PDA

View Full Version : You want to trade Duncan?

41times
02-12-2009, 10:53 AM
Is there anybody in the River City that has enough guts to back a Duncan trade?

Duncan for Amare and Dudley works number wise.

The spurs save 3 million per year. They get 6.5 years younger at the position as well as more athletic plus they get a really bright young guy that they can use now (in place of Finley)

Think about it, the Spurs would be a force in the West for 7-8 more years with Amare.

or is the Sacred Cow just to sacred?

Destro
02-12-2009, 10:56 AM
Amare doesn't have any brains

TDMVPDPOY
02-12-2009, 10:57 AM

The spurs save 3 million per year. They get 6.5 years younger at the position as well as more athletic plus they get a really bright young guy that they can use now (in place of Finley)

Think about it, the Spurs would be a force in the West for 7-8 more years with Amare.

whose going to anchor the defense?

amare doesnt anchor shit....

DisAsTerBot
02-12-2009, 10:58 AM
we play this thing called defense in sa..........amare is still trying to figure out what "d" means...

celldweller
02-12-2009, 10:59 AM
...or is the Sacred Cow just to sacred?

Will keep the old cow. Thanks. :lol

Rogue
02-12-2009, 11:01 AM

Great, I would trade Duncan for Dampier and stackhouse if I were buford. It's really time for spurs to consider rebuilding their stained team.

I. Hustle
02-12-2009, 11:03 AM
LOL yeah lets just trade the franchise player who helped keep the Spurs in SA and is a perrenial all-star who also happens to have one of the highest bb IQ's in the league for Amaretard

I. Hustle
02-12-2009, 11:04 AM
Great, I would trade Duncan for Dampier and stackhouse if I were buford. It's really time for spurs to consider rebuilding their stained team.

:lol Yeah that sounds fair

coyotes_geek
02-12-2009, 11:04 AM

A force, yes. A championship contender, no. I'll take 4 more years of being a contender with Duncan over 7-8 years of being a 2nd round of the playoffs team with Amare.

Blake
02-12-2009, 11:08 AM
A force, yes. A championship contender, no. I'll take 4 more years of being a contender with Duncan over 7-8 years of being a 2nd round of the playoffs team with Amare.

+1

I also think it's backwards. The Spurs will be a force with TD for 7 more years while if they had Amare, they might be a contender for 4 more.

players that play above the rim like Amare usually have a shorter shelf life than guys that are successful on the post below the rim like Duncan.

hater
02-12-2009, 11:09 AM
:lmao

for Amare? :lmao :lmao :lmao

koriwhat
02-12-2009, 11:11 AM
i think it's funny only dumbass mav fans are proposing TD trades and trying to tell us how "bad" the spurs are or will be... worry about your own shitty team before you look at our championship caliber team!

DMX7
02-12-2009, 11:13 AM

Duncan helps win championships, Amare helps make the playoffs.

dmac
02-12-2009, 11:14 AM

Is it just me or does this guy not have the Spurs best interest in mind?

Who get's to polish the Mav's Larry O'Brien this week?

mathbzh
02-12-2009, 11:17 AM
I didn't check the numbers but Duncan+Oberto for Eddy Curry+Jerome James+Malik Rose should work:rolleyes

Chomag
02-12-2009, 11:19 AM
Sure, why not. Duncan is a useless scrub anyway :rolleyes

stéphane
02-12-2009, 11:23 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

m33p0
02-12-2009, 11:23 AM
:lol :lmao

EricB
02-12-2009, 11:25 AM
If I were Mavs fan, I'd worry about making the playoffs before worrying about the team that is 5 games in the loss column up on anyone else and running away with the division.

DPG21920
02-12-2009, 11:27 AM
I would only trade Duncan for Lebron or Dwight Howard.

koriwhat
02-12-2009, 11:30 AM

i wouldn't but i understand where you are coming from... i could care less if we win nothing from here on out as long as duncan retires a spur! same goes for manu.

mathbzh
02-12-2009, 11:31 AM
About Amare:
Offensively he is an amazing talent... But I don't want him in a Spurs uniform... NEVER
Not Even if an "Amare for Bonner" trade was possible.
He has no defense but I could accept that.
The problem is that this guy is a cancer, he would ruined the team first mentality, would complain about his number of touches...

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-12-2009, 11:32 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

This might be one of the funniest threads ever.

PLEASE, SAN ANTONIO, I BEG YOU, PLEASE DO THAT TRADE!!!!

mathbzh
02-12-2009, 11:35 AM
I don't want to trade Duncan, not even for Lebron.
Only case I would consider:
If at some point the Spurs sucks, I would accept to trade Duncan to a contender against young talent and expiring contract, so he can retire with one last ring (A trade with a team like Portland would be a possibility).

coyotes_geek
02-12-2009, 11:43 AM

Make it Lebron AND Dwight Howard and then I'd pull the trigger.

Yuixafun
02-12-2009, 11:44 AM
I don't want to trade Duncan, not even for Lebron.
Only case I would consider:
If at some point the Spurs sucks, I would accept to trade Duncan to a contender against young talent and expiring contract, so he can retire with one last ring (A trade with a team like Portland would be a possibility).

Right on. Duncan for what he's done for the franchise must retire a Spur.

And in the event, that he feels he needs to keep going, then we do him right while helping ourselves.

Classy all the way.

coyotes_geek
+1

I also think it's backwards. The Spurs will be a force with TD for 7 more years while if they had Amare, they might be a contender for 4 more.

players that play above the rim like Amare usually have a shorter shelf life than guys that are successful on the post below the rim like Duncan.

Good point. All those years of high flying dunks sure look like they've worn on TMac.

41times
Is it just me or does this guy not have the Spurs best interest in mind?

Who get's to polish the Mav's Larry O'Brien this week?

Hey the Spurs are my 2nd favorite team and my wife is from San Antonio plus i might be moving down there at the end of the year. So i do root for the Spurs.

And for the record Duncan did not win all those championships by himself.

I know Amare does not play as good defense as Duncan but his scoring and shooting %'s are better. Plus like I said he gives you 6 more years of good ball. And you can get another player in the deal that helps the Spurs as well.

I know the Spurs probably won't consider it. But sometimes you have to look down the road a few years. Becasue in a few years the Lakers will still be rolling on with Kobe, Bynum, Gasol etc. and Portland is up and coming fast and they are really young, the Hornets are young so it's gonn be tough to compete with those guys in 2-3 years if you are older and slower. The Mavs are a prime example of that and they have no shot in a few years when everybody is ancient.

Anyway, not trying to upset everyone, just thinking outside the box a little.

Dex
02-12-2009, 11:45 AM
No.

Blake
02-12-2009, 11:46 AM
if we traded Duncan for LeBron, LBJ would be the tallest player and would have to play some center.

I. Hustle
02-12-2009, 11:49 AM
I worked the numbers in my head and Dirk for JV works straight up.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-12-2009, 11:54 AM
I know Amare does not play as good defense as Duncan but his scoring and shooting %'s are better. Plus like I said he gives you 6 more years of good ball. And you can get another player in the deal that helps the Spurs as well.

That's a complete understatement, Tim Duncan is a first team all NBA defender (or was at least) and Amare is one of the worst defenders in the NBA. Don't try to tell me he isn't, I watch that idiot play a lot more than you do.

The shooting % and scoring comparison the most assonine argument ever, Amare gets his points mostly because of easy baskets off pick and rolls and mismatches created by the offense. Duncan gets almost of his points off shots he created for himself without an unorthodox offensive system or one of the best passers and pick and roll point guards the NBA has ever seen.

Also, anyone who knows anything about anything knows Tim Duncan is special because he makes his teammates better. Amare makes his teammates worse.

FINALLY, DID I MENTION TIM DUNCAN HAS 4 TITLES AND AMARE HAS NONE?

mathbzh
02-12-2009, 11:55 AM
2 titles?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-12-2009, 11:58 AM
2 titles?

It was a typo, I edited it.

phxspurfan
02-12-2009, 12:00 PM
if we traded Duncan for LeBron, LBJ would be the tallest player and would have to play some center.

Why do people call him LBJ? He's not the 36th President of the United States. Heck, those aren't even his initials.

Just call him LeBroom...that one suits him better :]

JamStone
02-12-2009, 12:02 PM
I believe there were a contingent of Spurs fans that would have seriously considered trading Duncan for Greg Oden before this season started.

mathbzh
02-12-2009, 12:02 PM
It was a typo, I edited it.

OK...
I didn't know if you was referring to :
- 4 titles
- 2 MVP
- 3 Finals MVP
:king

Brazil
02-12-2009, 12:06 PM
Nice, now we have a trade thread for all the cast of the sas only Ducan was missing it wasn't fair.

Now trade Duncan for Amare...:king

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-12-2009, 12:07 PM
OK...
I didn't know if you was referring to :
- 4 titles
- 2 MVP
- 3 Finals MVP
:king

And somehow LeOverrated has a combined 0 titles, MVP's and finals MVP's, but is way better.

lebomb
02-12-2009, 12:14 PM
Not only NO, but HELL TO THA NAW!!!!

DPG21920
02-12-2009, 12:21 PM
Make it Lebron AND Dwight Howard and then I'd pull the trigger.

That better be a joke. I can say with some confidence that the Spurs would trade Duncan for either of those players right now, if somehow it were offered. Of course it would be hard, it would be emotional, but the Spurs and Tim would understand it is in the best interest for the future of the organization.

Blake
02-12-2009, 12:23 PM
That better be a joke. I can say with some confidence that the Spurs would trade Duncan for either of those players right now, if somehow it were offered. Of course it would be hard, it would be emotional, but the Spurs and Tim would understand it is in the best interest for the future of the organization.

I can say with confidence you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

rascal
02-12-2009, 12:32 PM
No, Duncan is far better than Amare.

MarHill
02-12-2009, 12:51 PM
Hey the Spurs are my 2nd favorite team and my wife is from San Antonio plus i might be moving down there at the end of the year. So i do root for the Spurs.

And for the record Duncan did not win all those championships by himself.

I know the Spurs probably won't consider it. But sometimes you have to look down the road a few years. Becasue in a few years the Lakers will still be rolling on with Kobe, Bynum, Gasol etc. and Portland is up and coming fast and they are really young, the Hornets are young so it's gonn be tough to compete with those guys in 2-3 years if you are older and slower. The Mavs are a prime example of that and they have no shot in a few years when everybody is ancient.

Anyway, not trying to upset everyone, just thinking outside the box a little.

There's something called thinking outside the box and there's something call stupidity!

As this thread is......

The Spurs are a legitimate championship contender as constructed and trading Duncan would change that whole dynamic.

It's funny how people get so bored with winning...that they are willing to change what is working and is still working.

And it's easy to write "well you must think about the future" but doing things prematurely is just as bad.

But hey...I guess winning 4 championships is enough and being a contender for the last 10 years doesn't matter. Let's trade our franchise player for the sake of trading him.

Thank God...that RC & Pop doesn't read this forum for suggestions like this.

:bang

Dex
02-12-2009, 12:52 PM
Does a bird trade away its wings?

Does the earth trade away the sky?

Does the night trade away the stars?

Thus....is Tim Duncan.

MarHill
02-12-2009, 12:53 PM
I believe there were a contingent of Spurs fans that would have seriously considered trading Duncan for Greg Oden before this season started.

Jamstone,

Then those Spurs fans are stupid...if they posted that!

I'm sorry I don't like to call anyone stupid....but that makes no sense!!

DPG21920
02-12-2009, 12:53 PM

Please explain.

Blake
02-12-2009, 01:04 PM
Please explain.

You, DPG21920, have no clue about what you, DPG21920, are talking about.

DPG21920
02-12-2009, 01:07 PM
You, DPG21920, have no clue about what you, DPG21920, are talking about.

Please explain. Are you trying to say that the Spurs would not trade Duncan if they were offered either Dwight Howard or Lebron?

Blake
02-12-2009, 01:11 PM
The Spurs would not trade Duncan for either LBJ or Howard

admiralfats
02-12-2009, 01:13 PM
i just want to add my name to the list of people who thinks this is a really stupid idea.

Gutter92
02-12-2009, 01:14 PM
Yea, we get 6.5 years younger in the PF position but about 15 years younger in the Brain position.

pawe
02-12-2009, 01:16 PM
Ban this motherhumper!

DPG21920
02-12-2009, 01:16 PM
The Spurs would not trade Duncan for either LBJ or Howard

Why do you think that? You do not even think they would consider it?

BlackSwordsMan
02-12-2009, 01:18 PM
turrible thread knucklehead

Blake
02-12-2009, 01:24 PM
Why do you think that? You do not even think they would consider it?

No. Why would they?

TDMVPDPOY
02-12-2009, 01:26 PM
trading tim duncan? there goes 99% of spurs fans.....

rasho8
02-12-2009, 01:31 PM

Umm.. lets see...you have Dirt right? mYeah copared to Duncan he sucks... and you wont trade him.

So why the hell would we treade a perrenial AllStar with 4 championships who is the heart and soul of this team and sets the tone for the selfless w3ay this team preforms?

Youre an idiot.

:nope:nope:nope

mathbzh
02-12-2009, 02:02 PM
I didn't check the numbers but Duncan+Oberto for Eddy Curry+Jerome James+Malik Rose should work:rolleyes

It works:hat

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bhldyl

purist
02-12-2009, 02:07 PM

I thought this idea was from a troll. Then I saw it was a Mavs fan, and now i understand. This is the kind of move Cuban would make and then a year later fire his coach for not getting them a championship.

Just stupid.

DAF86
02-12-2009, 02:20 PM

I would rather cheer for a championship caliber team for two or three years than just a good one for 7.

DAF86
02-12-2009, 02:22 PM
trading tim duncan? there goes 99% of spurs fans.....

Actually I think there goes 99% of our championship hopes but in terms of fans I think the we'd lose more if the one that gets traded is Manu.

DPG21920
02-12-2009, 02:33 PM
No. Why would they?

If you are looking to get value, have a chance to win now and for the future they would do it.

Lebron and Dwight are going to be the best players in the league for many years. They are true franchise players that do not come around very often.

spurspf
02-12-2009, 02:43 PM
If you are looking to get value, have a chance to win now and for the future they would do it.

Lebron and Dwight are going to be the best players in the league for many years. They are true franchise players that do not come around very often.

Maybe, but the ATT would burn down after that.

jdiggy0424
02-12-2009, 02:55 PM
"Amare is a great defensive presence that could anchor any defense."

*hint: if you cant detect the sarcasm then its time u pick another forum.*

TD>S.T.A.T.

ClingingMars
02-12-2009, 02:57 PM
i think it's funny only dumbass mav fans are proposing TD trades and trying to tell us how "bad" the spurs are or will be... worry about your own shitty team before you look at our championship caliber team!

SpursDynasty
02-12-2009, 02:57 PM
Duncan is untouchable until he retires or seriously declines. He's one of only two 20/10 players in the league. A 20/10 player in his 12th season, we'll keep him.

I would be willing to move Manu or Parker for a big.

Tony vs. Manu, who would you rather trade?

DPG21920
02-12-2009, 03:03 PM
Maybe, but the ATT would burn down after that.

This is just interesting conversation, there is no way the Cavs or the Magic would ever offer that. Do you really think fans would be that upset if they traded Duncan and landed Lebron or Dwight?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-12-2009, 03:06 PM
Duncan is untouchable until he retires or seriously declines. He's one of only two 20/10 players in the league. A 20/10 player in his 12th season, we'll keep him.

I would be willing to move Manu or Parker for a big.

This year, I would take Manu and trade Parker (I have no opinion towards either one). overall I keep Parker but that's a different story.

A shooting guard with the court vision, off the dribble ability and intensity of Manu is a lot harder to come by than a combo guard who has average court vision and is good largely due to the pick and roll with Duncan.

When the game is on the line, Manu gets the ball. Not Parker.

spurspf
02-12-2009, 03:11 PM
This is just interesting conversation, there is no way the Cavs or the Magic would ever offer that. Do you really think fans would be that upset if they traded Duncan and landed Lebron or Dwight?

Yes I do and here is why. The Spurs owe Tim any cent of loyalty you can think of. And I agree that the Cavs or Magic would be stupid to offer the trade, I just think the Spurs would be dumber to agree.

braeden0613
02-12-2009, 03:13 PM
I'm gonna have to change my sig

ClingingMars
02-12-2009, 03:16 PM
dumbest thread ever

-Mars

Blake
02-12-2009, 03:17 PM

they already have value and they already have a real chance to win a championship for the next 4-5 years, so no they would not.

a trade for LeBron blows up the team because the team would have to trade Manu or Tony to get some front line help and the Spurs become the Cavs-West which so far means squat.

Not to mention the off the court drama that comes with LBJ. We'd never know if he really would want to stay in small market SA or head to NY.

a trade for Howard lessens the Spurs chances of winning rings for the next few years and the payoff you are talking about wouldn't come until probably until 2013 when Tim finally starts declining.

Blake
02-12-2009, 03:22 PM

I'd trade SpursDynasty

DPG21920
02-12-2009, 03:26 PM
they already have value and they already have a real chance to win a championship for the next 4-5 years, so no they would not.

a trade for LeBron blows up the team because the team would have to trade Manu or Tony to get some front line help and the Spurs become the Cavs-West which so far means squat.

Not to mention the off the court drama that comes with LBJ. We'd never know if he really would want to stay in small market SA or head to NY.

a trade for Howard lessens the Spurs chances of winning rings for the next few years and the payoff you are talking about wouldn't come until probably until 2013 when Tim finally starts declining.

You are looking too much into it. Big Z and Anderson are not that great of a front line anyways and the Cavs still have a great record. Big Z, Anderson and Wallace aren't that much better then KT, Oberto and Bonner. So if you give Lebron about = value in the front court but get to pair him with Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili and Mason, that is wayyy better than the Cavs team he has now.

I somewhat agree with your "4-5" year window with Duncan, but that is you predicting no decline. How do you know this for sure? You know Dwight and Lebron are getting better and despite what you say about Dwight, the Spurs could win now with him as well. He is a different player obviously, but if Dwight was here right now instead of Duncan, the Spurs would still be in contention.

vander
02-12-2009, 03:33 PM

that's pretty much how it works.

RESPECT

I don't care how much he declines or what we could get for him, I want the greatest PF in NBA history to have been a Career Spur

Blake
02-12-2009, 03:34 PM
You are looking too much into it.

so would the Spurs

Big Z and Anderson are not that great of a front line anyways and the Cavs still have a great record.

and zero rings

So if you give Lebron about = value in the front court but get to pair him with Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili and Mason, that is wayyy better than the Cavs team he has now.

you won't get to pair him with Tony, Manu and Mason.

I somewhat agree with your "4-5" year window with Duncan, but that is you predicting no decline. How do you know this for sure?

because Tim's game isn't based on sheer athleticism.

You know Dwight and Lebron are getting better and despite what you say about Dwight, the Spurs could win now with him as well.

games yes, championship not for a while.

He is a different player obviously, but if Dwight was here right now instead of Duncan, the Spurs would still be in contention.

but would be bounced by the Lakers in 4.

SpursWench21
02-12-2009, 03:39 PM
Bahahahahahahahahah.....wait, wait, let me catch my breath.....hheeheehahahahahahahahh!!!!:lol

Absolutely not....never. not for anyone. no logic or argument is necessary...next thread

DPG21920
02-12-2009, 03:45 PM
so would the Spurs

and zero rings

How long have these guys been in the league? That is not an apples to apples comparison.

you won't get to pair him with Tony, Manu and Mason.

Why not? If we are saying trade Tim for Lebron, do TP and Manu and Mason just vanish into thin air?

because Tim's game isn't based on sheer athleticism.

This means for sure that he can go on as long as you said. Is this a fact? Have all players whose games are not based on sheer athleticism played much longer and been more effective than those who rely on their athleticism?

games yes, championship not for a while.

How do you know this? The Magic were doing very well before Nelson got hurt, have beat the best teams in the league and have playoff experience.

but would be bounced by the Lakers in 4.

Like the Spurs were bounced in 5 last year kind of?

Blake
02-12-2009, 03:55 PM
How long have these guys been in the league? That is not an apples to apples comparison.

it's definitely apples to oranges.

Why not? If we are saying trade Tim for Lebron, do TP and Manu and Mason just vanish into thin air?

as I already said, they get traded for front court help.

This means for sure that he can go on as long as you said. Is this a fact?

just like it's a fact that trading Tim away gives the Spurs a better shot in the long run at rings.

Have all players whose games are not based on sheer athleticism played much longer and been more effective than those who rely on their athleticism?

I'm sure you can find a few.

How do you know this? The Magic were doing very well before Nelson got hurt, have beat the best teams in the league and have playoff experience.

How do you know the trade would work out better for the Spurs?

The Magic have won zero titles and there is no guarantee that Howard's gamne translates to the Spurs philosophy. Unless you have a guarantee that I'm unaware of.

Like the Spurs were bounced in 5 last year kind of?

no, Manu wasn't 100%. To avoid you droppin another lame "how do you know for sure" I'll say even with a healthy Manu, the Spurs PROBABLY get bounced in 4 with Howard.

You don't know jack squat and you're willing to take gambles based on your own stupid possibilities. You'd make a great GM for the Suns.

bdictjames
02-12-2009, 04:10 PM
Do you really want to see Duncan in a Suns jersey?

DPG21920
02-12-2009, 04:12 PM
it's definitely apples to oranges.

as I already said, they get traded for front court help.

just like it's a fact that trading Tim away gives the Spurs a better shot in the long run at rings.

I'm sure you can find a few.

How do you know the trade would work out better for the Spurs?

The Magic have won zero titles and there is no guarantee that Howard's gamne translates to the Spurs philosophy. Unless you have a guarantee that I'm unaware of.

no, Manu wasn't 100%. To avoid you droppin another lame "how do you know for sure" I'll say even with a healthy Manu, the Spurs PROBABLY get bounced in 4 with Howard.

You don't know jack squat and you're willing to take gambles based on your own stupid possibilities. You'd make a great GM for the Suns.

Empty vessels often make the loudest noises. If you cannot have a debate without getting upset, that shows you have your own personal hangups.

Strike
02-12-2009, 04:45 PM
Why do people call him LBJ? He's not the 36th President of the United States. Heck, those aren't even his initials.

Thank you. :toast

DPG21920
02-12-2009, 04:46 PM
Why do people call Kobe "the black Mamba", he is not even a serpent.

Strike
02-12-2009, 04:50 PM

RESPECT

I don't care how much he declines or what we could get for him, I want the greatest PF in NBA history to have been a Career Spur

Exactly. Want another example? David Robinson.

DPG21920
02-12-2009, 04:55 PM
Exactly. Want another example? David Robinson.

Didn't the Spurs almost trade D-Rob?

Mal
02-12-2009, 05:07 PM
wtf ? 4 pages of Duncan trade idea ? Idea of trading for Amare ?

C`mon guys close that pathetic thread

Blake
02-12-2009, 05:13 PM
Empty vessels often make the loudest noises. If you cannot have a debate without getting upset, that shows you have your own personal hangups.

pfft. :rolleyes

If you think that calling you an idiot is getting upset, then you are an idiot.

sixel
02-12-2009, 05:17 PM
I would trade Duncan for bosh

Xylus
02-12-2009, 05:19 PM
Duncan and George Hill for Shaq and Amare. I know the numbers don't work, but what the hell.

DPG21920
02-12-2009, 05:25 PM
pfft. :rolleyes

If you think that calling you an idiot is getting upset, then you are an idiot.

http://www.nonoise.org/hearing/noisecon/a4prince.gif

Old School 44
02-12-2009, 05:41 PM
Tim Duncan can and will stay as long as he wants. He will retire a Spur. The Spurs owe him that much.

James or Howard for Duncan is not going be offered up from any of the teams perspective, so why go there.

Blake
02-12-2009, 05:43 PM
http://www.nonoise.org/hearing/noisecon/a4prince.gif

:td weak

you suck

duncan>howard

quentin_compson
02-12-2009, 05:47 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6yMj0JGLWs

DPG21920
02-12-2009, 06:09 PM
:td weak

you suck

duncan>howard

Duncan is better than Howard, why are you saying things everyone knows? Can you quote where I said Howard is better than Duncan? Quit being an emo d-bag.

You are an Empty Vessel and a joke of a human.

Thomas82
02-12-2009, 06:23 PM
Will keep the old cow. Thanks. :lol

Amen to that. You don't get rid of Tim Duncan for ANYBODY.

Spursfan092120
02-12-2009, 06:59 PM

:smchode:

Of course you would...you're a Mavs fan..you'd love the Spurs to be destroyed.

Ditty
02-12-2009, 08:20 PM
I still hate the mavs

i dont know why there a joke

Fernando TD21
02-12-2009, 09:51 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

i wouldn't but i understand where you are coming from... i could care less if we win nothing from here on out as long as duncan retires a spur! same goes for manu.

Actually I think there goes 99% of our championship hopes but in terms of fans I think the we'd lose more if the one that gets traded is Manu.

RESPECT

I agree with all of the above.:toast

Yorae
02-12-2009, 10:57 PM
This could be a classic.....

PURO SAN ANTO 210!
02-12-2009, 11:51 PM
U must be crazy! U must be related to cuban, hahaha!!!!!!

Agloco
02-12-2009, 11:54 PM

Both of you swinging on the nuts of champions.....

Priceless..

Deimosfobos
02-13-2009, 12:07 AM

Perfect answer

Besides, I love Timy, I dislike Amare.

baseline bum
02-13-2009, 12:07 AM
LMAO @ the thought of the Spurs pulling off their own Kidd trade. Buford will leave those for Dallas and Phoenix.

wisnub
02-13-2009, 12:47 AM

Duncan is what Spurs is all about. He will be retired in Spurs. Every team got sacred player like Lakers got Kobe and Spurs got Duncan. Those players are not going anywhere. I understand your intention for rebuilding. I have though it as well, but Amare is not a good franchise player. He can score but he is definitely not a franchise player or else Suns will not move him but made him cornerstone of the team. Only Lebron or Howard will worth Duncan or in other word: Duncan is what Spurs is all about....

LEONARD
02-14-2009, 11:13 AM

So Dwight Howard is 20.5 / 14 but he sucks? Makes sense... :rollin

FUCKING MORON

Ghost Writer
02-14-2009, 11:20 AM
The Spurs are not trading Duncan and no general manager would trade a younger franchise player for him anyway.

Is this really the quality of the posts these days?