PDA

View Full Version : Diff. between Spurs and Lakers fan

lebomb
02-08-2009, 08:39 PM
Spurs fan respects all teams......if you are playing well, we may not like it but we give props. Lakers fan TALKS BIG SHIT. Thats the difference between a classy fan and bitches. That is all.....good night now.

Reck
02-08-2009, 08:41 PM
Untrue.

I do not respect the Suns. They lost that right. lol

ElNono
02-08-2009, 08:41 PM
Spurs fan respects all teams......if you are playing well, we may not like it but we give props. Lakers fan TALKS BIG SHIT. Thats the difference between a classy fan and bitches. That is all.....good night now.

Drop the stinky bomb and run away.... that's classy for sure... :rolleyes

Kori Ellis
02-08-2009, 08:44 PM
Eh.. there's disrespectful Spurs fans and respectful Lakers fans. Takes all kinds.

Mr.Bottomtooth
02-08-2009, 08:44 PM
lebomb

Check.

DeadlyDynasty
02-08-2009, 08:48 PM

what are you a jim rome clone?

who pissed in your cornflakes. I like all fans (w/ the exception of maybe Ghazi) because they bring all sorts of oddball opinions to the table

BlackSwordsMan
02-08-2009, 08:48 PM
I disrespect every team

BlackSwordsMan
02-08-2009, 08:49 PM
especially the SAC roadrunners

Homeland Security
02-08-2009, 08:57 PM
Diff. between UTSA grads and guys who dropped out of refrigerator college:

No difference. Same people.

lebomb
02-08-2009, 09:04 PM

Wizard fan should just kill themselves. They suck so bad. Refrigerator man > them

tp2021
02-08-2009, 09:13 PM
Spurs fan respects all teams

Wizard fan should just kill themselves. They suck so bad.

igorotme
02-08-2009, 09:14 PM
???i wonder if lakers fans are all kids? how bout' if they say spurs are boring then lakers for kid?lol!

lebomb
02-08-2009, 09:15 PM
Dissed my alma mater.........draw the line there. :ihit

lebomb
02-08-2009, 09:16 PM
I respect teams that perform. Washington?

BlackSwordsMan
02-08-2009, 09:16 PM
/thread

DeadlyDynasty
02-08-2009, 09:18 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

jag
02-08-2009, 09:21 PM
I've still never met or talked to a real Lakers fan.

BSofA04
02-08-2009, 09:21 PM
Laker fans=Cowboy fans

Agloco
02-08-2009, 09:23 PM
I've still never met or talked to a real Lakers fan.

There's that sig again.......:lmao:lmao:lmao

igorotme
02-08-2009, 09:52 PM
:flag:
Laker fans=Cowboy fans

spurs fans are adults while lakers fans are mostly kids!

im glad...

spurs endures...

InK
02-08-2009, 09:56 PM
Spurs fan respects all teams......if you are playing well, we may not like it but we give props. Lakers fan TALKS BIG SHIT. Thats the difference between a classy fan and bitches.

Do you even realize what kinda bullshit have you typed here?

InK
02-08-2009, 09:59 PM
I respect teams that perform. Washington?

Gawd, what a complete moron you are.

arial
02-08-2009, 10:05 PM
Laker fans=Cowboy fans

I'm not sure which is worse :bang

Spur-Addict
02-08-2009, 10:18 PM

:lmao...........:lmao......

:lmao

Ghazi
02-08-2009, 10:21 PM
Lakers fans are more classy than Spurs fans. The Spurs fans are insecure because of the fluke shots required to win their titles. As a result of this insecurity, they show no respect toward opposing teams and players.The Lakers fans have 14 championships and did not require fluke shots to accomplish them, and thus they are gracious towards opposing fans, teams, and players. Every fanbase has its bad apples though, but the concentration of bad apples is higher among Spurs fans.

The Spurs team is a group of classy individuals who respect all players and teams, you would never find Tim Duncan rubbing it in someone's face that he has 4 rings or wishing injury upon opposing players or talking smack to them.

If only the Spurs fans could live by the example of the greatest Spur of all time. :D

Spur-Addict
02-08-2009, 10:23 PM
Lakers fans are more classy than Spurs fans. The Spurs fans are insecure because of the fluke shots required to win their titles. As a result of this insecurity, they show no respect toward opposing teams and players.The Lakers fans have 14 championships and did not require fluke shots to accomplish them, and thus they are gracious towards opposing fans, teams, and players. Every fanbase has its bad apples though, but the concentration of bad apples is higher among Spurs fans.

The Spurs team is a group of classy individuals who respect all players and teams, you would never find Tim Duncan rubbing it in someone's face that he has 4 rings or wishing injury upon opposing players or talking smack to them.

If only the Spurs fans could live by the example of the greatest Spur of all time. :D

I thought you were a Mav fan. No?

Ghazi
02-08-2009, 10:26 PM
I am.

gaKNOW!blee
02-08-2009, 10:29 PM

What fluke shots are these exactly?

You mean like Magic making a hook shot or Vlade tapping a ball to Robert Horry?

Obstructed_View
02-08-2009, 10:32 PM
Spurs win a nationally televised game and suddenly their fans are a cut above everyone else...

igorotme
02-09-2009, 02:38 AM
espn why ohh why' lol!

DrHouse
02-09-2009, 02:41 AM
Considering the fact that I've yet to even meet a Spur fan that acknowledges that their team legitimately lost to the better team in '04 and '08 I'm gonna have to say no.

Spur fans were classy when they were winning, now that they aren't it's pretty clear they are just like any fanbase.

That being said this is easily the best sports forum on the internetz.

TDMVPDPOY
02-09-2009, 02:49 AM
Lakers fans are more classy than Spurs fans. The Spurs fans are insecure because of the fluke shots required to win their titles.

so ur saying 0.4 seconds wasnt a fluke shot from fisher?

give me a break

Yorae
02-09-2009, 02:56 AM
There used to be a diff.

Banzai
02-09-2009, 11:57 AM
hmmm I would not say all Laker fans. I respect other teams..even the Spurs.:toast

de Soto
02-09-2009, 12:09 PM
mavs fans are the biggest, dumbest cocksuckers of all. Closely followed by Suns and Hornets fans.

But some "behind the keyboard" Spurs fans are "bendover and take it in the ass types" which is regrettable.

Fuck them all! Spineless pathetic cocksuckers! :lmao

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

HarlemHeat37
02-09-2009, 02:35 PM
you can't really generalize..

I'm a Spurs fan, and I show no class to most teams..I trash talk as much as anybody, even on a personal level..I wouldn't consider myself a "classy fan" by any means lol..

shit, a lot of Spurs fans annoy me, and I'm a fan of the same team..all the people that make threads wanting to trade everybody, and all the people that make unnecessary threads panicking about our season every week..

as for Laker fans..it's tough to tell..I have a good amount of friends that are Laker fans..I can respect Laker fans as people, but not as fans, considering the people they cheer for..their team is full of classless players..

I do feel bad for them, since there is a high amount of bandwagoners..and there are also a lot of Kobe fans instead of Laker fans that make their fanbase look bad as well..

Killakobe81
02-09-2009, 04:54 PM
Im a REAL Lakers fan by any definition foolowing the team for 30 of my 34 years ...yes there are obnoxious fans of he Lakeers and the SPurs but classy ones as well ...
i think Duncan is best PF and third best big man of my generation I always gave him more love/credit han shaq EVEN when shaq was on the Lakers ...beacuse Duncan was BETTER plain and simple ...

TampaDude
02-09-2009, 04:56 PM
so ur saying 0.4 seconds wasnt a fluke shot from fisher?

give me a break

We all know the .4 shot was bullshit, but the Lakers got assraped in the Finals anyway, so it's all good...I don't think anyone was gonna beat the Pistons that year...the following year, though... :hat :lobt: :flag:

Killakobe81
02-09-2009, 04:56 PM
And i also would take pop over Phil cant believe the way you guys criticize a HOF coach but /i do the same to Phil but i still think Pop is better

Killakobe81
02-09-2009, 04:59 PM

I'm a Spurs fan, and I show no class to most teams..I trash talk as much as anybody, even on a personal level..I wouldn't consider myself a "classy fan" by any means lol..

shit, a lot of Spurs fans annoy me, and I'm a fan of the same team..all the people that make threads wanting to trade everybody, and all the people that make unnecessary threads panicking about our season every week..

as for Laker fans..it's tough to tell..I have a good amount of friends that are Laker fans..I can respect Laker fans as people, but not as fans, considering the people they cheer for..their team is full of classless players..

I do feel bad for them, since there is a high amount of bandwagoners..and there are also a lot of Kobe fans instead of Laker fans that make their fanbase look bad as well..

Kobe fans are not "laker" fans neither were SHAQ fans ...
not every team is full of classy unassumoing guys like the spurs ...your guys are a reflection of your leaders Duncan and Pop ...
Lakers team folows Phil's & kobe's smugness but that doesnt diminish their greatness

xellos88330
02-09-2009, 05:03 PM
All NBA fans can be pricks.

dbestpro
02-09-2009, 05:08 PM
Can we all agree that we hate Stern?

InK
02-09-2009, 05:37 PM
Considering the fact that I've yet to even meet a Spur fan that acknowledges that their team legitimately lost to the better team in '04 and '08 I'm gonna have to say no.

Spur fans were classy when they were winning, now that they aren't it's pretty clear they are just like any fanbase.

That being said this is easily the best sports forum on the internetz.

The best team allways wins in a 7 game series. It was annoyingly close in 2004, but thats it. Loads of SPURS fans beleive that, just refuse to participate in your stupid ass threads.

Roadies4life
02-09-2009, 05:47 PM
Spurs are still the number 1 most successful franchise in all of sports combined. So GO SPURS GO! GO RUNNERS GO!!!!!!!!!!

LakeShow
02-09-2009, 06:06 PM

:lol Like Spurs fans don't talk shit. GMAFB

It's not about respect because most of Lakers fans do respect the Spurs for their accomplishments in this league. Do I like the Spurs? Hell no! I probably hate only one other team more than the spurs, by a slim margin, and that's the Celtics. My hate stems from respect.

Good win against the Celtics am I now willing to put the spurs with the top teams in the league? Nope, sorry. The Spurs had the advantage of having 4 days off and 5 for Timmie, Gino, Parker etc because of the tanking of a game to get them well rested for the celtics while the Celtics were playing 3 games in 4 days.

The Spurs have a 12-13 record against team with a .500+ record. That's hardly a stat to say that they are contenders for a title. I still like the Lakers 4-0 vs. the Spurs in a seven game series, not because I don't respect the spurs but because the Lakers are that much better than the spurs today.

superbigtime
02-09-2009, 06:39 PM

I agree that it is low to rub an injury in an opponent's face, and I don't think the average Spurs fan thinks that way or would stoop to such a low. However, I'm not that upset that Jason the rat Terry's broke his finger diddling your vagina.

manufor3
02-09-2009, 06:46 PM
not all lakers and mavs fans are pricks. just most on this board

superbigtime
02-09-2009, 06:47 PM

Well said. I liked the 80s Lakers with Worthy and Magic, etc. I hate Kobe but he is the best player in the league and that's just the truth. Oh and let's not forget Phil, Fisher, vukabitch, the whole annoying lot. I have friends who are Lakers fans, but somehow I look past that.