PDA

View Full Version : I guess we won't be seeing that Rockband commercial anymore...

DeadlyDynasty
02-09-2009, 03:12 PM
http://www.gadgetreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/guitar-hero-world-tour-commercial.jpg

First Phelps, now A-Rod. Hope Tony Hawk isn't found riding the H-train.

ClingingMars
02-09-2009, 04:11 PM
KOBE IS NEXT

-Mars

Whisky Dog
02-09-2009, 04:14 PM
Look at A-Fraud's head in that picture. He looks like a fucking Mr. Potato Head with all the roids and growth hormone he's ingested. 2001 to 2003 my ass, that boy's been on HGH for years.

Whisky Dog
02-09-2009, 04:16 PM
It's also funny that the commercial features a Pot Head, a Doper, and a Rapist.

The only seemingly normal, clean dude is the guy who is in the X Games. How ironic.

The Reckoning
02-09-2009, 04:22 PM

The only seemingly normal, clean dude is the guy who is in the X Games. How ironic.

ironic that hes the drummer too

DeadlyDynasty
02-09-2009, 05:53 PM

He didn't rape her...have you seen a picture of her? She had 8 different kinds of cum in her the week she met Kobe, and all of a sudden she's not gonna come on to him to? Just some white trash (and I'm white) broad looking for a meal ticket. I'm just disappointed w/Kobe for sticking his dick in a sea-donkey

peewee's lovechild
02-09-2009, 10:28 PM
He didn't rape her...have you seen a picture of her? She had 8 different kinds of cum in her the week she met Kobe, and all of a sudden she's not gonna come on to him to? Just some white trash (and I'm white) broad looking for a meal ticket. I'm just disappointed w/Kobe for sticking his dick in a sea-donkey

Mike Tyson never raped anyone, O.J. never murdered anyone, and Jesus wasn't a Jew.

EricB
02-11-2009, 02:11 AM
Mike Tyson never raped anyone, O.J. never murdered anyone, and Jesus wasn't a Jew.

:lmao

Very well played.

King
02-11-2009, 10:54 AM
:lmao

Very well played.

Not really.

All signs point to her being a gold-digger, including the fact that the charges were dropped (not something normally done in actual rape cases). But, because he's on the Lakers, he's a rapist.