PDA

View Full Version : have you guys seen this?

vanishing_dude
02-13-2009, 12:05 AM
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=20090212160502AAJy

i would love to have chandler beside timmy..what do you guys think?

Agloco
02-13-2009, 12:17 AM
Solid.

m33p0
02-13-2009, 12:22 AM
question was deleted.

Manufan909
02-13-2009, 12:24 AM
question was deleted.

this

Would be nice. More attainable than Sheed without losing a worthwile SPur, even if the Hornets are in the same conf with them.

vanishing_dude
02-13-2009, 12:26 AM
its tyson chandler for vaughn, thomas and oberto..

m33p0
02-13-2009, 12:26 AM
this

Would be nice. More attainable than Sheed without losing a worthwile SPur, even if the Hornets are in the same conf with them.
if that's how it will go down.:tu

m33p0
02-13-2009, 12:27 AM
will the spurnets do it?

vanishing_dude
02-13-2009, 12:29 AM
i hope so..between the sheed trade and this..i think the sheed trade would be better..i just want finley being traded to another team..

m33p0
02-13-2009, 12:35 AM
problem with chandler is he doesn't command the respect of the defense and could possibly congest the paint for tim. the good part of it is that tony has a target for alley-oops, amongst other things. hmmm... the paint may not be as congested as i thought.

Manufan909
02-13-2009, 12:36 AM

I almost prefer this, considering Chandler is younger, stronger, and more athletic than Sheed. He is also cheaper(could be wrong, but i think that's the case AND he'd stay past tis year for sure, unless he is an FA this summer). I know Sheed is much more experienced, and WAY more of an O threat, but idk, I've always liked Tyson's abilities.

I just have 2 questions...

1) How does he look defending the Lakers bigs?

2) You think TP could pull of the lobs as easily as CP3?:p:

HarlemHeat37
02-13-2009, 12:38 AM
I'd rather have Rasheed..he pulls big men out of the lane, allowing TD, Tony and Manu to get in the paint..

Chandler has no range at all, and his only offense is dunking..

if we're able to get him, I'd be happy as hell..but if I had to pick between the 2, I'd take Sheed..

there's absolutely no way NO trades Chandler to a divisional rival like us though..

Rogue
02-13-2009, 12:45 AM
I almost prefer this, considering Chandler is younger, stronger, and more athletic than Sheed. He is also cheaper(could be wrong, but i think that's the case AND he'd stay past tis year for sure, unless he is an FA this summer). I know Sheed is much more experienced, and WAY more of an O threat, but idk, I've always liked Tyson's abilities.

I just have 2 questions...

1) How does he look defending the Lakers bigs?

2) You think TP could pull of the lobs as easily as CP3?:p:
spurs'd better seize this chance, or mavs would trade stack or anyone hornets want for chandler to replace dampier who is simply a crap.

Manufan909
02-13-2009, 12:48 AM
I thoughgt Dampier was at least decent... guess not.

And to HH, I'd rather him be in the paint more than he is out of it on O, just to have another post threat.

Also, Tyson doesn't need a vast repetoire, Timmy knows more than enough. Tyson is an actual scoring threat if left alone, which'll leave more space for Tim to operate.

Rogue
02-13-2009, 01:03 AM
I thoughgt Dampier was at least decent... guess not.

And to HH, I'd rather him be in the paint more than he is out of it on O, just to have another post threat.

Also, Tyson doesn't need a vast repetoire, Timmy knows more than enough. Tyson is an actual scoring threat if left alone, which'll leave more space for Tim to operate.
Dampier would be decent if he were a backup that earns 2 or 3m every year, unfortunately he is the "best" center on our team, because we haven't got another center. we have to play small ball time after time, and our small ball really did have helped us win some games, but small ball has never worked in post-season. scoring in paint is the most reliable and consistent way to gain points, but we don't have a guy that can score in paint consistently.

itzsoweezee
02-13-2009, 01:19 AM
a division rival would never help the spurs out like that. that's crazy talk. although, chandler would be the PERFECT fit for what the spurs need.

m33p0
02-13-2009, 02:04 AM
dampier is getting paid like he's the best center in the division. :lol

Agloco
02-13-2009, 03:07 PM
a division rival would never help the spurs out like that. that's crazy talk. although, chandler would be the PERFECT fit for what the spurs need.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116537

Extrarordinary circumstances exist.....

Chieflion
02-13-2009, 08:46 PM
Hornets are having financial problems. Peja cannot be moved cause his contract is a piece of shit. So, they have to move Chandler who makes about 10 million a year. He plays solid Defense and grabs a lot of rebounds.

EricB
02-13-2009, 09:13 PM
Even if they are losing money, they still won't trade Chandler to the Spurs.

Manufan909
02-13-2009, 09:16 PM
He makes 10 mil? Damn, I'd still do it, with JV, Ime, Horry, and Fab. If the Spurs can help out the Rockets, why can't the Hornets give us a hand?:lmao