PDA

View Full Version : Even though it hurts to watch......

texbound
03-04-2005, 11:21 PM
I like the Spurs playing close games now. With so many blowout victories this season, the Spurs haven't really had to play tough down the stretch of a game. I know they lost to Memphis, but I didn't mind it much. They suffered a heartbreak that game, and it appears they learned from that. These are the kind of games they'll have in the playoffs. This is how a champion is built. The big picture is all that maters.

ShoogarBear
03-04-2005, 11:23 PM
I don't mind a game that's close or back-and-forth throughout.

I DO mind the typical "Spur loss" pattern: get a big lead, blow it, then lose a heartbreaker.

ALVAREZ6
03-04-2005, 11:26 PM
I do mind it, only becuase of freakin vbookie...I haven't won a bet in a while, and I normally play it safe by betting on the obvious outcomes that should occur, but the unusual always happens....

maxpower
03-04-2005, 11:33 PM
They have gotten away from blowing teams out in the past few weeks. I don't mind close games as long as it is the Spurs defense that saves them. The close games have had the feeling of going either way ...just a matter of who gets the luck of the bounce or shot.

Jdspur20
03-04-2005, 11:43 PM
hey Alvarez, did manu personalize thoughs shoes or can the average person get them like that?