PDA

View Full Version : ..And STILL there are those who do not believe

SenorSpur
02-08-2009, 04:14 PM
Another clutch 4th quarter shot by Roger "Money" Mason. His 4th of the season and 3rd in a nationally televised game. Yet and STILL there are those of you that STILL do not believe in his ability. There are those that want to package him up and move him out of town. Never mind the fact that he just got here.

If you want to import another great player on this team, be prepared to give up one of our Big Three in the process.

However, for what the Spurs need in a complimentary player, I take Mason over any of the options that have been thrown around over this weekend. Simply put, Mason is an ideal fit for this team - and not just because he hit another clutch shot today.

HarlemHeat37
02-08-2009, 04:16 PM
we all love Mason..but it doesn't change the fact that he's been playing poorly for a while now..his shots aren't going in(I don't have a problem with this, it's just a slump)..his D has been horrible for a while now..he missed a critical rebound where he actually had control of the ball, but couldn't handle it..

we all hope he can get back to the level he was playing at in November to December, but we can't be blind to his flaws as well..I criticize everybody from Pop to Duncan, so Mason isn't an exception..

Mr.Bottomtooth
02-08-2009, 04:16 PM
:tu
Mason must not go.

EricB
02-08-2009, 04:17 PM
Look at me I'm the best Spurs fan alive cause I rip on players for bad games..

FIFY

timvp
02-08-2009, 04:18 PM
I thought his D was better today. He's not going to be Bowen-quick coming off of screens but he's getting better. He's about at the same level as Ginobili as far as coming off of screens now. He's no longer the liability he was a few weeks ago when Raja Bell was lighting him up.

Baby steps . . .

xtremesteven33
02-08-2009, 04:18 PM
Mason is slipping. He hits big shots and its hard to justify his bad play for his clutch shots....its tough.

ducks
02-08-2009, 04:24 PM
I thought his D was better today. He's not going to be Bowen-quick coming off of screens but he's getting better. He's about at the same level as Ginobili as far as coming off of screens now. He's no longer the liability he was a few weeks ago when Raja Bell was lighting him up.

Baby steps . . .
still learning system system

Tully365
02-08-2009, 04:32 PM