PDA

View Full Version : Thunder Dan!! Post Here!!

TheMACHINE
02-08-2009, 06:26 PM
We want details! Did Sasha admit he was gay? Did you get baby powder in your eye?! Details!

IronMexican
02-08-2009, 06:27 PM
Did you get to meet Adam Morrison? Did he change you're life more than Tim Tebow?

TheMACHINE
02-08-2009, 06:42 PM
Was Mbenga's ears blocking your view?

DeadlyDynasty
02-08-2009, 06:44 PM
Did you get to meet Adam Morrison? Did he change you're life more than Tim Tebow?

No one can touch Tim Tebow. Circumcising little boys in the Phillipines takes the cake:rollin

Showtime24 LAKERS
02-08-2009, 06:47 PM
The Lakers sent a huge statement to the rest of the NBA, that we are still the best EVEN WITHOUT BYNUM. The way we stopped LeBron tonight, made him look like a below-average scorer. :lol

Also, Kobe should be first in the next2MVP race!!!
Kobe >>>>> Lebron

Thunder Dan
02-09-2009, 09:30 AM
just a bad loss- I should have sold my tickets if I knew it was Lamar Odom junkball vs. a Cavs team that couldn't hit a wide open shot. Lebron had a bad game, but Kobe didn't exactly light it up either

turiaf for president
02-09-2009, 09:34 AM
just a bad loss- I should have sold my tickets if I knew it was Lamar Odom junkball vs. a Cavs team that couldn't hit a wide open shot. Lebron had a bad game, but Kobe didn't exactly light it up either

how was that junkball? he dominated jj hickson and varejao just like he should.

JamStone
02-09-2009, 09:39 AM
Orlando Magic over the Lakers in the NBA Finals because regular season games determine all.

Allanon
02-09-2009, 02:10 PM
Orlando Magic over the Lakers in the NBA Finals because regular season games determine all.

That wouldn't have been far from the truth, the Magic, with Jameer, had the Lakers number this year and the best chance of all teams to beat the Lakers in the Finals.

They weren't fluky wins, Nelson with his speed AND outside shooting was the Lakers worst nightmare. Combine that with the fact the Lakers are one of the worst 3 pt defenders while the Magic are one of the best 3 pt shooting teams. And Howard's the only Center that destroyed Bynum this year.

But now with Jameer out, the Lakers might have dodged the Laker Killers.