PDA

View Full Version : I feel sorry for Phoenix...

Kamnik
02-13-2009, 07:56 AM
Not some retarded fans, not Shaq, not Amare...

But for all the good fans, Steve Nash (or at least what is left of him), Grant Hill and our very own Slovenia's "finest".

There are rumors going around that Kerr could replace Porter!?!?!?

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

From bad to worse? Or from worse to bad?

Bob Lanier
02-13-2009, 08:14 AM
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/3437/billupshs9.jpg

ManuTP9
02-13-2009, 08:55 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/x6hjd3.jpg

pauls931
02-13-2009, 09:54 AM
I'm not sure how Kerr coaching can help since he's the one that helped bring in porter and it would seem like he'd hire someone with his philosophy. Hopefully he sees the obvious that pho needs to run when nash and amare are in and slow it down when nash is out and spoon feed shaq.

Of course D needs work, but I'm tired of seeing it not work and all and the offense sacrificed at the same time.

Rogue
02-13-2009, 10:07 AM
Not some retarded fans, not Shaq, not Amare...

But for all the good fans, Steve Nash (or at least what is left of him), Grant Hill and our very own Slovenia's "finest".

There are rumors going around that Kerr could replace Porter!?!?!?

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

From bad to worse? Or from worse to bad?
coache always has to act as the scapegoat when his team sucks, even doc rivers wouldn't make any difference to suns even if he took charge of that team. like the other way around, celtics would still win the championship even if their coach was porter.

pauls931
02-13-2009, 10:15 AM
coache always has to act as the scapegoat when his team sucks, even doc rivers wouldn't make any difference to suns even if he took charge of that team. like the other way around, celtics would still win the championship even if their coach was porter.

Note that the Lakers and Chicago were loaded and couldn't do squat before Phil Jackson got there...

IronMexican
02-13-2009, 10:32 AM
I feel sorry for them too. They got stuck with Dragic.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
02-13-2009, 10:37 AM
Unfortunately, the whole thing about Porter being fired is completely wrong. The fucktard ain't going anywhere :bang