PDA

View Full Version : How much would it take for Finley to sell the compromising pics he has of Pop?

50 cent
02-12-2009, 02:30 PM
I think we should start a fund.

This guy should be buried on the bench or released, yet Pop continues to play him so Finley obviously has something on Pop.

Finley pass on an open shot last night that could have won the Spurs the game and instead dumps it off to Parker who has to try to create and throw up a prayer. WTF??

Like Bonner said the other night, "Pop removes all pressure. If you don't shoot when open, you sit on the bench."

Why doesn't that apply to Finley? I'm so fucking sick of Finley.

koriwhat
02-12-2009, 03:38 PM
i concur.

ClingingMars
02-12-2009, 03:39 PM
he shouldn't be traded, he still has it, he just made a huge mistake last night.

-Mars

phxspurfan
02-12-2009, 03:42 PM
Regular season loss to a bad team following some emotional wins over really good teams...sounds like my Spurs

koriwhat
02-12-2009, 04:01 PM
i like finley... i think he's great but he lacks confidence from time to time which is a bummer. where's the finley who had the fire in his eyes during that PO run vs dallas back in 06?

xtremesteven33
02-12-2009, 04:03 PM
Finley defines the word "Streaky"

Juanobili
02-12-2009, 04:09 PM
Who knows, Finley may get hot sooner or later and we'll kick ourselves in the ass for questioning Pop. Not the first time it's happened.

EricB
02-12-2009, 05:02 PM
:lmao

Most retarded thread ever.

Where was this thread in January when he was tearing the shit out of the nets?

Seriously?

Why not have the juevos to pull it out then?

hater
02-12-2009, 05:24 PM
Who knows, Finley may get hot sooner or later and we'll kick ourselves in the ass for questioning Pop. Not the first time it's happened.

dude when is the last time Finley has gotten "hot" in a big game or playoffs????

yeah, he will rarely make a needed 3. But we have Mason now or even Bonner.

I like Finley but I rather have Bowen out there or even try out Hariston/Udoka some.

ambchang
02-12-2009, 05:25 PM
If you want compromising pix of Pop, you pay for it. I would imagine the rest of ST aren't that interested.

EricB
02-12-2009, 05:29 PM
dude when is the last time Finley has gotten "hot" in a big game or playoffs????

yeah, he will rarely make a needed 3. But we have Mason now or even Bonner.

I like Finley but I rather have Bowen out there or even try out Hariston/Udoka some.

Uh, missed teh Phoenix series and game 7 against New Orleans did you?

Old School 44
02-12-2009, 05:55 PM
I heard Finley bought those pics from Nick Van Exel before he left. :p:

Baseline
02-12-2009, 07:02 PM
Finley is killing us.

Does anybody know that Bowen is shooting a higher percentage both from the field and from three-land this year than Finley?

Bowen is at 43.5% from three-land for the year. Why, then, is Finley playing in front of Bowen when Finley gives us ZERO on the defensive end?

Mason should have replaced Finley in the starting lineup, not Bowen.

EricB
02-12-2009, 07:10 PM
sigh....

wisnub
02-12-2009, 07:22 PM
I agree on Bonner saying if you are open and dont shoot,then your on bench. But of course it will not apply on Finley. Pop and Finley..i think they both are in love :toast :lol

Remember Finley did put up buzzer beater win in playoff one time, i forgot the year but I remember watching one on tv...but i guess being on his age, somehow it kind of caught up you know...with his age, he shouldnt start in the first place, i mean basketball is the game where people run and shoot the ball you know..if he retired now,he will be remembered as a Spurs hero,but if he keep making creepy plays like that its only a matter of time before people get sick and tired of him. I know I already did

sprrs
02-12-2009, 09:31 PM
Finley would never sell compromised photos of Pop, because he would probably be included in them.

wijayas
02-12-2009, 10:00 PM
I think we should start a fund.

This guy should be buried on the bench or released, yet Pop continues to play him so Finley obviously has something on Pop.

Finley pass on an open shot last night that could have won the Spurs the game and instead dumps it off to Parker who has to try to create and throw up a prayer. WTF??

Like Bonner said the other night, "Pop removes all pressure. If you don't shoot when open, you sit on the bench."

Why doesn't that apply to Finley? I'm so fucking sick of Finley.

Playing Finley is part of the larger scheme to showcase his "talent" and improve his trade value. Unfortunately, Finley got wind of Pop's plan and refused to "cooperate" by playing like Findog...:lol :lol :lol

m33p0
02-12-2009, 10:04 PM
fin has only been sucking the past 2 games. :wtf