PDA

View Full Version : My 500 posts( a thread of appreciating you)

Rapper
02-09-2009, 02:16 AM
I hereby want to use this great opportunity to thank 4 groups of members on spurstalk.

1 I would like to thank those who manage and develop this forum, it is because you guys did a great job that you guys have established a good place where all spurs fans in the world can share their opinions to each other.
and "duncan228", you are awesome. :toast

2 I would like to appreciate those who gave me some useful advices in private messages, you guys are really nice, hopefully you will travel in China in the future, at that time, i will be your guide for taking you guys to play and eat as well as go sightseeing, thank you once again.

3 I am grateful to those who ever and never respond me for my comments, I know sometime my questions were not worth your responding but i am learning and trying to be a better memeber, anyway, thanks for your patience:toast

4 I especially would like to thank and appreciate those who always blamed and ridicule me for my postings without a reason, 'cause you guys have taught me a lot of useful sentences, i learnt some "good english" from you guys like "regard to your mother " and " fuck your mother", this is definitely useful for me,especially when I meet some unfreandly american people, i can say these sentences to them in order to show my respect.

BTW, I'am absolutely making history on spurstalk it is because this is the first time that a Chinese member who posts more than 500 posts on spurstalk

May God bless all of you and the spurs

Hopefully the spurs will win the championship this season

See ya

Kori Ellis
02-09-2009, 02:19 AM
You already posted this in the other forum. Congrats on your 500th post.

TDMVPDPOY
02-09-2009, 02:22 AM
ur 500th posts = legend man

best engrish ive seen so far....

RAPPER>KILLBILLPANA

Rapper
02-09-2009, 02:43 AM

RAPPER>KILLBILLPANA

Man thank for your compliment

Rogue
02-09-2009, 03:27 AM
Originally Posted by TDMVPDPOY http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/Style_Templates/Flashskin/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3094867#post3094867)

RAPPER>KILLBILLPANA

Man thank for your compliment

:lmao

Rogue
02-09-2009, 03:40 AM
4 I especially would like to thank and appreciate those who always blamed and ridicule me for my postings without a reason, 'cause you guys have taught me a lot of useful sentences, i learnt some "good english" from you guys like "regard to your mother " and " fuck your mother", this is definitely useful for me,especially when I meet some unfreandly american people, i can say these sentences to them in order to show my respect.

sorry for double post, but the thread itself is just double posted.

son you should understand it's not a good thing to say dirty words, especially for a boy who is still learning english in middle school or even primary school. In our real life in fact, we seldom say any dirty word even when we got pissed off, so that we need an outlet to relief our rage. Forum is an ideal place to speak out whatever you want to say yet don't dare to say in your real life. for instance, you will never have enough courage to say a dirty word to your boss even you know he has starked on your wife and made her pregnant, I mean your "son" may not be created by the sperms of yourself. real life is real life where you have to face everything no matter they're good or bad, you've to accept whatever your boss forces on you unless you are not reluctant to lose your home and wander on street.

I have never inclined to kiss ass of anyone.

Rapper
02-09-2009, 04:05 AM

son you should understand it's not a good thing to say dirty words, especially for a boy who is still learning english in middle school or even primary school. In our real life in fact, we seldom say any dirty word even when we got pissed off, so that we need an outlet to relief our rage. Forum is an ideal place to speak out whatever you want to say yet don't dare to say in your real life. for instance, you will never have enough courage to say a dirty word to your boss even you know he has starked on your wife and made her pregnant, I mean your "son" may not be created by the sperms of yourself. real life is real life where you have to face everything no matter they're good or bad, you've to accept whatever your boss forces on you unless you are not reluctant to lose your home and wander on street.

Hey My friend

So you mean as long as you're a boss you can say dirty words to your employees no matter they did a good job or a bad job?? just bosses need to be respectful and employees don't need?

Plus, if i were a boss of a company or an enterprise I could say dirty words to anyone i don't agree with ? just because of the different status?

And the most intersting thing is that why and how can you say that I daren't say dirty word to my boss?? You know Chinese?

angelbelow
02-09-2009, 04:17 AM
actually im chinese too... so... yeah... CONGRATS!

Deimosfobos
02-09-2009, 05:01 AM
actually im chinese too... so... yeah... CONGRATS!

Sorry for the big off-topic, but I really need to know... can you explain the video on your sig plz? :)

WalterBenitez
02-09-2009, 08:43 AM
Congrats Rapper, post more, in my case after a year my teacher accepted this as my homework (natural and informal approach :D)

Summers
02-09-2009, 10:50 AM

What kind of p***y keeps working at a job where your boss knocked up your wife? I called my boss an asshole for throwing a temper tantrum.

Anyway, it's not true that we don't curse. Lots of people curse a lot. Lots of people would be rendered mute if they weren't allowed to curse.

rascal
02-09-2009, 12:16 PM
He needs a Spurstalk Chinese flag.

Yao明
02-09-2009, 12:55 PM
it's not true that we don't curse. Lots of people curse a lot. Lots of people would be rendered mute if they weren't allowed to curse.

urunobili
02-09-2009, 01:02 PM
He needs a Spurstalk Chinese flag.

:tu

angelbelow
02-09-2009, 03:25 PM
Sorry for the big off-topic, but I really need to know... can you explain the video on your sig plz? :)

it was from an affliction event. the sport is MMA and its a championship between fedor (champion and winner) vs andre arloski. that was the end of the fight.

tmtcsc
02-09-2009, 03:32 PM
it was from an affliction event. the sport is MMA and its a championship between fedor (champion and winner) vs andre arloski. that was the end of the fight.

Arlovski was looking pretty good. He got cocky and CAUGHT.
That was hilarious. I was a little bit disappointed in Fedor. Even his trainers were hoping that he puts more time in the gym for the next one. Of all Fedor's opponents in the last 5 years, I think Barnett has a chance against him.

Not so much because Barnett is a great fighter, but because Fedor did not seem prepared as well for this last one. That's a bad combination against Barnett. That unorthodox looking dude can fight.

SequSpur
02-09-2009, 07:59 PM
wtf? what do you get for 500 posts? shit, that won't get you a buffet at Bean Sprout.

wisnub
02-09-2009, 10:20 PM
You just made Asian posters look dumb..obviously u dont live in US. But its all good. Keep it up!! :flag: