PDA

View Full Version : Shaq says Kobe is better than LeBron

LakeShow
02-11-2009, 04:38 PM
http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2009/02/shaquille_oneal_helps_westlake.html

Shaquille O'Neal helps Westlake charity, endorses Kobe Bryant as NBA's best

by Jodie Valade/Plain Dealer Reporter ([email protected]) Tuesday February 10, 2009, 10:15 PM

Shaq collects peanut butter for Feed the Children

http://blog.cleveland.com/cavs_impact/2009/02/medium_shaqkidjg.jpgJoshua Gunter/The Plain DealerEight-year-old Noah Gabel, from Streetsboro, looks up at Shaquille O'Neal of the Phoenix Suns as O'Neal took part in Tuesday night's PD and Shaq charity fund raiser at Church on the Rise in Westlake. O'Neal teamed with Feed the Children and Church on the Rise for the event, where to get in the door you had to bring 10 jars of peanut butter. The Gabel family brought 1,211 jars.
WESTLAKE -- If Sunday's Cavaliers-Lakers game wasn't enough evidence, take Shaquille O'Neal's word for it.

Kobe Bryant is better.

LeBron James? He's pretty good, too. But Kobe is the best the Big Diesel has ever played with.

"Kobe's probably a 10," O'Neal said Tuesday night. "LeBron's a 9.7, 9.8. He's a fabulous player who does it the right way and gets everybody involved. Those guys [Cavaliers] are playing at a very, very high level right now because of him."

O'Neal addressed the Kobe-LeBron debate as the featured guest at the PB and Shaq Challenge at Westlake's Church on the Rise. The fund raiser asked attendees to bring 10 jars of peanut butter for admission, with the food to be donated to Feed the Children.

Feed the Children founder Larry Jones realized the salmonella scare with peanut butter might scare off some donations, but assured that each jar would be double-checked before being included in care packages. Jones said Feed the Children will provide food for needy families in Wilmington next week -- the Ohio town north of Cincinnati devastated by the closing of a DHL hub there.

"We will call and double-check with the Jiffys, the Peter Pans, and make sure the peanut butter is still good," Jones said. "We understand the problem that's out there, but on the other side of the coin, we also understand the nutritional value of peanut butter."

O'Neal good-naturedly offered to help anyone specifically lacking in the lunchtime staple.

"You want some peanut butter?" he said. "I'll get you some."

turiaf for president
02-11-2009, 04:40 PM
its just damage control. he wants his jersey retired in LA, and possibly play there after next year so he can ride the coat tails of kobe pau and drew to a ring

21_Blessings
02-11-2009, 04:41 PM
Notice how Wade isn't even in the discussion

Ghazi
02-11-2009, 04:44 PM
I remember a poll after the rigged 2006 Finals where most of the nation thought D-Whistle the primadonna bitch was the best player in basketball.

It's clear the whistles caused a misconception that D-Whistle the primadonna sex maniac bitch is actually a good basketball player.

What now D-Whistle? No more bullshit whistles and bullshit shots creating the misconception that you're actually a worthy NBA champion.

xtremesteven33
02-11-2009, 04:48 PM
Kobe>Wade>Lebron

LakeShow
02-11-2009, 04:49 PM
Kobe vs. Mike

In the midst of the Lakers' six-game trip, on a cold night in Toronto, Jackson did something that was unexpected.

He compared Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant.

It was brief by design because he typically bristles when asked to compare two of the best he ever coached, but it was an analysis nonetheless, despite its brevity.

"They're two of a kind competitively," he said. "Kobe's probably a better outside shooter, Michael a better post-up player."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-lakersfyi11-2009feb11,0,1709620.story

Ghazi
02-11-2009, 04:51 PM
Kobe>Wade>Lebron

King > KoME primadonna drama queen center killah > Dirk > Duncan the 4 time fluke champ > CP3 the flopping whining bitch with inflated assist totlas > Dwight Howard the teenage impregnator > D-Whistle the primadonna bitch who doesn't deserve his ring and is overhyped by virtue of bullshit whistles.

xtremesteven33
02-11-2009, 04:52 PM
Kobe is almost on Jordans level but still not there yet.

sook
most of us already know that

xtremesteven33
King > KoME primadonna drama queen center killah > Dirk > Duncan the 4 time fluke champ > CP3 the flopping whining bitch with inflated assist totlas > Dwight Howard the teenage impregnator > D-Whistle the primadonna bitch who doesn't deserve his ring and is overhyped by virtue of bullshit whistles.

Wade does get a lot of calls but he is that good.

TheMACHINE
02-11-2009, 04:55 PM

i wish i was almost like Jordan too ;)

hater

Kobe is a few levels under Jordan. Jordan would have won last year's championship with a broken left hand.

lefty
Typical Shaq, seeking attention.......

nkdlunch
02-11-2009, 05:08 PM
Kobe vs. Mike

In the midst of the Lakers' six-game trip, on a cold night in Toronto, Jackson did something that was unexpected.

He compared Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant.

It was brief by design because he typically bristles when asked to compare two of the best he ever coached, but it was an analysis nonetheless, despite its brevity.

"They're two of a kind competitively," he said. "Kobe's probably a better outside shooter, Michael a better post-up player."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-lakersfyi11-2009feb11,0,1709620.story

do we have to go through this shit again?

I thought we agreed Kobe as the better mid-range shooter (and that's arguably)

Jordan was better in every other aspect including post up, 3pt shooting, defense, passing, play making, ballhandling, IQ, leadership and heart.

please stop with this shit

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-11-2009, 05:11 PM
My growing hatred towards LeBron and the Cavs is making me like the Lakers (never thought I'd see the day) I'm glad Shaq said this. Kobe >>>>>>>>>>> LeCrabDribble.

TheMACHINE
02-11-2009, 05:12 PM
Kobe >>>>>>>>>>> LeCrabDribble.

mmmm..i have some cravings for king crab legs.

Ghazi
02-11-2009, 05:13 PM
My growing hatred towards LeBron and the Cavs is making me like the Lakers (never thought I'd see the day) I'm glad Shaq said this. Kobe >>>>>>>>>>> LeCrabDribble.

King > Adulter drama queen primadonna bitch/center killer.

How the fuck can anyone dislike the Cavs more than the Lakers? They don't win as much, and don't have as big a douchebag fanbase.

All that's bouts to change this year tho blee dat

Xylus

You're *this* close to being exiled, DOK. Having respect for and liking the Spurs is acceptable, but liking the Lakers is unforgivable.

I'm giving you a chance to take it back. JUST TAKE IT BACK, DOK.

LakeShow
do we have to go through this shit again?

I thought we agreed Kobe as the better mid-range shooter (and that's arguably)

Jordan was better in every other aspect including post up, 3pt shooting, defense, passing, play making, ballhandling, IQ, leadership and heart.

please stop with this shit

3pt shooting? I never agreed with that!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-11-2009, 05:15 PM
You're *this* close to being exiled, DOK. Having respect for and liking the Spurs is acceptable, but liking the Lakers is unforgivable.

Good point, I'm taking it back.

I don't like LA, I JUST HATE HEARING ABOUT LEBRON!!!!!

Xylus
Good point, I'm taking it back.

I don't like LA, I JUST HATE HEARING ABOUT LEBRON!!!!!

Crisis averted.

TheMACHINE

IronMexican
02-11-2009, 05:17 PM

:lol :flipoff

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-11-2009, 05:18 PM
How the fuck can anyone dislike the Cavs more than the Lakers? They don't win as much, and don't have as big a douchebag fanbase.

O but they do.

Here's my impression of a Cavs fan:

Wa Wa Wa, I'm a Cavs fan, so I'm gonna bitch and moan about Mo Williams not being an all star.

Wa wa wa, Lebron gets fouled and they never call it, Lebron never misses shots, if he misses a shot it's because the ref didn't call a foul.

I didn't know Cleveland had a basketball team prior to 2003, but now I'm DIE HARD!!!!

I hate the Celtics because they beat LeBitch so I'm gonna hate on Paul Pierce for no legit reason.

Ghazi
02-11-2009, 05:18 PM
Spurs = fluke champions

28-22 Knicks? Even this years Suns could beat teh 28-22 Knicks. Big deal, no skill required to do that.

Xylus
02-11-2009, 05:19 PM
:lol :flipoff

It's okay, IronMexican. I understand you're a Lakers fan, but no one's perfect.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-11-2009, 05:20 PM
It's okay, IronMexican. I understand you're a Lakers fan, but no one's perfect.

:lmao

TheMACHINE
02-11-2009, 05:21 PM
O but they do.

Here's my impression of a Cavs fan:

Wa Wa Wa, I'm a Cavs fan, so I'm gonna bitch and moan about Mo Williams not being an all star.

Wa wa wa, Lebron gets fouled and they never call it, Lebron never misses shots, if he misses a shot it's because the ref didn't call a foul.

I didn't know Cleveland had a basketball team prior to 2003, but now I'm DIE HARD!!!!

I hate the Celtics because they beat LeBitch so I'm gonna hate on Paul Pierce for no legit reason.

wa wa wa that was the worst call ever..what kind of refs take a game from us when theres .2 secs left wa wa wa

wa wa wa by the way, we're a No Excuses Team wa wa wa

nkdlunch
02-11-2009, 05:23 PM

when it matters, in the playoffs:

Bryant 32%
Jordan 33%

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-11-2009, 05:23 PM
Spurs = fluke champions

28-22 Knicks? Even this years Suns could beat teh 28-22 Knicks. Big deal, no skill required to do that.

That post was a special type of retarded, in order to beat the Knicks you have to get to the finals. SA got to the finals, so they got to beat a crap Eastern team.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-11-2009, 05:24 PM
wa wa wa that was the worst call ever..what kind of refs take a game from us when theres .2 secs left wa wa wa

wa wa wa by the way, we're a No Excuses Team wa wa wa

wa wa wa IT WAS A CRAB DRIBBLE!!!!

nkdlunch
02-11-2009, 05:25 PM
Spurs = fluke champions

then why didn't the mavs win it all that year? LOL

TheMACHINE
02-11-2009, 05:26 PM
wa wa wa IT WAS A CRAB DRIBBLE!!!!

wa wa wa they took my rebound away!! wa wa

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-11-2009, 05:26 PM

They would have....the Spurs just made some shots and grabbed some rebounds.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-11-2009, 05:27 PM
And Xylus, I phrased that first post wrong, I don't LIKE La, I just hate them less than I hate Cleveland.

Ghazi
02-11-2009, 05:27 PM
27-23*

Oh, and 4 rings faggot

sook
02-11-2009, 05:28 PM
Is it just me or has Ghazi turned into an SD wannabee? Why have you been on Lebron's cock so much as of late anyways?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-11-2009, 05:29 PM
wa wa wa they took my rebound away!! wa wa

wa wa wa it was a crab rebound that's how I get half my rebounds.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-11-2009, 05:29 PM
Is it just me or has Ghazi turned into an SD wannabee? Why have you been on Lebron's cock so much as of late anyways?

Because it's flat out embarrassing to be on Dirk's cock these days.

LakeShow
02-11-2009, 05:48 PM
when it matters, in the playoffs:

Bryant 32%
Jordan 33%

.5 advantage for MJ, I call that a draw. For their careers, KB - 340, Jordan - .327

Ghazi
02-11-2009, 05:50 PM
Because it's flat out embarrassing to be on Dirk's cock these days.

CHAMPIONSHIP

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-11-2009, 05:52 PM
CHAMPIONSHIP

huh?

Allanon
02-11-2009, 05:53 PM
I'd welcome ShaqFu back to the Lakers....next year for the MLE.

Get a Buyout Shaq!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-11-2009, 05:55 PM

Get a Buyout Shaq!

You wouldn't trade Odom for him?

hhml
02-11-2009, 06:08 PM
And Xylus, I phrased that first post wrong, I don't LIKE La, I just hate them less than I hate Cleveland.

Emphasis should be on "don't", not "like". It's a shame cause I thought you were on your way to being converted to a Laker fan :lol

LakeShow
02-11-2009, 06:10 PM

Get a Buyout Shaq!

+1

Allanon
02-11-2009, 06:10 PM
You wouldn't trade Odom for him?

Almost would but hell No. Shaq's making $20 million next year. That's Lamar+Ariza+Machine money right there.

Odom's cool people just like Shaq, but Shaq's got maybe 2 more seasons left in the tank, odom's got 5.

Flo-Rida
02-11-2009, 06:11 PM
I remember a poll after the rigged 2006 Finals where most of the nation thought D-Whistle the primadonna bitch was the best player in basketball.

It's clear the whistles caused a misconception that D-Whistle the primadonna sex maniac bitch is actually a good basketball player.

What now D-Whistle? No more bullshit whistles and bullshit shots creating the misconception that you're actually a worthy NBA champion.

Do you have a life? Fucking Moron.

lefty
02-11-2009, 06:14 PM

The Mavs deserve some respect; they are the 2007 regular season champs :D

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-11-2009, 06:26 PM
Emphasis should be on "don't", not "like". It's a shame cause I thought you were on your way to being converted to a Laker fan :lol

Never, Suns fan for life regardless of how bad things are about to get. One day they'll win a title.....I hope.

LakeShow
02-11-2009, 09:07 PM
Shaq and Kobe playing together again in the All Star game will be emotional. :cry

manufor3
02-11-2009, 09:51 PM
ghazi = sd's new alias

Brazil
02-11-2009, 10:11 PM
now we are sure lbj > kobe

djohn2oo8
02-12-2009, 12:00 AM
shaq is bipolar. One minute he is rappin about kobe to tell him how his ass tastes, then the next he is all kissin kobe's ass