PDA

View Full Version : Chris Brown Allegedly Assaulted Rihanna, Police Looking for Him

Chief
02-08-2009, 10:50 PM
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b99069_police_looking_chris_brown_after.html

Grammy day was supposed to be a glittery affair for R&B's reigning It couple, Chris Brown and Rihanna. But things have gone horribly amiss.

Los Angeles police have confirmed Brown, 19, is being investigated for felony domestic battery. Sources tell E! News that the alleged victim was Rihanna, 20, and that she had visible bruises on her face. Both bailed on their scheduled Grammy performances.

A spokeswoman for Brown's label declined comment. Rihanna's publicist, Amanda Silverman, would only tell E! News that the 20-year-old "Disturbia" singer was involved in a traffic mishap and "is fine."

Per department policy, police are declining to identify the alleged victim. Investigators are attempting to track down Brown.

"When we can find him we will take him into custody for questioning," says Officer Karen Smith, an LAPD spokeswoman. "If there is probable cause for an arrest, then he will be arrested."

The incident occurred around 12:30 a.m. Sunday in the Hancock Park area of Los Angeles. Earlier in the evening Brown and Rihanna were all smiles while attending Clive Davis' annual pre-Grammy bash together.

In a statement, police say Brown and his companion "became involved in an argument. After stopping his car, Brown and the woman got out and the argument escalated. The woman suffered visible injuries and identified Brown as her attacker."

By the time officers arrived on the scene, Brown had split.

Rihanna, whose full name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty, decided against singing a medley of "Disturbia" and "Live Your Life" at tonight's awards. Likewise, Brown scrapped his scheduled performance of "Forever."

"We're sorry she is unable to join us this evening," said the Recording Academy. A virtually identical statement was issued for Brown's absence.

Brown and Rihanna were up for dueling Pop Collaboration With Vocals awards, Brown for his duet with Jordin Sparks on "No Air," Rihanna with Maroon 5 for "If I Never See Your Face Again." Brown was also contending for Male R&B Vocal Performance for "Take You Down."

—Additional reporting by Marc Malkin and Whitney English

(Originally published Feb. 8, 2009 at 4:26 p.m. PT.)

I can't believe he assaulted my girl.

Jekka
02-08-2009, 10:58 PM
People is reporting that he turned himself in to the police - http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20257728,00.html

Johnny_Blaze_47
02-08-2009, 10:58 PM
BreakingNewsOn
less than 10 seconds ago from BNO Headquarters
BULLETIN -- CHRIS BROWN ARRESTED IN LOS ANGELES.

florige
02-08-2009, 11:02 PM
Geeesuz wtf???!!!:wow

Trainwreck2100
02-08-2009, 11:46 PM
:tu way to go Chris

pawe
02-08-2009, 11:49 PM
oh noes...like, is he like, jailed?

Trainwreck2100
02-08-2009, 11:50 PM
I wonder if he choked her out while "No Air" was playing in the background

portnoy
02-08-2009, 11:54 PM
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b99069_police_looking_chris_brown_after.html

Grammy day was supposed to be a glittery affair for R&B's reigning It couple, Chris Brown and Rihanna. But things have gone horribly amiss.

Los Angeles police have confirmed Brown, 19, is being investigated for felony domestic battery. Sources tell E! News that the alleged victim was Rihanna, 20, and that she had visible bruises on her face. Both bailed on their scheduled Grammy performances.

A spokeswoman for Brown's label declined comment. Rihanna's publicist, Amanda Silverman, would only tell E! News that the 20-year-old "Disturbia" singer was involved in a traffic mishap and "is fine."

Per department policy, police are declining to identify the alleged victim. Investigators are attempting to track down Brown.

"When we can find him we will take him into custody for questioning," says Officer Karen Smith, an LAPD spokeswoman. "If there is probable cause for an arrest, then he will be arrested."

The incident occurred around 12:30 a.m. Sunday in the Hancock Park area of Los Angeles. Earlier in the evening Brown and Rihanna were all smiles while attending Clive Davis' annual pre-Grammy bash together.

In a statement, police say Brown and his companion "became involved in an argument. After stopping his car, Brown and the woman got out and the argument escalated. The woman suffered visible injuries and identified Brown as her attacker."

By the time officers arrived on the scene, Brown had split.

Rihanna, whose full name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty, decided against singing a medley of "Disturbia" and "Live Your Life" at tonight's awards. Likewise, Brown scrapped his scheduled performance of "Forever."

"We're sorry she is unable to join us this evening," said the Recording Academy. A virtually identical statement was issued for Brown's absence.

Brown and Rihanna were up for dueling Pop Collaboration With Vocals awards, Brown for his duet with Jordin Sparks on "No Air," Rihanna with Maroon 5 for "If I Never See Your Face Again." Brown was also contending for Male R&B Vocal Performance for "Take You Down."

—Additional reporting by Marc Malkin and Whitney English

(Originally published Feb. 8, 2009 at 4:26 p.m. PT.)

I can't believe he assaulted my girl.

what is she into brainless tubs o' lard or something?

tp2021
02-09-2009, 12:04 AM

:lmao

dirk4mvp
02-09-2009, 12:07 AM
How dare he put his hands on such a fine piece of ass, sons.

Frenzy
02-09-2009, 12:13 AM
it cause she has a huge forehead,and he couldn't take it

Trainwreck2100
02-09-2009, 12:19 AM
it cause she has a huge forehead,and he couldn't take it

Its cause he woke and realized "I'm Chrees Brown, get the fuck out my bed bee-ach"

MI21
02-09-2009, 12:56 AM
I had the privledge (not) of meeting these two whilst they were on Tour in Australia. They actually looked like they couldn't stand each other, it was very strange.

BlackSwordsMan
02-09-2009, 01:18 AM
rhianna is pretty hot

BlackSwordsMan
02-09-2009, 01:19 AM

oh the irony

Viva Las Espuelas
02-09-2009, 01:42 AM
what a jackass.

02-09-2009, 02:32 AM
Brown was also contending for Male R&B Vocal Performance for "Take You Down."

Kori Ellis
02-09-2009, 02:44 AM
He supposedly hit Rihanna because she gave him herpes. I'm not saying that's a good reason to hit her, but if true, what a ho!

Cant_Be_Faded
02-09-2009, 02:46 AM
ROFL

ROFL

LOL!!!! heeerrrrpeeeess

Reck
02-09-2009, 03:48 AM
I never liked this douchebag. I hope he gets 10 years. lol

MrChug
02-09-2009, 07:01 AM
He supposedly hit Rihanna because she gave him herpes. I'm not saying that's a good reason to hit her, but if true, what a ho!

I guess the only reason I doubt that, although possible is because I thought they'd been slappin skins for a while: If that's true then he'd-a knocked the piss out of her a while back when his genitals started looking like pizza.

Not that it's right, or not that she's NOT a ho :P

JudynTX
02-09-2009, 09:13 AM

Ewwwwwwwwwwww

JoeChalupa
02-09-2009, 09:15 AM
Street cred?

monosylab1k
02-09-2009, 10:48 AM
Doesn't everybody in showbiz have herpes? I thought that was a requirement to even get nominated for a Grammy.

BackStabber
02-09-2009, 10:51 AM
High-powered attorney Mark Geragos has Chris's back....and a hefty retainer.

DarkReign
02-09-2009, 12:02 PM

unless she cheated on him with someone who had herpes and gave it to him that way

Radio said this morning Rhianna gave him herpes because she she slept with...

duh duh duh...

Jay-Z

My wife listens to the local R&B station's Morning Show (Mojo in the Morning - 95.5). So I am forced to listen to gossip about "artists" and "musicians" I have never heard of/listened to while in the shower.

The only name I recognized was Jay-Z.

Richard Cranium
02-09-2009, 02:10 PM
She should have headbutted him with her fivehead.

TwAnKiEs
02-09-2009, 02:36 PM
Radio said this morning Rhianna gave him herpes because she she slept with...

duh duh duh...

Jay-Z

My wife listens to the local R&B station's Morning Show (Mojo in the Morning - 95.5). So I am forced to listen to gossip about "artists" and "musicians" I have never heard of/listened to while in the shower.

Wow.. Jay-Z really does have it all :lmao

Duz Chris Brown have to choke a bitch?!

lebomb
02-09-2009, 02:39 PM
Isnt Beyonce married to Jay-Z?

I need a link...........this sounds like some ST bullshit to me.

Trainwreck2100
02-09-2009, 03:21 PM
Jay-Z

Well now we only have 98 problems to figure out

Reck
02-09-2009, 03:50 PM
Well Beyonce' is gonna be singing the "If you liked it then you should have put a condom on it" Oh oh oh

David Bowie
02-09-2009, 06:56 PM

YOu can get herpes even if you are wearing a condom and your partner doesn't have any symptoms. Most people who have herpes never have symptoms and don't even know that they have it. Something like 1/4 women and 1/5 men are carriers and most don't know. Some people have an outbreak years after the contact. So, its not really fair to call her a ho.

JoeChalupa
02-09-2009, 07:10 PM
Well Beyonce' is gonna be singing the "If you liked it then you should have put a condom on it" Oh oh oh

He should have worn a rain coat not to mention an umbrella...ella...ella..ella....aye...aye...aye... .

EricB
02-09-2009, 07:15 PM
What a scumbag he is.

jack sommerset
02-09-2009, 07:16 PM
Her bruises will go away, those herpes won't

sonic21
02-09-2009, 08:09 PM
never heard of Chris Brown before

Red Hawk #21
02-09-2009, 08:14 PM

ROFL :lmao

Red Hawk #21
02-09-2009, 08:15 PM
I heard he beat her up and gave her Herpes, the funny thing is that all the young girls I know think of Chris Brown as some innocent little kid, maybe this will wake them up.

jack sommerset
02-09-2009, 09:01 PM
i'd Never hit a woman

i'd shake the shit out of one though

First of all I never have hit a woman or shaked the shit out of one.But if indeed she gave the guy herpes I will excuse him. From all accounts he is a nice guy. Herpes don't go away. What are you suppose to do. I am not saying beat the whore but if he gave her a whack under the assumption she fucked another rapper while being with him and she gave him herpes, I think its understandable. What if two dudes were fucking and one gave the other one herpes. I think most would understand the queer hitting the other queer.I am not saying its right but considering the whore is ok I'll forgive the dude. He has a french tickler for a penis now.

tlongII
02-09-2009, 09:08 PM
http://www.mediatakeout.com/3fed49102fe069e0/1231599455rihannasore.jpg

Reck
02-09-2009, 09:20 PM
Nasty shit.

Heath Ledger
02-09-2009, 10:10 PM
Herpes? First Jessica Alba now Rhianna, who's next?

peewee's lovechild
02-09-2009, 10:40 PM
Fuck, just when I thought Rhianna was hot, it turns out that the ho' has the herps.

I would've punched her too.

ploto
02-09-2009, 11:12 PM
Can't she be charged for giving him a STD??

florige
02-09-2009, 11:35 PM

Jessica Alba? When did it surface she had Herpes? Man if I ever hear that Christina Millian has Herpes or some STD I am gonna be pissed!

Reck
02-09-2009, 11:37 PM
Jessica Alba? When did it surface she had Herpes? Man if I ever hear that Christina Millian has Herpes or some STD I am gonna be pissed!

Last year.

Derek Jeter was supposely the one who gave her it.

IronMexican
02-09-2009, 11:40 PM
Wow, this is the one time I am alright with s beatdown to a girl. I feel bad for him.

FreeMason
02-10-2009, 12:05 AM
haha herpes

Trainwreck2100
02-10-2009, 02:14 AM
Wow, this is the one time I am alright with s beatdown to a girl. I feel bad for him.

correction "one of the only times"`

Trainwreck2100
02-10-2009, 02:15 AM

well if rhianna got if from Jay-z then you know Beyonce probably has itt

peewee's lovechild
02-10-2009, 10:05 AM
Man if I ever hear that Christina Millian has Herpes or some STD I am gonna be pissed!

That will come out any second now.

CosmicCowboy
LOL..little bitch BIT HER too!

Rihanna's Injuries -- "Horrific"

Posted Feb 10th 2009 7:55AM by TMZ Staff

Law enforcement sources have now gotten specific with us... police took pictures of Rihanna's injuries and they are "horrific."

As we reported, the photos show major contusions on both sides of the singer's face -- there is serious swelling and bruising. Her lip is split and her nose bloody. We have now confirmed there are bite marks on one of her arms and on several fingers.

And we now know this... Rihanna claims Brown struck her with his fists and that's what did the damage. There was no object used in the alleged attack.

Rihanna refused treatment at the scene, but before she left cops took photos. We're told the photos alone are "devastating proof of abuse."

And we've learned it was not Rihanna who called 911. Someone in the area heard her screams and called.

peewee's lovechild
Man, he put a beating on her something fierce:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/02/09/rihanna-bloodied-beaten-b_n_165474.html

peewee's lovechild
02-10-2009, 10:06 AM
LOL..little bitch BIT HER too!

Rihanna's Injuries -- "Horrific"

Posted Feb 10th 2009 7:55AM by TMZ Staff

Law enforcement sources have now gotten specific with us... police took pictures of Rihanna's injuries and they are "horrific."

As we reported, the photos show major contusions on both sides of the singer's face -- there is serious swelling and bruising. Her lip is split and her nose bloody. We have now confirmed there are bite marks on one of her arms and on several fingers.

And we now know this... Rihanna claims Brown struck her with his fists and that's what did the damage. There was no object used in the alleged attack.

Rihanna refused treatment at the scene, but before she left cops took photos. We're told the photos alone are "devastating proof of abuse."

And we've learned it was not Rihanna who called 911. Someone in the area heard her screams and called.

Hahaha, you beat me to it.

TwAnKiEs
02-10-2009, 10:12 AM
Wonder if he will add her to this...

The Gift That Keeps on Giving (www.stdcarriers.com)

Dr. Gonzo
02-10-2009, 11:43 AM
Are there pictures out?

lebomb
02-10-2009, 12:07 PM
If he whooped her ass that bad...................man. Chris Brown..........you cant punch women like MMA fighters dog!!! What is up with that? Didnt your mother teach you not to hit women??? *shakes head*

JudynTX
02-10-2009, 12:08 PM
Are there pictures out?

Why? You aren't convinced she was beaten?

IronMexican
02-10-2009, 12:14 PM
I guess you could say Rihanna was Unfaithful

Dr. Gonzo
02-10-2009, 12:26 PM
Why? You aren't convinced she was beaten?

No. Stupid.

I just want to see how bad she was beaten.

florige
02-10-2009, 12:35 PM
So has anybody gotten anything official yet that she gave him something?

alamo50
02-10-2009, 01:07 PM

Don't be hating on a hot piece of ass.

JudynTX
02-10-2009, 01:07 PM
No. Stupid.

Don't call me stupid, you're the one that wants to see a picture of a chick who got beat.

Kriz-Maxima
02-10-2009, 01:09 PM
All I heard is that they had been fighting in days up to the attack, they argued at the party they were at, they continued to fight in the car and then the alleged attack happened.

Dr. Gonzo
02-10-2009, 01:12 PM
Don't call me stupid, you're the one that wants to see a picture of a chick who got beat.

Yes I do. Stupid.

CuckingFunt
02-10-2009, 02:38 PM
Two quicks points before I gracefully back out of this thread:

Firstly, why is this any of our business? Seriously? I can't think of any reason why the general public needs to worry themselves with the potential STD status of celebrities and/or the possible violent consequences of said status.

Secondly, many of the comments in this thread, even (perhaps especially) taken as humor, are incredibly troubling.

EricB
02-10-2009, 02:41 PM

Firstly, why is this any of our business? Seriously? I can't think of any reason why the general public needs to worry themselves with the potential STD status of celebrities and/or the possible violent consequences of said status.

Secondly, many of the comments in this thread, even (perhaps especially) taken as humor, are incredibly troubling.

Agreed a billion times over about the sexual lives of celebrities.

Second, I reiterate my saying if Chris Brown hit her, hes a pile of shit.

Any man that hits a woman is a pile of shit.

desflood
02-10-2009, 02:45 PM
If he whooped her ass that bad...................man. Chris Brown..........you cant punch women like MMA fighters dog!!! What is up with that? Didnt your mother teach you not to hit women??? *shakes head*
On the radio this morning (Kid Kraddick) they played a clip of a Chris Brown interview. He talked on and on about how he watched one of his mother's boyfriends beat her for years and about how that taught him to NEVER treat a woman that way.

Loser.

tlongII
02-10-2009, 02:53 PM

Get over yourself. If your desire is to be a celebrity this is part of the deal.

CuckingFunt
02-10-2009, 02:57 PM
Get over yourself. If your desire is to be a celebrity this is part of the deal.

Bullshit. Everyone is entitled to a private life.

SpursWoman
02-10-2009, 03:02 PM

Looks like there's not really a lot left we can talk about without being undignified assholes these days. :lol

tlongII
02-10-2009, 03:11 PM

Hardly.

JudynTX
02-10-2009, 03:13 PM
Looks like there's not really a lot left we can talk about without being undignified assholes these days. :lol

We can always talk sausage. :toast

SpursWoman
02-10-2009, 03:25 PM
We can always talk sausage. :toast

Didn't Blake disapprove of this type of conversation? :wtf

Reck
02-10-2009, 04:02 PM
Yes I do. Stupid.

That's really imformative dumbass.

If you want to see pictures of beaten women I bet there are plenty of those floating around. You dont have to come in here calling people stupid and demanding pictures of someone who may or may not be beaten badly.

Good day asshole.

I agreed that it is none of our business but I think we should know when a female celeb has the Herpes, specially those that we like.

I had a ton of Jessica Alba and some of Rhihana's pictures and I had to delete them all. Kinda wierd to have pictures of someone who has some type of desease..disturbing really.

I think that's the only reason why she should know this. lol

mardigan
02-10-2009, 04:18 PM

Celebrities, especially those of that stature will never have a private life, it's just part of the deal. If you become ingrained in American culture the way they have, you better get used to not having many secrets. It's not right, but it's just the way it is.

Richard Cranium
02-10-2009, 04:18 PM
If they are in the entertainment business and they make money off the business of my being interested in their business then they shouldn't be surprised when we are interested in their business.

peewee's lovechild
02-10-2009, 04:23 PM
Soooooo, who has the herps?

And, if he punched her on her herps mouth and her teeth cut the skin on his knuckles and her herps blood mixed with his . . . do his knuckles have the herps?

mouse
02-10-2009, 04:43 PM
Where was all you tree huggers when this lady was getting abused?

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/12/13/arts/TURNER_IKE_AND_TINA_017.jpg

http://a4.vox.com/6a00d414286f91685e00e3989fed540005-320pi

DarrinS
02-10-2009, 04:45 PM
Am I "out of touch" if I didn't know who Chris Brown was?

peewee's lovechild
02-10-2009, 04:53 PM

Yea, but did Tina ever give Ike the herps?

peewee's lovechild
02-10-2009, 04:53 PM
Imagine what Ike would've done to Rihanna if he found out that she gave him the herps??

Damn, that would not be pretty.

Alex Jones
02-10-2009, 04:57 PM
Am I "out of touch" if I didn't know who Chris Brown was?

Actually you have been out of touch ever since you first believed a Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/pentagonxox30.jpg

tlongII
02-10-2009, 07:20 PM

http://a4.vox.com/6a00d414286f91685e00e3989fed540005-320pi

I was rolling on the river.

Trainwreck2100
02-10-2009, 07:25 PM
Chris Brown should be given clemency and a sorry bout your burny balls card.

lebomb
02-10-2009, 09:06 PM
Actually you have been out of touch ever since you first believed a Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/pentagonxox30.jpg

You dumbass...............the plane would not have hit the pentagon like that :lmao:lmao:lmao It more than likely hit straight down and the wings were in line with the opening.

Stupid conspiracy idiots................. :rolleyes

Did you graduate from Texas Tech?????

Reck
02-10-2009, 09:11 PM
You dumbass...............the plane would not have hit the pentagon like that :lmao:lmao:lmao It more than likely hit straight down and the wings were in line with the opening.

I was thinking the same.

Alex Jones
02-10-2009, 09:53 PM

Funny you can't reply without school yard insults and you want us to believe your, the educated one here?

What does it matter what photo is posted the hole was to small for any passenger plane.

http://911review.org/Wget/investigate911.batcave.net/facade-intactesma2.jpg

But I won't waste my time trying to debate someone who shows they have no class or Intelligence, so save your jr high insults for your special friends.

BmP2Vy8K0i0

ploto
02-10-2009, 10:00 PM
There are reports that she became violent first. Not that it justifies his behavior, but it sheds more light.

There were also reports that she started hitting him while he was diriving and the car may have crashed, causing some of her injuries. All gossip, of course.

Reck
02-10-2009, 10:03 PM
There are reports that she became violent first. Not that it justifies his behavior, but it sheds more light.

There were also reports that she started hitting him while he was diriving and the car may have crashed, causing some of her injuries. All gossip, of course.

That is actually consistant with most angry jealous women.

Why women become violent while men is driving a vehicle is beyond me.

Blake
02-10-2009, 10:07 PM

doubtful, but it's pretty apparent he didn't go to utsa either or he wouldn't be wasting his time in here, would he.....he'd be juicing up vienna sausages with you freaks over in the utsa football threads

Blake
02-10-2009, 10:09 PM
Funny you can't reply without school yard insults and you want us to believe your, the educated one here?

I don't like spelling or grammar police, but you just spooged your post while talking about edumacation.

Alex Jones
02-10-2009, 11:23 PM
I don't like spelling or grammar police, but you just spooged your post while talking about edumacation.

Alfred Einstein didn't even have a GED, and Bill Gates couldn't figure out how to set his Casio watch so whats your point?

The bottom line is no passenger plane hit the Pentagon on 9/11 no matter how many insults you are able to use in this topic.

florige
02-10-2009, 11:32 PM
Alfred Einstein didn't even have a GED, and Bill Gates couldn't figure out how to set his Casio watch so whats your point?

The bottom line is no passenger plane hit the Pentagon on 9/11 no matter how many insults you are able to use in this topic.

So what are you saying like a missile hit it or something? I think that flight 93 got shot down though. I don't believe that crashed on it's own.

Alex Jones
02-10-2009, 11:37 PM
So what are you saying like a missile hit it or something? I think that flight 93 got shot down though. I don't believe that crashed on it's own.

click and learn

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=pentagon+crash&aq=f

http://www.thepowermall.com/bookbarn/videos_3.htm#911_Ripple_Effect

D3kBn1usddI

lebomb
02-11-2009, 08:09 AM
click and learn

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=pentagon+crash&aq=f

http://www.thepowermall.com/bookbarn/videos_3.htm#911_Ripple_Effect

D3kBn1usddI

My aunt worked at the Pentagon on 9/11. They all had to stay until 1am that night because of a lock down. Trust me..........it was a plane. :rolleyes

JudynTX
02-11-2009, 08:56 AM
This thread is now about 9-11, priceless! :lol

Alex Jones
02-11-2009, 09:14 AM
My aunt worked at the Pentagon on 9/11. They all had to stay until 1am that night because of a lock down. Trust me..........it was a plane. :rolleyes

Your Auntie was there? Why didn't you say so at first?

My God!!

You know how many websites and radio stations that are wasting their time with so called evidence and eye witness accounts about 9/11 that could benefit from your Aunties testimony, Not to mention the 9/11 commission?

Have your Auntie PM me I will alert the proper authorities we must not keep this rare information a secret any longer, lets finally end the conspiracy for once and for all! :tu

Aunt Ester
02-11-2009, 09:19 AM
Watch it you little beedie eyed fool!! Me and lebomb go way back.

MiamiHeat.
02-11-2009, 09:20 AM
This thread is now about 9-11, priceless! :lol

Good thing this topic isn't at Spurs Corral aka SR they would have locked it already.
http://spurscorral.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3336&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=20

I don't get it, finally something worth reading over there and some bored Moderator locks it?

what was the reason?

Al Gore
02-11-2009, 09:23 AM
My aunt worked at the Pentagon on 9/11. :rolleyes

Wow you know Aunt Jenny? does she have a barn? we can have the 9/111 hearings there, we can get uncle roofus to help sew the costumes.

ididnotnothat
02-11-2009, 09:28 AM
He is going down.

peewee's lovechild
02-11-2009, 09:56 AM
doubtful, but it's pretty apparent he didn't go to utsa either or he wouldn't be wasting his time in here, would he.....he'd be juicing up vienna sausages with you freaks over in the utsa football threads

:lol

peewee's lovechild
02-11-2009, 09:57 AM
Didn't Public Enemy have a song called "9/11 is a joke"?

Blake
02-11-2009, 12:27 PM

my point is that you spooged your post while talking about edumacation.

I haven't insulted you yet. Calling you an idiot would be an insult.

jack sommerset
02-11-2009, 02:44 PM
Alfred Einstein?

peewee's lovechild
02-11-2009, 02:50 PM
Mouse being Mouse.

NameDropper
02-11-2009, 04:16 PM
Latest I've heard is that on the drive from the Clive Davis Bash Chris received a call from a female admirer and RiRi happened to see whom it was from and she went ballistic and started swinging while Chris was driving. It was so serious Chris had to defend himself and ended up having to pull over. Apparently RiRi had had enough of Chris' playing her for a fool and now she's getting the sympathy and the fool's career could be over.

Dr. Gonzo
02-11-2009, 04:54 PM
That's really imformative dumbass.

If you want to see pictures of beaten women I bet there are plenty of those floating around. You dont have to come in here calling people stupid and demanding pictures of someone who may or may not be beaten badly.

Good day asshole.

It wasn't meant to be an informative response. Stupid.

TwAnKiEs
02-11-2009, 07:43 PM
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/2008/rihannaqu0.jpg

Dayum!!!:wow

Reck
02-11-2009, 07:46 PM
It wasn't meant to be an informative response. Stupid.

Then what was it meant as? You being the idiot you are?

Ah yes, my bad Steven.

Cant_Be_Faded
02-12-2009, 02:01 AM
No. Stupid.

Classic midge. :lmao Awesome.

Cant_Be_Faded
02-12-2009, 02:04 AM
CuckingFunt I expected more out of you. These rich bastards have absolutely no right to a private life. None whatsoever. Their shit music, cracked talentless plugs, merchandise, etc are constantly poisoning our collective unconscious making life shittier for those of us who realize it's poison. This shit enters our brain whether we try to avoid it or not. Invading our private lives, unless we go completely hermit. So fuck them and their private life. They get enough already.

mouse
02-12-2009, 02:06 AM
Alfred Einstein?

pickemup!
02-12-2009, 04:10 AM

Photoshopped

desflood
02-12-2009, 07:25 AM
Photoshopped
:tu
http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/11/rihanna-pics-a-fraud/

lebomb
02-12-2009, 09:55 AM
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/02/0211_rhianna_bruised.jpg

Awwww man, he barely touched her!!!! :lmao

TDMVPDPOY
02-12-2009, 11:04 AM

looks like a dark katie holmes

TwAnKiEs
02-12-2009, 11:21 AM
I would say more of a dark Tom Cruise from Top Gun.

I. Hustle
02-12-2009, 12:03 PM
Alfred Einstein?

http://www.smith.edu/library/libs/archives/gallery/images/biography/sc_einstein.jpg

Red Hawk #21
02-12-2009, 02:00 PM
The rumor I hear is that when Chris found out Rihanna had herpes he went nuts on her, at first I thought Chris gave Rihanna herpes and then kicked her ass which would have been super fucked up.

Heat Miser
02-12-2009, 02:02 PM
http://www.smith.edu/library/libs/archives/gallery/images/biography/sc_einstein.jpg

How long did you have to Goggle to find that pic? :lmao