PDA

View Full Version : ESPN: Cavs' Pavlovic out for up to six weeks

CubanMustGo
02-09-2009, 03:54 PM
AP story so can't post but they say he sprained his right ankle yesterday.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3894942

TheNextGen
02-09-2009, 04:20 PM
who will stop Kobe now!

monosylab1k
02-09-2009, 04:25 PM
the fact that the Cavs actually consider this guy a defensive stopper is one big reason why they won't win the championship this season. They won't be contenders until they stop using Pavlovic & Varejao. Those guys are horrible.

angelbelow
02-09-2009, 04:28 PM
this guy is always injured.

Killakobe81
02-09-2009, 04:36 PM
he has potential ...but i dont see them in finals with him or west at that spot

Spur-Addict
02-09-2009, 05:31 PM
Damn, no Pav or West? That's unfortunate for Cleve. They basically just got Z back and now this happens.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-09-2009, 05:32 PM
They won't be contenders until they stop using Pavlovic & Varejao. Those guys are horrible.

No kidding, I can't stand hearing about how important/underrated Varejao is, he's a worthless flopping piece of shit and will never play an important role on a championship team.

Galileo
02-09-2009, 05:35 PM
AP story so can't post but they say he sprained his right ankle yesterday.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3894942

Another break for the Spurs, no pun intended, heh.

DeadlyDynasty
02-09-2009, 05:48 PM
No kidding, I can't stand hearing about how important/underrated Varejao is, he's a worthless flopping piece of shit and will never play an important role on a championship team.

A-fuckin-Men....I still don't know what Varejao does to not only start, but even play...you couldn't have said it any better:toast

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-09-2009, 06:07 PM
A-fuckin-Men....I still don't know what Varejao does to not only start, but even play...you couldn't have said it any better:toast

He only started when another overrated worthless big man on Cleveland (Big Z) was injured. He plays because the refs love him and buy into his flops that defy physics because they hear about how great he is at "intangibles" and hustling on ESPN. He's the most annoying soccer-basketball hybrid Eurobitch in the NBA.

This die hard (or claims to be die hard, but he didn't start watching the Cavs until LeBron's 2nd season, so more like bandwagon) Cavs fan I know calls him Andy, and every time I watch a Cavs game with that annoying fuck, I have to hear him yell "Andy!!!" like a homo everytime the D-bag grabs a rebound or flops to get an over the back foul called. I know it's a random story, but this guy's annoying Cleveland bias and complete lack of basketball knowledge has really gotten me to hate the Cavs :lol

mffl89
02-09-2009, 07:06 PM
6 weeks for a sprain???

Red Hawk #21
02-09-2009, 07:10 PM
the fact that the Cavs actually consider this guy a defensive stopper is one big reason why they won't win the championship this season. They won't be contenders until they stop using Pavlovic & Varejao. Those guys are horrible.

/thread

Thunder Dan
02-09-2009, 07:22 PM
1) Sasha sucks

2) I was at a bar next to the Q after the game last night and Sasha walked in with 3 buddies and had drinks, didn't even have a boot on

Ghazi
02-09-2009, 07:28 PM

A team can get away with using a few "scrubs" if it has the King.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-09-2009, 07:29 PM
A team can get away with using a few "scrubs" if it has the King.

Ya just look at all the championships LeBron has gathered.

Ghazi
02-09-2009, 07:34 PM
Ya just look at all the championships LeBron has gathered.

They're on their way.

Thunder Dan
02-09-2009, 07:37 PM
You all can talk all the shit you want, but Danny Ferry said today that he is working on a 'jizz in your pants' type of trade for next week

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-09-2009, 07:42 PM
You all can talk all the shit you want, but Danny Ferry said today that he is working on a 'jizz in your pants' type of trade for next week

is it anything like last year, because Wallace and West aren't players that make one jizz in their pants.

Thunder Dan
02-09-2009, 07:49 PM
is it anything like last year, because Wallace and West aren't players that make one jizz in their pants.

see you just prove you know absolutely nothing about basketball.

You are going to tell me that trading Larry Hughes (who Chicago deactivated and is trying to trade again if they get a taker), Drew Gooden, Donyell Marshall and Shannon Brown for Delonte, Wallace, Joe Smith (which got us Mo Williams) and Wally (which will get us another player) was a bad trade?! You can't be serious. Ben Wallace is playing decent ball, Joe Smith along with Damon Jones turned into Mo Williams, Delonte is good, and Wally will bring in another key piece next week.

I hope you were joking. We gave up Larry Hughes......he fuckin sucks!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-09-2009, 07:52 PM
see you just prove you know absolutely nothing about basketball.

You are going to tell me that trading Larry Hughes (who Chicago deactivated and is trying to trade again if they get a taker), Drew Gooden, Donyell Marshall and Shannon Brown for Delonte, Wallace, Joe Smith (which got us Mo Williams) and Wally (which will get us another player) was a bad trade?! You can't be serious. Ben Wallace is playing decent ball, Joe Smith along with Damon Jones turned into Mo Williams, Delonte is good, and Wally will bring in another key piece next week.

I hope you were joking. We gave up Larry Hughes......he fuckin sucks!

It was a good trade but nothing special. Nothing that's gonna tempt LeBron to stick around, that's for sure.

Thunder Dan
02-09-2009, 07:53 PM
It was a good trade but nothing special. Nothing that's gonna tempt LeBron to stick around, that's for sure.

yeah I don't think they were too worried about that last year as much as they were trying to just get rid of Larry Hughes

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-09-2009, 08:04 PM
yeah I don't think they were too worried about that last year as much as they were trying to just get rid of Larry Hughes

Well I guess they got that accomplished.....

cobbler
02-09-2009, 08:20 PM
They're on their way.

Sounds like a Suns fan the last 3 years:lmao:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-09-2009, 08:23 PM
Sounds like a Suns fan the last 3 years:lmao:lmao

wtf do the Suns have to do with anything?

And even when I had confidence in them in 2007, I never said they had an 80% chance at winning the finals like Ghazi said of the Cavs this year.

JoeTait75
02-09-2009, 08:50 PM

Andy is an energy guy. When he doesn't have energy, he's basically useless. He had to start at center while Z was out and he's feeling the effects. Someone will pay him this offseason.

Pavlovic is horrible, but MB just can't quit him.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-09-2009, 09:22 PM
Andy is an energy guy. When he doesn't have energy, he's basically useless.

Since he looks like a girl and Andy can be a girl/boy name, you sound like a fagot calling him Andy.

JoeTait75
02-09-2009, 09:31 PM
Since he looks like a girl and Andy can be a girl/boy name, you sound like a fagot calling him Andy.

Well alrighty then.