PDA

View Full Version : Spanoulis vs. Brandon Jennings Live

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-12-2009, 02:48 PM
http://www.skai.gr/master_livestream.php?rdtv=1024&rtk=t

sendman
02-12-2009, 03:57 PM
Vaginis Spanoulis is tearing the hous down!:flypig:flypig:flypig:flypig:flypig:flypig
:flypig:flypig:flypig:flypig:flypig:flypig:flypig

Indazone
02-12-2009, 05:02 PM
that was like the worst video feed ever. stop and go and the announcers kept talking. I couldn't see anything.

BlackSwordsMan
02-12-2009, 05:18 PM
greece video cameras

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-12-2009, 06:12 PM
I couldn't see anything, fortunately I'm not eager to see a Eurobitch vs. undersized idiot who cheated on the SAT's 1 on 1 match anytime soon.

Kill_Bill_Pana
02-12-2009, 06:38 PM
that was like the worst video feed ever. stop and go and the announcers kept talking. I couldn't see anything.

Jennings is very athletic and has very good potential. He is excellent ball handler and also he tries very hard on defense and he is competitive. But today Saras dominated him on offense. But Jennings was also able to score on Saras easily. Of course Saras is worst defender of PAO and maybe worst point guard on defense in all of Greek League.

Most of game though Spanoulis and Jennings were match against each other. Spanoulis destroy him. Spanoulis get to rim or draw foul every single time he try guard him he just blow past him. Jennings was not able to stop him or guard him and on defense Spanoulis completely shut Jennings down, I not think he ever once was able to score or make play off dribble or pass whole game when Spanoulis guard him.

Jennings is outstanding player for 19 years but he has much ways to go before he can do well in NBA I think. As of right now he is shooting guard and cannot play as point guard with any success.

FreeMason
02-12-2009, 06:40 PM
Kill Bill,

who did you side with, Athens or Sparta?