PDA

View Full Version : Ind 96 Cle 95

ploto
02-10-2009, 09:29 PM
What an unbelieveable end of the game with two foul calls in the last 0.8 seconds!!

Pacers have now beaten LA, Boston, Orlando and Cleveland. :wow

gaKNOW!blee
02-10-2009, 09:30 PM
That team needs West back.

Thunder Dan
02-10-2009, 09:33 PM
The refs take over with under a second left to fuck the cavs, bullshit call

Thunder Dan
02-10-2009, 09:34 PM
What ref calls a foul with .4 left on an inbound pass that was under thrown?! Granger got hit bc he had to go get the ball

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-10-2009, 09:36 PM
What ref calls a foul with .4 left on an inbound pass that was under thrown?! Granger got hit bc he had to go get the ball

Like the call with .8 seconds left should have been called. Please, the .4 seconds foul was nothing more than a makeup call because the refs realized the LeBron star treatment had gotten out of hand.

Reck
02-10-2009, 09:37 PM
Home loss?

Thunder Dan
02-10-2009, 09:40 PM
Like the call with .8 seconds left should have been called. Please, the .4 seconds foul was nothing more than a makeup call because the refs realized the LeBron star treatment had gotten out of hand.

Lebron got hit in the act of shooting

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-10-2009, 09:42 PM
Lebron got hit in the act of shooting

Ya, I don't think so. Maybe it was his crab shot that you're referring to.

ploto
02-10-2009, 10:01 PM
Home loss?

No- at Conseco

ploto
02-10-2009, 10:02 PM
That team needs West back.

Pacers were missing Foster, Dunleavy and Daniels.

gaKNOW!blee
02-10-2009, 10:15 PM
Pacers were missing Foster, Dunleavy and Daniels.

Doesnt change the fact that the Cavs need West back.

sribb43
02-10-2009, 10:17 PM
that shit was gay...fuck the ref who made that intial call on lebron

Thunder Dan
02-11-2009, 09:33 AM
2 wrongs don't make a right, even if the call with .8 was questionable- calling a foul with .4 that sends a guy to the line to win the game doesn't make up for it. Joey Crawford handed the game to Indiana because he felt his partner called a non foul on the other end of the court. You can't have that shit going on

sribb43
02-11-2009, 10:31 AM
2 wrongs don't make a right, even if the call with .8 was questionable- calling a foul with .4 that sends a guy to the line to win the game doesn't make up for it. Joey Crawford handed the game to Indiana because he felt his partner called a non foul on the other end of the court. You can't have that shit going on

in this case 2 wrongs did make a right....Indy deserved to win that game. I applaud Joey for recognizing his fellow official was about to hand the game to the wrong team

Indazone
02-11-2009, 10:50 AM
The Pacers are one player away from being a true force in the East again.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-11-2009, 12:01 PM

Why was sending a guy to the line with .4 seconds so much worse than sending a guy to the line with .8 seconds......my guess is if princess LeBron was the one going to the line with .4 seconds, no one would be bitching about it.

jman3000
02-11-2009, 12:03 PM
The foul on James appeared to have a lot more merit than the foul on Granger.

Thunder Dan
02-11-2009, 12:06 PM
Why was sending a guy to the line with .4 seconds so much worse than sending a guy to the line with .8 seconds......my guess is if princess LeBron was the one going to the line with .4 seconds, no one would be bitching about it.

I understand that you guys all hate the Cavs and hate Lebron since your team doesn't have him- but let's call a spade a spade, even if the call with .8 was questionable (which it really was a foul, but just a matter of whether it should have been called or not)- you shouldn't call a foul with .4 just to make up for a call another ref made. The foul they called on Lebron was retarded, they blew the whistle before anyone touched the ball, and Granger didn't even have a shot at putting it in, whereas Lebron was actually right at the rim and got boxed out trying to tip it in. But I get where you are coming from, everyone has to hate on Lebron because they are jealous they don't have him on their team- so to keep with that you have to call him names or find any flaw and only talk about that. I can't imagine what this place would be like if he missed one of those free throws last night.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-11-2009, 12:08 PM
The foul on James appeared to have a lot more merit than the foul on Granger.

yeah um, neither one had merit. Your just saying that because you've drank the ESPN kool-aid that makes you think someone must have fouled LeBron, there's no way he just legitimately misses a shot.

Poow widdle webwon, he got a boo boo, i better caw a fow so that big mean buwy doesn't give widdle webwon another boo boo.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-11-2009, 12:10 PM
[QUOTE=Thunder Dan;3101529]But I get where you are coming from, everyone has to hate on Lebron because they are jealous they don't have him on their team/QUOTE]

Neither will the Cavs in 2010, and then you annoying Cleveland fans can crawl back in the cave you were in before LeBrick was drafted.

That's why I hate the Cavs, a fan base that's so band wagon it makes Lakers fans look like Cubs fans.

Thunder Dan
02-11-2009, 12:10 PM
yeah um, neither one had merit. Your just saying that because you've drank the ESPN kool-aid that makes you think someone must have fouled LeBron, there's no way he just legitimately misses a shot.

Poow widdle webwon, he got a boo boo, i better caw a fow so that big mean buwy doesn't give widdle webwon another boo boo.

I would hate on Lebron too if I was a Suns fan- but the fact is, Lebron gets fouled a ton where they don't call it. You can call him any name you want but he is one of the 2 best players in the league and gets star calls. He was fouled last night by Granger, it was just a matter of whether or not they should have called it with under a second left

sribb43
02-11-2009, 12:11 PM
On both plays the ball was loose and both players had right to the ball. Unless someone was grabbing the arms of the other players then nothing should have been called.....Kudos to Joey for not letting a star player get away with a star call late in the game

ClingingMars
02-11-2009, 12:12 PM
Indy deserved that win. Both calls were questionable, but they were made.

-Mars

Thunder Dan
[QUOTE=Thunder Dan;3101529]But I get where you are coming from, everyone has to hate on Lebron because they are jealous they don't have him on their team/QUOTE]

Neither will the Cavs in 2010, and then you annoying Cleveland fans can crawl back in the cave you were in before LeBrick was drafted.

That's why I hate the Cavs, a fan base that's so band wagon it makes Lakers fans look like Cubs fans.

is this coming from a city where they couldn't even sell out their NFL playoff games or when they Dbacks are in the playoffs it's 75% Cubs fans.....yeah talk about bandwagon. Your city is the definition of bandwagon. Phoenix is the worst sports city in America- you guys almost had a NFL playoff game blacked out

DUNCANownsKOBE2
you shouldn't call a foul with .4 just to make up for a call another ref made.

Yeah you should, if the ref blew the game with the foul prior and you are able to make it so the team that deserves to win wins, then you should call the foul.

If it was anyone but LeBron, the .8 foul would not have been called.

IronMexican
TD sounds like a Kobe fan complaining about calls right now.

sribb43
02-11-2009, 12:13 PM
Yeah you should, if the ref blew the game with the foul prior and you are able to make it so the team that deserves to win wins, then you should call the foul.

If it was anyone but LeBron, the .8 foul would not have been called.

ya if that was troy murphy or jeff foster, no way that ref blows the whistle

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-11-2009, 12:14 PM
[QUOTE=DUNCANownsKOBE;3101541]

is this coming from a city where they couldn't even sell out their NFL playoff games or when they Dbacks are in the playoffs it's 75% Cubs fans.....yeah talk about bandwagon. Your city is the definition of bandwagon. Phoenix is the worst sports city in America

There are a whole bunch of Chicago transplants in Phoenix the regular season games are even worse.....the Cavs have by far a more bandwagon fan base than any Phoenix team. My guess is you weren't a Cavs fan prior to 2003.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-11-2009, 12:17 PM
I would hate on Lebron too if I was a Suns fan- but the fact is, Lebron gets fouled a ton where they don't call it. You can call him any name you want but he is one of the 2 best players in the league and gets star calls. He was fouled last night by Granger, it was just a matter of whether or not they should have called it with under a second left

And I'm saying he shouldn't get star calls.

And I don't hate LeBron, I hate how many bandwagon fans love him and how much I have to hear about a small forward that has the shooting fundamentals of a 3rd grader.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-11-2009, 12:18 PM
ya if that was troy murphy or jeff foster, no way that ref blows the whistle

If it was anyone but LeCrabDribble or Kobe the foul wouldn't have been called.

Thunder Dan
02-11-2009, 12:19 PM
[QUOTE=Thunder Dan;3101550]

There are a whole bunch of Chicago transplants in Phoenix the regular season games are even worse.....the Cavs have by far a more bandwagon fan base than any Phoenix team. My guess is you weren't a Cavs fan prior to 2003.

I grew up 10 minutes from the Richfield Coliseum- I was a big Cavs fan

Plus, is it bandwagon when a guy from your town shows up and resurrects your team? Bandwagon is not selling enough tickets to your divisional playoff game, getting an extension from the NFL..then making it to the NFC Championship game and all of a sudden there are millions of Cardinals fans. Bandwagon is playing in Tempe and only having 15,000 people in the stadium. Bandwagon is 60,000 Cowboy fans showing up when they play in Arizona. Phoenix is all bandwagon fans

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-11-2009, 12:19 PM
but the fact is, Lebron gets fouled a ton where they don't call it.

Do the big buwies give widdle pwincess webwon booboos? Poor widdle webwon.

Thunder Dan
02-11-2009, 12:20 PM
shit when the Browns played the Cards last year there were about 30,000 Browns fans there.......you gotta be shittin me

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-11-2009, 12:21 PM
[QUOTE=DUNCANownsKOBE;3101554]

Plus, is it bandwagon when a guy from your town shows up and resurrects your team? Bandwagon is not selling enough tickets to your divisional playoff game, getting an extension from the NFL..then making it to the NFC Championship game and all of a sudden there are millions of Cardinals fans. Bandwagon is playing in Tempe and only having 15,000 people in the stadium. Bandwagon is 60,000 Cowboy fans showing up when they play in Arizona. Phoenix is all bandwagon fans

And before LeChoke showed up no one went to Cavs games.....what happened this year with the Cardinals is exactly what happened after the Cavs got LeCrabDribble, a bunch of fans popped up out of nowhere.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-11-2009, 12:22 PM
shit when the Browns played the Cards last year there were about 30,000 Browns fans there.......you gotta be shittin me

LOL, do you just pull these numbers out of your ass?

Did you go interview everyone and find out there were 30,000 Browns fans, or are you just making that number up.

Lemme guess, you're making that number up.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-11-2009, 12:24 PM
Bandwagon is 60,000 Cowboy fans showing up when they play in Arizona. Phoenix is all bandwagon fans

LOL, again with the random numbers. Did you go around and interview to see if there were 60,000 Cowpoker fans?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-11-2009, 12:25 PM
[QUOTE=DUNCANownsKOBE;3101554]

Yeah I bet. I'll bet you owned an Illgauskas jersey years before they drafted LeOverrated.

Thunder Dan
02-11-2009, 12:25 PM
[QUOTE=Thunder Dan;3101572]

And before LeChoke showed up no one went to Cavs games.....what happened this year with the Cardinals is exactly what happened after the Cavs got LeCrabDribble, a bunch of fans popped up out of nowhere.

do you know how childish that is that you can't even call him by his name, you have to call him stupid nicknames you think are funny. Seriously, it makes you sound like a 12 year old 'LeCrabDribble' good one bro

And the Cavs were tops in attendance throughout the 80's and early to mid 90's, it wasn't until the late 90's when attendance dropped and in the 2000's it dropped because the team won 33 games in 2 years....that's called being a smart fan

monosylab1k
02-11-2009, 12:27 PM
It's pretty well known that a Cowboys/Cardinals game in Arizona is a home game for Dallas. Now that the Cards have gotten good, the bandwagon may have shifted though.

ClingingMars
02-11-2009, 12:27 PM
Hell, fuck the calls, you don't go to the media and bitch about it like Brown did and to a much lesser extend Lebron did. While I wouldn't fine LeBron for what he said or found it that bad, I'd fine the hell outta Brown.

-Mars

Thunder Dan
02-11-2009, 12:29 PM
LOL, again with the random numbers. Did you go around and interview to see if there were 60,000 Cowpoker fans?

I watched on TV as the Fox announcers called it a 9th Cowboys home game

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/2008/09/02/20080902cardsfansworst-CR.html
An ESPN report ranking the best and worst football fans in the National Football League has people talking here in the Valley.

Pittsburgh Steelers fans took the top spot, while Cardinals followers came in dead last.

Cards' fans were ranked number 32 --out of 32, making them the worst fans in the NFL according to ESPN.

ESPN's measurement methods used to rank fans included loyalty when a team loses, loudness during games, and the tailgate factor.

Thunder Dan
02-11-2009, 12:31 PM
I don't even know why I'm arguing- it's widely known that Phoenix has one of the worst sports fanbases in America.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-11-2009, 12:33 PM
I don't even know why I'm arguing- it's widely known that Phoenix has one of the worst sports fanbases in America.

It's not like Cleveland has a legendary fan base.....but hey Cleveland teams suck worse than Phoenix teams (which is a pretty tough feat) so I can't really blame them for crawling out of their cave whenever a team is good.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-11-2009, 12:34 PM
TD, ima go out on a limb and say you don't live in Cleveland.

Thunder Dan
02-11-2009, 12:34 PM
TD, ima go out on a limb and say you don't live in Cleveland.

I live in Hudson Ohio

Thunder Dan
02-11-2009, 12:35 PM
It's not like Cleveland has a legendary fan base.....but hey Cleveland teams suck worse than Phoenix teams (which is a pretty tough feat) so I can't really blame them for crawling out of their cave whenever a team is good.

yeah our fanbases suck

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/preview08/columns/story?id=3530077

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-11-2009, 12:36 PM
Phoenix also has no home grown fans compared to Cleveland.....it's hard to have a bunch of good fans when most of the people that live in the city were born somewhere else or grew up with parents that cheered for a team from another city.

Thunder Dan
02-11-2009, 12:38 PM
Phoenix also has no home grown fans compared to Cleveland.....it's hard to have a bunch of good fans when most of the people that live in the city were born somewhere else or grew up with parents that cheered for a team from another city.

so basically you are giving me a definition of bandwagon fans...

I don't have a NHL team, but I could just pick the Red Wings and call them my favorite like all the Phoenix people did with the Cowboys- that wouldn't label me a bandwagon fan?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-11-2009, 12:39 PM
yeah our fanbases suck

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/preview08/columns/story?id=3530077

The Browns have great fans.....I was referring to the Cavs and Indians. But I'll bet the Browns wouldn't sell out games if they played at ASU stadium, that place is a shit hole.

The Cardinals have sold out every game since opening their new stadium. Idk why Arizona is ranked below Jacksonville on that list, Jacksonville has by far the worst fan base.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-11-2009, 12:41 PM
I don't have a NHL team, but I could just pick the Red Wings and call them my favorite like all the Phoenix people did with the Cowboys- that wouldn't label me a bandwagon fan?

That would label you a moron because hockey sucks :lol

I'm not denying Phoenix has a bunch of bandwagon fans. I'm just giving a reason for it.

IronMexican
02-11-2009, 12:43 PM
Bull fuckign shit. Raiders #9? please. They are above KC, Denver, and New England.

BUMP
02-11-2009, 12:45 PM
:cry:cryi wish we would win every game and that we could keep Lebron after 2010

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-11-2009, 12:45 PM
Bull fuckign shit. Raiders #9? please. They are above KC, Denver, and New England.

idk how they composed those ratings. some of them make no sense.

IronMexican
02-11-2009, 12:46 PM
And Lions at #31? Those fuckers are pretty damn loyal to even stay with that franchise.

jman3000
02-11-2009, 12:47 PM

Hey fuck head... read it again. "The foul on James"... the foul that was assessed to LeBron James... meaning the play in which he was giving a foul... had more merit than the play in which Granger was assessed a foul.

To me it looked liked LeBron was barely touched. Granger had a more visible reason to shoot free throws than James.

Either way, neither should have been called a foul.

Stupid shit.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-11-2009, 12:49 PM
Hey fuck head... read it again. "The foul on James"... the foul that was assessed to LeBron James... meaning the play in which he was giving a foul... had more merit than the play in which Granger was assessed a foul.

To me it looked liked LeBron was barely touched. Granger had a more visible reason to shoot free throws than James.

Either way, neither should have been called a foul.

Stupid shit.

O ok, sorry, I agree with you. :toast

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-11-2009, 12:50 PM
I think it was a symbol for how much of a joke NBA officiating has become and how many fouls are being called now to the point where the refs are taking over the game.

LakeShow
02-11-2009, 01:00 PM

Crawford always does that shit. Ever since he PUNKED Timmie Duncan and had him whining to the press like a little bitch, he's become more arrogant.;)

Imo, neither should have been called.

monosylab1k
02-11-2009, 01:56 PM

Yeah Raiders fans are so dedicated the team has to move from Oakland to LA back to Oakland.