PDA

View Full Version : Roberto Alomar has full Blown Aids

florige
02-11-2009, 08:54 AM
http://www.abc2news.com/news/local/story/Reports-Indicate-Roberto-Alomar-has-AIDS/vO1x25sYTkKbIrQ4D0Tr4A.cspx?rss=702

Reports Indicate Roberto Alomar has AIDS
Reported by: Sherrie Johnson
Last Update: 8:40 am

The New York Daily News is reporting the former Oriole Baseball player Roberto Alomar has AIDS. His ex-girlfriend has filed a $15 million lawsuit because she said he insisted on having unprotected sex.

31-year-old Llya Dall said she lived with the ex-Oriole for three years and watched in horror as his health worsened. Alomar quit baseball over health issues in 2005. He stirred controversy in 1996 by spitting in the face of the umpire John Hirschbeck. Alomar could not be reached for comment about the lawsuit.

His lawyer would not say whether Alomar is HIV positive, but he did say the lawsuit was frivolous and the allegations are baseless. Dall filed the lawsuit on Tuesday. She is demanding $15 million in punitive damages. Court papers said the couples relationship started in 2002.

The couple broke up in October. The lawsuit alleges a month after dating Alomar convinced Dall to have unprotected sex and said he was disease free. Dall claims Alomar tested positive and caused her emotional distress and exposed her three children to the virus.

peewee's lovechild
02-11-2009, 10:09 AM
Damn, that sucks.

But, the chick was dumb enough to have unprotected sex with him. So, it's her own fault.

degenerate_gambler
02-11-2009, 10:47 AM
nice...

turiaf for president
02-11-2009, 10:57 AM
unless he raped her, shes fucked (no pun intended)

IronMexican
02-11-2009, 11:22 AM
Wow, that's sucks. Crazy story. I hope he can still live a long life.

TheProfessor
02-11-2009, 06:29 PM
unless he raped her, shes fucked (no pun intended)
Not in New York. You can establish a claim for emotional distress for fear of contracting AIDS if the infected party intentionally or negligently inflicts mental distress and the other party proves probable exposure.

EricB
02-11-2009, 08:17 PM
I think I'm gonna wait till theres more evidence, other than going off of a bogus lawsuit by a scorned woman.