PDA

View Full Version : What was this I see????

duncan2k5
03-05-2005, 03:13 AM
timmy doing a lil taunting? :spin I saw the highlights where he dunked on Davis and spun on the rim and Davis pushed him and he was walking back with his hands up staring down davis. thats right timmy!!!!!! you know better than to fight back but still rub it in their face! :lol

Kori Ellis
03-05-2005, 03:17 AM
Davis got T'd up on that. He didn't just push Tim ... he forearmed him in the chest with his fist closed. It was very close to being called a punch.

T Park
03-05-2005, 03:20 AM
exactly what i yelled at the TV Kori.

I also said, it shouldve been a foul, techinical, and an ejection all in one.

DUncan shouldve had 2 free throws and that wouldve been that.

Total bushleague play by Antonio Davis.

duncan2k5
03-05-2005, 03:31 AM
AD was just mad he got punked. Damn i wish it was on National TV. OWNAGE!!!

Sec24Row7
03-05-2005, 04:53 AM
nah... TD had his arm resting on Antonio's shoulder when he was hanging on the rim...

I just think he was frustrated that the play was broken up and timmy got the points... and I think he thought Tim was hitting him with his forearm on purpose...

Antonio is usually a pretty cool headed player... he's not a punk... think it was a misunderstanding...

Now Chandler on the other hand pulled a ghetto move on Tony when he blocked a layup out of bounds, tried to stare him down.

Tony wasn't takeing the bait though, talked a little smack back and that was that.

duncan2k5
03-05-2005, 05:03 AM
i didn't see that. but i agree thet AD was frustrated. i like him too, but you know everyone is an enemy when they play the spurs. it could be my daddy i would wish for him to be POSTERIZED!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. forgive me y'all. im feelin crazy tonight.

Kaster
03-05-2005, 07:11 AM
So duncan2k5, did you catch last night's Mavs-Lakers game?

ChumpDumper
03-05-2005, 10:26 AM
Tim got his off hand in AD's face unintentionally. AD overreacted.

duncan2k5
03-05-2005, 01:26 PM
yea i saw it. i was kinda pissed the lakers won but i was impressed with kobe's performance.