PDA

View Full Version : Kaman available

PDXSpursFan
02-10-2009, 12:29 PM
And even though the Clippers have specifically denied it to me, I keep hearing they're still determined to repatriate Chris Kaman, figuring they can go 10-40 just as well without him as with his remaining three years and $33.9 million. NBA.com

http://www.nba.com/2009/news/features/02/09/aldridge/

Trade for Udoka, Bonner, Fab & Hill :hat

EricB
02-10-2009, 12:31 PM
Too much money for too many years.

Not happening.

PDXSpursFan
02-10-2009, 12:33 PM
Too much money for too many years.

Not happening.

Duncan + Kaman = Too many championships :lobt:. I'll take it :toast

bigdog
02-10-2009, 12:41 PM
http://www.nba.com/2009/news/features/02/09/aldridge/

Trade for Udoka, Bonner, Fab & Hill :hat

I love Kaman, but his contract isn't good for the Spurs, and there's no way in Hell they are trading Hill.

PDXSpursFan
02-10-2009, 12:57 PM
I love Kaman, but his contract isn't good for the Spurs, and there's no way in Hell they are trading Hill.
I really believe that adding a player like Kaman next to Duncan now will put this team above both Fakers and Celts. However, I'm sure the Clippers can get more value somewhere else than what the Spurs can offer.

Thomas82
02-10-2009, 12:59 PM
I really believe that adding a player like Kaman next to Duncan now will put this team above both Fakers and Celts. However, I'm sure the Clippers can get more value somewhere else than what the Spurs can offer.

Yeah, plus his contract is too big.

DarrinS
02-10-2009, 01:09 PM
What's with the Kaman love?

EricB
02-10-2009, 01:09 PM

That may put em over, but the Spurs won't entertain the thought of trading for him cause of the contract.

Trading George Hill would be lunacy.....

EricB
02-10-2009, 01:10 PM
What's with the Kaman love?

To be fair, Chris Kaman is a damn good center.

Good defensively, good shot blocker, great on the offensive end.

He would be the end all be all of best centers since David if he came to the Spurs, but its not happening.

Notorious H.O.P.
02-10-2009, 01:37 PM
One of the issues the Spurs have in any trade is that they have reasonable contracts for the talent level of the players. So outside of the Big Three, we don't have the kind of contracts that match up well to bring in high priced talent. The Spurs also don't have the kind of depth to do these four or five for one trades that some people are proposing. Any player the Spurs trade for (if they do) is going to be way below the 10 million per year mark.

ambchang
02-10-2009, 01:41 PM
Kaman could be a fantastic player if he was the only guy in the low post on a lousy team, but he is marginal on defense, and not a particular strong outside shooter. What this means is that he probably can't even get off the bench in Pop's system, and would clog the lane up and minimize the effectiveness of the Big 3.

Pass.

EricB
02-10-2009, 01:45 PM
Kaman could be a fantastic player if he was the only guy in the low post on a lousy team, but he is marginal on defense, and not a particular strong outside shooter. What this means is that he probably can't even get off the bench in Pop's system, and would clog the lane up and minimize the effectiveness of the Big 3.

Pass.

HUH!?!? Hes a good outside shooter and hes always matched up well with Duncan!

benefactor
02-10-2009, 01:49 PM
Why do we keep having this discussion? We are not trading Bonner for anyone and his contract is too big. There is nothing to talk about.

Duncan2177
02-10-2009, 01:51 PM
captain caveman is a option for the spurs.

PDXSpursFan
02-10-2009, 01:52 PM
Why do we keep having this discussion? We are not trading Bonner for anyone and his contract is too big. There is nothing to talk about.
When did Bonner become untouchable? :wow

urunobili
02-10-2009, 01:54 PM
Pop loves Kaman and i think he could help to win a couple or three more rings... don't care about 2010 if we get this guy now...

EricB
02-10-2009, 01:54 PM

Because you wouldn't get equal return on talent and money for him.

benefactor
02-10-2009, 01:58 PM
and you know this how????

Pop has invested way to much in Bonner to move him. It would have to a impact player with similar skills for him to even consider it(Rasheed Wallace..but that is not happening either).

Did anyone mention Kaman makes too much money?

PDXSpursFan
02-10-2009, 01:58 PM
Bonner is a one-dimansional player - he's a good 3-pt shooter. Other than that, he's undersize, slow, lacks-athletism, poor-defender...
How can he be Untouchable???? :bang

benefactor
02-10-2009, 02:01 PM
Bonner is a one-dimansional player - he's a good 3-pt shooter. Other than that, he's undersize, slow, lacks-athletism, poor-defender...
How can he be Untouchable???? :bang
Just go away...

benefactor
02-10-2009, 02:03 PM
God you people always think the Spurs have the very best player at every position and no one is tradable. Stop falling in love with people, gets in the way of business.

Just go away...

dbestpro
02-10-2009, 02:05 PM
God you people always think the Spurs have the very best player at every position and no one is tradeable. Stop falling in love with people, gets in the way of business.

In case you haven't noticed there is an economic crunch across the land and teams that are lottery bound or do not believe they are going to do well in the playoffs are trying the shed salary but whatever means including deals with the Spurs.

coyotes_geek
02-10-2009, 02:09 PM
All due respect to Matt Bonner, but the Spurs would be stupid to let him stand in the way of landing a legit center to put next to Tim Duncan.

That being said, the Spurs aren't getting Kaman............

Old School 44
02-10-2009, 02:18 PM
Definite no trade. Duncan, Ginobili, Parker
Unlikely. Mason, Hill
Maybe. Bonner, Bowen, Finley, Thomas, Oberto
Expendable. Vaughn, Udoka, Mahinmi, Hairston
Other possible assets. Splitter rights

I just don't see us getting anyone significant (Kaman, Sheed, Camby, Carter) for Maybe and below.

2Cleva
02-10-2009, 02:25 PM
The best part of the article

Make no mistake, it's happening league-wide. The already short-handed Bucks, having lost Michael Redd for the season and Andrew Bogut for two months, may still deal either Charlie Villanueva or Ramon Sessions before the 19th simply because they know it will be impossible to re-sign both of the rising free agents this summer--unless they can find someone to take Richard Jefferson. The Bulls have been shopping Andres Nocioni's remaining four years and $28.5 million as hard as they've offered Tyrus Thomas, Ben Gordon and Larry Hughes. And even though the Clippers have specifically denied it to me, I keep hearing they're still determined to repatriate Chris Kaman, figuring they can go 10-40 just as well without him as with his remaining three years and $33.9 million.

All of which must make Grizzlies owner Michael Heisley stifle a bit of a chuckle.

Heisley was raked over the coals last year when the Grizzlies insisted on expiring contracts, young players and draft picks for Gasol. The Lakers ultimately came up with now 24-year-old center Marc Gasol, guard Javaris Crittenton, a second-round pick in last year's draft and a 2010 first-rounder and Kwame Brown's expiring $9 million deal. (Memphis turned Crittenton into a future first from Washington in December.)

A year later, what is Suns president Steve Kerr looking for in exchange for Stoudemire?

Expiring contracts, young players and first-round picks...

DarrinS
02-10-2009, 02:35 PM

Pass.

I agree. He's not an upgrade to our existing bigs.

vander
02-10-2009, 03:03 PM
He's pretty pricey, but I'd like him more than Miller or Sheed, wouldn't give up Bonner for any of them.

If the clips are mostly interested in shedding salary, we could give them Bowen and Fabs

SenorSpur
02-10-2009, 03:07 PM
Folks remember that whatever big the Spurs go after he MUST be at least be equipped to provide a combination of the following:

Defend the paint
Solid rebounding
Ability to protect the rim
Score in and around the basket

TheManFromAcme
02-10-2009, 03:08 PM

Classic case of Paranoid delusion. When will it end? Geez

Spurs fan is really digging deep into the hat now.

bigdog
02-10-2009, 03:09 PM
Folks remember that whatever big the Spurs go after he MUST be at least be equipped to provide a combination of the following:

Defend the paint
Solid rebounding

Ditto.

EricB
02-10-2009, 03:17 PM

Defend the paint
Solid rebounding

Most realistic option that matches all of those, I'm sorry, is Brad Miller.

Supergirl
02-10-2009, 03:18 PM
uh yeah, let's trade for an often injured slow moving white guy. Those types of players have worked out real well the past few years in the NBA.

manufor3
02-10-2009, 03:23 PM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=1996~2774~2805~866~1982&teams=12~12~12~12~24&te=&cash=12:24

vander
02-10-2009, 03:30 PM
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=1996~2774~2805~866~1982&teams=12~12~12~12~24&te=&cash=12:24

I'd rather give up Manu than Bonner and Mahimni

manufor3
02-10-2009, 03:34 PM
I'd rather give up Manu than Bonner and Mahimni

mahimini is extremely overhyped on this site

HarlemHeat37
Kaman is severely overrated, as is Brad Miller..I don't know why you guys want these overpaid players..

MarHill
God you people always think the Spurs have the very best player at every position and no one is tradeable. Stop falling in love with people, gets in the way of business.

It has to make realistic business sense and Kaman does not!

I'm all for the Spurs making a trade to make the team better...but they are not in good position to do that right now.

ambchang
02-10-2009, 03:40 PM
HUH!?!? Hes a good outside shooter and hes always matched up well with Duncan!

http://www.nba.com/hotspots/

Out of the 156 shots he took this year, 108 of them were within 5 feet of the basket. He made 67 of them (62%), outside of that area, he shot 45% on 48 attempts, including 4 of 8 from long range. And that is based on a relatively small sample size, where he actually is better than normal. Last year, out of 699 attemps, 456 were within 5 feet. He shot 39.1% from outside that range.

I wouldn't call him to be particular good outside shooter.

vander
02-10-2009, 03:46 PM
Kaman is severely overrated, as is Brad Miller..I don't know why you guys want these overpaid players..

hey, If the clips are willing to take less than fair value because he is overpaid, that's still a win for us, how many more years will the window be open? how many more years does TD keep playing?

we could offer them fabs and bowen, who's salaries add up to just barely within the 125% rule, then they could buy out Bowen, or not, either way they are shedding 30 million in salary, if that's not good enough, we could toss in some picks or cash, or the rights to some foreign player.

and if that's not enough, then yeah, Kaman probably isn't worth it

fotan2
02-10-2009, 04:00 PM
Kaman ? oh ,i see . you mean that injury prone

ploto
02-10-2009, 04:07 PM
He's not an upgrade to our existing bigs.

Might not like the $ tag, but he is definitely an upgrade.

ploto
02-10-2009, 04:09 PM
Most realistic option that matches all of those, I'm sorry, is Brad Miller.

Defend the Paint! :rollin

HarlemHeat37
02-10-2009, 04:34 PM
Kaman is obviously an upgrade to our bigs..but he's overrated, injury prone, and he sucks vs. the Lakers(specifically Bynum)..most important of all, his contract doesn't end until 2012..fuck that..

PDXSpursFan
02-10-2009, 04:36 PM
Kaman is obviously an upgrade to our bigs..but he's overrated, injury prone, and he sucks vs. the Lakers(specifically Bynum)..most important of all, his contract doesn't end until 2012..fuck that..

Try Bonner vs Bynum :lol

my2sons
02-10-2009, 04:40 PM
Pop loves Kaman and i think he could help to win a couple or three more rings... don't care about 2010 if we get this guy now...

if the clippers are looking for a salary dump, then the robert horry scenario comes back to play. It all depends who they want. My concern is that this is still the clippers without much playoff experience. he is the 2nd best player on a very bad team. I don't know that I would dump that much chemistry for a position that again has traditionally taken 2-3 yrs for big men to adjust to in the spurs system. his salary is way too big to wait that long.

PDXSpursFan
02-10-2009, 04:44 PM
+1

vander
02-10-2009, 05:19 PM
Try Bonner vs Bynum :lol

Bonner handled Garnet, I think he could handle Bynum, He plays D a lot like Duncan, getting his feet in the right spot and standing straight up, doesn't get faked out, and doesn't give up anything easy

coyotes_geek
02-10-2009, 05:38 PM
Bonner handled Garnet, I think he could handle Bynum, He plays D a lot like Duncan, getting his feet in the right spot and standing straight up, doesn't get faked out, and doesn't give up anything easy

Garnett's game is mostly shooting 15-18 foot jumpshots and turnarounds/fadeaways. Bynum's game is pushing Matt Bonner under the basket and shooting 3 foot jump hooks over him. Not to mention that life is a little easier for Bonner trying to "handle" Garnett when on the other side of the floor Tim Duncan only has to worry about Kendrick Perkins. Ask Bonner to take on Bynum while Duncan is occupied with Gasol and that's a different situation entirely.

Mr.Bottomtooth
02-10-2009, 05:43 PM
Screw that.
The only big man worth the trade talk is Rasheed Wallace. I'd also like to grab Pachulia from the Hawks but I doubt they would want to let him go.

MaNuMaNiAc
02-10-2009, 05:44 PM
Pop has invested way to much in Bonner to move him. It would have to a impact player with similar skills for him to even consider it(Rasheed Wallace..but that is not happening either).

Did anyone mention Kaman makes too much money?

how in the hell does Bonner have similar skills as Sheed?? :lmao No offense to Bonner, but he doesn't even touch Sheed in terms of talent or impact on the game.

02-10-2009, 05:47 PM

:huh bonner didn't "handle" garnett. garnett scored 26 and grabbed 12 rebounds. that's like saying perkins "handled" duncan. when bonner gets into the right spot and puts his hands straight up, all the opposing center has to do is shoot over him. bonner has t-rex arms. even perkins scored over him and perkins isn't a good back down post scorer.

coyotes_geek
02-10-2009, 05:51 PM
how in the hell does Bonner have similar skills as Sheed?? :lmao No offense to Bonner, but he doesn't even touch Sheed in terms of talent or impact on the game.

Meh. If you've seen one 6'-10" guy who can hit a 3 pointer occasionally you've seen 'em all..................

JPB
02-10-2009, 05:58 PM
What people don't have to forget is that spurs have a real gem in Splitter.
And it has to be part of the thinking before landing an expensive big in SA.

Should the spurs sacrifice valuable pieces of their current (and future) roster to get now a fat contract center while they have rights of a promising (and already accomplished in Europe) 23 years old center. Not to mention the 2010 plan.

I don't know spurs FO's state of mind and if they want to optimize duncan's last supposed contending years, but Hill, Mason and Tiago along with Tony and hopefully Ian are the future of SA.

If Tiago turns out to be what I think he can in NBA and with the 2010 plan,
spurs could even extend the contending window, in Tim's last years in SA if they can keep that core.

Obstructed_View
02-10-2009, 05:59 PM

Only when Rasheed is in the post. Since he's spent almost no time there since Larry Brown left, his impact has been lessened considerably. If 'sheed isn't inside fifteen feet on the offensive end, he and Bonner are remarkably similar, despite Bonner's huge talent defecit.

PDXSpursFan
02-10-2009, 06:09 PM
What people don't have to forget is that spurs have a real gem in Splitter....

Spitter will NEVER come to the NBA.

EricB
02-10-2009, 06:12 PM

Link?

JPB
02-10-2009, 06:14 PM

Thanks Nostradamus.

mystargtr34
02-10-2009, 06:19 PM
Only when Rasheed is in the post. Since he's spent almost no time there since Larry Brown left, his impact has been lessened considerably. If 'sheed isn't inside fifteen feet on the offensive end, he and Bonner are remarkably similar, despite Bonner's huge talent defecit.

Defense? One guy is 7 feet with about a 9'4" standing reach while the other guy is 6'10" with a 8'8" standing reach.

Plus Sheed can finish inside and still has a Post game which he can utilise when hes shot isnt falling - he may not use it much, but its still there. He sets better screens, and is a smarter player.

The only similarity is they shoot threes, other than that - not much.

Duncan2177
02-10-2009, 06:19 PM
:huh bonner didn't "handle" garnett. garnett scored 26 and grabbed 12 rebounds. that's like saying perkins "handled" duncan. when bonner gets into the right spot and puts his hands straight up, all the opposing center has to do is shoot over him. bonner has t-rex arms. even perkins scored over him and perkins isn't a good back down post scorer.

Its pretty bad when you have a player like Perkins scoring in the paint, I think thats a good indication that the spurs need a big man.

z0sa
02-10-2009, 06:22 PM
Matt Bonner is my homie, but Sheed is a much more complete player. Additionally, I think Pop could exert quite the influence over his positions on the floor, and turn him back into more of a post player, while spreading the floor for the Big 3 when it was time for the bread and butter plays. The most important facet of Sheed's game is his defense. He brings a defensive intensity Bonner doesn't possess, though he tries.

hater
02-10-2009, 06:29 PM
Sheed after 7 bong hits >>>> Bonner

Kaveman, I like. He would be most useful vs. Lakers. and we do need to get past the Lakers. bring him in

vander
02-10-2009, 06:31 PM

Garnett got many of those points while Bonner wasn't on him, including a desperation 3. Bonner was holding Garnet to less then a point per shot.

it's funny how many basketball fans get their entire perception of reality from the box scores
:lol

sonic21
02-10-2009, 06:31 PM
no thanks
i trust cuban, if he declined a kidd for Kaman/Davis trade, there must be a reason :tu

z0sa
02-10-2009, 06:36 PM
Garnett got many of those points while Bonner wasn't on him, including a desperation 3. Bonner was holding Garnet to less then a point per shot.

it's funny how many basketball fans get their entire perception of reality from the box scores

Bonner played well on both ends Sunday. He's much too physical for KG's power moves around the basket, forcing him into fadeaways. In fact, KG's only open shots all night were with Tim and Ginobili on him.

vander
02-10-2009, 06:36 PM
no thanks
i trust cuban, if he declined a kidd for Kaman/Davis trade, there must be a reason :tu

um, Cuban let Nash walk, then traded D Harris for Kidd

it's as if he was trying to sabotage his team

02-10-2009, 07:14 PM

26 points from garnett is still 26 points from a bigman scored against the spurs. i just watched the replay of the game on espn last night. bonner barely contested garnett's shots. he can be in front of garnett with his hands up and he would just easily shoot over him. i saw kendrick perkins back down bonner and score at least twice. rivers would not be consistently going to garnett and even perkins if bonner was bothering either one of them.

bonner was not playing bad defense, he just doesn't have the physical assets to bother opposing centers. bynum is 2 inches taller than perkins with a longer wingspan. bonner won't effectively deny bynum position or stop him from backing down and shooting over him with a small hook. i like his effort but it's not enough.

benefactor
02-10-2009, 07:26 PM
I keep hearing they're still determined to repatriate Chris Kaman, figuring they can go 10-40 just as well without him as with his remaining three years and $33.9 million.

[/thread]

turiaf for president
02-10-2009, 07:28 PM
morrison, mihm and brown for kaman!

if kaman had a 1 or 2 year contract i would want him but 3/34 mil is too much IMO.

PDXSpursFan
02-10-2009, 07:31 PM
Link?

Here is: http://coinmill.com/EUR_USD.html

EricB
02-10-2009, 07:33 PM
Thanks for linking that.

The Euro is about 17 cents cheaper than it was in May. Maybe 22 cents.

The Euro is vastly overvalued and is gonna come down even more.

So wanna give me a link to where Splitter says hes never coming over?

Or is that the best you have?

vander
02-10-2009, 07:43 PM
26 points from garnett is still 26 points from a bigman scored against the spurs. no, it isn't, he was defending KG and co. just as well as our "defensive specialist" KT, and overall, His D was almost as good as TD's. so If that's not good enough for a cheap roll player, on the court mostly for his shooting, then how much more disappointed must you be with TD and KT :rolleyes
i just watched the replay of the game on espn last night. bonner barely contested garnett's shots. he can be in front of garnett with his hands up and he would just easily shoot over him.obviously not easily enough as Garnett was missing plenty

i saw kendrick perkins back down bonner and score at least twice. OMG!!! say it isn't so!!!

rivers would not be consistently going to garnett and even perkins if bonner was bothering either one of them. right, he's got KG on a short leash, a couple missed shots and it'll be Ray-ray & Pierce the rest of the way :lol
bonner was not playing bad defense, he just doesn't have the physical assets to bother opposing centers. right, and what physical assets does Duncan have that make him so much more physically capable then Bonner?

bynum is 2 inches taller than perkins with a longer wingspan. bonner won't effectively deny bynum position or stop him from backing down and shooting over him with a small hook. i like his effort but it's not enough. well damn, why don't we just go get someone who's bigger and stronger than bynum then, those guys are a dime-a-dozen, we should be able to get Amare for the likes of Bonner, Bowen... and... KT just to make the salaries match:lol

sonic21
02-10-2009, 07:46 PM
um, Cuban let Nash walk, then traded D Harris for Kidd

it's as if he was trying to sabotage his team

sarcasm

Ditty
02-10-2009, 07:49 PM
thorow in eric gordan and we got a deal

vander
02-10-2009, 07:54 PM
sarcasm

damn

the shame

:depressed

02-10-2009, 07:55 PM
no, it isn't, he was defending KG and co. just as well as our "defensive specialist" KT, and overall, His D was almost as good as TD's. so If that's not good enough for a cheap roll player, on the court mostly for his shooting, then how much more disappointed must you be with TD and KT :rolleyesobviously not easily enough as Garnett was missing plentyOMG!!! say it isn't so!!!right, he's got KG on a short leash, a couple missed shots and it'll be Ray-ray & Pierce the rest of the way :lolright, and what physical assets does Duncan have that make him so much more physically capable then Bonner? well damn, why don't we just go get someone who's bigger and stronger than bynum then, those guys are a dime-a-dozen, we should be able to get Amare for the likes of Bonner, Bowen... and... KT just to make the salaries match:lol

wow you sound like you have a crush on bonner. tell someone who watched bynum play every game that bonner can guard bynum and they will laugh you out of the building. there's more to defense than just staying in front of your opponent with your hands up. TD and thomas will get it right playoff time. i never said a trade was needed just that bonner can't guard bynum. is that too much to hear from a bonner fan like yourself?

kurt thomas plays much better post defense than bonner because he denies position as well as stay in front of his man. rivers was confident enough in bonner's lack of defense that he made perkins back him down. doesn't matter how much he did it, just that rivers had the confidence to do it. but if you think bonner can guard bynum despite all the signs, i can't argue with you.

Manufan909
02-10-2009, 07:56 PM
Wow, how anyone could think Kaman wouldn't be an upgrade compared to Fab, Bonner, KT, Ian, and Tiago is insane.

For the purposes of this trade, besides the Big 3, I don't want Bowen, Mason, Hill, Hairston, Gist, or Tiago touched. Too bad Fin is likely untouchable, and Pop loves him too much to trade him anyways. Too bad no one else is worth shit.

HarlemHeat37
02-10-2009, 08:02 PM
Kaman is obviously an upgrade..but do you guys really wanna deal with his huge contract until 2012? he's not worth it..I'd rather just wait and sign Sheed next year to a smaller contract, and try to pull off a minor deal at the deadline for now..

we can't just think of this from a short-term perspective..

vander
02-10-2009, 08:16 PM
wow you sound like you have a crush on bonner. tell someone who watched bynum play every game that bonner can guard bynum and they will laugh you out of the building. there's more to defense than just staying in front of your opponent with your hands up. TD and thomas will get it right playoff time. i never said a trade was needed just that bonner can't guard bynum. is that too much to hear from a bonner fan like yourself?

kurt thomas plays much better post defense than bonner because he denies position as well as stay in front of his man. rivers was confident enough in bonner's lack of defense that he made perkins back him down. doesn't matter how much he did it, just that rivers had the confidence to do it. but if you think bonner can guard bynum despite all the signs, i can't argue with you.

hmm, so Pop must be some sort of incompetent coach then? because if Bonner was doing so poor a job defending in the post that Rivers was trying to exploit it, Why was Pop not taking measures to stop being exploited?
no, you see, you're just making up your own reality where Bonner was getting worked in the post.

A bargain basement role player is the only reason we come out of Boston with a win, he drops 26 and holds KG in check, yet still he sucks, because he's smaller then Bynum and got backed down a couple times, we really need to upgrade his position :rollin
the highest ROI the Spurs are getting right now is with Matt freaking Bonner
you want to complain about someone not pulling their weight, look over at Manu.

TheManFromAcme
02-10-2009, 08:28 PM
well damn, why don't we just go get someone who's bigger and stronger than bynum then, those guys are a dime-a-dozen, we should be able to get Amare for the likes of Bonner, Bowen... and... KT just to make the salaries match:lol

It's clear you haven't seen many Suns vs. Lakers games have ya? :nope
So you'll know; Bynum owns Amare.

HarlemHeat37
02-10-2009, 08:33 PM
Bynum doesn't own anybody outside of small stretches in January..

vander
02-10-2009, 08:34 PM
It's clear you haven't seen many Suns vs. Lakers games have ya? :nope
So you'll know; Bynum owns Amare.

oh but of course, my mistake, it's just so hard to always remember that long long list of players who are owned by laker players.

TheManFromAcme
02-10-2009, 09:02 PM
oh but of course, my mistake, it's just so hard to always remember that long long list of players who are owned by laker players.

Sarcasm is a art form you obviously haven't mastered. :sleep

I do know this: you stink...

vander
02-10-2009, 09:06 PM
Sarcasm is a art form you obviously haven't mastered. :sleep

I do know this: you stink...

I'll do better next time sir, I promise

TheManFromAcme
02-10-2009, 09:12 PM
I'll do better next time sir, I promise

Good. Now run along now and place ourselves a nice pill called Cyanide into our mouths o.k.? :toast

Rogue
02-10-2009, 09:17 PM
I would love to give up dampier for kaman, but howard is untradable anyway at present. Howard is unbelievably a beast tonight. :wow:

vander
02-10-2009, 09:17 PM
Good. Now run along now and place ourselves a nice pill called Cyanide into our mouths o.k.? :toast

:wow

Austin_Toros
02-10-2009, 10:17 PM
Kaman is a great player and I would welcome him on the spurs roster any day. But how the hell are the salaries going to work out? Only way is to trade Ginobili.
Some people just DO NOT GET THE SALARIES. Some people would think Baron Davis, Marcus Camby and Kaman would equal Vaughn, Bonner and Ime salary-wise.

It ain't gonna happen.

Danny.Zhu
02-10-2009, 11:07 PM
Duncan + Kaman = Too many championships :lobt:. I'll take it :toast

Agree.