PDA

View Full Version : Dear Dirk ... HAHAHA!

MaNuMaNiAc
03-04-2005, 04:27 PM
This is hilarious!!!! who on god's green earth would call him for counseling on their love life!!???

http://www.nba.com/features/dear_dirk.html

Ishta
03-04-2005, 04:54 PM
:lmao That is so repulsive.... Who would take advice from someone that looks a tad bit retarded????

50 cent
03-04-2005, 07:29 PM
I think Dirk is gay and semi-retarded. What a fuckin' weirdo.

Pandaemonaeon
03-05-2005, 02:19 AM
Man, what a bunch of faggotry.

circles_eternal
03-05-2005, 07:23 PM
:lol someone`s desperate for attention. :lol

Pandaemonaeon
04-28-2005, 10:40 PM
Dear Dirk,

Please stop writing this bullshit on your free time and hang out with Holger instead.

MadDog73
04-28-2005, 11:18 PM
he just made a shot (28 pts) to brin gthe Mavs up by 9 with 1:07 to go

Drachen
04-28-2005, 11:41 PM
Dear Dirk,

Fill in the blank:

http://assoc.wanadoo.fr/kwik-e-simpsons/wallpapers/nelson-preview.gif

"__ __"

MadDog73
04-28-2005, 11:47 PM
laugh all you want, the Mavs are still alive! :lol

Pandaemonaeon
04-28-2005, 11:52 PM
Dear Dirk,

http://img43.exs.cx/img43/7895/lolz9tp.gif

Kyoko and Miyugi, esteemed coalition of Japanese Mavs fans against embarassing actions of its players

Taco
04-29-2005, 09:23 AM
dirk's the shit--he's a 7 foot tall stoner who can shoot the trey

:lol

Clandestino
04-29-2005, 10:10 AM

without a championship in probably any league... dirk's a loser..

ALVAREZ6
04-29-2005, 04:37 PM
damn right!

I like Dirk, I guess who guys hate him because he plays for _allas...

pooh0406
05-01-2005, 05:15 AM
i pity those who asked him questions, hoping he could be of help, but receives a cold shoulder.... dirk don't appreciate hi fans...

Binji
05-01-2005, 06:18 AM
without a championship in probably any league... dirk's a loser..
I don't get it..what's so wrong with Dirk?

MaNuMaNiAc
05-01-2005, 09:07 AM
no no, don't get me wrong, I think Dirk is one of the top players in the league, but to ask him for adivice on life and love is just foolish. What could he possibly know that any other person doesn' tknow already? I mean if we're talking about a licensed psycoanalyst then I'm all for it, but Dirk is a basketball player, he should stick to that and only that!

reydawg
05-01-2005, 04:20 PM
I think you guys are too homerish on the Spurs to appreciate the comedy. For example:

Dear Dirk ... I have a lady problem. Since you look like a ladies' man maybe you can help me out. I like this girl. She seems somewhat interested. What is a good date that would win her over? Also should I trade Jason Richardson and Chris Bosh to get you on my fantasy basketball team?

Dirk says: "Fly her down for a Mavs game, and I recommend sticking with Richardson and Bosh for your fantasy basketball team."

Dirk's a really funny guy. The self-awareness is priceless. I wish there were more guys in the NBA like him.

Uhhhh, I mean fuk _irk!!! He's never won shit b/c he playz for _allas!!! He sux hard b/c the spurz rule!! Please.

Read this for a good laugh. (http://www.nba.com/features/dear_dirk_mailbag1.html)
This one too. (http://www.nba.com/features/dear_dirk_mailbag_050321.html)

Pandaemonaeon
05-01-2005, 11:04 PM
A lot of his replies were mechanical and predictable, while some were admittedly hilarious. I'm a Mavs fan but like ManuMania said: this isn't his field of expertise. If you want to see Dirk at his funniest, check out that video that made its rounds on the internet a few months ago -- it has Nash and Dirk with banjos, bandanas, and a backwards Sean Bradley jersey singing about "small balls", in redneck fashion.

tw05baller
05-06-2005, 07:57 PM
Robert in Dallas asks:

"Dear Dirk ... Hi! Great job this year -- MVP for sure. I have been married almost three years and I am really searching for a romantic restaurant in the Dallas area can you recommend any that are really special and will leave my wife breathless?

Dirk says: "Do I look like I take anyone on romantic dinners?"

whats scary about this one is my uncle lives in dallas, and his name is robert

MaNuMaNiAc
05-06-2005, 10:03 PM
Robert in Dallas asks:

"Dear Dirk ... Hi! Great job this year -- MVP for sure. I have been married almost three years and I am really searching for a romantic restaurant in the Dallas area can you recommend any that are really special and will leave my wife breathless?

Dirk says: "Do I look like I take anyone on romantic dinners?"

whats scary about this one is my uncle lives in dallas, and his name is robert
hahahaha

SuBZer0
05-06-2005, 11:33 PM
"whats scary about this one is my uncle lives in dallas, and his name is robert"

Has he been married for three years?? :lol

baseline bum
05-06-2005, 11:56 PM
Does Dirk eat ethnic fare when he's at home? Let's find out. Debbie in Dallas asks:

Dear Dirk ... can you give me some recommendations for your favorite restaurants in the Dallas area, including authentic German food?

Dirk says: "I don’t eat much German food here in Dallas, but I would say Kuby’s is pretty good."

I know I'm immature, but this one just cracks me up. :lmao :lol