PDA

View Full Version : Is it Weird if I hate people?

RyanLeaf
02-11-2009, 10:18 PM
I think most people are immature douchebags. Granted, I am still in college, but I cannot stand most people here. No, I dont want to join your stupid ass fucking fraternity. They all come in with the same shirts on like they are a clan for fucking Warcraft 3. Then in basketball all the douchemongers are talking trash and acting like they are nasty at basketball when they suck, and need to go sit down. Then the girls, ah yes, the fucking girls. Lets all dress in Uggs and sunglasses and recruit for our gay ass sororities. Then lets all talk the same, act the same, and dress the same! While we are at it, lets do the same fucking thing on weekends. Get drunk, go to bars and clubbing! Lets not go to concerts, comedy clubs, museums, or anything. Lets just be fucking stupid.

jaffies
02-11-2009, 10:28 PM
Find the group you hate the least, and hang with them.

JohnnySixString
02-11-2009, 10:31 PM
You're just surrounded by too much of it. You're in high school amplified. I'm assuming you probably hated everyone then too? It's good not to be one of the sheep, but don't let it bother you to the point you start thinking about obtaining weapons.

RyanLeaf
02-11-2009, 10:36 PM
You're just surrounded by too much of it. You're in high school amplified. I'm assuming you probably hated everyone then too? It's good not to be one of the sheep, but don't let it bother you to the point you start thinking about obtaining weapons.

Well I was an athlete in high school, 3 sport athlete in 4500 person school. And even then I thought people were fucking douchebags. I had like 2 friends then, even though most people thought I was some beer chugging frat boy douchebag.

College blows. Its high school x1billion. No one has grown up yet. They are so happy they are out of mommy and daddys supervision. Whoopdefucking doo. You had the first month to masturbate to that thought, get over it and grow up.

Reck
02-11-2009, 10:44 PM
Must be irony beacause you're being pretty immature and a douchebag right now.

RyanLeaf
02-11-2009, 10:45 PM

What the fuck are you talking about.

Reck
02-11-2009, 10:49 PM
You said if its wierd to hate people then went on to talk about how you think must people are immature and douchebags. Not only is that untrue, but it is also making you look immature in the process.

RyanLeaf
02-11-2009, 10:54 PM
You said if its wierd to hate people then went on to talk about how you think must people are immature and douchebags. Not only is that untrue, but it is also making you look immature in the process.

No, it is true. In College I said. And yes, most of college kids are immature and douchebags.

The Reckoning
02-11-2009, 11:14 PM
yes

spursfan09
02-11-2009, 11:14 PM
just live and let live

RuffnReadyOzStyle
02-12-2009, 01:14 AM
I think most people are immature douchebags. Granted, I am still in college, but I cannot stand most people here. No, I dont want to join your stupid ass fucking fraternity. They all come in with the same shirts on like they are a clan for fucking Warcraft 3. Then in basketball all the douchemongers are talking trash and acting like they are nasty at basketball when they suck, and need to go sit down. Then the girls, ah yes, the fucking girls. Lets all dress in Uggs and sunglasses and recruit for our gay ass sororities. Then lets all talk the same, act the same, and dress the same! While we are at it, lets do the same fucking thing on weekends. Get drunk, go to bars and clubbing! Lets not go to concerts, comedy clubs, museums, or anything. Lets just be fucking stupid.

Life gets better after 25. For now though, just find people who think in a similar way to you and enjoy their company.

Don't worry about him - he defines "immature" and "douchebag" but doesn't seem to realise it.

chode_regulator
02-12-2009, 01:33 AM
ehh....im 26 and still hate most people. maybe not hate but strong dislike. i kinda prefer being alone most of the time. especially when im drinking, which is all the time!

TDMVPDPOY
02-12-2009, 01:49 AM
go get some pussy, it will change ur mind

Cant_Be_Faded
02-12-2009, 01:53 AM
lol
I've always disliked most people. Probably why 99% of my friends are guys I've known for like over a decade. Weird is subjective. Just don't go Virginia Tech on anyone.

BTW, i knew what "uggs" were, but not that they were called "uggs" until I googled it after reading your post. LOL. Those things are so fucking three years ago. I LOL when I see chicks wearing those still.

The Reckoning
02-12-2009, 02:14 AM
you know a cool guy by whether hes wearing sambas or not.

slayermin
02-12-2009, 02:25 AM
Well, we haven't had a good serial killer in a while.

Cant_Be_Faded
02-12-2009, 02:51 AM
you know a cool guy by whether hes wearing sambas or not.

Samba owners and their respective brothers are good people in my book :tu

Actually been sporting my Spurs Adidas lately though lol

MannyIsGod
02-12-2009, 02:58 AM
You sound like an elitist. People will try to tell you that its bad but thats probably because you're just better than them. Is it weird to dislike people? Fuck no, most people are fucking morons. I think eventually you'll find people you go well with (unless you're one of the fuckheads and simply think you aren't - then you're fucked) if you stick to doing the shit you like.

Yeah dude, most people just fucking suck.

RyanLeaf
02-12-2009, 07:24 AM
You sound like an elitist. People will try to tell you that its bad but thats probably because you're just better than them. Is it weird to dislike people? Fuck no, most people are fucking morons. I think eventually you'll find people you go well with (unless you're one of the fuckheads and simply think you aren't - then you're fucked) if you stick to doing the shit you like.

Yeah dude, most people just fucking suck.

Nah, its not elitist. Its hate, hate was the wrong word to use. But strong dislike and don't respect. I cant stand college kids. They all have to try and impress. I met one girl in class, and her trying to impress me was that she went to the bars and clubs and a frat party in one night. And that she got drunk. Right, like thats really fucking impressive. No one gives a shit you got drunk, every single person in college does, stop making a big fucking deal out of it. Make a big deal if you got a fucking museum or comedy club. Something no one does.

Homeland Security
02-12-2009, 07:47 AM
So they are frivolous immature douchebags, and you are a judgmental snobbish immature douchebag. "Ooh look at me I like to go to museums and comedy clubs, so I'm better than you." No, you're not. Most people who lack social skills, such as the ability to get along with others, see it as something to work on. On account of your being an immature douchebag, you see it as a badge of honor. Basically, you suck.

Rogue
02-12-2009, 08:29 AM
son don't ever underestimate those young guys surrounding you, maybe our next president will come out from that gang. I mean, you may also become our 47th or 48th president one day.

don't hate them, son, they are human beings just like us. we don't need to hate anyone in our life, they live in their lives while we live in ours. just let alone those you hate.

mrsmaalox
02-12-2009, 10:02 AM
Just curious: what is it that makes you so much better than them?

SpursStalker
02-12-2009, 10:54 AM

:lol

Gessssssh tell us how you really feel.

DisAsTerBot
02-12-2009, 10:56 AM

i have a friend who thinks along these same lines. I'm probably one of his only friends because he alienates himself by trying so hard to not do what other people do. Then he bitches and moans how everyone is so stupid and conformist and he's so different and unique......He's a really nice guy but his thought process is unbearable at times cause he can't just enjoy himself, he always has to tell me why something sucks or why this or that is stupid. ..If you're really so much more mature and cool than everyone else, their actions wouldn't even phase you

EricB
02-12-2009, 11:02 AM

I don't know if its only on my screen, but on the thread bar one page back showing all the threads theres a red X and it says "elitist douchebag"

JudynTX
02-12-2009, 11:05 AM

I don't know if its only on my screen, but on the thread bar one page back showing all the threads theres a red X and it says "elitist douchebag"

I see it too. :lol And "typical dumb sequ thread"

florige
02-12-2009, 11:37 AM
I'm still not buying that this person isn't a troll. lol

mrsmaalox
02-12-2009, 12:00 PM

I'm with you Flo :tu

Dr. Gonzo
02-12-2009, 12:41 PM
I hate people that think they know everything. From music, art, "films", science, politics, sports, philosophy, literature, theology, etc....I fucking can't stand people like that. There are several on this board and many more in real life that I fucking hate because of this.

RyanLeaf
02-12-2009, 12:54 PM
So they are frivolous immature douchebags, and you are a judgmental snobbish immature douchebag. "Ooh look at me I like to go to museums and comedy clubs, so I'm better than you." No, you're not. Most people who lack social skills, such as the ability to get along with others, see it as something to work on. On account of your being an immature douchebag, you see it as a badge of honor. Basically, you suck.

You are a fucktard. I get along with people, but I am not friends with them. They are fake on the outside, something your fuckface cant comprehend and is just as plastic and douchey as them

chode_regulator
02-12-2009, 12:55 PM

i lost track of who is and isnt a troll a long time ago. its too hard to try to keep up anymore.

RyanLeaf
02-12-2009, 12:55 PM
i have a friend who thinks along these same lines. I'm probably one of his only friends because he alienates himself by trying so hard to not do what other people do. Then he bitches and moans how everyone is so stupid and conformist and he's so different and unique......He's a really nice guy but his thought process is unbearable at times cause he can't just enjoy himself, he always has to tell me why something sucks or why this or that is stupid. ..If you're really so much more mature and cool than everyone else, their actions wouldn't even phase you

Im not bitching to be different. I am bitching to be yourself and not trying to fit a fucking image and relax. Jack Johnson Style.

I dont understand why you goons cant comprehend this.

DisAsTerBot
02-12-2009, 01:03 PM
Im not bitching to be different. I am bitching to be yourself and not trying to fit a fucking image and relax. Jack Johnson Style.

because you spewing your hate and telling them (or us) what is and isn't impressive is just as immature and lame as them trying to impress you or anyone else

Red Hawk #21
02-12-2009, 01:39 PM
You need to relax buddy

phxspurfan
02-12-2009, 01:44 PM
This smoke break was brought to you by RyanLeaf

CuckingFunt
02-12-2009, 02:25 PM
Being annoyed with the frat boy/sorority girl type is perfectly normal.

Seeking out people with whom you can actually connect and who have more in common with you (they are out there, believe me) is to be encouraged.

But channeling that frustration into hate, especially based on features that are so superficial, is just silly. The line between selective and unnecessarily judgmental is remarkably thin.

mrsmaalox
02-12-2009, 04:02 PM

What is this "Jack Johnson Style"?! I thought you wanted people to be different and not try to fit a fucking image?! But you can use Jack Johnson's style?! :rolleyes

tHe210rObInHoOd
02-12-2009, 05:53 PM
Wear dark sunglasses so you don't have to see them, and blast your i-pod so you don't have to hear them. done deal.

RyanLeaf
02-13-2009, 12:52 AM
What is this "Jack Johnson Style"?! I thought you wanted people to be different and not try to fit a fucking image?! But you can use Jack Johnson's style?! :rolleyes

Jack Johnson doesn't have a style chief. His style is relaxing and being yourself.

Goodcall though, and I love the eyeroll