PDA

View Full Version : The Wild West

jermaine
02-10-2009, 09:12 AM
With all the trade talk going on, I wonder if anyone is paying att. to how teams in the West is falling apart. Its funny because when the Spurs were hurt, we was put on the back burner. I seen T-Mac get hung on a lay-up, Stupamire of the Suns just threw a inbound pass to a defender an let him walk right past him for a lay-up, and Jason Terry is out with hand surgery. The Suns look so sloppy its ashame. The Rockets just looks lazy. (Fuck Brent Barry now). The Mavs, well they just suck and need to sign Jesus! If not the Spurs Then the Fakers are the only other team that could come West.

m33p0
02-10-2009, 09:21 AM
unless another team makes a blockbuster trade, the west is a two-horse race now between the spurs and the fakers.

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-10-2009, 09:39 AM
No season ever quite lives up to the hype, but this is the first time in while where practically all of the surprise teams in the league are the ones who are surprisingly bad. This was supposed to be a big, wide open year for the West and thus far all that could go wrong has gone wrong for the teams that were supposed to make some noise this year.

Don't forget about the Hornets. Even as the third best in the west, they are still playing short of their expectations. New Orleans was supposed to make the jump from "team of the future" to a legit contender by maturing and adding James Posey. Instead Tyson Chandler can't stay healthy, David West has regressed, and now Chris Paul has a groin injury, which can become one of those nagging things that can sideline someone at any time. They are still good, and can be dangerous if they get healthy by May, but at best they've stood still when they were supposed to be making the leap forward.

NuGGeTs-FaN
02-10-2009, 09:46 AM
N
Don't forget about the Hornets. Even as the third best in the west, they are still playing short of their expectations.

The 3rd best team in the West would be the Nuggets. :smokin

They haven't played well at all during this 4 games in 5 nights stretch but came out of it 3-1.

They certainly need to make a move to be considered any chance at competing in the playoffs, but they are certainly better than the Hornets :toast

NuGGeTs-FaN
02-10-2009, 09:46 AM
unless another team makes a blockbuster trade, the west is a two-horse race now between the spurs and the fakers.

for sure. Id like to see the Nuggets add sheed but i know that isn't happening.

m33p0
02-10-2009, 10:08 AM
The 3rd best team in the West would be the Nuggets. :smokin

They haven't played well at all during this 4 games in 5 nights stretch but came out of it 3-1.

They certainly need to make a move to be considered any chance at competing in the playoffs, but they are certainly better than the Hornets :toast
your team's chances of seeing the second round is definitely better this time around.:toast

raspsa
02-10-2009, 11:05 AM
I think the Jazz may end up surprising a lot of people.. I'd rank them 3rd right now.