PDA

View Full Version : The Rockets have officially imploded...

sook
02-09-2009, 09:51 PM
There were stories in the chronicle about some Locker room issues and it is all too clear tonight.

I'm not exagerating one bit when i say that in my close to a decade and a half of wathcing the rockets this is the most pitiful i have ever seen them play.

Rick is coaching this game so bad, the Bucks announcers even conceded to it.

Amare will be a rocket next week.

The Healthy rockets team vs the bucks without

Redd
Bogut
Ridnour

Ditty
02-09-2009, 09:53 PM
they wont make the playoffs mark my word

there garbage

sook
02-09-2009, 09:55 PM
Great i just realized something.

The rockets don't even have their pick this yr.

Time to find a new team!

IronMexican
02-09-2009, 09:57 PM
They impooded a while back in December.

sook
02-09-2009, 09:58 PM
They impooded a while back in December.

no they were fine then.

The theory was if they could stay healthy.

A gift wrapped game is being lost by 20+ points.

Words can't describe to you what i am seeing, it is that pitiful, find a live feed and you'll see what I'm talking abuot

sook
02-09-2009, 10:00 PM
gave up 98 points in 3 qrtrs to a team with a worse starting 5than our bench...

DeadlyDynasty
02-09-2009, 10:00 PM
you've been officially "artested"

DeadlyDynasty
02-09-2009, 10:01 PM
no they were fine then.

The theory was if they could stay healthy.

A gift wrapped game is being lost by 20+ points.

Words can't describe to you what i am seeing, it is that pitiful, find a live feed and you'll see what I'm talking abuot

I'm sure Suns fan could describe how you're feeling

IronMexican
02-09-2009, 10:04 PM
This is just crazy to me. I am not used to seeing Dallas, Phoenix, and Houston fight just to make the playoffs.

sook
02-09-2009, 10:04 PM
I'm sure Suns fan could describe how you're feeling

You don't understand...

This game just changed the whole season. I guarantee you when i tell you in my 10 + yrs ive never seen a pitiful game like this it means something.

When the other rockets fans are in here, you'll know.

IronMexican
02-09-2009, 10:05 PM
Wafer for Sasha!

DeadlyDynasty
02-09-2009, 10:05 PM
You don't understand...

This game just changed the whole season. I guarantee you when i tell you in my 10 + yrs ive never seen a pitiful game like this it means something.

When the other rockets fans are in here, you'll know.

Sorry bro, I honestly thought a healthy Houston looked very threatening at the beginning of the year

sook
02-09-2009, 10:09 PM
Sorry bro, I honestly thought a healthy Houston looked very threatening at the beginning of the year

With phoenix its the pieces don't fit , same with dallas.

With us its different, its all MENTAL. This team officially has no energy. We have the same core from last season yet you would think this is a d league team is why I'm telling you this is the worst game i have ever seen and the rockets are clearly done after this

Spur-Addict
02-09-2009, 10:09 PM
I feel bad for you and all, but my concern is that Yao is on my fantasy team and i'm currently sitting a few games out of first.

This asshole Adel needs to insert Yao back in this game because i'm up against the top team this week and he needs to score more than seven points and shoot better than 2-8 from the floor.

Biggems
02-09-2009, 10:11 PM
With phoenix its the pieces don't fit , same with dallas.

With us its different, its all MENTAL. This team officially has no energy. We have the same core from last season yet you would think this is a d league team is why I'm telling you this is the worst game i have ever seen and the rockets are clearly done after this

i bet you wish you could take a time maching back 13-14 years.....

sook
02-09-2009, 10:12 PM
lose by 50 points please there has to be a TRADE!

RedsLakers24
02-09-2009, 10:14 PM
Adam Morrison for Shane Battier?

pauls931
02-09-2009, 10:15 PM
lose by 50 points please there has to be a TRADE!

You can have Amare only if you agree to take Kerr and Porter too, free of charge. And no, I don't feel sorry for you since you were the thorn in our side before the Spurs... ugh...

Biggems
02-09-2009, 10:16 PM
Adam Morrison for Shane Battier?

You Laker fans sure are greedy little fuckers arent you. Not only do you want the cake, but you want ice cream and soda to go along with it....

BTW, Battier would look ugly in a Lakers uniform. IMHO, he would absolutely pimp in Silver and Black....

:downspin::flag:

DeadlyDynasty
02-09-2009, 10:18 PM
You Laker fans sure are greedy little fuckers arent you. Not only do you want the cake, but you want ice cream and soda to go along with it....

BTW, Battier would look ugly in a Lakers uniform. IMHO, he would absolutely pimp in Silver and Black....

Read my lips: GREED IS GOOD:hat

DeadlyDynasty
02-09-2009, 10:19 PM
yeah this game is brutal to say the least...sorry man

Biggems
02-09-2009, 10:21 PM
You can have Amare only if you agree to take Kerr and Porter too, free of charge. And no, I don't feel sorry for you since you were the thorn in our side before the Spurs... ugh...

after the way Barkley embarrassed Robinson with that last second shot, how u ended our chance to repeat in 2000, the way Amare and Marbury were acting in the 2003 series, Sarver and his chicken dance, Amare and his pushups, all the whining after game 3 of 2007, etc.......I have no remorse and feel no sympathy for the Suns.

DeadlyDynasty
keep scola, ming, battier, brooks, and landry...the rest are up for trades

Allanon

Stop trying to rip-off the Rockets, let the Lakers do that.

Seriously though, I feel bad for the Rockets, they had so much potential coming into the year. That first game vs the Lakers was a much ballyhooed game on both sides.

MambaJuice2408
02-09-2009, 10:22 PM
In my 13 years of watching NBA. T-Mac might be the worst excuse for a leader I have evern seen.

I read earlier in the day that Artest called at Tmac after his defensive perfomance in a particular game and all Tmac could say was that too many people were talking (referring to the locker room) and to shut up. Or something along those lines.

Seems like McGrady cant handle criticism well. But that is nothing new. Props to Artest to calling him out there

pauls931
02-09-2009, 10:22 PM
after the way Barkley embarrassed Robinson with that last second shot, how u ended our chance to repeat in 2000, the way Amare and Marbury were acting in the 2003 series, Sarver and his chicken dance, Amare and his pushups, all the whining after game 3 of 2007, etc.......I have no remorse and feel no sympathy for the Suns.

I try hard to forget that Marbury played for the suns... thanks a lot ahole. :lol

hhml
02-09-2009, 10:23 PM
It's never too late to hop on the bandwagon :hat

sook
02-09-2009, 10:25 PM
It's never too late to hop on the bandwagon :hat

don't worry i always root for a western team in the finals

Biggems
02-09-2009, 10:25 PM

Seriously though, I feel bad for the Rockets, they had so much potential coming into the year. That first game vs the Lakers was a much ballyhooed game on both sides.

I feel no sympathy or remorse for them. Not after the 95 WCF. To hell with them.....Besides, I knew they were way overrated going into the season. They haven't been to the 2nd round since Hakeem. They haven't been healthy in a few years. They keep changing coaches and players, not allowing themselves to build continuity. They are in a very tough West.....If they were in the East, I feel they would be at least a 3-4 seed year in and year out.

Biggems
02-09-2009, 10:27 PM
I think Artest would make an awesome Spur. Yes he is insane....but he plays his butt off, will give you defensive effort every night....rebounds....and can score from anywhere on the floor.

hhml
02-09-2009, 10:27 PM
Now is as good a time as ever to be a Lakers fan.

Biggems
02-09-2009, 10:28 PM
Its gooooooooood over here in LA sook. There is room on the wagon too, plus the champagne flows much better in 80 degree weather. Hop on board...:toast

Sook he knows this cause he jumped on the wagon last season :p:

DeadlyDynasty
02-09-2009, 10:28 PM
In my 13 years of watching NBA. T-Mac might be the worst excuse for a leader I have evern seen.

I read earlier in the day that Artest called at Tmac after his defensive perfomance in a particular game and all Tmac could say was that too many people were talking (referring to the locker room) and to shut up. Or something along those lines.

Seems like McGrady cant handle criticism well. But that is nothing new. Props to Artest to calling him out there

see Vince Carter, Stephon Marbury, Chris Webber, et al

Biggems
02-09-2009, 10:29 PM
I try hard to forget that Marbury played for the suns... thanks a lot ahole. :lol

you are very welcome.........btw, you also had michael finley and robert horry.

sook
Everybody in the huddle and tmac standing off to the side just looks away.

Something is dead wrong with this team.

pauls931
see Vince Carter, Stephon Marbury, Chris Webber, et al

Webber had one good run cut short by a freethrow disparity.

IronMexican
02-09-2009, 10:30 PM
The Lakers wagon is hot right now. Hop on! Not quite as hot as the the 07 Pats, but still.

DeadlyDynasty
I feel no sympathy or remorse for them. Not after the 95 WCF. To hell with them.....Besides, I knew they were way overrated going into the season. They haven't been to the 2nd round since Hakeem. They haven't been healthy in a few years. They keep changing coaches and players, not allowing themselves to build continuity. They are in a very tough West.....If they were in the East, I feel they would be at least a 3-4 seed year in and year out.

:lol The Hakeem "Give me my MVP trophy, David" Olajuwon series

Biggems

your sig was funny, but it would have been funnier if u would have stolen the line from Austin Powers.....It's a bit nutty

DeadlyDynasty
02-09-2009, 10:31 PM
Webber had one good run cut short by a freethrow disparity.

Dude was Houdini in the fourth quarter w/ his disappearing act

Biggems
02-09-2009, 10:32 PM
Pippen was a horrible leader too....remember when Phil wanted to give the last shot to Kukoc and Pip refused to leave the bench.....it was at that moment that I lost all respect for Pip and I stopped liking him as a player.

sook
02-09-2009, 10:32 PM
The final score is a bit deceiving. Rick took the starters out at the start of the half and Aaron Brooks got a career high.

Its not a talent problem. Its a chemistry problem.

I would trade for the Cancer Iverson at this point. Anything from watching a game like that ever again

Biggems
02-09-2009, 10:33 PM
Dude was Houdini in the fourth quarter w/ his disappearing act

I loved it when he called the TO in the Championship game, while at Michigan, but they didn't have any....and it cost his team the title....

And instead of learning from the mistake, he repeated the same infraction in the NBA.

IDIOT

sook
02-09-2009, 10:33 PM
Bucks annoucers are ripping the Rockets.

LOL "Houston needs to go home and get spanked" "Bucks spanked the Rockets"

spank of the day.

Rockets bench scored 70 points this game.

Also, T-Mac/Alston were sitting far away from Yao/Artest

A rift is growing

pauls931
02-09-2009, 10:34 PM
you are very welcome.........btw, you also had michael finley and robert horry.

I liked finley when he was on the suns. He played pretty good D back then and was an offensive force. Horry, yeah, he's worthless unless he's on a team with the best center/PF in the league.

Biggems
02-09-2009, 10:35 PM
The final score is a bit deceiving. Rick took the starters out at the start of the half and Aaron Brooks got a career high.

Its not a talent problem. Its a chemistry problem.

I would trade for the Cancer Iverson at this point. Anything from watching a game like that ever again

So what you are saying is, the Rockets are the Dallas Cowboys of the NBA....all the talent to go far, but no sense of team or self accountability.

sook
02-09-2009, 10:38 PM
So what you are saying is, the Rockets are the Dallas Cowboys of the NBA....all the talent to go far, but no sense of team or self accountability.

No. What the Rockets are at this point is far worse from the cowboys.

This team has made it impossible for me to root for them anymore. I have always been a pistons/Rockets fan , i don't care if my team loses, at least show some effort. Nobody besides Scola/brooks/Landry/wafer showed up opr looked like it

Artest called tmac out on defense
Tmac played the best defense of his life vs the twolces
Tmac says stfu ron

Yao/Artest and Tmac/Rafer really seem to hate each other at this point

Artest Yao Scola empty seat rafer tmac then deke... why the hell is deke sitting by the coaches because someone asked him for his seat at the end of the bench... im just hoping tmac smells really bad.. but now i know im reaching

DeadlyDynasty
02-09-2009, 10:39 PM
I loved it when he called the TO in the Championship game, while at Michigan, but they didn't have any....and it cost his team the title....

And instead of learning from the mistake, he repeated the same infraction in the NBA.

IDIOT

:lol career choke artist. He was the same way in those Lakers-Kings series. A typical scoring output from Webber against the Lakers: 22 points--16 in the first half, 4 in the 3rd, and 2 in the 4th. W/o fail he would have a game like that every time, but all people saw was the boxscore and they thought he was great

ducks
02-09-2009, 10:41 PM
Pippen was a horrible leader too....remember when Phil wanted to give the last shot to Kukoc and Pip refused to leave the bench.....it was at that moment that I lost all respect for Pip and I stopped liking him as a player.

because you never did anything stupid ever in your life

robbie380
02-09-2009, 10:43 PM

glad a fan from another team saw this too. fuck t-mac...he is the biggest manic depressive cunt in the world. i wonder if the rockets could get a ton for him since he is expiring next year and maybe get some team to bite on the "potential" of this quitter coming back. every team in the league is lining up for the 2010 free agent market and obviously not every team is going to land someone big. morey has pulled huge trades out of thin air in the past so this might be the right time now to bail on t-quit.

i don't really like the idea of trading for amare since he doesn't really fill a major weakness and he is a no defense douchebag too. but maybe something crazy will pop up like the artest trade we had. it hasn't worked out but we gave up jack shit for him so who cares.

Biggems
02-09-2009, 10:47 PM
because you never did anything stupid ever in your life

Ive done plenty of stupid things.....let's not confuse stupid with selfish. he sold out his teammates, coaches, and fans. he is getting paid to perform and to do what is asked of him....paid damn good money. he had a Veruca Salt moment. He wanted so bad to get out of MJs shadow, but it never happened.

Kukoc was on fire that game, that is why he was getting the last shot. Pippen acted like a complete punk.

Sorry to disappoint you, but when it comes to my job, if I know someone can complete the task better than I can, I take a step back....but I also keep myself in the action...I don't just punch out and go home or go and sit in the break room all alone pouting.

Pelicans78
02-09-2009, 10:50 PM
Ive done plenty of stupid things.....let's not confuse stupid with selfish. he sold out his teammates, coaches, and fans. he is getting paid to perform and to do what is asked of him....paid damn good money. he had a Veruca Salt moment. He wanted so bad to get out of MJs shadow, but it never happened.

Kukoc was on fire that game, that is why he was getting the last shot. Pippen acted like a complete punk.

Sorry to disappoint you, but when it comes to my job, if I know someone can complete the task better than I can, I take a step back....but I also keep myself in the action...I don't just punch out and go home or go and sit in the break room all alone pouting.

Are you kidding me? When things aren't going my way at way, I go sit on the toilet and meditate. That's all I'm good for in those situations.

Biggems
02-09-2009, 10:52 PM
Houston needs to do whatever they can to rid themselves of TMac and Alston. I promise you Rockets fans, get rid of either of those guys and you will be so much better.

Ming
Scola
Artest
Battier
Brooks

That is a nice starting lineup. You have a decent bench. I think the team would come together and buy into one another if you got rid of those two assclowns.

Biggems
02-09-2009, 10:53 PM
Are you kidding me? When things aren't going my way at way, I go sit on the toilet and meditate. That's all I'm good for in those situations.

going to the john to take a therapeutic dump is a whole nother matter unto itself. sometimes a man needs to find sanctity within himself and the only place that can happen is the crapper.

Biggems
02-09-2009, 10:56 PM
not to change the subject......but

that new taco bell commercial with the dude practically marrying the blonde within 5 minutes of knowing her is psycho...

also, i forget who the ad is for, but that old man beating people with the dipstick is hilarious....and i bet that shit would hurt like hell.

sook
02-09-2009, 10:57 PM
Houston needs to do whatever they can to rid themselves of TMac and Alston. I promise you Rockets fans, get rid of either of those guys and you will be so much better.

Ming
Scola
Artest
Battier
Brooks

That is a nice starting lineup. You have a decent bench. I think the team would come together and buy into one another if you got rid of those two assclowns.

Dude i have been preaching this forever. The rockets are 6-0 with
Brooks
Tmac
Artest
Scola
Yao

Our coach doesn't have the guts to bench rafer though. I have honestly never seen such a clueless idiot in my life. The bucks announcers even said there was a serious coaching problem!!

He doesn't even play Deke!!!!!

robbie380
02-09-2009, 11:00 PM

Ming
Scola
Artest
Battier
Brooks

and wafer coming off the bench of spot starting....the rockets looked a million times better with wafer's hustle out there. it really is addition by subtraction. i wouldn't mind seeing if the rockets could swing some sort of trade to get hinrich. if we could just get a fucking point guard that could shoot over 40% from the field we would be much much better. maybe sook has the stats but when dogshit rafer shoots over 40% from the field the rockets have like a 90+% winning % or something insane. ...the problem is it never happens:lol

Biggems
02-09-2009, 11:01 PM
Dude i have been preaching this forever. The rockets are 6-0 with
Brooks
Tmac
Artest
Scola
Yao

Our coach doesn't have the guts to bench rafer though. I have honestly never seen such a clueless idiot in my life. The bucks announcers even said there was a serious coaching problem!!

He doesn't even play Deke!!!!!

after his issues with the law in the offseason, why bring him back? Pop would have sent his ass on the midnight train to Georgia......leavin on the midnight train

sook
02-09-2009, 11:05 PM
and wafer coming off the bench of spot starting....the rockets looked a million times better with wafer's hustle out there. it really is addition by subtraction. i wouldn't mind seeing if the rockets could swing some sort of trade to get hinrich. if we could just get a fucking point guard that could shoot over 40% from the field we would be much much better. maybe sook has the stats but when dogshit rafer shoots over 40% from the field the rockets have like a 90+% winning % or something insane. ...the problem is it never happens:lol

All the stats you need for that is that when Rafer was shooting ove r 40% the rockets went on a 22 game winning streak.

Its a fundamental principle. Teams double Yao and make Rafer shoot. With the addition of Shane being useless on offense lately its been even tougher.

WHy am i not surprised that the idiot rick didn't figure this out already?!?!?

JVG WOULDA HAD A FIRE UP THIS TEAM'S ASS!

sook
after his issues with the law in the offseason, why bring him back? Pop would have sent his ass on the midnight train to Georgia......leavin on the midnight train

If they have any sense, they won't.

Ghazi
The Rockets aren't imploding, they're just playing like we expected them to. no core with T-Quitter, Artest, and Yao is expected to be a contender.

Why do I constantly hear the Pistons, Suns, and rockets are underachieving? They're all lacking the essential ingredient in being a contender: a superstar

Allen iverson? yeah... not a superstar

Nash/Shaq/Amare? yeah... 2 are past their prime and Amare is a fake stat flawed star.

T-Quitter/Yao/Artest? yeah.... not seeing any superstars on the Rockets.

Look back at the past NBA champions, except for the fluke 2004 Pistons, every team had a top 10 player, a superstar if you will... Duncan... Nowitzki.. Bryant/Shaq... Jordan/Pippen... Hakeem...Garnett yeah, you need superstars to win in this league.

sook
02-09-2009, 11:07 PM
The Rockets aren't imploding, they're just playing like we expected them to. no core with T-Quitter, Artest, and Yao is expected to be a contender.

Why do I constantly hear the Pistons, Suns, and rockets are underachieving? They're all lacking the essential ingredient in being a contender: a superstar

Nash/Shaq/Amare? yeah... 2 are past their prime and Amare is a fake stat flawed star.

Look back at the past NBA champions, except for the fluke 2004 Pistons, every team had a top 10 player, a superstar if you will... Duncan... Nowitzki.. Bryant/Shaq... Jordan/Pippen... Hakeem...Garnett yeah, you need superstars to win in this league.
Please say something that makes some fucking sense?!?! I am all for bashing the rox at this point but you're not helping. Go sucking some beloved mav cock or something

DPG21920
02-09-2009, 11:08 PM

Lets see who takes the inevitable bait.

Ghazi
02-09-2009, 11:08 PM
it does make sense. The rockets don't havea top 10 player.

Thus, the Rockets are not underachieving. They're just gonna be a 50-55 win team, as they were expected to be.

Nor are they imploding, thye're still on pace for their 50-55 wins.

The Rockets are who we thought they were.

it's me
02-09-2009, 11:09 PM

:lmao sorry man... I couldn't .........

sook
02-09-2009, 11:10 PM
it does make sense. The rockets don't havea top 10 player.

Thus, the Rockets are not underachieving. They're just gonna be a 50-55 win team, as they were expected to be.

Nor are they imploding, thye're still on pace for their 50-55 wins.

The Rockets are who we thought they were.

I would believe that coming from any other person except you. I don't wanna group the rockets with the mavs yet. But i think they are on pace.

They aren't as pitiful as your team gazzi, yet...

DPG21920
02-09-2009, 11:10 PM
Lets see who takes the inevitable bait.

We have a winner.

Biggems
02-09-2009, 11:11 PM

gotta love the Mavs troll turned Lakers bandwagoner to bring comedy when a good laugh is needed :lol

Ghazi
02-09-2009, 11:11 PM
The top 10 players in the league are KoME, D-Whistle the wheelchair bitch, CP3 the flopping pussy, Duncan, Dwight Howard, Brandon Roy, Dirk Nowitzki, Lebron James, Danny Granger, and Kevin Garnett.

In no specific order.

First and foremost, a contender needs one of these players. the Celtics have 1, the cavs have 1, the magic have 1, the spurs have 1, the Lakers have 1, thus we can consider these teams contenders.

Then you need the right pieces around that player, thats why the Mavs/Pacers/Cheat/Blazers/Hornets are not contenders for the time being.

But the Rockets, Suns, and Pistons were never contenders to begin with, because they never had a top 10 player to begin with. This is a league of superstars, not players like Shane Battier, Von Wafer, and Skip to my Loser.

it's me
02-09-2009, 11:12 PM
We have a winner.

:toast temptation

Ghazi
I would believe that coming from any other person except you. I don't wanna group the rockets with the mavs yet. But i think they are on pace.

Actually the Mavs are 30-20, the Rockets are 31-21, so yes I would say the Mavs are in the same unimpressive league at the Rockets.

Injury/chemistry excuses? Dont wanna hear it. T-Quitter being injured is a blessing anyway, as he is a blackhole. Chemistry? yeah... not seeing any chemistry issues, Rockets are just playing like they were expected to.

sook
gotta love the Mavs troll turned Lakers bandwagoner to bring comedy when a good laugh is needed :lol
he is a cavs bandwagoner, he made 4 threads about them just yest

sook
02-09-2009, 11:13 PM
Actually the Mavs are 30-20, the Rockets are 31-21, so yes I would say the Mavs are in the same unimpressive league at the Rockets.

Injury/chemistry excuses? Dont wanna hear it. T-Quitter being injured is a blessing anyway, as he is a blackhole. Chemistry? yeah... not seeing any chemistry issues, Rockets are just playing like they were expected to.

O yea? Whats your excuse?

Ghazi
02-09-2009, 11:13 PM
No excuse, the Mavs are playing as they are expected to.

Just like the Rockets, Suns, and Pistons are playing as they are expected to.

IronMexican
02-09-2009, 11:21 PM

Don't take him serious. Ghaz turned into the un-funny version of SD.

jacobdrj
02-09-2009, 11:36 PM
If Rafer Alston couldn't suck the life out of the room himself, just add some more fire with Artest... I don't envy Ricky A. 1 iota.

Van Gundy should have made sure Rafer was off the team years ago... would have saved them some trouble now...

MambaJuice2408
02-09-2009, 11:40 PM

With their depth and talent and core I dont agree they need a top 10 player.

Their flaw is that they don't have tough minded players or a leader in that core. Talent is definetely not an issue

Ghazi
02-09-2009, 11:46 PM
They're "talented" in the same way the sixers are talented

Andre Miller, Andre Iggy, Louis Williams, Thaddeus Young, Willie Green, mareece Speights, Elton Brand (when healthy and not a blackhole), Dalembert, Evans, Ivey... that's a lot of athleticism and talent.

So how come they can't put it together?

They're lacking a true superstar.

Sixers > Rockets though.

Indazone
02-09-2009, 11:51 PM
The number one priority of a head coach is to win games. Winning is over everything else. Not pandering to your most highly paid players. Now I can understand that you want to play your players who are paid the most to keep your owner satisfied and the fans satisfied but if you are losing, then that is self-defeating. The quickest way to get fired is to continue to lose.

Adleman has to see that his job is on the line. That being said, he should do some self evaluation and look at his players who have the best chance of winning. If that means bringing Artest and T-Mac off the bench to be the most effective, then so be it. Whatever it takes!!

MambaJuice2408
02-09-2009, 11:52 PM

Andre Miller, Andre Iggy, Louis Williams, Thaddeus Young, Willie Green, mareece Speights, Elton Brand (when healthy and not a blackhole), Dalembert, Evans, Ivey... that's a lot of athleticism and talent.

Sixers > Rockets though.

Not even that....I just think you can't have a guy with personality and leadership style of Tmac as ur leader. No matter that player is or how good they are. It tmac had Lebron skills but his same personality I still don't think they'd be a contender....U feel my drift ghazi

Kai
02-09-2009, 11:53 PM
Sook, you need to chill the fuck out and stop assuming making moves like trading for Amare is both the right decision and inevitable. The Rockets have been unhealthy for the whole season (I know, shocker) and have had no consistency in a starting line-up. It's only natural to have inconsistent play. We have a pretty good record against teams with winning records and have played down (and up) to our competition the whole season.

We had a bad game tonight. Big deal. There is still plenty of time to turn things around and keeping the entire team together and healthy will only improve our play. We played worse than this last year before the winning streak, so it just goes to show you that teams can get things together and work things out. Wait a couple months before freaking out. Hell, look at the Arizona Cardinals.

sook
02-09-2009, 11:59 PM
Sook, you need to chill the fuck out and stop assuming making moves like trading for Amare is both the right decision and inevitable. The Rockets have been unhealthy for the whole season (I know, shocker) and have had no consistency in a starting line-up. It's only natural to have inconsistent play. We have a pretty good record against teams with winning records and have played down (and up) to our competition the whole season.

We had a bad game tonight. Big deal. There is still plenty of time to turn things around and keeping the entire team together and healthy will only improve our play. We played worse than this last year before the winning streak, so it just goes to show you that teams can get things together and work things out. Wait a couple months before freaking out. Hell, look at the Arizona Cardinals.

Could you seriously stop bringing up the health card?
They lost to the pacers
the knicks
the sixers
and now the bucks who have virtually no body atm.

All i can tell you is that you need to stop looking at the injury mirage. The rockets can't do anything with this core, T-Mac-Yao has failed my friend. 4 yrs later and we are still in the same place. This isn't one fucking game, its a trend they've carried all season long. Its not that they couldn't do it , THEY DIDN'T FUCKING CARE.

This game was a season changer, every rockts fan besides yourself has viewed it that way.

You know whats bigger than that though?

C
H
E
M
I
S
T
R
Y

The players don't like each other, their body language easily depicts it. They have some serious locker room issues going on atm that a pussy coach won't do anything about.

You can keep making excuses but i don't see this team going anywhere. We could have traded for billups. We could have traded for a lot more too. But like Magic even said, the experiment has faild and its time to move on.

Ghazi
02-10-2009, 12:00 AM
Not even that....I just think you can't have a guy with personality and leadership style of Tmac as ur leader. No matter that player is or how good they are. It tmac had Lebron skills but his same personality I still don't think they'd be a contender....U feel my drift ghazi

If T-Quit had Lebron's skills he woulodn't have such a personality and leadership

T-Quit's heart is broken beyond repair. his 2nd round virginity and injuries have permanently affected his psyche and basketball ability.

He's blown 3-1 lead, and 2-0 lead twice in playoffs, poor T-Quit's heart is broken :(, his confidence shattered.

But what allowed for his confidence to be broken in the first place was that he just isn't that good. he had one amazing year in '02-'03 and sharp declines ever since. his PER in '02-'03 was 31 (Lebronesque, infact), now its 16. But I know some dont like these stats :)

I fear the same for our beloved Mavs. Dirk's heart has been broken by bullshti whistles and bullshit shots... now if we enter the playoffs and fall behind 2-0, will our beloved Dirk check out mentally just as he did against the Warriors and Hornets?

But I agree, having T-Quit as the leader of the team is bad... his lack of confidence, his apathetic quitting psyche permeates through the entire roster. Would YOU want to be led into battle by a person who is 0fer in the first round? I wouldn't :)

But of course, Dirk > T-Quitter

sook
02-10-2009, 12:04 AM
T-Mac has regressed so much this yr, tonight he missed a wide open dunk so bad he didn't even get it above the rim.

This isn't for the ligihthearted btw....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6Q7osjCQfw&eurl=http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=162278&feature=player_embedded

sook
02-10-2009, 12:06 AM
The number one priority of a head coach is to win games. Winning is over everything else. Not pandering to your most highly paid players. Now I can understand that you want to play your players who are paid the most to keep your owner satisfied and the fans satisfied but if you are losing, then that is self-defeating. The quickest way to get fired is to continue to lose.

Adleman has to see that his job is on the line. That being said, he should do some self evaluation and look at his players who have the best chance of winning. If that means bringing Artest and T-Mac off the bench to be the most effective, then so be it. Whatever it takes!!

finally someone that agrees with me. Did you watch the beginning of the 2nd half? We were getting ass fucked and he didn't even call a TO till 7 minutes went by, even Worrel was like "CALL A TIMEOUT COACH!"

sribb43
02-10-2009, 12:07 AM
i remember back on Oct. 30th when the Rockets came into Dallas and beat the Mavs how everyone proclaimed this team was legit bc Ron Ron was on the squad...LOL

sook
02-10-2009, 12:08 AM
i remember back on Oct. 30th when the Rockets came into Dallas and beat the Mavs how everyone proclaimed this team was legit bc Ron Ron was on the squad...LOL

they were a diff team at the time. This is a completely diff team dude. Im an optimistic guy, but even i don't have faith in them atm

IronMexican
02-10-2009, 12:17 AM

And that Simon prick was here. He said that was a HUGE win. The next week, when LA beat them, he downplayed that game

MarHill
02-10-2009, 12:19 AM
they were a diff team at the time. This is a completely diff team dude. Im an optimistic guy, but even i don't have faith in them atm

Sook,

This Houston team has baffled me in the past few seasons. They can play defense and have two top 20 players and a decent bench and added Artest this season.

I thought if they could stay healthy...I thought they would be right there with LA and San Antonio fighting for the Western Conference title.

There are still over 30 games left...though to make a run!!

Ghazi
02-10-2009, 12:26 AM
T-Quitter is not a top 20 player.

He's not even a top 40 player.

MambaJuice2408
02-10-2009, 12:32 AM
Rockets problem is their leaders in Tmac and Yao. Everyone knows Tmac mental issues. I can't stand to watch the guy play anymore. I feel as tho he's so lazy because all I see him do is launch 17 foot jumpshots on players, even if he has a height advantage on a particular or speed advantage. It just shows me that he is not a true winner and will not do whatever it takes to win. Sometimes it takes sacrificing your body in order to get some FT's when your team is on the wrong side of a run by the other team just to slow things down, but Tmac doesnt do that. I think he shoots the contested jumper too much because it looks good and draws oohs and ahhhs from ppl

Indazone
02-10-2009, 12:36 AM
They lost to the pacers
the knicks
the sixers

All i can tell you is that you need to stop looking at the injury mirage. The rockets can't do anything with this core, T-Mac-Yao has failed my friend. 4 yrs later and we are still in the same place. This isn't one fucking game, its a trend they've carried all season long. Its not that they couldn't do it , THEY DIDN'T FUCKING CARE.

This game was a season changer, every rockts fan besides yourself has viewed it that way.

C
H
E
M
I
S
T
R
Y

The players don't like each other, their body language easily depicts it. They have some serious locker room issues going on atm that a pussy coach won't do anything about.

You can keep making excuses but i don't see this team going anywhere. We could have traded for billups. We could have traded for a lot more too. But like Magic even said, the experiment has faild and its time to move on.

Don't forget about losing to the Memphis Grizzlies twice. There are no more excuses. We plain suck. Just slightly better than the Mavericks and that ain't saying much.

Ghazi
02-10-2009, 12:38 AM
I would take the Mavs in a 7 game series on account of the fact that teams playing against T-Quitter in a 7 game series have a 100% win rate :toast

Indazone
02-10-2009, 12:40 AM
lol touche

DaDakota
02-10-2009, 12:49 AM
Amare will not be a Rocket, but maybe Hinrich, Maggette, or Mike Miller might be.

DD

Roxsfan
02-10-2009, 01:02 AM
problem is lazy supposed stars with fat contracts and no motivation. tfizzle wants to be the man, and won't play team ball and play d. This team has problems, but I still think they have a good shot to get their shit together and get out of the first round.

Kai
02-10-2009, 02:39 AM
They lost to the pacers
the knicks
the sixers

C
H
E
M
I
S
T
R
Y

God you're an idiot. No one "played the health card". We aren't playing like shit because we aren't healthy. We are playing the way we are because we've been consistently inconsistent with our line-ups and play largely because of health (not saying it's the only reason). We can't build chemistry unless we all play together consistently. That requires us being healthy.

You have absolutely no basis to call this game a turning point of the season or a "season changer", simply because we have played zero games after this. What if we keep winning and losing just the way we have been throughout the rest of the season? This game is just a loss. You can't call something a season changer if you don't have the proof that the season has been changed. If we start seeing different results directly after this game, then you can call it a "season changer". Until then, you are talking out of your ass.

dirk4mvp
02-10-2009, 02:41 AM
lmao rockets. Fuck the rocketfans who were talking shit in the preseason like they were destined to win the title thanks to Ron Artest being the savior.

Kai
02-10-2009, 02:44 AM
lmao rockets. Fuck the rocketfans who were talking shit in the preseason like they were destined to win the title thanks to Ron Artest being the savior.

:( So true.

dirk4mvp
02-10-2009, 02:45 AM
:( So true.

Maybe you weren't one of them, but there were plentiful rocketfan faggots in the preseason.

Double-Up
02-10-2009, 10:16 AM

Sixers > Rockets though.

Like the Mavs are doing any better? The only difference is you've had more playoff success the past few years. Now your team is on the downhill too. :nope

pad300
02-10-2009, 11:03 AM
If T-Quit had Lebron's skills he woulodn't have such a personality and leadership

T-Quit's heart is broken beyond repair. his 2nd round virginity and injuries have permanently affected his psyche and basketball ability.

He's blown 3-1 lead, and 2-0 lead twice in playoffs, poor T-Quit's heart is broken :(, his confidence shattered.

But what allowed for his confidence to be broken in the first place was that he just isn't that good. he had one amazing year in '02-'03 and sharp declines ever since. his PER in '02-'03 was 31 (Lebronesque, infact), now its 16. But I know some dont like these stats :)

I fear the same for our beloved Mavs. Dirk's heart has been broken by bullshti whistles and bullshit shots... now if we enter the playoffs and fall behind 2-0, will our beloved Dirk check out mentally just as he did against the Warriors and Hornets?

But I agree, having T-Quit as the leader of the team is bad... his lack of confidence, his apathetic quitting psyche permeates through the entire roster. Would YOU want to be led into battle by a person who is 0fer in the first round? I wouldn't :)

But of course, Dirk > T-Quitter

Yeah, both Dirk and TMac are such shitty players... They will both be FA's in 2010. They will both be desperate to win something. Which team is building around a big 3 in 2010, for another 3 to 5 years of championship shots? Which team could use a power forward who likes to shoot from the perimeter, and a good small forward? I wonder if these guys would be willing to come cheap?

TD
Dirk
Tmac
Gino
Parker

reads like an all-star team doesn't it...I'm not sure about Tmac being a target, but I'm sure SA will take a LONG look at Dirk if he is available in 2010.

Indazone
02-10-2009, 11:13 AM
T-Mac is a huge trade target in 2010 but not for what he wants to be coveted for. He is a huge expiring contract that is coming off the books. There will be a lot of teams after him just for that $20 mil/yr. Rockets can either trade him for a great player or just keep him until that $20 mil comes off the books.

sook
02-10-2009, 02:56 PM
God you're an idiot. No one "played the health card". We aren't playing like shit because we aren't healthy. We are playing the way we are because we've been consistently inconsistent with our line-ups because largely because of health (not saying it's the only reason). We can't build chemistry unless we all play together consistently. That requires us being healthy.

You have absolutely no basis to call this game a turning point of the season or a "season changer", simply because we have played zero games after this. What if we keep winning and losing just the way we have been throughout the rest of the season? This game is just a loss. You can't call something a season changer if you don't have the proof that the season has been changed. If we start seeing different results directly after this game, then you can call it a "season changer". Until then, you are talking out of your ass.
=hey Kaz, how many games did it take Kobe and Gasol to get it together? Amare, Nash, and Shaq? Kidd and Dirk? Iverson and Detroit?

Ignorance is to keep doing something when you know it won't work. Its not hard to tell in which direction a team is going even early on.

Read the Feign article, he clearly said the ROCKETS DO NOT NEED TO MAKE A TRADE early on. But even he is pressing towards it. I guarantee you Morey is going to make a major move.

sook
02-10-2009, 03:01 PM
Rockets problem is their leaders in Tmac and Yao. Everyone knows Tmac mental issues. I can't stand to watch the guy play anymore. I feel as tho he's so lazy because all I see him do is launch 17 foot jumpshots on players, even if he has a height advantage on a particular or speed advantage. It just shows me that he is not a true winner and will not do whatever it takes to win. Sometimes it takes sacrificing your body in order to get some FT's when your team is on the wrong side of a run by the other team just to slow things down, but Tmac doesnt do that. I think he shoots the contested jumper too much because it looks good and draws oohs and ahhhs from ppl

Thats not true. If you're 28 and were one of the most explosive scorerers in the league just 3-4 yrs back it hurts.

I used to get mad at him. He tried giving something to the fans showing he does care and he got embarrased. Thats a major hit to T-Mac's confidence.

Kai
02-10-2009, 03:40 PM
=hey Kaz, how many games did it take Kobe and Gasol to get it together? Amare, Nash, and Shaq? Kidd and Dirk? Iverson and Detroit?

Ignorance is to keep doing something when you know it won't work. Its not hard to tell in which direction a team is going even early on.

Read the Feign article, he clearly said the ROCKETS DO NOT NEED TO MAKE A TRADE early on. But even he is pressing towards it. I guarantee you Morey is going to make a major move.

I'm not saying that we are going to get it together or that we aren't going in the wrong direction. I'm just saying that the season is not over and nothing is set in stone. We can make judgements and predictions based on how things have gone and how things appear to be going, but it's not accurate to assume anything is for sure at this point.

The Franchise
02-10-2009, 04:37 PM
It's time to ship some motherfuckers out. Tmac and Atrest are the first to go.

HarlemHeat37
02-10-2009, 04:41 PM
I feel for Yao..he's finally healthy, it looks like he has a great supporting cast, and everything implodes..he's a hard worker, he deserves better than this..

Roxsfan
02-10-2009, 07:39 PM

fuck you pussy.:toast

sook
02-10-2009, 08:10 PM
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i130/rhien_photos/retirementhome.jpg
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/971/tmacgw5.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/dwdrtd.gif

sook
02-10-2009, 08:12 PM
http://bbs.clutchfans.net/stuff/cf_mac-in-the-box.jpg

sook
02-10-2009, 08:12 PM
http://www.topfive.com/wafer.jpg

Lars
02-10-2009, 10:21 PM
Meh, we'll see how they shape up down the stretch. They are ripe for trades though.

lurker
02-10-2009, 10:37 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/dwdrtd.gif
No matter how many times I see the clip, it's still just as sad.

Yorae
02-11-2009, 05:59 AM
Uhm hey maybe it's time you give Scola back to us to unjinx things.

Bandwagon Fan
02-11-2009, 05:30 PM
I would take the Mavs in a 7 game series on account of the fact that teams playing against T-Quitter in a 7 game series have a 100% win rate :toast
lmao

Yeah, both Dirk and TMac are such shitty players... They will both be FA's in 2010. They will both be desperate to win something. Which team is building around a big 3 in 2010, for another 3 to 5 years of championship shots? Which team could use a power forward who likes to shoot from the perimeter, and a good small forward? I wonder if these guys would be willing to come cheap?

TD
Dirk
Tmac
Gino
Parker

reads like an all-star team doesn't it...I'm not sure about Tmac being a target, but I'm sure SA will take a LONG look at Dirk if he is available in 2010.
Rofl at this idea.

sook
02-11-2009, 05:33 PM
his inury might bring the team together, lately they have been playing like they hate each other...

jack sommerset
02-11-2009, 05:36 PM
I thought this team was easily the 2nd best in the West when they got Artest.

Bandwagon Fan
02-11-2009, 05:55 PM
Mr. E(mo)

Ghazi
02-11-2009, 05:58 PM
Time to blow it up in HOuston. Trade Yao for a real center, not a fake stats pussy, trade Artest/T-Quitter for some real superstars/good wing players, and RELOAD!

sook
02-11-2009, 05:59 PM
Time to blow it up in HOuston. Trade Yao for a real center, not a fake stats pussy, trade Artest/T-Quitter for some real superstars/good wing players, and RELOAD!

http://www.podcastingnews.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/leave-britney-alone-guy.jpg

sook
02-11-2009, 06:00 PM
http://bbs.clutchfans.net/stuff/cf_mac-in-the-box.jpg

sorry i just had to bring this back up

Ghazi
02-11-2009, 06:01 PM
^ Classless

sook
02-11-2009, 06:02 PM
^ Classless

:lmao