PDA

View Full Version : okay seriously...

stretch
02-11-2009, 05:58 PM
why do people think that NBA players opinions on the skills of fellow NBA players actually mean something?

two people you have to look at for proof that its all meaningless bullshit.

Isaiah Thomas and Michael Jordan.

Two of the most amazing talents and players the game has ever seen, yet they are fucking worthless when it comes to evaluating talent.

shaq back in like 2002 said that Dirk is the second best player in the NBA. I'm a big Dirk fan, but are you fucking kidding me?

so people (kobe fans mainly) need to cut the bullshit with all the "this guy said kobe is the best player in the league, and since he plays in the league, so he obviously knows what he is talking about!" or the "kobe is better than jordan because this one players thinks so because he was once an NBA player that played with both Kobe and Jordan!"

shut the fuck up and go back to eating dick you insecure kobe loving fags

Ghazi
02-11-2009, 06:00 PM
The Big Aristotle speaks the troof

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-11-2009, 06:02 PM
The Big Aristotle speaks the troof

I might have to file a copyright infringement lawsuit if you say "troof" one more time.

j-money24
02-11-2009, 06:06 PM
wat are u talking about.
jordan gets all the love

TheProfessor
02-11-2009, 06:20 PM
I thought Thomas had a decent drafting record.

Allanon
02-11-2009, 06:22 PM
There's a difference between looking at players as an ex-player GM and actually currently playing with/against them.

NBA players are probably the best assesors of the talent they play against. Not so true when they leave the hardword for the GM's office though.

lil_penny
02-11-2009, 06:22 PM
wat are u talking about.
jordan gets all the love

Steven a smith voice "kwa-may brown"