PDA

View Full Version : Nazr= DNP, Rasho= 2pts 10rbs WHAT A JOKE

DuncanMVP
03-04-2005, 11:35 PM
What the hell doe Pop see in Rasho? 2pts against the Bulls? :lol :lol

Nazr has played one game so far and was just as productive as Rasho in 1/2 the time

plus I'm going broke over these damn bets, too many close games :rolleyes

TheWriter
03-04-2005, 11:35 PM
I guess you missed those 10 rebounds.

You're the joke.

Slo spurs fan
03-04-2005, 11:39 PM

Nazr has played one game so far and was just as productive as Rasho in 1/2 the time

How can be someone this DUMB as DuncanMVP is????????

Go :hang yourself you dumbfuck.

Aggie Hoopsfan
03-04-2005, 11:41 PM
You're a dumbass. All we want out of Rasho is boards and rebounds. Despite playing 11 less minutes, Rasho had 10 boards to Tim's 13.

He also chipped in two blocks (TD had one) and should have had three if the ref didn't suck so bad.

We got exactly what we pay Rasho to do tonight - rebound and play D.

missmyzte
03-04-2005, 11:46 PM
I thought Rasho has been playing very well over the last couple of games. Good blocks, good rebounds, boxing out well. He's not where all the offensive plays should be starting at, but his presence makes the rest of the team better able to score.

ZStomp
03-05-2005, 12:00 AM
WTF?

Hello??

They said that Nazr was injured a bit in the last game. A groin right? That's why he didn't play.

Kori Ellis
03-05-2005, 12:31 AM
Rasho had a great game. Look at how he kept the Bulls bigs off the glass. And he also did something that I haven't seen him do ever.

Chandler was bodying him trying to get position in the block and Rasho came back like an animal, elbowing, knocking, and dislodging Chandler out of his spot. Go look at the tape of the second quarter. It was awesome.

Rasho came alive.

timvp
03-05-2005, 12:32 AM
Worst thread ever.

Aggie Hoopsfan
03-05-2005, 12:41 AM
Rasho came alive.

http://frankenstein.monstrous.com/frankenstein.jpg

?

Kori Ellis
03-05-2005, 12:42 AM
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20050305/capt.sabo10703050444.bulls_spurs_sabo107.jpg

PM5K
03-05-2005, 12:50 AM
He was available but re-aggravated a previous groin injury, Pop decided to keep him out which is the best thing to do, if Pop keeps him out until he recovers he'll be ready to play without missing any games, if he plays him now he won't play as well and may continually re-injur himself.

Credit to him for being able to play and being ready in need be.

Keep in mind we did win this game...

Aggie Hoopsfan
03-05-2005, 12:54 AM
I like that we're trying to get him completely healthy, it's a smart move, especially while Rasho is playing like he is.

glegi
03-05-2005, 01:00 AM

OK in a game that spurs took 83 shots and rasho only had 4 and all of those (i presume) were of his own rebounds???????? Give the man the ball a little and he will make the shots!!!!!

MarkyMark
03-05-2005, 01:09 AM
Rasho was a beast tonight!! In the first half it was his energy and Parker's energy that kept them alive. He wasn't giving up on any rebound, even though he lost the battle for some rebounds he kept working. I think this trade was great for the Spurs, Rasho seems to be a whole lot more aggressive.

IceColdBrewski
03-05-2005, 01:27 AM
You're a dumbass. All we want out of Rasho is boards and rebounds. Despite playing 11 less minutes, Rasho had 10 boards to Tim's 13.

Boards and rebounds? Not sure what the difference is in your mind but Rasho averages less than 2 per quarter. That sucks!!!

Dude is a STIFF!!

Rasho Sucks. Plain and simple.

Aggie Hoopsfan
03-05-2005, 01:41 AM
Well, Duncan averages, what 3 per quarter and plays 10 more minutes a night?

Who else is out there that we could have gotten that would give us the same? Kandiman?

As to the difference, I'm not following. The difference, I guess, is that I just expect him to rebound, block shots, and play tough D (which he is doing since the trade), and not be a 20/10/5 guy like twits like you expect.

Solid D
03-05-2005, 01:43 AM
Rasho had a great game. Look at how he kept the Bulls bigs off the glass. And he also did something that I haven't seen him do ever.

Chandler was bodying him trying to get position in the block and Rasho came back like an animal, elbowing, knocking, and dislodging Chandler out of his spot. Go look at the tape of the second quarter. It was awesome.

Rasho came alive.

Totally accurate. I was thinking the same thing there tonight.

Rasho mishandled and didn't keep his head up on 3 different passes but those were his only noticeable miscues.

TwoHandJam
03-05-2005, 02:01 AM
The addition of Nazr has definitely lit a fire under a certain Slovenian and it ain't Beno. I hope Nazr comes back soon to put even more pressure on him and see if he can't take his game to an even higher level.

Kori, any word on just how bad Nazr's injury is? When can we expect him to be healthy?

Kori Ellis
03-05-2005, 03:02 AM
Kori, any word on just how bad Nazr's injury is? When can we expect him to be healthy?

I asked Pop that in post game.

He said that it's nagging, but that he could play if he had to. But they'd like to rest him for four or five days to make sure that he doesn't reaggravate it.

Here's the audio from spurs.com

http://www.nba.com/media/playerfile/gregg_popovich.jpg

Slo spurs fan
03-05-2005, 03:06 AM
I asked Pop that in post game.

He said that it's nagging, but that he could play if he had to. But they'd like to rest him for four or five days to make sure that he doesn't reaggravate it.

Here's the audio from spurs.com

http://www.nba.com/media/playerfile/gregg_popovich.jpg

Don't work for me. There is only small picture of Pop!

Kori Ellis
03-05-2005, 03:08 AM
Oh sorry ... :lol

http://www.nba.com/spurs/news/audio_050304.html

T Park
03-05-2005, 03:19 AM
so just curious.

Does everyone still want Eddy Curry over Nesterovic still?

Or did tonight's game still not sway you.

BTW, watch the tape, how many points did Antonio Davis get while Rasho was in there, and how many did he get while Rasho was on the bench.

The heavy majority on Rasho on the bench.

Dario
03-05-2005, 04:13 AM
Same thing like in cavaliers game, that cavaliers center gave 2 pts when rasho was in, then totaly dominated horry and nazr with like 15 pts, again went underground with rasho in. Same thing happened in 3 quarter all over again.

Dex
03-05-2005, 04:33 AM
Rasho has become a defensive force. Watching him go at opposing centers now, swiping at the ball, keeping his hands active, using great spacing and timing, getting up to block shots...Rasho, for all his offensive deficiencies, has developed the ability to shut down an opposing bigman AND team with Duncan to dominate the low-post. It's hard to believe it's the same guy that used to slug around for the Timberwolves. He never moved this quick when he was in Minnesota.

He may never quite have the same defensive presence that the Admiral carried...but I still think he's doing a damn decent job of trying to fill that void.

timvp
03-05-2005, 04:40 AM
Maybe Rasho just hated Malik Rose. Every since the Spurs traded Rose, Rasho has played very good.

:spin

Slo spurs fan
03-05-2005, 06:46 AM
I just saw the Spurs vs Raptors game and Rasho was not just 8-8 becouse he had at least 3 offensive tip-offs to his team-mates and he also bothered a lot of Raptors shots. His low post presence by it-self disturbed Raptors shots.

Rummpd
03-05-2005, 07:05 AM
Rasho = top 5 defensive center in league period right now.

He is what the Spurs need playing like he is period.

STOP THE HATE.

Brodels
03-05-2005, 08:17 AM
The problem with Rasho hasn't been his ability to impact games on the board and on the defensive end, it's been that he looks disinterested for long stretches during the game.

He'll play good defense and rebound for ten games, then he'll completely disappear and everyone will be calling for his head. It happens every year with him. It's like he just can't keep his focus for anything close to an entire season.

If he plays good basketball at the end of the season and in the playoffs I'm happy, but it's a little bit disappointing that he can't harness his ability into something positive each and every night.

ChumpDumper
03-05-2005, 09:48 AM
If he plays good basketball at the end of the season and in the playoffs I'm happy, but it's a little bit disappointing that he can't harness his ability into something positive each and every night.That pretty much sums up all but three of our players.

MannyIsGod
03-05-2005, 10:58 AM
That pretty much sums up all but three of our players.

No shit, no one is producing on the offensive end other than the big 3.

Rasho was really solid tonight. I was really impressed how he hustled against the bulls for those boards. Props. If he plays like that every night, it's solid man.

Oh, and he hit a jumper too, that was something I hadn't seen in a really long time.

Slo spurs fan
03-05-2005, 11:03 AM
He hit one against Raptors. Remember?

Slo spurs fan
03-05-2005, 12:18 PM
Sequ where is your comment?

Manu20
03-05-2005, 12:25 PM
No shit, no one is producing on the offensive end other than the big 3.

How about last night Parker, Manu, Tim scored 75 points and the rest of the team scored 27 points.

Slo spurs fan
03-05-2005, 12:45 PM
No PT, no points. Beno played only 6 min. (But still had 7 pts)

ZStomp
03-05-2005, 12:53 PM

Rasho came alive.

Some people just look at stats.... :rolleyes