PDA

View Full Version : A serious question to overseas NBA fans

Rapper
02-08-2009, 03:16 PM
In fact, I want to ask this question to you american people for so long

and I strongly think that every China's NBA fan wants to ask a question same as mine

Well man, I really don't know the answer about this quesion

Listen up

How come and why there is no "Michael Jordan" in every NBA video game???

When i was a chlld, the only one NBA player I knew was MJ, and of course when I played NBA video games at home, I must used Chicago Bulls and MJ. but why every NBA game was made without MJ??

Yesterday, I played NBA 2K9 with my buddies at my home, my father knows zip about NBA but MJ and here is our conversation

My Father:" what kind of games are you guys playing?"
Me:" NBA"

My Father:" Oh I see, so which team do you want to select?"
Me" 90's eastern all star"

My father"Oh, great, so who is Michael Jordan?"
Me:".................."

WHY??????????????

WHY???????

dirk4mvp
02-08-2009, 03:20 PM
You'd have to play him a shitload of money to have him on a game. I think the last game he was on was 2k3. Might be wrong.

Holmes_Fans
02-08-2009, 03:32 PM
Because he is greedy.

Rogue
02-08-2009, 10:14 PM
In fact, I want to ask this question to you american people for so long

and I strongly think that every China's NBA fan wants to ask a question same as mine

Well man, I really don't know the answer about this quesion

Listen up

How come and why there is no "Michael Jordan" in every NBA video game???

When i was a chlld, the only one NBA player I knew was MJ, and of course when I played NBA video games at home, I must used Chicago Bulls and MJ. but why every NBA game was made without MJ??

Yesterday, I played NBA 2K9 with my buddies at my home, my father knows zip about NBA but MJ and here is our conversation

My Father:" what kind of games are you guys playing?"
Me:" NBA"

My Father:" Oh I see, so which team do you want to select?"
Me" 90's eastern all star"

My father"Oh, great, so who is Michael Jordan?"
Me:".................."

WHY??????????????

WHY???????

Hi Raper, unlike those dudes who have been ridiculing you time after time, I'm really in favor of every word you have sprayed. I'm deeply impressed with your knowledgable comments on NBA and our nation. thanks for your support for our league. :toast

but I also have a question to ask you: Why doesn't your father feel jealous of you? as you have more love for your mother than he does. However, my friend, excessive love for one's mother is not a good thing because it may provoke his father. your father can't stand anyone who has more love for his wife than he himself does, even his son is included.

There's no possibility your father hasn't even heard of Jordan, the only explaination is he doesn't want to start a talk with you. I'm afraid he's already noticed some unnormal signs, try your best to be careful next time you and your mother do it.

lefty
02-08-2009, 10:43 PM
You'd have to play him a shitload of money to have him on a game. I think the last game he was on was 2k3. Might be wrong.

You're correct

Ghazi
02-08-2009, 10:45 PM
Hi Raper, unlike those dudes who have been ridiculing you time after time, I'm really in favor of every word you have sprayed. I'm deeply impressed with your knowledgable comments on NBA and our nation. thanks for your support for our league. :toast

but I also have a question to ask you: Why doesn't your father feel jealous of you? as you have more love for your mother than he does. However, my friend, excessive love for one's mother is not a good thing because it may provoke his father. your father can't stand anyone who has more love for his wife than he himself does, even his son is included.

There's no possibility your father hasn't even heard of Jordan, the only explaination is he doesn't want to start a talk with you. I'm afraid he's already noticed some unnormal signs, try your best to be careful next time you and your mother do it.

:lol