PDA

View Full Version : B ROY is clutch

kcplayboi_26
02-08-2009, 08:20 PM
Game winner, And New York had foul to give, bad coaching

ElNono
02-08-2009, 08:22 PM
Game winner, And New York had foul to give, bad coaching

I'll give props to Roy for making that shot, but NY really screwed this one up. And Portland needs to stop playing with fire at home if they want to be taken seriously...

IronMexican
02-08-2009, 08:22 PM
Since a Sun fan made the thread. Anyone see that nice dunk by Hill?

DPG21920
02-08-2009, 08:23 PM
that was a nasty dunk.

j.dizzle
02-08-2009, 08:24 PM
ny knicks = airheads haha..3 seconds left with a foul to give & you let them drive into the paint like that. Either dantoni is a retard or they dint know they had a foul to give. Either way it must suck to be a knick right now after this week :lol

IronMexican
02-08-2009, 08:26 PM
What a tough week to be a Knick fan.

Ghazi
02-08-2009, 08:27 PM
I'll give props to Roy for making that shot, but NY really screwed this one up. And Portland needs to stop playing with fire at home if they want to be taken seriously...

Who takes Portland seriously? They're too young and about as good as the Suns defensively.

They will be taken seriously in 2-3 years, but not this year. As far as contenders are concerned, atleast.

lil_penny
02-08-2009, 08:36 PM
great shot by roy.. but seriously that shot should of never had to be taken if they would of closed the game out instead of horrible defense that allowed knicks to walk in and take charge. blazers over the last 4 to 5 games have looked their worst this season by far.. they need to step it up if they wanna make the playoffs. if we woulda pulled a hornets and got munson'd this game i was going to throw the remote at the t.v.

ElNono
02-08-2009, 08:40 PM
Who takes Portland seriously? They're too young and about as good as the Suns defensively.

They will be taken seriously in 2-3 years, but not this year. As far as contenders are concerned, atleast.

Don't be hating like that... tlong wants to believe!!!! :lol