PDA

View Full Version : lol @ Terry Porter

Darthkiller
02-09-2009, 05:55 AM
"Maybe it was because I was sick," said Suns coach Terry Porter, the former Pistons lead assistant who had to leave the floor for a spell in the first quarter because of the flu. "It made them feel good. I can be sick the rest of the season. I've got no problem with that if I can get that kind of effort. Defensively, the big thing for us is energy and effort, and that was there."

:downspin::downspin:

Ghazi
02-09-2009, 05:57 AM
Defensively the big thing for them was Detroit fucking sucks.

Ice009
02-09-2009, 06:49 AM
How much did the Pistons lose by? They're looking awful lately.

pauls931
02-09-2009, 09:06 AM
Funny I was watching and it looked like the suns of old. Then when nash went out, they would feed Shaq. That's how the f' it was supposed to be! And yeah, the pistons suck.

DeadlyDynasty
02-09-2009, 09:52 AM
Battle of the two worst coaches in basketball. You could replace Porter and Curry w/ a talking chimp and there'd be no difference--maybe even a little improvement

Pelicans78
02-09-2009, 10:07 AM
Pistons should have benched Iverson from day one. This guy clearly doesn't know how to play for a winner. The only reason his teams won in Philly was due to Larry Brown putting every piece around him perfectly. Role players willing to play defense and hit the open jumper. Iverson might make the hall of fame, but he shouldn't be recognized as one of the greatest guards in history. He's a one-trick poney. Pure scoring. Go away Iverson. The league is better without you.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-09-2009, 11:10 AM
Pistons should have benched Iverson from day one. This guy clearly doesn't know how to play for a winner. The only reason his teams won in Philly was due to Larry Brown putting every piece around him perfectly.

and because his team was in a pathetic excuse for a conference in 2001

Red Hawk #21
02-09-2009, 05:50 PM
Defensively the big thing for them was Detroit fucking sucks.

/thread

pauls931
02-09-2009, 06:55 PM
What the hell happened to the pistons anyway? Is there a secret magic ring that enables one eastern conference team to hand-check and set moving screens? And if so, how the hell did Boston steal it?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-09-2009, 07:00 PM
What the hell happened to the pistons anyway? Is there a secret magic ring that enables one eastern conference team to hand-check and set moving screens? And if so, how the hell did Boston steal it?

:lol

iggypop123
02-09-2009, 09:25 PM
AI isnt even an all starter at all. they are just waiting for him to expire to get boozer and pair him with billups 2.0 stuckey and go for a failed title run again

Austin_Toros
02-10-2009, 01:51 AM
Umm... is he trying to imply that the team is better when he isn't around?

Just goes to show how good D'Antoni was...