PDA

View Full Version : So after todays game..

mfanatic
02-08-2009, 04:30 PM
I realized a few things, as I'm sure much of you did as well:

Duncan, Parker, Manu are not going anywhere.

Hill and mason are not going anywhere either.

Bowen is not going anywhere because of his defense, especially when we play the Lakers, he's the ONLY guy that can slow him down.

I don't like to see Thomas go anywhere either, neither would I like to see Matt go anywhere.

That leaves Udoka, Oberto, Finely, and vaughn.

I've heard speculation about Finely for Salmons, and miller is involved somehow. I'd love that trade if we don't touch any of our key guys, Mike would then rejoin us.

Agloco
02-08-2009, 04:33 PM
I realized a few things, as I'm sure much of you did as well:

Duncan, Parker, Manu are not going anywhere.

Hill and mason are not going anywhere either.

Bowen is not going anywhere because of his defense, especially when we play the Lakers, he's the ONLY guy that can slow him down.

I don't like to see Thomas go anywhere either, neither would I like to see Matt go anywhere.

That leaves Udoka, Oberto, Finely, and vaughn.

I've heard speculation about Finely for Salmons, and miller is involved somehow. I'd love that trade if we don't touch any of our key guys, Mike would then rejoin us.

I like the way you mentioned "trade" in your post only at the end. People gotta give you points for that.

However.........:depressed

crc21209
02-08-2009, 04:43 PM
ROGER MASON JR. All that is needed to be said. DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT TRADE THIS GUY. He has such big balls its amazing, its crazy. If not for his now FOUR game winners, he takes pressure off the Big 3 in clutch situations also, a big plus.

Biggems
02-08-2009, 04:55 PM
Finley has the same clause in his contract as George of the Mavs had. He has to give consent to be traded. Do you think he will allow himself to be traded to the lowly Kings......I don't.

rascal
02-08-2009, 04:57 PM
The lakers are the thorn in the Spurs side. They stand in the way of another title. If the spurs can get past them they can beat Boston.

The Spurs still need to add another quality big if they stand a shot against the lakers no matter what happened in Boston today.

crc21209
02-08-2009, 05:01 PM
What if we get rid or Oberto, Vaughn, or Udoka instead, Fin still has some gas left I think. Like the NO game from last week he was money.

wildbill2u
02-08-2009, 05:10 PM
This game may relieve some of the pressure to make a trade for a big man. Odds are going up that we will stand pat since the players most likely to be traded Oberto, Udoka, Finley. and Vaugn won't get you much in return.

BlackSwordsMan
02-08-2009, 05:12 PM
udoka and vaughn gotta go

rascal
02-08-2009, 05:13 PM
This game may relieve some of the pressure to make a trade for a big man. Odds are going up that we will stand pat since the players most likely to be traded Oberto, Udoka, Finley. and Vaugn won't get you much in return.

The only way the spurs get past the Lakers in the playoffs without adding another big is with injuries to some key Laker starters.