PDA

View Full Version : David West =

Ghazi
02-08-2009, 08:07 PM
David West = piece of shit

Well, most of us knew this when he laid his fingers on the best PF in basketball last year in the playoffs, but he just cheap shotted Miller and got himself ejected.

All Star game my ass, if the Hornets care about their future they'll trade this cancerous blackhole for a 2nd round draft pick.

lil_penny
02-08-2009, 08:10 PM
hornets wont win anything regardless of if they keep him or trade him.. they are just happy to have another "all star" along with paul.

Ghazi
02-08-2009, 08:11 PM
CP3 is a fluke player. he gets 4 assists added on just to add to his hype.

If they called carrying and traveling, and if CP3 didn't get every 50/50 call and if the refs didn't buy CP3's flopping bullshit, he would be no better than Earl Watson.

IronMexican
02-08-2009, 08:13 PM
Ghazi, you're acting like a troll lately.

ManuTP9
02-08-2009, 08:14 PM
Sons, David West is a pain our ass and i hope he he gets suspended. God Bless

DeadlyDynasty
02-08-2009, 08:15 PM

If they called carrying and traveling, and if CP3 didn't get every 50/50 call and if the refs didn't buy CP3's flopping bullshit, he would be no better than Earl Watson.

you need to take your Lithium

Reck
02-08-2009, 08:18 PM
Give Ghazi a break. Its hard being a Mavs fan these days.

But I agreed that David West is a piece of shit.

Kai
02-08-2009, 08:35 PM
Sons, David West is a pain our ass and i hope he he gets suspended. God Bless

son I agree with you whole heartedly.

Pelicans78
02-08-2009, 08:38 PM

You sound like an idiot every time you post. I wish West would take out Dirk like that.

jmanu20
02-08-2009, 09:42 PM
David West = piece of shit

Well, most of us knew this when he laid his fingers on the best PF in basketball last year in the playoffs, but he just cheap shotted Miller and got himself ejected.

All Star game my ass, if the Hornets care about their future they'll trade this cancerous blackhole for a 2nd round draft pick.

I don't remember West laying his fingers on Tim Duncan last year in the playoffs!

sook
02-08-2009, 09:43 PM
I always hated this little fucker.

How the hell does he make the AS team OVER AL JEFERSON?!?!!?

Ghazi
02-08-2009, 09:46 PM
You sound like an idiot every time you post. I wish West would take out Dirk like that.

Enjoy your fluke 2008 SW Division Banner! Everyone knows New Orleans being relevant in basketball was a fluke.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-08-2009, 09:48 PM
he laid his fingers on the best PF in basketball last year in the playoffs.

Why didn't the most feminine PF in basketball fight back?

West is a piece of shit but Dirk is a pussy for letting him do that.

Ghazi
02-08-2009, 09:52 PM

Shut the hell up, thanks.

Pelicans78
02-08-2009, 09:53 PM

Of course Dirk is a pussy. Why do you think he couldn't manhandle a smaller Golden State team when Boozer did it every game the following series. The reason why Dirk will never win a championship is because he doesn't have a real post game do dominate. He's a jump shooter and he always will be.

Ghazi
02-08-2009, 09:56 PM
Of course Dirk is a pussy. Why do you think he couldn't manhandle a smaller Golden State team when Boozer did it every game the following series. The reason why Dirk will never win a championship is because he doesn't have a real post game do dominate. He's a jump shooter and he always will be.

The reason why the Hornets will never win a championship is Chris Paul is a jump shooter and has no real post game. Also, the team embodies his character of being a cheap shotting pussy.

Shut the fuck up, you've been a fan for 9 months.

Pelicans78
02-08-2009, 10:00 PM
The reason why the Hornets will never win a championship is Chris Paul is a jump shooter and has no real post game. Also, the team embodies his character of being a cheap shotting pussy.

Shut the fuck up, you've been a fan for 9 months.

Haha!!! Listen to yourself. You sound more and more like a troll. Actually, you were in your mom's womb for 9 months after I banged her. :downspin:

Ghazi
02-08-2009, 10:01 PM
all hail the mighty Hornets, 2008 SW Division champs

scanry
02-08-2009, 10:03 PM

:lol:lol

lol at owning Ghazi, but hey join the club named Spurstalk.

Ghazi
02-08-2009, 10:04 PM
4-3

Pelicans78
02-08-2009, 10:04 PM
All hail, the mighty Mavericks, 2008 1st round playoff team (losing 4-1 to NO in a best of 7 game series. Shortly afterwards, their coach Avery Johnson was fired, they added Gerald Green and Desucky Diop, and their owner Mark Cuban was indicted for whatever the hell he was indicted for.

Enjoy the orange jump suit. Your money will be in good hands while in your prison.

Ghazi
02-08-2009, 10:05 PM
This thread isn't about the Mavs, it's about David West being a cheapshotting pussy.

scanry
02-08-2009, 10:06 PM
all hail the mighty Hornets, 2008 SW Division champs

Championship DVD Boxset >>>>> SW Division Champs...

BTW enjoy the DVD...

http://www.spursdynasty.com/uploaded_images/dallaschokersDVD-734256.gif

Ghazi
02-08-2009, 10:07 PM
SAN ANTONIO - MAY 22: Dirk Nowitzki #41 of the Dallas Mavericks celebrates in overtime against the San Antonio Spurs in Game Seven of the Western Conference Semifinals during the 2006 NBA Playoffs May 22, 2006 at AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas. The Mavericks won 119-111 in overtime to advance to the Western Conference Finals.

Pelicans78
02-08-2009, 10:07 PM
This thread isn't about the Mavs, it's about David West being a cheapshotting pussy.

It was about West, now its "Ghazi getting owned" thread. Of course you don't want it to be about the Mavs. Because there is nothing good to say about the Mavs. That's why you always act so bitter. Were you always a little bitch like this?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-08-2009, 10:08 PM
Chris Paul is a jump shooter and has no real post game.

ROTFLMFAO, why does a PG need a post up game. Dirk is 7 feet tall, Paul is 6 feet tall, thanks for leaving out that minute detail.

I'm sure Chris Paul could post up players 4 inches smaller than him like the players guarding Dirk all the time (Captain Jack), but teams actually need to put players on Paul that are his own size.

Anyone in the NBA can get Dirk to settle for fadeaway jumpers.

scanry
02-08-2009, 10:08 PM
SAN ANTONIO - MAY 22: Dirk Nowitzki #41 of the Dallas Mavericks celebrates in overtime against the San Antonio Spurs in Game Seven of the Western Conference Semifinals during the 2006 NBA Playoffs May 22, 2006 at AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas. The Mavericks won 119-111 in overtime to advance to the Western Conference Finals.

http://www.spursdynasty.com/uploaded_images/dallaschokersDVD-734256.gif

Atleast you guys went on to win the Championship (and i'm happy for you), oh wait you didn't....

Ghazi
02-08-2009, 10:09 PM
Spurs fan live vicariously through the Heat and Celtics when their teams fail.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-08-2009, 10:09 PM
I don't remember West laying his fingers on Tim Duncan last year in the playoffs!

:lol

Biggems
02-08-2009, 10:10 PM

and what did that win get you? a trip to the WCF and then the NBA Finals where you proceeded to provide the world with the BIGGEST choke job in NBA Finals history, only to follow it up with the biggest choke job in playoff history (#1 seed losing to #8 seed), only to follow it up with yet another 1st round exit.......

Ghazi
02-08-2009, 10:11 PM
Every thread degrades into Mavs bashing simply because they are my favorite team.

I am now a fan of the Lakers.

16 rings faggots :toast

scanry
ROTFLMFAO, why does a PG need a post up game. Dirk is 7 feet tall, Paul is 6 feet tall, thanks for leaving out that minute detail.

I'm sure Chris Paul could post up players 4 inches smaller than him like the players guarding Dirk all the time (Captain Jack), but teams actually need to put players on Paul that are his own size.

Anyone in the NBA can get Dirk to settle for fadeaway jumpers.

That's the embarrassing thing though. I remember Dirk settling for fadeaway jumpers against Tony Parker. :lol

Ghazi
and what did that win get you? a trip to the WCF and then the NBA Finals where you proceeded to provide the world with the BIGGEST choke job in NBA Finals history, only to follow it up with the biggest choke job in playoff history (#1 seed losing to #8 seed), only to follow it up with yet another 1st round exit.......

4-1

scanry
02-08-2009, 10:12 PM
Every thread degrades into Mavs bashing simply because they are my favorite team.

I am now a fan of the Lakers.

16 rings faggots :toast

14 rings you dumb ass.

God you're dumb...

Ghazi
02-08-2009, 10:13 PM
14 , 16... both > 4

lefty
02-08-2009, 10:15 PM
Weste = overrated, chest-bumper, fake tough player, piece of shit

Biggems
02-08-2009, 10:19 PM
4-1

hahaha....i didnt even pay attention to you being a Lakers fan.

Why would a Lakers fan be bringing up Mavs/Spurs business?

BTW, yes you beat us in 2004 and then took a dive vs the Pistons. Then you beat us last year and took a dive against the Celtics.

I do have one question for you. What is Kobe's deal? Why does he have such a vendetta against the Spurs? I mean he is always an assassin against us. Yet in back to back playoff series against the Suns, he all but disappeared in the 2nd half of the decisive game of each series.....two series that the Lakers lost. Then last year in the Finals, he looked to be going through the motions and not really playing with max effort. As a Spurs fan, and someone who has seen Kobe's max effort, I can tell you that he was very passive on both ends of the court. Why can't he bring that Kobe against the Spurs.....the sorry bastard.

Pelicans78
02-08-2009, 10:21 PM
That's the embarrassing thing though. I remember Dirk settling for fadeaway jumpers against Tony Parker. :lol

Dirk practiced those fadeaways with Nash on him in practice when he first came into the league.

Biggems
02-08-2009, 10:21 PM
14 , 16... both > 4

so you are a fairweather, bandwagoner......

sorry, but since you are a bandwagon Lakers fan......you only get to count the rings they earned during your fanship....and that is either 3 or 0.....and 4 > 3 or 0

Biggems
02-08-2009, 10:23 PM
now back to the main topic........David West has lots of talent, but his attitude is killing his game. He is like Derrick Coleman.....so much potential, but underachieves because he cant keep his head on straight.

because he cant learn to check himself, he is hurting his team more than he is helping it.

Pelicans78
02-08-2009, 10:27 PM
now back to the main topic........David West has lots of talent, but his attitude is killing his game. He is like Derrick Coleman.....so much potential, but underachieves because he cant keep his head on straight.

because he cant learn to check himself, he is hurting his team more than he is helping it.

Surprise, surprise we win without West again. That was a dumb play by him and he deserved to get tossed. I don't think he intentionally went for the head, but like Bynum was very, very wreckless. Thankfully Sean Marks scored 18 off the bench to help win this game.

Rogue
02-08-2009, 10:36 PM
Surprise, surprise we win without West again. That was a dumb play by him and he deserved to get tossed. I don't think he intentionally went for the head, but like Bynum was very, very wreckless. Thankfully Sean Marks scored 18 off the bench to help win this game.
:sleepDavid west is not a piece of shit. David West is the combination of pieces of shit.

Biggems
02-08-2009, 10:44 PM

Who is this Sean Marks guy you speak of?

lefty
02-08-2009, 10:53 PM
David West = Black Nowitzki

Take away his outside shooting, and you have nothing left

Pelicans78
02-08-2009, 10:53 PM
Who is this Sean Marks guy you speak of?

I should be asking you guys that. Lately, he's been dunking, rebounding non-stop. This guy has been really productive the last 2 weeks. Good for him. He won the game tonight on a last second dunk.

Ghazi
02-08-2009, 10:54 PM
David West = Black Nowitzki

Take away his outside shooting, and you have nothing left

Dirk's a top 3 PF, David West is a top 12 PF.

Rogue
02-08-2009, 11:05 PM
if David West = Black Nowitzki

then Bogut = White Duncan

gmanrulz
02-09-2009, 12:13 AM
h7sovyb4Cpg

Pelicans78
02-09-2009, 12:21 AM
Dude, that should have been a flagrant 3. I don't know what he was swinging at. I think he will get a suspension. More Sean Marks!!!!!!!!!

Pelicans78
02-09-2009, 12:22 AM
I like the reaction from T-Wolves announcer. Fortunately our home announcers agreed with the ejection.

dirk4mvp
02-09-2009, 12:23 AM
then Bogut = White Duncan

Pretty much. Add that to the fact that Bogut completely owns his ass in head to head matchups, and it's mroe like Bogut > Duncan.

scanry
02-09-2009, 12:55 AM
I hope David West gets suspended for multiple games.

:lol Damn what a punk!!!

The look on his face is like wtf???? :lol:lol:lol

BTW that Al Jefferson dude is one of my favorite players.

Shank
02-09-2009, 01:16 AM
Sweet thread. Ghazi tries to make a point and a bunch of nobody douchebags attempt to derail his thread by bringing up the same, tired bullshit.

Rapper
02-09-2009, 01:22 AM
No, West is good

He is obviously one of the best PFs in NBA

Baseline
02-09-2009, 01:28 AM
Both West and Paul are first team All Bad Attitude with a Sense of Entitlement.

Joined by K. Bryant, K. Garnett, and Kenyon Martin.

BRHornet45
02-09-2009, 01:33 AM
sons I just got back from the game and am not surprised at all by West's actions. sons I actually stood up cheering and clapping whenever they ejected him from the game. most people in the crowd around me were annoyed by it as well. West could have really hurt that honkie, but thankfully he was okay. West realized that Jefferson was owning him and he was getting pissed off about it bitching to the refs after every play. We all know that Jefferson should have been the All Star reserve and not West .... sons I love my Hornets, but you all know that I am not a fan of West and this was just the icing on the cake. I want him gone.

RedsLakers24
02-09-2009, 02:09 AM
Why didnt the players try to fight back?

BRHornet45
02-09-2009, 02:12 AM
Why didnt the players try to fight back?

son I wish someone would have knocked West's teeth out right then and there .... that is going to be the ONLY WAY he will learn.

BRHornet45
02-09-2009, 09:54 AM
Both West and Paul are first team All Bad Attitude with a Sense of Entitlement.

Joined by K. Bryant, K. Garnett, and Kenyon Martin.

son say what you want about Paul's attitude on the court, but at least he can backup the talk on a nightly basis (unlike David "I only show up and play hard once every five or six games" West) ..... Paul may have an attitude on the court, but he is far from alone. add him to the list of hundreds of others in the NBA who have nasty attitudes on the court.

sonic21
02-09-2009, 10:04 AM
h7sovyb4Cpg

:wow wtf was that?

DeadlyDynasty
what a dick...not even KG would stoop that low. He should be suspended and have his ass kicked

Pelicans78
I think CP3's attitude is greatly exaggerated here. He just wants to win. He's no different than Isiah Thomas who had the same intensity. He's gives it 100% night in and night out and for a guy his size, its gonna take a toll physically and mentally.

BRHornet45
02-09-2009, 10:07 AM
I think CP3's attitude is greatly exaggerated here. He just wants to win. He's no different than Isiah Thomas who had the same intensity. He's gives it 100% night in and night out and for a guy his size, its gonna take a toll physically and mentally.

+1 son

m33p0
02-09-2009, 10:10 AM
Pretty much. Add that to the fact that Bogut completely owns his ass in head to head matchups, and it's mroe like Bogut > Duncan.
sad but true. that's what's been happening everytime they matchup. i'm sure duncan is perplexed by it himself. :depressed

back on topic. david west is cheap and dirty just like what the announcer said.

lefty
02-09-2009, 10:14 AM

The same way Gasol owns Dirk?

Pretty much

BRHornet45
02-09-2009, 10:21 AM
LMAO at all of these homers bitching back and forth about "my guy is better than yours!" ..... sons can we please get back to hating on David West please? god bless

Pelicans78
02-09-2009, 10:28 AM
No shame in getting outplayed by Bogut. He's in an elite class of being the top pick of the draft so of course he would outplay Duncan. Since Dirk wasn't number one, he can't outplay neither Duncan or Bogut. Basically Bogut is Australia's Tim Duncan while Dirk is Germany's Sam Perkins.

monosylab1k
02-09-2009, 10:41 AM
No shame in getting outplayed by Bogut. He's in an elite class of being the top pick of the draft so of course he would outplay Duncan. Since Dirk wasn't number one, he can't outplay neither Duncan or Bogut. Basically Bogut is Australia's Tim Duncan while Dirk is Germany's Sam Perkins.

:lmao and this is coming from the faggot who got all emo a few days ago, crying about how his team needs to be blown up after just making the playoffs for the first time in an eternity last season?

i didn't think Suns fans could be overtaken for bitchassness with the most out of whack sense of entitlement, but Hornet fans got them beat.

Hey, says something about how Dirk is soft and West owned him, the same unoriginal crap you've been saying for a year now, then realize you're the fucking emo pussy crying about a blowing up a team that just started getting good.

dirk4mvp
02-09-2009, 10:42 AM

Pretty much

Care to digs those stats up? Gasol is still trying to get all the jizz off his chin.

He owns Gasol similar to how he owns the Spurs.

monosylab1k
02-09-2009, 10:45 AM
Care to digs those stats up? Gasol is still trying to get all the jizz off his chin.

:lol I'm guessing lefty doesn't bother doing little things like watch basketball, if he did he'd know that Pau has been Dirk's bitch his entire career.

It still amazes me that Spurs fans will call Dirk a choking pussy and so on. That just means the Spurs weren't good enough to beat the biggest choking pussy on the planet in 06.

DeadlyDynasty
02-09-2009, 10:51 AM
LMAO at all of these homers bitching back and forth about "my guy is better than yours!" ..... sons can we please get back to hating on David West please? god bless

Amen...it's a shame good guys like Al Jefferson go down instead of scumbags like West. I'm pissed at the T'Wolves for not sticking up for Miller. Man I wish Kermit Washington was playing for the T-Wolves last night:lol

monosylab1k
02-09-2009, 11:00 AM
:cry :cry :cry You wouldn't understand how it felt to lose that Game 7.:cry :cry :cry

Shank
02-09-2009, 11:03 AM
Where would lefty get that idea?

BRHornet45
02-09-2009, 11:05 AM
Amen...it's a shame good guys like Al Jefferson go down instead of scumbags like West. I'm pissed at the T'Wolves for not sticking up for Miller. Man I wish Kermit Washington was playing for the T-Wolves last night:lol

yes son that was unfortunate for Jefferson .... I wouldn't say West is a total scum bag, but he has a serious attitude problem and thinks he is a bigger "star" than he truly is. he needs an attitude adjustment AKA a good ass whipping to put him in line. off the court, he seems okay.

scanry
02-09-2009, 11:18 AM
yes son that was unfortunate for Jefferson .... I wouldn't say West is a total scum bag, but he has a serious attitude problem and thinks he is a bigger "star" than he truly is. he needs an attitude adjustment AKA a good ass whipping to put him in line. off the court, he seems okay.

Ever notice why West goes after the soft teams?? :lol

He tried the same shit on Oberto and Duncan wanted none of it. I really liked the way Duncan stepped up for Oberto. BTW West was a no show after that Game 5. :wow

pauls931
02-09-2009, 01:09 PM
:wow wtf was that?

poor depth perception. :eyebrows

Findog
02-09-2009, 01:47 PM

Gasol doesn't own Dirk. Never has, never will. It's the other way around.

m33p0
02-09-2009, 02:00 PM
:lol sam perkins!

mardigan
02-09-2009, 02:46 PM
I fucking hate David West.
I cant believe no one on the T-Wolves stood up to him.

Sportstudi
02-09-2009, 02:50 PM
I always hated this little fucker.

How the hell does he make the AS team OVER AL JEFERSON?!?!!?

Something nobody with at least a certain knowledge of basketball understands. Okay, AJ is out now due to his injury, but West? Good lord...

Sportstudi
02-09-2009, 02:53 PM

Why? Simply because Dirk would have gotten a suspension if he had punched West. Of course, it looked silly for many people, but IMO Dirk made the right decision. Where is the sense to punch another player, get ejected and your team lost their best player???

dirk4mvp
02-09-2009, 02:58 PM
Why? Simply because Dirk would have gotten a suspension if he had punched West. Of course, it looked silly for many people, but IMO Dirk made the right decision. Where is the sense to punch another player, get ejected and your team lost their best player???

You have to know where we're at. Had it been Duncan and not Dirk, it would have been understood that it was a sign from God that peace is the key to happiness, not Duncan being a pussy.

Sportstudi
02-09-2009, 03:03 PM

The finals 2006 were rigged. Period. I remember reading and listening several comments from other NBA-players who didn't and probably still don't like Dallas, but for instance even T-Mac stated (don't remeber where I read it) that the reffing was nothing but bullshit. If you have someone like D-Whistle going to the line around 20 times per game (more than our entire team), something is definitely going wrong. Add some fluke shots and you are there. I admit that we weren't able to close out the game, but everybody who watched the Finals can at least agree that the reffing was bullshit and influenced the outcome. Against GSW we didn't play well (btw. Dirk played being injured though) and Avery got outcoached like hell. Well, against NO I personally don't have a problem to admit that they were simply the better team. Besides Dirk (26,8/12,0/4,0) and Bass the whole team sucked. Sad but true.

Sportstudi
02-09-2009, 03:12 PM
h7sovyb4Cpg

That was nasty. I hope he gets a suspension. If you have a rest of common behaviour left, you simply don't do anything like that.

angelbelow
02-09-2009, 03:43 PM
i thought it was a cheap as well. i dont like what he did with dirk and certainly dont like what he did to brad miller.

additionally, i dont like how him and chris paul always look like theyre about to cry.

scanry
02-09-2009, 03:46 PM
You have to know where we're at. Had it been Duncan and not Dirk, it would have been understood that it was a sign from God that peace is the key to happiness, not Duncan being a pussy.

David West wouldn't dare do that to Duncan. There are some guys who are immune to stuff like what West did to Dirk.

http://www.tampabay.com/multimedia/archive/00020/c4s_dirk042208_20174d.jpg

BTW David West is a punk and i hope Dirk beats them this time in the playoffs.

dirk4mvp
02-09-2009, 03:47 PM
David West wouldn't dare do that to Duncan.

You know this how?

BRHornet45
02-09-2009, 03:52 PM
sons every time I see that picture of West and Dirk it pisses me off .... I am not a fan of Dirk at all, but West doesn't have shit on him as a player. to me that was very disrespectful of West to do especially to a former MVP of the league.

urunobili
02-09-2009, 03:58 PM
For all the haters criticizing Horry's last year's hard screen on him...

sook
02-09-2009, 04:02 PM

Yea i had a lot more respect for Dirk after that. He is a HOF lock, lead his team to the finals, had unbelievable nights where he was uncouncious so people have to realize that when you have a NOBODY like David West come and pimp slap you like that it takes a lot of guts to hold yourself back.

No one takes that Clown Seriously, he should be suspended for his actions on Mike Miller. Mike has always been a good sport, he didn't even retaliate, but the rest of the wolves should have.

Sportstudi
02-09-2009, 04:17 PM
Yea i had a lot more respect for Dirk after that. He is a HOF lock, lead his team to the finals, had unbelievable nights where he was uncouncious so people have to realize that when you have a NOBODY like David West come and pimp slap you like that it takes a lot of guts to hold yourself back.

No one takes that Clown Seriously, he should be suspended for his actions on Mike Miller. Mike has always been a good sport, he didn't even retaliate, but the rest of the wolves should have.

Then you are one of the few people not being a mavs fan but simultaneously able to understand why Dirk behaved the way he did. Thanks for your honesty, I really appreciate it.

angelbelow
02-09-2009, 04:31 PM
Then you are one of the few people not being a mavs fan but simultaneously able to understand why Dirk behaved the way he did. Thanks for your honesty, I really appreciate it.

what dirk did took a tremendous amount of self control. dirks already one of my favorite players but that scenario really impressed me.

Sportstudi
02-09-2009, 04:37 PM
what dirk did took a tremendous amount of self control. dirks already one of my favorite players but that scenario really impressed me.

Props to you as well. Unfortunately it seems that some people here are bashing Dallas and especially Dirk just for the sake of bashing. If Dirk had punched West instead of doing what he did, I'm sure some people would bash him because he didn't have enough self control. Dirk's behaviour was exactly the correct one. Probably his image around the league, respectively to some "fans" became the one of a weak, soft and lanky guy, but I prefer a guy like Dirk way more than a clown like West.

angelbelow
02-09-2009, 04:45 PM
Props to you as well. Unfortunately it seems that some people here are bashing Dallas and especially Dirk just for the sake of bashing. If Dirk had punched West instead of doing what he did, I'm sure some people would bash him because he didn't have enough self control. Dirk's behaviour was exactly the correct one. Probably his image around the league, respectively to some "fans" became the one of a weak, soft and lanky guy, but I prefer a guy like Dirk way more than a clown like West.

i used to be a regular at realgm. when the whole situation came about, i had a similar argument against many of the fans there. what dirk did took a lot of courage and i never viewed it as "soft." it confuses me that people would think that. consider the situation the mavericks were in, they were in the playoffs for crying out loud. if dirk had punched west he would have been suspended for 1 maybe 2 games. what dirk did as the captain of the mavericks was exactly right.

mavs>spurs2
02-09-2009, 04:52 PM
What Dirk should have done is just shoved him out of his face, hard. He most likely would have just gotten a double technical.

monosylab1k
02-09-2009, 05:23 PM
What Dirk should have done is just shoved him out of his face, hard. He most likely would have just gotten a double technical.

:tu exactly what he should have done. Punching David West's faggot face was stupid, but it was equally stupid to let that little bitch get away with it completely. Dirk should have given him a good shove and taken the double-T.

Red Hawk #21
02-09-2009, 05:45 PM
I hate David West not as much as KG or Cp3 though, but anyways F all of em...

duncan228
02-09-2009, 05:51 PM
Hornets F West suspended one game (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=txhornetswestsuspended&prov=st&type=lgns)

Sportstudi
02-09-2009, 06:00 PM
Hornets F West suspended one game (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=txhornetswestsuspended&prov=st&type=lgns)

At least he got what he deserved

FreeMason
02-09-2009, 06:04 PM
Yes, but Horry is such an evil man when he taps this asshole on the back!

FU natl. media. May you all go bankrupt and pick grapes in the desert heat.

sook
02-09-2009, 06:05 PM
God i wish Horry ended west's career last yr and then came back to Hou :p:

BRHornet45
02-09-2009, 06:32 PM
thank god he got suspended sons ... hopefully he will calm down after this .... LMAO, who am I kidding?

DeadlyDynasty
02-09-2009, 06:34 PM
thank god he got suspended sons ... hopefully he will calm down after this .... LMAO, who am I kidding?

true, he won't calm down till he gets his ass beat

jack sommerset
02-09-2009, 06:43 PM
Yes, but Horry is such an evil man when he taps this asshole on the back!

FU natl. media. May you all go bankrupt and pick grapes in the desert heat.

:lol taps him

Rogue
02-09-2009, 08:03 PM
he got suspended for a game, then he will play his "return of the King" in all-star game.

hhml
02-09-2009, 08:16 PM
Neuter him.

BRHornet45
02-09-2009, 09:25 PM
he got suspended for a game, then he will play his "return of the King" in all-star game.

no son unfortunately I am sure he will do that Wednesday night whenever Boston comes to town ... thats our last game before the break. I expect West to come back and shoot the ball 20 plus times because he knows that the media will be closely watching this game.

iggypop123
02-09-2009, 09:28 PM
why are the hornets so cocky? they didnt do crap. lost at home to the spurs. maybe thats why they are angry all the time paul always tries to start things with fisher when we play them

Pelicans78
02-09-2009, 09:32 PM
why are the hornets so cocky? they didnt do crap. lost at home to the spurs. maybe thats why they are angry all the time paul always tries to start things with fisher when we play them

That's cause Fisher fouls him every play. Fisher is too slow to stay so has to resort to other methods.

DeadlyDynasty
02-09-2009, 09:47 PM
That's cause Fisher fouls him every play. Fisher is too slow to stay so has to resort to other methods.

He's a crafty vet:toast

dirk4mvp
02-10-2009, 12:03 AM
Sons I was in the first row behind the Hornet's bench tonight, and Chris Paul is a certified fruitcake.

ezau
02-10-2009, 03:13 AM

Do you have any idea that Paul is the only player that keeps everything glued together for this team? I like Paul even if he whines a lot and puts that nasty smug on his face all the time.

mavs>spurs2
02-10-2009, 04:48 AM
Sons I was in the first row behind the Hornet's bench tonight, and Chris Paul is a certified fruitcake.

why?

dirk4mvp
02-10-2009, 01:42 PM
why?

He was dressed like a subtle homo and he stands like he's got a corn cob shoved up his ass.

Bandwagon Fan
02-11-2009, 05:16 PM
Why do Mavs fans still talk trash? Seriously, their team takes the title of worst contender of the last decade just ahead of the Hornets.

Ghazi
02-11-2009, 05:17 PM
Why do Mavs fans still talk trash? Seriously, their team takes the title of worst contender of the last decade just ahead of the Hornets.

Cause we fucking can, wanna do something about it?