PDA

View Full Version : Redskins got hosed

Jimcs50
09-28-2004, 01:12 AM
14 pt swing in HORRIBLE pass interference call and non call cost Redskins the game...no fucking doubt and if anyone disagrees with me, you can suck my dick. Dallas is 1-2 instead of Washington in my book.

SpursFanInAustin
09-28-2004, 01:15 AM
Uhhh, it's a 3 point game Jim.

Jimcs50
09-28-2004, 01:32 AM
Redskins really won 25-14...Refs blatently gave the game to Dallas....I am sick of this shit.:flipoff

scott
09-28-2004, 01:36 AM
:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Welcome back Joe.

Signed,

Roy Williams

Jimcs50
09-28-2004, 01:37 AM
Redskins dominated ever phase of the game, rushing, time of possession, passing and defense...every phase, except the officiating...I have never ever ever seen such horrible calls as the Redskins got hosed against tonight. **** the NFL.

Johnny Blaze 47
09-28-2004, 01:38 AM
You forgot bad clock management.

Jimcs50
09-28-2004, 01:39 AM
Scott, you are typical of every poor son of a bitch Dallas fan, a fan that gloats over a win that his team was handed to on a silver platter by the refs...you are a real class act you fucking asshole.:rolleyes

scott
09-28-2004, 01:39 AM
They dominated every aspect of the game... well, except for the scoreboard of course...

You want to know what DOMINATION is Jim... Domination is 13 of 14.

maxpower
09-28-2004, 01:40 AM
How about that missed call by the refs that allowed the skins to suck it up at 1st and goal and get 3 pts? Portis was down by contact 2 yds short of 1st down on a 4th down attempt. He was hit by a cowboy, his knee went down and the refs missed it....allowed him to continue for first down and subsequent 3 pts. btw nice coaching job.

Go back to concocting lies.

Jimcs50
09-28-2004, 01:49 AM
Get your facts straight Max, that was on 3rd down, not 4th down. They would have made the 4th and 1/2 yd anyway...that call is not even close to the 14 pt swing that the refs gave Dallas in the endzones.

maxpower
09-28-2004, 01:52 AM
Your right...i was thinking of another play on 4th and short...but in any case they were deep in their territory and would have punted....in any case it allowed the drive to continue...which is the point....and...it did lead to a 1st and goal at the one...which the redskins could not convert fully.

DuffMcCartney
09-28-2004, 01:54 AM
You blame the refs Jim...but Washington had a million offensive penalties...and they had a 1st and goal on the 1 yard line...the 1 freaking yard line...and couldn't get anything but 3 points.

Jimcs50
09-28-2004, 02:06 AM
Well, Dallas should not have had 1st and goal from the one like Washington did, that is the reason why Dallas won the game, nuff said.

KoriEllis
09-28-2004, 02:07 AM
The Redskins did get shafted on those two interference calls. But they also made big mistakes. Their QB got sacked all day, they couldn't punch it in and , maybe most importantly, Gibbs messed up.

He challenged that call that he obviously wasn't going to win and it wouldn't have mattered much if he did. Losing that timeout was crucial. If they had it, they could have kicked a FG at the very end of the game.

exstatic
09-28-2004, 02:08 AM
Oh, PLEASE! On the two pass play drive in the 4th, Rod Gardner CLEARLY pushed off to get the ball. Nice catch, but definitely O-interference.

Washington lost the game because they couldn't manage their clock. Anything else is crybaby bullshit.

Jimcs50
09-28-2004, 02:31 AM
No matter, Dallas looks HORRIBLE, they can not run, they can not pass except a couple of lucky long passes, their defense is horrible, all this when Washington is missing their best defensive player and havinga QB who was injured...they will lose to everyone else but Washington just as they have the last 6 yrs. The Redskins, once they get healthy will pass Dallas and NY and get the wild card. Washington got screwed and still almost won the game. Enjoy the ill gotten win, it will be Dallas' last win for a month.

SAmikeyp
09-28-2004, 02:54 AM
Oh good. This is what Jim was saying last year and Dallas rode it all the way to the playoffs.

See what I get for picking Washington. Damn, I blew that in my picks league. :p

T Park Num 9
09-28-2004, 02:56 AM
sounds like someone is trying to make there team sound better than they are.

Washington is NOT a good team, plain and simple.

there offensive line is almost a big of a joke as the St Louis Rams.

There defense is OK.

Ramsey is decent, Brunell is good but has no protection.

But, they dominated.:lol :rolleyes

IcemanCometh
09-28-2004, 03:05 AM
skins suck cowgirls suck

whats new

SAmikeyp
09-28-2004, 03:14 AM
That may be but at least on this night the Redskins sucked worse.

Johnny Blaze 47
09-28-2004, 03:21 AM
About 6PM on Saturday, October 9, another Texas team will suck.

Continuing a long streak of sucking without winning anything to back it up.

http://bobcatsports.com/cheer_fts.jpg

SAmikeyp
09-28-2004, 03:23 AM
I take exception to your post.

I take exception to the fact that you beat me to it. :)

I am a Longhorn fan but I am also a realist. I just don't see it happening this year.

Then again, I picked Washington tonight! :p

Alamo Spurs Fan
09-28-2004, 04:37 AM
First, there is NOTHING sweeter than a whining Foreskins fan.

Second, WTF is up with that pic, JB? Y'all couldn't even beat BAYLOR (who the 'Horns will have slaughtered by the end of one PASS PLAY much less the first quarter) and you're talking smack about UT.

scott
09-28-2004, 09:03 AM
I checked the papers this morning, and it looks like Washington still lost and STILL occupies last place in the division.

Whoops!

Johnny Blaze 47
09-28-2004, 09:49 AM
Maybe ASF, but at least we made it a challenge near the end of the game.

Also, if you started paying our players like at UT, we'd probably have a better group taking the field, too.

Johnny Blaze 47
09-28-2004, 09:55 AM
Now, to distract others from the argument at hand...here's some chicks.

http://bobcatsports.com/hotties1.jpg

IcemanCometh
09-28-2004, 10:21 AM
What high school is that?

Jimcs50
09-28-2004, 10:27 AM
I
checked the papers this morning, and it looks like Washington still lost and STILL occupies last place in the division.

I checked the Sportscenter highlights this morning and the Cowboys still got 2 calls that gave them the game. The worst two calls in the history of MNF, I might add. I guess they need the refs to bail them out all year long. Washington is a much better team, Dallas has no shot to win any more games in the division this year, so enjoy your one win.

Jimcs50
09-28-2004, 10:33 AM
sounds like someone is trying to make there team sound better than they are.

Washington is NOT a good team, plain and simple.

there offensive line is almost a big of a joke as the St Louis Rams.

There defense is OK.

Washington completely dominated every phase of the game, check the stats...every one...ie. 3rd down conversions, 1st downs, time of possession, yards passing, rushing, yds per play...every phase except having the refs in their back pocket with the worst calls in the history of football....So, how in the **** can you say Dallas is better...look at the stats you dumbass.

BTW, the Astros hammered your Cardinals last night.

SAmikeyp
09-28-2004, 10:36 AM
So, how in the **** can you say Dallas is better...

21-18

or

Philadelphia 3 0 0 1.000 88 46 2-0 1-0 0-0 3-0 1-0 Won 3
Dallas 2 1 0 .667 57 65 1-0 1-1 1-0 1-1 1-0 Won 2
N.Y. Giants 2 1 0 .667 64 55 2-0 0-1 1-0 1-1 1-1 Won 2
Washington 1 2 0 .333 48 51 1-1 0-1 0-0 1-2 0-2 Lost 2

I will let you choose.

Hook Dem
09-28-2004, 11:07 AM
Jim....your whining and excuses,,,excuses..excuses was predictable! Sac up and look at the scoreboard once again. The real reason your Redskins lost was bad clock management and that reflects right back on your precious Joe Gibbs. Portis didn't exactly walk on water either. The best team won. Your statement that the Cowboys played horrible is simply not true. Maybe you should suck a dick and come back down to reality!:lol

Solid D
09-28-2004, 11:14 AM
The interference call in the 1st qtr and the non-call in the 4th were "missed" calls by the officials. The Cowboys defense was still very good and Washington did lose the clock mgmt. war which ended up costing them a POSSIBLE win. When you play against a Parcells team, the way he plays the game out, it is all about managing the clock...not just T.O.P.

The Cowboys players still tried to mess with the clock mgmt. effectiveness and were their own worst enemy. Case in point, Flozell Adams (replay didn't reveal he did anything, maybe someone else) with an Illegal motion penalty stopping the clock at 2:03 left in the game on a running play that should have run the clock down to the 2-minute warning. It forced the Cowboys to have to run another play off their 4 downs and actually forced them to punt with 29 seconds left. If that penalty wasn't called, the game is over.

It reminded me of the victory in spite of themselves game that Texas had at the end versus Arkansas this year.

Just like Super Bowl XXV in Tampa where Bill's Giants beat Buffalo 20-19 on clock mgmt. and a lucky missed field goal...it's still a "W" and it will always count, every time you look at the score...no asterisks....time marches on.

Better luck next time.

Useruser666
09-28-2004, 11:15 AM
Is the title to this thread a racial slur against Native Americans? :p

Useruser666 :eyebrow

bigzak25
09-28-2004, 11:33 AM
i'm just sick. :bang

the cowboys are gonna do what they're gonna do, the refs are gonna do what they're gonna do.....at the end of the day you can only worry about your own team, and i'm dissappointed with the loss obviously, but proud of the team overall. lots to overcome yesterday, and the skins are not good enough to overcome all of it...yet. Agreed you gotta punch it in from the one. no excuses. I had a dream of Bettis in the offseason, but it was not to be. Oh well.

see those bastards again in december.....:cuss

maxpower
09-28-2004, 11:49 AM
All the whining about calls and officials. "Worst Call Ever on MNF" ??? I'm surprised you could type through all the tears in your eyes.

Simply put. The skins lost by 3 pts. All the bitching and moaning about the officials is moot if that "better" team could have scored 7 pts from 1st and goal rather than the field goal.

But I assume you will come up with some excuse of how the officials had something to do with that as well.

If you really want to cry about something...then cry about those 4 pts....in a 3 pt loss.

SAmikeyp
09-28-2004, 11:58 AM
Sean Taylor impressed me when he came up hobbling, started toward the sideline then waived them off and turned around. Kid's got guts.

Jimcs50
09-28-2004, 12:00 PM
those 3 pts should have been moot. The Redskins did not interfere in the first Q on 3rd down from the 40 yd line, Dallas should have punted instead of getting the gift 7 pts, and Washington would have made the TD had Dallas' CB not grabbed the receiver's shoulder, costing another 7 pts, so therefore that 14 pt turnaround is all that mattered. If we had been up 10 pts with 6 mins left in the 4th instead of 4 down, Gibbs would not have wasted the timeout on the review and the Redskins would not have ran out of time.

Dallas will be exposed this year as frauds....so I am finished with this argument.

exstatic
09-28-2004, 12:47 PM
....so I am finished with this argument.

Argument? There's an argument here somewhere? More like a bunch of

:cry :cry :cry

The Gibbs challenge was only one of their second half TOs. The other two were WASTED because they just couldn't get the play in from the sideline and executed in the alloted playclock time. POOR CLOCK MANAGEMENT, and by St. Joe, no less.

SAmikeyp
09-28-2004, 12:53 PM
"I am finished with this argument"

finished=lost

Curious how Jimbo left out the clock management issue. Not surprising however.

maxpower
09-28-2004, 12:54 PM
BTW...it was a home game....:rollin :rollin

And last but not least...all the blame goes to the coaching staff of the skins. There were a handful of 3rd and 2 and 4th and 1....and Portis touched the ball but one time in those circumstances. Furthermore...the one good drive the skins had featured portis touching the ball 8 of the 14 plays. For the rest of the game Portis had 18 touches in 11 Possessions....Portis touched the ball less than twice per possession outside of that main drive. Add to that horrendous clock management .....cry me a river.

Alamo Spurs Fan
09-28-2004, 01:01 PM
Maybe ASF, but at least we made it a challenge near the end of the game.

Against Baylor you, me, and those three chicks you posted could have "made it a challenge near the end of the game."

:lol

SAmikeyp
09-28-2004, 01:07 PM
Hey....it cost me first place in my picks league! Damn you Washington.

travis2
09-29-2004, 06:17 PM
:baby :moon :baby :moon :baby :moon :baby

:lol