PDA

View Full Version : Parker sells house in Stone Oak. trade him.

cool hand
02-10-2009, 12:42 PM
trade his ass before he ends up in LA. straight up for sheed. make hill the starting point.

ploto
02-10-2009, 12:42 PM
He has a new house.

bigdog
02-10-2009, 12:43 PM
trade his ass before he ends up in LA. straight up for sheed. make hill the starting point.

him and eva built a new mansion.

tony is not going anywhere :lol

BlackSwordsMan
02-10-2009, 12:48 PM
I was worried about this too until I kept READING the article and it said he's building a new house

Buddy Holly
02-10-2009, 12:48 PM
Tony has more homes in SA than cool hand has brain cells.

Seriously,

cool hand
02-10-2009, 12:57 PM
Tony has more homes in SA than cool hands has brain cells.

Seriously,

:lol

EricB
02-10-2009, 12:57 PM
:rolleyes

phxspurfan
02-10-2009, 02:04 PM
Wow, what a palace: http://www.desperateblog.com/pictures-of-eva-longorias-and-tony-parkers-san-antonio-estate/

Kori Ellis
02-10-2009, 02:06 PM
cool hand, stick to making lame threads in the Political Forum. Thanks :tu

As people have explained, he's selling his Stone Oak house to move into the mansion they have been building in the Anaqua Springs area.

duncan228
02-10-2009, 02:09 PM
Pics of the house Parker is selling here (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116412).

Spurs' Parker puts his Stone Oak home on the market (http://www.mysanantonio.com/business/local/Will_Celebrity_Sell.html)
By Jennifer Hiller - Express-News

Tony Parker is saying au revoir to the Stone Oak home where he started his Spurs career and later lived with wife Eva Longoria Parker.

Parker has listed the five-bedroom home, complete with a Spurs-emblazoned sports court, for sale at just under $900,000.

Parker and Longoria Parker have moved to Anaqua Springs Ranch, a luxury neighborhood located west of Interstate 10 known as the site of previous Parade of Homes events.

The couple is renting in Anaqua Springs while they finish building a home there, said Liz Blue Braden, the real estate agent with Kuper Sotheby's International Realty who is listing Parker's home.

Parker bought the 5,500-square-foot Stone Oak home as a 19-year-old draft pick of the Spurs.

The Mediterranean-style home was built in 1997 in the gated Estates at Champions Run subdivision. It has a tile roof, interior columns, high ceilings and a double-sided fireplace in the master suite that opens to a whirlpool tub in the master bath. There are 41/2 bathrooms.

There's also a pool, spa and, of course, the half basketball court that comes complete with the Spurs logo and a Nike swoosh.

The court backs onto a greenbelt and has a wall on two sides, which has drawn an undue amount of attention from potential buyers. “People go over there and look over the fence,” Braden said. “They think there's a bunch of basketballs back there. There aren't.”

The house is priced at $895,777. (A lucky number perhaps? Parker and Longoria were married July 7, 2007).

The Bexar Appraisal District valued the 1997 home at $1,004,390 last year. And Braden said the home recently was appraised privately at $1.1 million.

“It's priced very well,” she said. “I know it's a buyer's market, and we're trying to accommodate that. It's a great home. I know he enjoyed it. It's got great spaces for outdoor entertaining, and it backs up to a greenbelt, so it's very private. The views are just awesome.”

But no, Spurs and “Desperate Housewives” fans, no.

There is no open house this Sunday.

You cannot drive through the neighborhood's gates just to take a peek.

And you cannot get a tour unless your bank account has a healthy number of zeros.

To prevent “tire kickers,” Braden said house hunters need a pre-qualification letter from a bank, a typical requirement in the luxury home market.

“You don't want a lot of traffic through the home from people just looking,” Braden said.

If you don't have VIP access to the neighborhood or enough dough to make a serious offer on the house, you can see the property on the Kuper Sotheby's Web site, www.kuperrealty.com, or on the Real Estate page of mySA.com. The MLS number is 756654.

DMX7
02-10-2009, 02:17 PM
His old house cost less than 1 million. THat's kinda surprising.

DesignatedT
02-10-2009, 02:27 PM
his new house is out on boerne stage rd out i10. the neighborhood is anaqua springs or something like that....

Buddy Holly
02-10-2009, 02:35 PM
his new house is out on boerne stage rd out i10. the neighborhood is anaqua springs or something like that....

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c144/the_purifyer/rolleyes.jpg

DesignatedT
02-10-2009, 02:39 PM
why would u roll eyes lol? my parents have a lot down the street from where he built his new mansion. they have not built on it and are never going to just bought it and watched the prices rise out there..

wildbill2u
02-10-2009, 07:59 PM
cool hand, stick to making lame threads in the Political Forum. Thanks :tu

As people have explained, he's selling his Stone Oak house to move into the mansion they have been building in the Anaqua Springs area.

Checked the map and it looks like they won't be too far from Duncan's place on the mountaintop. What neighborhood pick up basket ball games they can have.

Rogue
02-10-2009, 09:52 PM
His old house cost less than 1 million. THat's kinda surprising.
I wonder who will take over his old house, maybe we can afford it and re-decorate it to make it a monument of Parker, as long as it is not too expensing.

Crookshanks
02-10-2009, 10:00 PM
When I lived in Stone Oak I could see Parker's house from my back windows. My house sat on a bluff backing up to Evans Road and you could see the back of Tony's house.

My daughter dated a guy who lived next door to Tony - he said they'd hit tennis balls over the fence into Tony's yard. :lol

Capt Bringdown
02-10-2009, 10:27 PM
A rather pedestrian looking McMansion. I thought the French were supposed to have good taste?

Buddy Holly
02-10-2009, 10:32 PM
why would u roll eyes lol? my parents have a lot down the street from where he built his new mansion. they have not built on it and are never going to just bought it and watched the prices rise out there..

Because you provided old information that has already been posted in this thread.

Deimosfobos
02-10-2009, 10:37 PM
A rather pedestrian looking McMansion. I thought the French were supposed to have good taste?

I guess you have it..

DieMrBond
02-10-2009, 10:38 PM
Damn- 895,777 buys you a lot in SA...

In Australian dollars that is roughly (ahem) 1,368,919.65. A typical 'average' house here is currently around 400-600,000 AUS. A 'nice' double story house is around 800-900,000 in a decent area, but no where near as nice as that... and without the land space.

Even going up to 1.3 mil, still no where near.

Maybe i should move. I'd catch a lot more Spurs games too...

Capt Bringdown
02-10-2009, 10:56 PM
I guess you have it..
Good guess.

The_Worlds_finest
02-10-2009, 11:31 PM
Rraaahhahhahah Trade Parker To La For Sheed Wallace Raarrhrhrhrh

DesignatedT
02-10-2009, 11:44 PM
Checked the map and it looks like they won't be too far from Duncan's place on the mountaintop. What neighborhood pick up basket ball games they can have.

really?? where does tim live? i thought he was in dominion

bigfish22
02-11-2009, 01:26 AM

Yeah, my buddy lives in a high rise in downtown San Diego, and there are 2 bedroom units in that building on the 20th floor that go for more than $900k

http://mlsimages.netaspects.com/H/115/2009/1/29/SABOR756654O.jpg

baseline bum
02-11-2009, 01:29 AM
Tony Parker is saying au revoir to the Stone Oak home where he started his Spurs career and later lived with wife Eva Longoria Parker.

I thought TP started his career living in timvp's old 'hood... or was that only Jack?

DMX7
02-11-2009, 03:19 AM

In Australian dollars that is roughly (ahem) 1,368,919.65. A typical 'average' house here is currently around 400-600,000 AUS. A 'nice' double story house is around 800-900,000 in a decent area, but no where near as nice as that... and without the land space.

Even going up to 1.3 mil, still no where near.

Maybe i should move. I'd catch a lot more Spurs games too...

That house is a good deal. I go looking at houses every once and a while and I don't usually see that kind of "bang for the buck" in houses often (even here in S.A.)

Kori Ellis
02-11-2009, 03:35 AM
I thought TP started his career living in timvp's old 'hood... or was that only Jack?

TP, Jack, Cherokee Parks and Mark Bryant lived in timvp's condo building in 01-02 season.