PDA

View Full Version : ...it was only the kings but...

robbie380
02-11-2009, 11:04 PM
man the rockets looked really damn good on defense without t-mac. they got lazy at the end but it felt good watching a game where the other team couldn't score. we haven't had too many of those games this year...especially when t-mac has been lumbering around the court.

sook
02-11-2009, 11:06 PM
so what? I for one don't buyinto their crap anymore.

THey win one.
They lose one.

It will carry on for the rest of the season.

robbie380
02-11-2009, 11:08 PM
so what? I for one don't buyinto their crap anymore.

THey win one.
They lose one.

It will carry on for the rest of the season.

true but they have played their best ball with t-mac out of the lineup.

sook
02-11-2009, 11:09 PM
true but they have played their best ball with t-mac out of the lineup.

i hope you're right. Now if we can just snag hinrich or someone at the deadline :bang

Ghazi
02-11-2009, 11:13 PM
Dude, it was the fucking Kings

djohn2oo8
02-11-2009, 11:17 PM
The offense looked good because the ball was moving freely. First thing rox need to fix for second half, trade battier since he clearly is not the defender or shooter of the past. Next, see if Vince for Artest is still in discussions. Third, start winning on the road at the shitty teams places. Rox should go hard after Raymond Felton.

sook
02-11-2009, 11:19 PM

You actually take the time out to write a whole paragraph with some gay title like the beloved mavs when you play the thunder so suck some rocket cock!

Ghazi
02-11-2009, 11:23 PM
Im just saying, the original poster shouldnt act like a corner is turned or anything after beating hte Kings.

The Kings are bad offensively, every team is expected to look good defensively against them :D.

sook
02-11-2009, 11:25 PM
Im just saying, the original poster shouldnt act like a corner is turned or anything after beating hte Kings.

The Kings are bad offensively, every team is expected to look good defensively against them :D.

yea and so are we at this point!! :D

robbie380
02-11-2009, 11:25 PM

rofl...did you even read the title of the thread?

here it is again for your blind ass

...it was only the kings but...

Ghazi
02-11-2009, 11:40 PM
The MAVS look good on D against the Queens too.

disclaimer: the mavs are bad @ D

Kai
02-11-2009, 11:41 PM
We've looked better, and we've looked worse. It's a 'meh' game to me. I don't think we've necessarily "turned any corners", but getting a W after losing to the Grizz and Bucks feels good no matter what.

djohn2oo8
02-11-2009, 11:48 PM
so what trades do you guys think will be made, if any?

robbie380
02-11-2009, 11:51 PM
The MAVS look good on D against the Queens too.

disclaimer: the mavs are bad @ D

and the rockets have actually played better defense this year without t-mac in the lineup....that's all my point was. do you need to bitch about every point that is made?

Indazone
02-12-2009, 12:15 AM
We are better than playing an injured T-Mac. He can't jump, can't shoot, is scared to go to the hole but yet tries to create and be the T-Mac of old. T-Mac can help us if he gets back to playing like he did with Van Gundy. I wouldn't want to bring him back unless he's 100%. Why mess with what's working.

Rogue
02-12-2009, 12:52 AM
enough, it's time to discuss what name do you guys think will fit tmac's baby most. tmac is likely to start to practise in 36 weeks, after giving birth to his own baby. I mean, he suspects his wife has affairs so he has decided to have a son which is biologically his own.

djohn2oo8
02-12-2009, 09:36 AM
enough, it's time to discuss what name do you guys think will fit tmac's baby most. tmac is likely to start to practise in 36 weeks, after giving birth to his own baby. I mean, he suspects his wife has affairs so he has decided to have a son which is biologically his own.

Talk shit all you want, just hope dallas doesn't lose by 60 tonight.

dirk4mvp
02-12-2009, 10:10 AM
Talk shit all you want, just hope dallas doesn't lose by 60 tonight.

Are you mad that Rogue just raped you?