2009, 11:34 AM
n/m

CosmicCowboy
02-09-2009, 12:02 PM
yeah, there's some mob mentality here, but I think this dude needs to weed through all the name calling and sort out the good advice that's being thrown at him.

at the end of the day, I blame the parents. They should have straightened his ass out a long time ago.

Kids today are pampered and given so much it's disgusting.

Oh fuck that.

The dude is 20 years old. Exactly when the fuck does personal responsibility start? There is no such thing as a perfect parent or a perfect world.

Blake
02-09-2009, 12:12 PM
Oh fuck that.

The dude is 20 years old. Exactly when the fuck does personal responsibility start? There is no such thing as a perfect parent or a perfect world.

he's definitely responsible at 20 years old.

But if his parents wouldn't have babied him the previous 19, he probably wouldn't be running out the door screaming like a girl and scratching his face.

If I was his daddy, for starters, he wouldn't have had friends in my house playing guitar hero in the basement until he got his sh1t straight.

IronMexican
02-09-2009, 12:12 PM
Blaming the parents is a cop-out. The only person you can blame is yourself. The only time I blame the parents is when they let the kids do whatever the fuck they want. I would rather get my ass kicked every day by my dad then be one of those little whiny kids.

balli
02-09-2009, 12:35 PM
Move out, start smoking weed, and go to college.
More or less, that.

Blake
02-09-2009, 12:53 PM
Blaming the parents is a cop-out. The only person you can blame is yourself. The only time I blame the parents is when they let the kids do whatever the fuck they want. I would rather get my ass kicked every day by my dad then be one of those little whiny kids.

Don't get me wrong. I think the kid has a lot of the blame for sure....

I don't enough about this kid, but I'm betting these parents basically let him do whatever he wanted to growing up.

Now that he's adult size, he's still trying to do whatever he wants like take a minivan that belongs to mom and it's not computing in his head why he still can't do whatever he wants.........so he punches dad and scratches up his face.

I've seen this with my nephew. He was a spoiled brat growing up. Now he's a worthless 20 year old that works part time at Wendy's, full time on the bong.

The mother focker has been arrested at least 4 times and among other things, has had the audacity to take my car out without asking when he has stayed over.........and he was 15 at the time.

balli
02-09-2009, 01:03 PM
He didn't hit his pop because he thought he could do whatever he want. Nor is that why he told his mom to STFU. He was trying to apologize and his mom kept interrupting him, probably hysterically. That shit's fucking annoying and doesn't make what he did right, but that's why he told her to shut up, not because he thought he had a right to the car.

The physical altercation with his dad resulted from the verbal altercation with his mom, which resulted from her interruptions, which resulted from his apology, which resulted from trying to jack the minivan. Shit escalates and you can't just blame everything that happened on the root cause or mistake he made.

Blake
02-09-2009, 01:08 PM
He didn't hit his pop because he thought he could do whatever he want. Nor is that why he told his mom to STFU. He was trying to apologize and his mom kept interrupting him, probably hysterically. That shit's fucking annoying and doesn't make what he did right, but that's why he told her to shut up, not because he thought he had a right to the car.

The physical altercation with his dad resulted from the verbal altercation with his mom, which resulted from her interruptions, which resulted from his apology, which resulted from trying to jack the minivan. Shit escalates and you can't just blame everything that happened on the root cause or mistake he made.

wow, it sounds like you were there and saw the whole thing.

balli
02-09-2009, 01:09 PM
Just read the man's/child's post.

Blake
02-09-2009, 01:10 PM
Just read the man's/child's post.

I did.

Am I really supposed to read into it as much as you did?

balli
02-09-2009, 01:12 PM
Whoa, no orders... I meant I just read. As in phonetically pronounced- red. Like, I just read the man's post. Sorry about the confusion.

And I'm just saying- I'm not reading anything into it. That's what he said happened.

Blake
02-09-2009, 01:20 PM
ok

SpursWoman
02-09-2009, 01:23 PM
Today I get a call from a weepy, sick 13 year old with a low-grade fever and swollen tonsils begging me to please, please drop everything I'm doing at work and come pick her up from school. And of course I did, because I love her. So on the way to get her, I ran into Walgreens and got her some thoat lozenges, Chloroseptic spray, some Theraflu, some Tylenol Cold medicine, a big box of Kleenex and a 3 liter of Sprite Zero.

Two-way street, my ass. :lol

Blake
02-09-2009, 01:30 PM
Today I get a call from a weepy, sick 13 year old with a low-grade fever and swollen tonsils begging me to please, please drop everything I'm doing at work and come pick her up from school. And of course I did, because I love her. So on the way to get her, I ran into Walgreens and got her some thoat lozenges, Chloroseptic spray, some Theraflu, some Tylenol Cold medicine, a big box of Kleenex and a 3 liter of Sprite Zero.

damn.

you forgot to get her some new clothes from hollister, a new ipod and a new car for when she turns 16.

balli
02-09-2009, 01:31 PM
You say that now, but wait until 30 years from now when your daughter and her husband let you stay in their spare room as opposed to just dropping your senile ass off at a nursing home.

SpursWoman
02-09-2009, 01:33 PM
damn.

you forgot to get her some new clothes from hollister, a new ipod and a new car for when she turns 16.

I was going to, but she doesn't like Hollister, I refuse to buy anything Apple-related, and to hell if I'm buying her a car ... she can't even keep her room habitable. :spin

Blake
02-09-2009, 01:35 PM
I was going to, but she doesn't like Hollister, I refuse to buy anything Apple-related, and to hell if I'm buying her a car ... she can't even keep her room habitable. :spin

now that's tough love

SpursWoman
02-09-2009, 01:39 PM
You say that now, but wait until 30 years from now when your daughter and her husband let you stay in their spare room as opposed to just dropping your senile ass off at a nursing home.

Longevity doesn't run in my family so I'm not really concerned about lasting that long. :toast

SpursWoman
02-09-2009, 01:45 PM
now that's tough love

I'm realllllly hoping you didn't miss my point.

dickface
02-09-2009, 01:51 PM
This is Bush's fault.

Blake
02-09-2009, 01:51 PM
I'm realllllly hoping you didn't miss my point.

just messin with ya

dickface
02-09-2009, 01:52 PM

LOL, hope you didn't sprain your pussy reading all the hurtful words from the internet mob.

The Reckoning
02-09-2009, 01:57 PM
seriously, join the military or join a monestary...or something.

if your parents cant teach you responsibility and individualism by the time youre 20, find somebody else who can.

v2freak
02-09-2009, 02:10 PM
I think I'm closer to your age than anyone here, so I can relate how it felt to be an adolescent. Shit happens, I get it. Now you just have to pick up the pieces and make ammends. It won't be easy, especially if your parents are the proud type, but it's gotta be done. Obviously wait a while though. Chances are they feel pretty bad for giving you the suggestion of leaving in the first place. Let them think about it for a while, cause as much as everyone else here loves ripping the kid, I don't exactly think their reaction was parent-perfect.

SpursWoman
02-09-2009, 02:22 PM
He's not an adolescent, so that excuse no longer applies. He's a grown man living with his parents.

v2freak
02-09-2009, 02:23 PM
Somehow I get the feeling he has misrepresented himself a few ways. Look at all the kids on MySpace who say they're 24.

(Not that I know any...sounds incriminating)

MiamiHeat
02-09-2009, 03:13 PM
If you go through your whole life whining and blaming people for how they spoke to you when you do something stupid, you are never going to learn responsibility. You will lead a miserable and pathetic life.

The true solution to all of this is CALM THE FUCK DOWN sinister boy. Don't yell at your mother, don't take anything that doesn't belong to you without permission EVEN IF THEY ARE YOUR PARENTS.

ballijuana, you are wrong for defending this guy. In the future, when he arrives late for work and his boss yells at him/threatens to fire him is he going to scream STFU!!! and scratch his face again? Will you be here once again whining about the boss being a prick? The boss/mother/anyone might be a prick or annoying, BUT IT'S UP TO YOU NOT TO FUCK UP IN THE FIRST PLACE. IT'S YOUR FAULT. DEAL WITH IT AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT. HE FUCKED UP. NO GETTING AROUND IT.

You need to realize that you cannot control the people on earth. You can only control yourself. You can whine and whine about the people who talk to you in a way you don't like, but IF YOU WERE THE ONE WHO F'D UP IN THE FIRST PLACE, then you need to shut up and take it like a man. You can only control YOURSELF.

Emo Jesus
02-09-2009, 03:18 PM
At least your dad didn't crucify you. :depressed

Heath Ledger
02-09-2009, 03:26 PM
Someone clearly has issues, nothing a good shrink and medication can't fix though.

ehz33satx
02-09-2009, 03:43 PM

I got into a few arguments with my parents growing up, who hasn't. But then to come onto an online forum and tell the world what happened, and then asking for people to pray for him, trying to elicit sympathy for acting like a spoiled brat, self inflicted scratched up face and all? Go take your emo ass back to school and get a mans life and stop mooching off your parents.

Whisky Dog
02-09-2009, 03:59 PM
Number of people posting in this thread who haven't done something incredibly stupid while in an emotionally unbalanced state of mind - 0, and that's myself included.

Look kid, here's the truth - everyone, and I mean EVERYONE does stupid shit when they're arguing or fighting with eachother at some point in time. It happens. The key is to make a conscious effort in your mind starting this moment to learn from these outbursts. The reason people do the types of things you did is to garner some sympathy and achieve some sort of victim status. By hurting yourself, eliciting sympathy from your friends, girlfriend, and even us strangers on this forum you are basically subconsciously giving yourself victim status to help you feel better. Everyone does it at some point, I was doing that shit for years (although instead of hurting myself I would play mind games with people). Your first step should be to realize this is what is going on and work to change it. When shit goes bad just face it and realize that going emotionally ballistic isn't going to help matters. Focus on how to make things right for yourself and your family and not on the negative feelings and you'll start going in the right direction. It's going to take a long time to change this behavior pattern and you're going to screw up several times again in the future while you're working on it, but just stick with it and before long your behavior pattern and mindset will change.

CosmicCowboy
02-09-2009, 04:00 PM
Oh, and next time you get that gay "O hai, let's go get some caffeine!" feeling go to McDonalds instead of Starbucks. Hopefully the trucker in the next booth will hear you whining about your parents to your friends and kick your ass. Plus you big boy allowance will last longer.

The Reckoning
02-09-2009, 04:04 PM
or you could become a pornstar

j-6
02-09-2009, 04:07 PM
Oh, and next time you get that gay "O hai, let's go get some caffeine!" feeling go to McDonalds instead of Starbucks. Hopefully the trucker in the next booth will hear you whining about your parents to your friends and kick your ass. Plus you big boy allowance will last longer.

I don't think I ever ran out of the house for a caffeine fix at 2 AM. That was a time I was ready to pass out from ingesting copious amounts of cheap liquor with a Jack-in-the-Box bag full of tacos on my lap.

atxrocker
02-09-2009, 04:11 PM

i usually agree with your positions on a lot of things, but deeply disagree here. Manu's response sums up my thoughts...

Chickenshit my ass. The dude sounds like a spoiled little brat, and he is fucking 20. Plus, from what he's told us, his parents didn't do anything wrong. He took their van without permission (after they had bought him a fucking car) and then had tantrum because they got pissed? Give me a break!

and don't even get me started on the whole "scratching his own face" bullshit. :lol The dude needs to grow the fuck up, QUICK. He's 20, still living with his parents, and he thinks he's entitled to shit. I'm laughing out loud right now.

jack sommerset
02-09-2009, 04:13 PM
Scratching ur own face up is fucked up period. 20 years old with his friends around scratching up his face to the point it starts to bleed is fucked up. His gf has to hold his hands down so he stops scratching his face is fucked up. Posting that he did this is fucked up. All this because his mommy said not to take the car is fucked up.

I wouldn't be surprised if we find out he slit his wrist. I think this mother fucker is a nut job and probably has no hope to straighten out his life.

mrsmaalox
02-09-2009, 04:18 PM
Hey MS, just go fix it. Obviously everything got waaay blown out of proportion, everyone said things they didn't mean. I don't think you were being whiny in the OP I just think you were freaked out by how much things escalated. Things happen. I don't have to tell you, you were wrong, you already knew that when you started the thread. So apologize to your parents, and take like an adult whatever it is they are going to dole out. There are no instructions to being a parent, we all just learn as we go and usually just parrot the examples we were given by our parents. So take this as your first parenting example of what NOT to do, and go back and show your parents how mature you are. If you are 20 and still living there, it's because something right is happening on both sides--otherwise you'd have been gone or sent away a couple of years ago! That says a lot about your relationship with your parents, it's worth working on like any other relationship! Good luck :)

SpursWoman
02-09-2009, 04:39 PM
Meh, I don't think that statement should be used in every situation. To say 'ever' is to assume all parents raise their children in a loving home where manners and discipline are taught. Some kids aren't as lucky. Ask anyone who had to grow up with an alcoholic or abusive parent. Sometimes parents earn that disrespect.

I don't disagree, but if this were the case and the situation were that bad, at 20 years old you're old enough to put on your big-boy pants and get a job and your own place.

*shrugs*

And I do hope everything turns out okay, but I don't think the parents would be out of line at all to rethink the living arrangements if that's how they are being treated, especially while they are still footing the tab.

baseline bum
02-09-2009, 05:00 PM
i usually agree with your positions on a lot of things, but deeply disagree here. Manu's response sums up my thoughts...

Sinister's in the wrong here, but everyone fucks up when they're kids. Maybe not at 20 most of the time, but certainly this kind of shit isn't uncommon at 16 or 17. I don't like that everyone all of a sudden gets the idea that it's open season to come and insult the guy. Sorry motherfuckers like jack sommerset come on and start talking about him slitting his wrists? That's not chickenshit? It's like the guy's standing on a ledge and assholes are egging him on to jump.

mrsmaalox
02-09-2009, 05:08 PM
Sinister's in the wrong here, but everyone fucks up when they're kids. Maybe not at 20 most of the time, but certainly this kind of shit isn't uncommon at 16 or 17. I don't like that everyone all of a sudden gets the idea that it's open season to come and insult the guy. Sorry motherfuckers like jack sommerset come on and start talking about him slitting his wrists? That's not chickenshit? It's like the guy's standing on a ledge and assholes are egging him on to jump.

You're right BB :tu

MiamiHeat
02-09-2009, 05:17 PM
If he truly is suicidal, then he needs to get off the forums and go seek psychiatric help ASAP.

I. Hustle
02-09-2009, 05:17 PM
I believe the words of Michael Jones can put everything into perspective.
"Back then hoes didn't want me
Now I'm hot they all on me"
Who?!

CuckingFunt
02-09-2009, 05:20 PM

I completely agree. The anonymity of the internet can be fun to play around with from time to time, but it doesn't change the fact that there are actual people behind the screen names.

Like several others, my guess is that Sinister is likely in need of a little perspective, and I think it's perfectly acceptable to point that out in a constructive way. However, that hasn't been the goal of every response. Lots of folks are being assholes just for the sake of being an asshole, or because there aren't any real consequences for being an asshole on a message board. Which, in my opinion, is every bit as much of a bitch move as scratching your face.

I. Hustle
02-09-2009, 05:23 PM
Like several others, my guess is that Sinister is likely in need of a little perspective, and I think it's perfectly acceptable to point that out in a constructive way.

I believe I provided that

I believe the words of Michael Jones can put everything into perspective.
"Back then hoes didn't want me
Now I'm hot they all on me"
Who?!

IronMexican
02-09-2009, 05:25 PM
I never did anything like flip on my dad, but my dad pretty much let me go anywhere I wanted.

CuckingFunt
02-09-2009, 05:27 PM
If he truly is suicidal, then he needs to get off the forums and go seek psychiatric help ASAP.

I have no idea whether or not he's suicidal, or even close, so I'm not making any predictions or assumptions in that regard.

I would point out, though, that people who are suicidal often aren't thinking rationally enough to recognize that they want/need help. Why take the chance of acting like a jerk? What do you gain from doing so? A couple laughs? Big whoop. You might think that taking such extreme action over something said to you online is silly, and I'd be inclined to agree, but it doesn't mean that it hasn't happened before.

I. Hustle
02-09-2009, 05:28 PM
I never did anything like flip on my dad, but my dad pretty much let me go anywhere I wanted.

That is why you are the winner that you are today.

j/k

whottt
02-09-2009, 05:33 PM
He was definitely in the wrong, but at the same time it's hard to get on him for what he said when his parents are sitting there calling him a cancer and telling him he needs his ass kicked. Child or adult it makes no difference...

Calling people names and insulting them just because you disagree with them isn't right.

tp2021
02-09-2009, 05:43 PM
He was definitely in the wrong, but at the same time it's hard to get on him for what he said when his parents are sitting there calling him a cancer and telling him he needs his ass kicked. Child or adult it makes no difference...

Calling people names and insulting them just because you disagree with them isn't right.

Exactly. What's being overlooked is that immaturity is immaturity, parent or child. You expect the child to act childish, not the parent.

baseline bum
02-09-2009, 05:44 PM
Anyways, Sinister, if you're reading, try to make up with your family. Maybe waiting a couple of days to let things cool down is ok, but it's almost always a bad idea to make life-changing decisions when you're emotional. You might get lucky and really find that one woman/man who'll be dedicated to you, but no one else will really give a fuck, except your family. It's a cold world and no one can afford cut off the people who are almost certain to be his best allies. People say shit they don't mean when they're pissed, and alot of the time you're going to have to sack up and be the better man.

jack sommerset
02-09-2009, 05:49 PM
Just for the record I think the whole family is fucked up. The 20 year old is a fucking freak though. When I read that part of scratching his face up I laughed because that is crazy. Then I started to think "what kind of help is this kid going to get" I am thinking years of the head doctor and meds. You just don't start hurting yourself over moms car. Anyways he will not get the help he probably needs. So I am guessing this freak will either kill himself but more likely hurt someone else. I am reading ALOT into this but I can't get past the whole scratching himself up to the point he bleeds. No reason for that. Crazy folks do that. Being a internet board, predicting the unpredictable, I am guessing he will not get any help and hurt someone real bad. Either himself or someone else. Regardless that is a fucked up story. One that I actually believe though. Probably wrong there too.

IronMexican
02-09-2009, 06:15 PM
That is why you are the winner that you are today.

j/k

:lol:depressed

chode_regulator
02-09-2009, 09:18 PM
http://www.cinemaretro.com/uploads/waynecowboy.jpg

OK, lemme get this straight...

1) This little faggot lives in his parents basement.
2) His parents give him his own car to drive.
3) He took his Mothers van without permission. He still doesn't understand why that might bother them.
4) When his mother asked for the keys to the car they give him drive he refused.
5) He told his mother to shut the fuck up.
6) When his father interceded he shoved him.
5) Then this badass parent abuser runs out of the house screaming, scratching his face, probably bawling like a baby and has to be restrained by a GIRL to "keep him from hurting himself".

*sigh*

WTF???...No wonder this country is going to hell...

lol. pretty dman good assessment.

refer to above quoted post. all said and done an attention whore trying to get more attention.

chode_regulator
02-09-2009, 09:21 PM
Just for the record I think the whole family is fucked up. The 20 year old is a fucking freak though. When I read that part of scratching his face up I laughed because that is crazy. Then I started to think "what kind of help is this kid going to get" I am thinking years of the head doctor and meds. You just don't start hurting yourself over moms car. Anyways he will not get the help he probably needs. So I am guessing this freak will either kill himself but more likely hurt someone else. I am reading ALOT into this but I can't get past the whole scratching himself up to the point he bleeds. No reason for that. Crazy folks do that. Being a internet board, predicting the unpredictable, I am guessing he will not get any help and hurt someone real bad. Either himself or someone else. Regardless that is a fucked up story. One that I actually believe though. Probably wrong there too.

yeah i remember seguspur starting a thread about how someone tried to kill themself by walking in front of his car, or a car near him. i can see that person starting out much teh same way sinister is.

for what its worht though, i do agree with what some are saying. family is all that matters. im only 26 and have a way better relationship with my parents and family than i ever could have dreamed at 20.

Heath Ledger
02-09-2009, 10:05 PM
Dude just needs to enroll at Virginia Tech. What could possibly go wrong?

Whisky Dog
02-09-2009, 10:09 PM
Dude just needs to enroll at Virginia Tech. What could possibly go wrong?

He's Asian?

Bender
02-09-2009, 10:18 PM
I got halfway thru the OP, and I thought this must be a joke, so I looked down at the bottom of the post expecting to read about the cab driving up...

but no.... :depressed

mavs>spurs2
02-09-2009, 10:42 PM
Lot's of hardasses in this thread. Sure the scratching your face and throwing a tantrum part is fucking retarded, but you guys are never telling me you've never gotten pushed to the edge? Never been in a shouting match with your parents? Please. I'm going to go ahead and give him the best advice so far, MS it doesn't sound like your parents actually kicked you out of the house, they were just frustrated. Go back and make peace, and ask next time before you borrow the car.

ploto
02-09-2009, 11:09 PM
Remember we are only getting one side of the story.

MiamiHeat
02-09-2009, 11:28 PM
I think we can all agree that we have learned something in this thread.

baseline bum also scratched his face and ran out of the house crying when he abused his parents at one time in his life.

;p

Clandestino
02-09-2009, 11:30 PM
so, did he ever come back in and tell us what happened? maybe he moved back in and his parents took away his computer priviledges!

monosylab1k
02-09-2009, 11:43 PM
I don't like that everyone all of a sudden gets the idea that it's open season to come and insult the guy. Sorry motherfuckers like jack sommerset come on and start talking about him slitting his wrists? That's not chickenshit? It's like the guy's standing on a ledge and assholes are egging him on to jump.

I agree with some of this, but he's posting this shit on an internet message board, what does he expect? He's getting called a pussy emo faggot for acting like, well, a pussy emo faggot. Telling him to kill himself and whatnot is over the line I guess, and yeah the dogpiling is definitely a bit much, but what did he expect?

And from my experience of reading MisterSinister/Shagia, he seems intelligent enough to not take anything said on SpursTalk too seriously.

tlongII
02-10-2009, 12:50 AM
Remember we are only getting one side of the story.

SpursWoman
02-10-2009, 07:05 AM
I completely agree. The anonymity of the internet can be fun to play around with from time to time, but it doesn't change the fact that there are actual people behind the screen names.

Like several others, my guess is that Sinister is likely in need of a little perspective, and I think it's perfectly acceptable to point that out in a constructive way. However, that hasn't been the goal of every response. Lots of folks are being assholes just for the sake of being an asshole, or because there aren't any real consequences for being an asshole on a message board. Which, in my opinion, is every bit as much of a bitch move as scratching your face.

I'm not entirely sure if I am included in this, but I'll go a head and rephrase whatever I've said in this thread so how I feel about the whole scenerio is pretty clear:

I wish both of my parents weren't dead so I could have the opportunity to completely disrespect them in their own house, the house that they are kind enough to let my adult ass still live in, and then come and cry to an internet message board so all of the amateur psychologists can make a mountain out of nothing but a king-sized temper tantrum.

He has no clue what feeling all alone is, or being emotionally insecure and God knows whatever else until he no longer has his parents, so my constructive advice? Try having a little more respect for the people that have wiped your shitty ass when no one else would, and apparently still do, and to THINK before you open your mouth. Your 18 years are up, so everything your're getting from them now is just a bonus ... how about appreciating that a little more?

Did his mom over-react? Maybe ... but her reaction would indicate to me that that wasn't an isolatated incident, but something that's been stewing for quite some time now. But, we don't have both sides of the story, so who knows.

MannyIsGod
02-10-2009, 08:52 AM
I'm not entirely sure if I am included in this, but I'll go a head and rephrase whatever I've said in this thread so how I feel about the whole scenerio is pretty clear:

I wish both of my parents weren't dead so I could have the opportunity to completely disrespect them in their own house, the house that they are kind enough to let my adult ass still live in, and then come and cry to an internet message board so all of the amateur psychologists can make a mountain out of nothing but a king-sized temper tantrum.

He has no clue what feeling all alone is, or being emotionally insecure and God knows whatever else until he no longer has his parents, so my constructive advice? Try having a little more respect for the people that have wiped your shitty ass when no one else would, and apparently still do, and to THINK before you open your mouth. Your 18 years are up, so everything your're getting from them now is just a bonus ... how about appreciating that a little more?

Did his mom over-react? Maybe ... but her reaction would indicate to me that that wasn't an isolatated incident, but something that's been stewing for quite some time now. But, we don't have both sides of the story, so who knows.

Who says his parents haven't done some terrible shit to him? Who says they are deserving of what you're asking for? And saying he doesn't know how something feels is petty ridiculous and presumptuous. He may not know how YOU felt or feel due to your loss, but the mere notion that he hasn't felt the depth of an emotion simply because he hasn't gone through what you have is flat out ridiculous.

I've known plenty of people with shitty parents and I've seen parents that are undeserving of any respect. Sometimes they just forgot to use a condom and that alone doesn't earn them anything.

Das Texan
02-10-2009, 09:14 AM
Who says his parents haven't done some terrible shit to him? Who says they are deserving of what you're asking for? And saying he doesn't know how something feels is petty ridiculous and presumptuous. He may not know how YOU felt or feel due to your loss, but the mere notion that he hasn't felt the depth of an emotion simply because he hasn't gone through what you have is flat out ridiculous.

I've known plenty of people with shitty parents and I've seen parents that are undeserving of any respect. Sometimes they just forgot to use a condom and that alone doesn't earn them anything.

Well at 20 years old you would think you would be fucking smart enough to have left and started your own life if your parents had done some terrible shit to you.

SpursWoman
02-10-2009, 09:17 AM

If he is 20 years old and still playing Guitar Hero in their basement at 2:00 in the morning, I seriously doubt they are shitty or abusive parents. And if they are, and he's quite old enough to GTFO and doesn't, then he's got no one to blame but himself. If he were only 16 or 17, or even 18 and still in high school, this would be a completely different story. But he's not.

SpursWoman
02-10-2009, 09:41 AM
I think it's also safe to assume that they are not abusive or shitty parents because he didn't type that post with a pencil in his mouth, laying in traction in a hospital bed or from a jail cell for having raised his hand to his father. I'd say he's pretty damn lucky, actually. :spin

mrsmaalox
02-10-2009, 09:44 AM
I know we don't have both sides of the story, or maybe even a complete version of just one side. But I've read the OP several times and I just can't see where he is coming off as feeling "entitled" or "spoiled"; he is very obviously distressed with the situation and freaked out about the bizarre turn of events. He knows he was wrong, no amount of dogpiling, badmouthing, or bashing is going to make it any clearer. Every person here, including the criticizers, know how easy it is for tempers to flare and for situations to escalate ridiculously. Within the dynamics of a family, it happens all the time at many different levels. But he's fortunate because it did happen within his family and not out in the street amongst indifferent strangers. A family is supposed to go thru things like this and recover/strengthen from it. If anything, MS is a bit immature; we've all been there. So apologize, heal, learn, move on and be stronger for it.

tlongII
02-10-2009, 09:50 AM

You gotta be effing kidding me!

marini martini
02-10-2009, 10:24 AM
I think it's also safe to assume that they are not abusive or shitty parents because he didn't type that post with a pencil in his mouth, laying in traction in a hospital bed or from a jail cell for having raised his hand to his father. I'd say he's pretty damn lucky, actually. :spin

:toast

Originally Posted by CuckingFunt http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/Style_Templates/Club/viewpost.gif (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3096169#post3096169)

Lots of folks are being assholes just for the sake of being an asshole, or because there aren't any real consequences for being an asshole on a message board. Which, in my opinion, is every bit as much of a bitch move as scratching your face

You gotta be effing kidding me!

Thanks!!!:toast

I think most the folks here that are percieved as being ass holes, are most likely folks that are parents, and were raised by parents who didn't tollerate any disrespect from their kids.

IMO 20, is a bit old to be living at home, leaching of your parents, taking their shit without asking, and then having a conniption fit calling Mom a bitch & shoving Dad. Then to run outside at 2 A.M. and scream "fuck" as loud as he could, and scratch his face till it bled??? Shit, it's time Deli-boy get out on his own, and realize there's more to life than cuttin' cheese and guitar heroes.

CubanMustGo
02-10-2009, 10:35 AM

Sometimes there ARE consequences for being an asshole on a message board ...

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116541

SpursWoman
02-10-2009, 10:37 AM
and realize there's more to life than cuttin' cheese and guitar heroes.

Oh, man ... :rollin :lol

CuckingFunt
02-10-2009, 10:48 AM
Thanks!!!:toast

I think most the folks here that are percieved as being ass holes, are most likely folks that are parents, and were raised by parents who didn't tollerate any disrespect from their kids.

IMO 20, is a bit old to be living at home, leaching of your parents, taking their shit without asking, and then having a conniption fit calling Mom a bitch & shoving Dad. Then to run outside at 2 A.M. and scream "fuck" as loud as he could, and scratch his face till it bled??? Shit, it's time Deli-boy get out on his own, and realize there's more to life than cuttin' cheese and guitar heroes.

So, then, am I to assume that the petty insults in your post are meant to be constructive and helpful?

tlongII
02-10-2009, 10:56 AM
So, then, am I to assume that the petty insults in your post are meant to be constructive and helpful?

Nope, but at least she wasn't scratching her face...

marini martini
02-10-2009, 11:00 AM

You know Funt, I'm not really in a mood to debate with you and your fancy five dollar words right now.

But Hell yea, if it helps him to man-up and start taking care of himself and his shit, and quit being such a spoiled, whiny baby, then yeah what ever works.

marini martini
02-10-2009, 11:02 AM

The Reckoning
02-10-2009, 11:09 AM
I think I'm comming into some dough!!

:wow

CuckingFunt
02-10-2009, 02:29 PM
You know Funt, I'm not really in a mood to debate with you and your fancy five dollar words right now.

But Hell yea, if it helps him to man-up and start taking care of himself and his shit, and quit being such a spoiled, whiny baby, then yeah what ever works.

I've found that calling someone a whiny baby is very seldom productive.

DarrinS
02-10-2009, 04:50 PM
All that trouble for some caffeine?

jackseven
02-10-2009, 11:59 PM
http://www.fstdt.com/winace/pics/high_horse.jpg

I. Hustle
09-08-2009, 03:25 PM
Sinister I'd like you to meet MiamiHeat. Maybe you two can have sex

Fpoonsie
09-08-2009, 03:30 PM
Sinister I'd like you to meet MiamiHeat. Maybe you rwo can have sex

:rollin

I think this is one of the first threads I ever read at ST...long before I started posting. Pretty sure it had a profound effect on the lengthy delay between joining and posting, too.

chode_regulator
09-08-2009, 03:47 PM
I forgot all abotu this thread
nice find I hustle!

made for a good laugh

Leetonidas
09-08-2009, 03:49 PM
Looking back on this, I'm pretty sure Shagia/Sinister trolled us all pretty hard.

I. Hustle
12-24-2009, 09:55 AM

Brought this back for the holidays. To those who haven't read it... enjoy.

marini martini
12-24-2009, 10:37 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Merry Christmas to all, and a Happy & preposterous New Year!!!:toast

I. Hustle
12-24-2009, 12:55 PM
Merry Holidays!

Nothing says Christmas like a little tantrum by a bratty kid.

Bender
12-24-2009, 01:07 PM
Brought this back for the holidays. To those who haven't read it... enjoy.
Hustle - I'm sure the OP really appreciates your thoughtfulness... :lol

I. Hustle
12-24-2009, 01:10 PM
You know what? My friends get mad at me sometimes because something will remind me of some stupid shit they did or said a long time ago and I will bring it up instead of holding it in.

marini martini
12-24-2009, 02:13 PM
Merry Holidays!

Nothing says Christmas like a little tantrum by a bratty kid.

No shit, hope his scars have healed.:lol

You know what? My friends get mad at me sometimes because something will remind me of some stupid shit they did or said a long time ago and I will bring it up instead of holding it in.

Tell it like it is bro!!!:toast

J.T.
12-24-2009, 04:23 PM
I've been out of my mother's home for five years and I still get in trouble every Christmas when I go home for smoking weed. :depressed

stretch
01-12-2010, 08:01 PM
so was this a true story, or a great trolljob?

balli
01-12-2010, 08:35 PM
so was this a true story, or a great trolljob?

lol, I don't know, but if I were the op and it were true, I'd be pretty saddened to see it get bumped. Twice. And IIRC I was one of the few people who didn't roust the kid. Still, sucks to be him.

tlongII
01-12-2010, 09:52 PM
Oh it's true. It's DAMN true!

monosylab1k
01-12-2010, 10:17 PM
I was on his side until he made that thread about getting drunk off shots of Mike's Hard Cranberry. That's just fuckin gay.

Fpoonsie
01-12-2010, 10:20 PM
I was on his side until he made that thread about getting drunk off shots of Mike's Hard Cranberry. That's just fuckin gay.

fatsack
01-13-2010, 10:16 AM
is that a PS3 you're playing guitar hero on?

I. Hustle
01-13-2010, 10:23 AM
I've been out of my mother's home for five years and I still get in trouble every Christmas when I go home for smoking weed. :depressed

Do that at your own place. 5 years or not that still sounds like something Sinister would complain about.

SAGambler
01-13-2010, 03:02 PM
2.5 Questions:

Do you smoke weed yet?

Or maybe just a pissed off thirty something that still thinks his parents "owe" him. Would be so typical these days.

CosmicCowboy
01-13-2010, 03:22 PM
Or maybe just a pissed off thirty something that still thinks his parents "owe" him. Would be so typical these days.

I actually know a 26 year old college graduate that has never had a real job since getting out of school. Her degree was one of those throw aways like psychology or english. Her mother recently bought her a house because her mother had been "throwing away money renting her an apartment." She bitches constantly on facebook about how much time her "shitty used" BMW that her mother bought her spends in the shop and does NOTHING but party.

tlongII
01-13-2010, 03:25 PM
I actually know a 26 year old college graduate that has never had a real job since getting out of school. Her degree was one of those throw aways like psychology or english. Her mother recently bought her a house because her mother had been "throwing away money renting her an apartment." She bitches constantly on facebook about how much time her "shitty used" BMW that her mother bought her spends in the shop and does NOTHING but party.

Can you PM me her number?

CosmicCowboy
01-13-2010, 03:27 PM
Can you PM me her number?

Nope, but she IS hot. She has that slutty school girl look down to a science.

DarkReign
01-13-2010, 03:55 PM
I remember this thread. Didnt read the OP then, not reading it now. Responses were funny though.

But I am much too crass for giving any sound advice. I just assume everyone is like me, completely devoid of emotion.

Nothing pisses me off (except government). Nothing. If emotion were a wall switch, mine was put to OFF before I was a teenager. Ive never made an emotional decision in my life that I can remember. Not a rash decision or a longterm decision.

Emotional outbursts, IMO, are for pussies. Sure, I get pissed, sad, glad, mad, happy, slappy and dopey. But you wouldnt know it. It drives people fucking insane, which is just the way I like it.

DarkReign
01-13-2010, 03:57 PM
I lied a little bit in the above.

There is one thing that puts me into full rage and that is the strong taking advantage of the weak. Whether it was kids on the playground growing up, the big dude picking a fight with the skinny young 21 yr old at the bar or the government raping the middle class for the benefit of the rich (this last one is kinda hard to explain though because I tend to think Americans deserve their poor lot in life when more than half the population's votes are based on servile moral issues like religion, abortion, gay marriage and dogma...it just sucks I am lumped in with you fucking half-wits).

That certainly pisses me off beyond standard. In the situations I witness personally, I get involved.

symple19
01-13-2010, 04:06 PM
I lied a little bit in the above.

There is one thing that puts me into full rage and that is the strong taking advantage of the weak. Whether it was kids on the playground growing up, the big dude picking a fight with the skinny young 21 yr old at the bar or the government raping the middle class for the benefit of the rich (this last one is kinda hard to explain though because I tend to think Americans deserve their poor lot in life when more than half the population's votes are based on servile moral issues like religion, abortion, gay marriage and dogma...it just sucks I am lumped in with you fucking half-wits).

That certainly pisses me off beyond standard. In the situations I witness personally, I get involved.

what about front mulleted douchebags who post drunken pictures of themselves in the club?:lol

DarkReign
01-13-2010, 04:51 PM
what about front mulleted douchebags who post drunken pictures of themselves in the club?:lol

Yeah, like I said, I lied a little bit.

I. Hustle
01-31-2011, 09:09 PM
Hey bro, did you ever resolve this? How ya doin'?

balli
01-31-2011, 09:10 PM
:rollin

Fucking cruel bump.

BlackSwordsMan
01-31-2011, 09:13 PM
what a brutal thread
did he pull the trigger?

Mister Sinister
01-31-2011, 10:19 PM
Hey bro, did you ever resolve this? How ya doin'?

Oh, yeah. Took a few dives off a local bridge, died each time, and wrote a bunch of poetry in between each. It was great.

Mister Sinister
01-31-2011, 10:23 PM
All while listening to The Cure.

I. Hustle
01-31-2011, 10:26 PM
Lol this dude is still here?! LOL

Sisk
02-01-2011, 02:57 AM
Lol this dude is still here?! LOL

This thread is great. Beginning to end.

I. Hustle
07-11-2011, 03:31 PM
How many times have you died since Jan.?

DMC
07-11-2011, 09:41 PM
I wanna know how the face is coming along. Do you look like Edward Scissorhands?

I have a son who was born crippled and autistic. He's in an electric wheelchair. He said something off color to me once, sounded like "uh huh...uuuh.... uhhh" and I slapped the fuck out of him. That shit don't fly in my house.

RandomGuy
07-12-2011, 08:49 AM
All while listening to The Cure.

Hope shit is going better for you these days. Life gets better as you get older.

gatoloco
07-12-2011, 09:29 AM
Hope shit is going better for you these days. Life gets better as you get older.

until you get too old and your friends and loved ones start dying off.

and then you find yourself all alone unless you were one of the lucky ones that died early. but other than that, yeah, it gets better...

I. Hustle
01-12-2013, 03:54 PM
So... have you started to love yourself yet?

Relevancy
01-14-2013, 03:06 PM
He has to be white, has to be

cantthinkofanything
01-14-2013, 04:28 PM

he was

I. Hustle
01-14-2013, 05:20 PM
He's doing ok... dating again.
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/004/7/2/mr__sinister_and_lady_death_2_by_insane_pencil-d4l95so.jpg

cantthinkofanything
01-14-2013, 05:26 PM
Is his boyfriend from India?

Cuppycake Gumdrop
01-14-2013, 05:32 PM
rofl this bump had me wanting to go find another ShagiaFrost classic -

I think I might have an addiction to Mike's Hard Pomegranate out of cranberry juice shot glasses.

He could have said said "I love sucking cock" and it wouldn't have been as faggy as that^

RGMCSE
01-16-2013, 12:37 AM
Here's actual footage of what happened that day!

8ITQN7Mseo0

KoolAid Mans Brother
08-03-2013, 06:02 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

DJR210
10-01-2015, 02:46 PM
:lol at the first response being a legitimate caring, compassionate response

Blake
10-01-2015, 03:00 PM
I was a meth addict and got kicked out the house after geting busted with a felony amount of meth at the age of 17...best thing that ever happened to me really. I avoided prison and went to rehab, then bummed around the country for a couple of years. By the time I was 26 I had paid for my own college education, bought some land, built my own house(with my own hands) and had a farm...just by waiting tables and investing in the stock market.

I then lost all that shit and wound up financially destroyed by age 37 and was forced to go back to my parents for help and a place to live, but that's another story...and they were very cool about it(indentured servitude and being forced to virtually rebuild my mom's house aside)...

Damn I don't remember this.

Rip, whottt

RD2191
10-01-2015, 03:14 PM
Damn I don't remember this.

Rip, whottt
Remember when you got cucked?

RD2191
10-01-2015, 03:16 PM
Seriously though, OP sounds like a huge pussy faggot.

RD2191
10-01-2015, 03:19 PM
:lmao:lmao

Blake
10-01-2015, 03:42 PM
Remember when you got cucked?

Remember when you said you want to be a Christian?

:lol good one

RD2191
10-01-2015, 03:43 PM
Remember when you said you want to be a Christian?

:lol good one
I'm working in it. I need to stay out of the club.:lol

Blake
10-01-2015, 03:49 PM
I'm working in it. I need to stay out of the club.:lol

Sure :lol

I. Hustle
12-09-2016, 03:30 PM
Sup?

Avante
12-09-2016, 04:29 PM
What am I doing on a forum where somebody ....might have been kicked out of the house...? I left home at 18.

Mitch
12-10-2016, 01:31 AM
What am I doing on a forum where somebody ....might have been kicked out of the house...? I left home at 18.

Same, kids today staying until they're in their late 20s :lol

Bender
12-10-2016, 10:15 AM
Same, kids today staying until they're in their late 20s :lol

until their 30s even...

Leetonidas
12-10-2016, 10:55 AM
And where did it get you? Desperately posting on a forum for attention as an old faggot and constantly trying to justify being a rapist. Maybe you should have stayed longer tbh

Avante
12-10-2016, 01:03 PM
And where did it get you? Desperately posting on a forum for attention as an old faggot and constantly trying to justify being a rapist. Maybe you should have stayed longer tbh

Well let's see....

Own my home almost paid for.
HD tv in three bedrooms, the front room, the den, in my Fortress of Solitude
Own...Pontiac Gran Prix, a GMC truck,Toyota truck
A freezer full of deer meat
10,000 book library
8,000 records, tapes, CD's library
A home gym
More $$$$$ than I could ever spend (living a normal life)
Own every toy I want
Healthy as an Arkansas mule
Married to an Amazon
Smart, never been in trouble, have great jobs kids

And here I sit making over 1000*** a week laughing at freaks like you. While my Amazon is at work.

Look at yourself, a little fucking coward talking shit because you are in hiding, how sad is that?

*** retired insurance sales, after 5 years in that biz you will get a % of the business ya wrote. I'm still making $$$ off business wrote in 1976. 33 years of old business wrote.

Only idiots like you ignore my stance on that sick ass pedo bullshit. So it's more about the cowards like you.

Leetonidas
12-10-2016, 01:52 PM
Well let's see....

10,000 book library
A home gym
Own every toy I want
Married to an Amazon

And here I sit making over 1000*** a week laughing at freaks like you. While my Amazon is at work.

Look at yourself, a little fucking coward talking shit because you are in hiding, how sad is that?

*** retired insurance sales, after 5 years in that biz you will get a % of the business ya wrote. I'm still making $$$ off business wrote in 1976. 33 years of old business wrote.

Only idiots like you ignore my stance on that sick ass pedo bullshit. So it's more about the cowards like you.

Tl;dr

Avante
12-10-2016, 02:00 PM
Tl;dr

Sure ya did ya little shit, and we both know it.

baseline bum
12-10-2016, 02:14 PM

To go rape 14 year-olds?

Clipper Nation
12-10-2016, 02:59 PM
Well let's see....

10,000 book library
A home gym
Own every toy I want
Married to an Amazon

Reality:

http://i.imgur.com/bPgBqhG.jpg

Avante
12-10-2016, 03:03 PM
To go rape 14 year-olds?

Do you really think those bars actually hired kids that age to hustle drinks, come on guy you can't be this stupid. And, do you really believe your buddies are going to be cool with you messing around with kids, come on guy.

Dude, stop acting like some fucking retard, ok?

A room full of full grown womem who know how to please a man and you are searching out some dumbass kid built like a boy , hahahahaha!~!!!!!

Dude, grow the fuck up, ok?

baseline bum
12-10-2016, 03:06 PM
Do you really think those bars actually hired kids that age to hustle drinks, come on guy you can't be this stupid. And, do you really believe your buddies are going toi be cool with you messing around with kids, come on guy.

Dude, stop acting like some fucking retard, ok?

A room full of full grown womem who know how to pleae a man and you are serching out some dumbass kid, hahahahaha!~!!!!!

I know, would you rather just stay on the boat? No, you go into town and fuck kids. No one is staying on the damn ship.

Avante
12-10-2016, 03:08 PM
I know, would you rather just stay on the boat? No, you go into town and fuck kids. No one is staying on the damn ship.

Stupid the drinking age was 18, ok dummy? Now think ya dumb fuck, ok?

A 14 year old sitting at the bar, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rust Cohle
12-11-2016, 02:30 AM
Stupid the drinking age was 18, ok dummy? Now think ya dumb fuck, ok?

A 14 year old sitting at the bar, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey man! Wanna skype tomorrow?

Avante
12-11-2016, 02:37 AM
Hey man! Wanna skype tomorrow?

I checked up on just what that is, why would I wanna do that?

Rust Cohle
12-11-2016, 03:55 AM
I checked up on just what that is, why would I wanna do that?
Dunno, could be fun. Could be potent