PDA

View Full Version : worthlessburger fakes injuries

stretch
02-10-2009, 03:18 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Ai0f0e9M5.vmPD6ZwktfkjuT2bYF?slug=ap-steelers-roethlisbergersribs&prov=ap&type=lgns

LMAO douchenozzle

completely lost any respect he began to earn from me, because he tries to pull this bullshit to make himself look tough or something

what a soft bitch

monosylab1k
02-10-2009, 03:24 PM
That was his built in excuse if the Steelers lost. After Santonio & the refs bailed him out, he turned his excuse into a chance to look like he's tough, since everybody knows he's a fraud of a QB. Letting the refs give you a couple SB titles doesn't mean anything. If Brady is the Montana of this generation, and Peyton is Marino with a ring, Worthlessburger is no better than Phil Simms.

clambake
02-10-2009, 04:10 PM
i'd say he's a little better this year.

J.T.
02-11-2009, 02:38 AM
That was his built in excuse if the Steelers lost. After Santonio & the refs bailed him out, he turned his excuse into a chance to look like he's tough, since everybody knows he's a fraud of a QB. Letting the refs give you a couple SB titles doesn't mean anything. If Brady is the Montana of this generation, and Peyton is Marino with a ring, Worthlessburger is no better than Phil Simms.

If Peyton gets to two rings does that make him Elway?

Warlord23
02-11-2009, 10:10 AM
If Brady is the Montana of this generation

.... except Montana never choked in the SB with an undefeated team or had to cheat in order to win anything in the first place

LMAO @ Mono and his wet dreams about Tom Brady

dirk4mvp
02-11-2009, 10:17 AM
.... except Montana never choked in the SB with an undefeated team or had to cheat in order to win anything in the first place

Jim Sorgi > Ben Roehdahturthrjghfjdhgiurthaburger

Warlord23
02-11-2009, 10:23 AM
Jim Sorgi > Ben Roehdahturthrjghfjdhgiurthaburger

Actually Sorgi >> Peyton in playoff games and/or games v/s the Chargers

monosylab1k
02-11-2009, 11:33 AM

Thank you for agreeing that Ben Worthlessburger is only the Phil Simms of this generation.

dirk4mvp
02-11-2009, 11:58 AM
I'd take Tavaris Jackson over that guy.

stretch
02-11-2009, 12:24 PM

Brady >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Worthlessburger

bresilhac
02-11-2009, 10:24 PM
If you all want to talk about a worthless piece of shit talk about one Tony Romo. He's the worst.

chode_regulator
02-13-2009, 01:47 AM
meh....'berger has at worst decent career numbers. funny how people say someone sucks just bc they dont like his team or him personally.

who cares if he exaggerated his injury? i know people who exaggerate way more extravagantly than that.