PDA

View Full Version : Season of Injuries?

angelbelow
02-09-2009, 11:40 PM
Season of trades can be used to describe last season.

is this season one of injuries? an abundance of major stars have either been out or are still out.

and im not talking about the scrubs, like the trades of 08 we are talking about a lot of big name guys that are hurt.

started off with mega stars like manu, tony, oberto, then we had guys like boozer, kevin martin, melo, b-diddy, kaman, etc, and more recently brand and big al. what do you guys think?

Ghazi
02-09-2009, 11:42 PM
Oberto Da Megastar

balli
02-09-2009, 11:46 PM
From Utah alone- Deron, AK, Okur, Boozer, Millsap, Harpring, CJ Miles, Brevin Knight and possibly Korver missed a game due to his bum wrist, can't remember.

Worst season ever.

j-money24
02-09-2009, 11:48 PM
From Utah alone- Deron, AK, Okur, Boozer, Millsap, Harpring, CJ Miles, Brevin Knight and possibly Korver missed a game due to his bum wrist, can't remember.

Worst season ever.

man that must suck for you guys..
u guys would be really one of the top teams if it wasnt for the injuries...

Ghazi
02-09-2009, 11:52 PM
No they wouldn't, they'd still be shitty on the road where they don't get all the whistles... just as they were last year.

j-money24
02-09-2009, 11:53 PM
No they wouldn't, they'd still be shitty on the road where they don't get all the whistles... just as they were last year.

even with most of their best players injured, the jazz are still better than your beloved mavs, its sad but its true.

FreeMason
02-09-2009, 11:57 PM
It's called odd year magic.

Stay thirsty my friends.

Ghazi
02-10-2009, 12:08 AM
even with most of their best players injured, the jazz are still better than your beloved mavs, its sad but its true.

The records beg to differ.

ducks
02-10-2009, 12:11 AM
Season of trades can be used to describe last season.

is this season one of injuries? an abundance of major stars have either been out or are still out.

and im not talking about the scrubs, like the trades of 08 we are talking about a lot of big name guys that are hurt.

started off with mega stars like manu, tony, oberto, then we had guys like boozer, kevin martin, melo, b-diddy, kaman, etc, and more recently brand and big al. what do you guys think?oberto is not a star

hhml
02-10-2009, 01:15 AM
Oberto...
Megastar...
:lol

timtonymanu
02-10-2009, 01:40 AM
it's just like 2007. How many players missed the all-star game that year due to injury?

Austin_Toros
02-10-2009, 01:47 AM
Deron Williams missed a fair chunk of time and now Chris Paul is out.
Corey Maggette has been on and off like always.

Any season enders? I know Corey Brewer blew his knee at the start of the season. Ouch!

Hey, there's been heaps of injuries this season!

angelbelow
02-10-2009, 01:48 AM
Oberto...
Megastar...

i should have included kurt thomas too :downspin:

ezau
02-10-2009, 02:05 AM

Dallas didn't have any major injuries and still sucked. I hope the Spurs and Mavs meet in the playoffs so that SA can butt-rape your soft team in four games. The Spurs will sweep you so bad that you wished you missed the playoffs entirely. One word Mavs fan: tank the season or get spanked like bitch

lil_penny
02-10-2009, 02:19 AM
Don't forget megastars martell webster and steve blake!! Martell has seen 4 mins on the court this year :(

Trainwreck2100
02-10-2009, 02:32 AM
Oberto...
Megastar...

Teh bitches in Argentina fling themselves at him and when he walks the streets children throw themselves on the sidewalk so that he may walk on them and not risk scuffing his shoes.

ElNono
02-10-2009, 08:56 AM
I think it's par for the course... last year it was Bynum, Ariza, Arenas, Brand... we had TP, TD and Manu all injured at some point or another...

sribb43
02-10-2009, 08:58 AM
The records beg to differ.

A healthy Jazz team would beat the Mavs in 5 or 6

Texas_Ranger
02-10-2009, 09:12 AM
Fuck!...Al Jefferson is done for the season.:(

angelbelow
02-10-2009, 02:54 PM
I think it's par for the course... last year it was Bynum, Ariza, Arenas, Brand... we had TP, TD and Manu all injured at some point or another...

but bynum arenas brand are still injured. and many more that have been listed in the thread. here are a few more stars, jameer nelson, mikey D, redd, cp3, jet terry, al horford, g-wallace, rasheed wallace, rip... etc. as you can see, these arent scrub players, they are well known, role player or better. i just dont think ive seen this many injuries up to this point on well known players.

Ghazi
02-10-2009, 03:16 PM
A healthy Jazz team would beat the Mavs in 5 or 6

Read carefully ;)