PDA

View Full Version : Official I hate Valentine's day thread

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 09:27 AM
Damn hallmark holiday!! Why do stupid ass girls feel the need to show everyone the flowers they got from a "secret admirer"? You know you sent those flowers to yourself you ulgy bitch!! I mean come on who has a secret admirer over 30. All that says is that he is too much of a pussy to ask you out. B2B your input please!

Cupid
02-13-2009, 09:27 AM
:bang

polandprzem
02-13-2009, 09:29 AM
Damn hallmark holiday!! Why do stupid ass girls feel the need to show everyone the flowers they got from a "secret admirer"? You know you sent those flowers to yourself you ulgy bitch!! I mean come on who has a secret admirer over 30. All that says is that he is too much of a pussy to ask you out. B2B your input please!

Umm I have no imput on anything this day

JudynTX
02-13-2009, 09:30 AM
You could have sent me a South Park card. :D

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 09:30 AM
:bang

:ihit:fight:flipoff

here is to you cupid!!!

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 09:31 AM
You could have sent me a South Park card. :D

Im going to pick some up today actually so if You still want one let me know.

JudynTX
02-13-2009, 09:32 AM
Im going to pick some up today actually so if You still want one let me know.

I want one, I checked my CVS, they didn't carry them.

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 09:32 AM
I want one, I checked my CVS, they didn't carry them.

k ill get you one of each

JudynTX
02-13-2009, 09:33 AM
Thanks. And if I wasn't married, I'd be Anti-Valentine's too. :lol

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 09:35 AM
Thanks. And if I wasn't married, I'd be Anti-Valentine's too. :lol

funny thing is this girl im talking to right now asked me if I would be her valentine. I was like wtf does that even mean?

phyzik
02-13-2009, 09:36 AM
Valentines is a bullshit holiday created to make guys waste even more money on worthless shit for their bitches who most probably dont even deserve shit.

Blake
02-13-2009, 09:36 AM
I'm married and I'm anti Valentines. It sucks ass.

Like our fat ass city needs to be downing more crappy chocolate.

phyzik
02-13-2009, 09:37 AM

+1 :lol

Blake
02-13-2009, 09:38 AM
I was at walmart last nite and some dude in front of me was buying a 5ft tall teddy bear.

If I ever bought one of those, it would be in the garage the next day.

JudynTX
02-13-2009, 09:39 AM
funny thing is this girl im talking to right now asked me if I would be her valentine. I was like wtf does that even mean?

It means you are going around. :lol

I wonder if my husband is thinking that right now? :rolleyes:lol

tonylongoriafan
02-13-2009, 09:42 AM
Valentines is a bullshit holiday created to make guys waste even more money on worthless shit for their bitches who most probably dont even deserve shit.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao i'm wasting money on 4 hoes and 1 non-hoe

Blake
02-13-2009, 09:44 AM

If you have to ask, the answer is probably yes.

Blake
02-13-2009, 09:45 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao i'm wasting money on 4 hoes and 1 non-hoe

and you still arent getting home with any of them

JudynTX
02-13-2009, 09:47 AM
If you have to ask, the answer is probably yes.

:flipoff

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 09:48 AM
It means you are going around. :lol

no it doesnt it means that she gets to tell people that she has a Valentine. Its fucking stupid.

JudynTX
02-13-2009, 09:50 AM
no it doesnt it means that she gets to tell people that she has a Valentine. Its fucking stupid.

If it gets you laid, what's the problem? :lol

ORION
02-13-2009, 09:52 AM

You forgot to buy Valentine Cards didn't you. Run to Walgreen's and get some of those Madagascar 2 cards. Your co-workers will love them

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 09:54 AM

good point but its not like I cant bang her any other day. Plus I just have to call up a lonely ho and bang them on valentines day, but that would be to easy.

Blake
02-13-2009, 09:56 AM
You forgot to buy Valentine Cards didn't you. Run to Walgreen's and get some of those Madagascar 2 cards. Your co-workers will love them

they were out of those.

I got Hannah Montana instead for those bastards at work.

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 09:56 AM

Is that what you used? Seriously Orion all your going to do all day is day dream about how nice it would be to be motorboating them and then go home and jerk off.

Blake
02-13-2009, 09:57 AM

the problem is that I can get laid for free on most days........this day actually cost me money.

ORION
02-13-2009, 09:58 AM
Is that what you used? Seriously Orion all your going to do all day is day dream about how nice it would be to be motorboating them and then go home and jerk off.

You couldn't be more in the wrong. I wouldn't wait to get home to jerk off

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 09:58 AM
I think this hate started when I was a kid and we were forced to make enough valentines for everyone in your class, even the little fat ugly girl that ate her own boogers.

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 09:59 AM
the problem is that I can get laid for free on most days........this day actually cost me money.

Exactly!!!

ORION
I think this hate started when I was a kid and we were forced to make enough valentines for everyone in your class, even the little fat ugly girl that ate her own boogers.

If it wasn't for her you would have never touched your first boob....and second ....and third.....

ATRAIN
You couldn't be more in the wrong. I wouldn't wait to get home to jerk off

Touche

JudynTX

Yes! We used to decorate white lunch bags and you had to walk around to everybody's bag and put your valentine's in it. The cards with lollipops were my favorite. :tu

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 10:00 AM
If it wasn't for her you would have never touched your first boob....and second ....and third.....

and if it wasnt for your mom I would never have gotten my first blumpkin. Whats your point?

ORION
02-13-2009, 10:01 AM
and if it wasnt for your mom I would never have gotten my first blumpkin. Whats your point?

I never had one

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 10:02 AM
Yes! We used to decorate white lunch bags and you had to walk around to everybody's bag and put your valentine's in it. The cards with lollipops were my favorite. :tu

Exactly it was a fucking popularity contest to see who got more. All that does is make kids depressed at such an early age, and then before you know it they are yelling at their parents and scratching up their faces, ORRR staring at their friends packages when they are doing situps.

SpursStalker
02-13-2009, 10:18 AM
Blah ...

Just another day!!

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 10:20 AM
Blah ...

Just another day!!

Yupp it really is

SpursStalker
02-13-2009, 10:22 AM
Yupp it really is

I'll be yours if you be mine ...

:lol

Richard Cranium
02-13-2009, 10:22 AM
Blah ...

Just another day!!

Aren't they all?

SpursStalker
02-13-2009, 10:23 AM
Aren't they all?

Some are better than others ...

Summers
02-13-2009, 10:24 AM
Good gravy, y'all are bitter. I think Valentine's Day is sweet and doesn't have to cost a lot of money. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure my husband's never referred to me as his bitch or his ho. Maybe that's why he doesn't mind buying me some flowers once a year. If you really resent having to spend $9.99 on some gerbera daisies, you should find a different girl.

SpursStalker
02-13-2009, 10:26 AM
You should relay your love for someone year round not just on Valentines day.

JMO

Plus Valentines day for singles ... mean nothing.

hater
02-13-2009, 10:28 AM
bullshit holiday. That's one day I don't take my girl out to eat.

that night no matter where, you are guaranteed to get the worst service, worst most overpriced food.

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 10:31 AM
Good gravy, y'all are bitter. I think Valentine's Day is sweet and doesn't have to cost a lot of money. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure my husband's never referred to me as his bitch or his ho. Maybe that's why he doesn't mind buying me some flowers once a year. If you really resent having to spend $9.99 on some gerbera daisies, you should find a different girl.

You should relay your love for someone year round not just on Valentines day.

JMO

Plus Valentines day for singles ... mean nothing.

Exactly you shouldnt need a specific day of the year to show someone that you love them.

Blake
02-13-2009, 10:38 AM
Good gravy, y'all are bitter.

good gravy? :lol

I just spit coffee on my computer screen.

If you really resent having to spend $9.99 on some gerbera daisies, you should find a different girl.

gerbera daisies? what are you, 80? I dont even know what gerbera daisies are. Hell, I can't see any other flowers in the floral dept because all the roses are in the way.

JudynTX
02-13-2009, 10:49 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/ladyspur/puke.jpg

SpursStalker
02-13-2009, 10:50 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/ladyspur/puke.jpg

I want one!!

JudynTX
02-13-2009, 10:57 AM
For ATRAIN -

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/ladyspur/NO.jpg

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 11:10 AM
For ATRAIN -

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/ladyspur/NO.jpg

I cant see images from photobucket at work, what is it?

SpursStalker
02-13-2009, 11:11 AM
I cant see images from photobucket at work, what is it?

NO >>> I wont be your fucking valentine

LOL

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 11:14 AM
no >>> i wont be your fucking valentine

lol

lol nice!!!!

SpursStalker
02-13-2009, 11:18 AM
lol nice!!!!

Ok so maybe it dont actually say fuckin ... but it's implied with the

@#$%^

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 11:19 AM
Ok so maybe it dont actually say fuckin ... but it's implied with the

@#$%^

lol still works, thanks for the help

SpursStalker
02-13-2009, 11:22 AM
lol still works, thanks for the help

Pleasure ...

:)

CuckingFunt
02-13-2009, 11:50 AM
I like Valentine's Day, but I don't put too much stock in it. I usually just use it as an excuse to act silly and dorky.

Blake
02-13-2009, 11:52 AM
I usually just use it as an excuse to act silly and dorky.

so you are saying you are serious and cool the other 364 days out of the year?

CuckingFunt
02-13-2009, 11:57 AM
so you are saying you are serious and cool the other 364 days out of the year?

No. I'm pretty silly and dorky all year. The difference is that I'm silly and dorky with flowers and candies on Valentine's Day.

I put together the most awesome gifts for my friend this year, since we're both currently single.

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 12:00 PM
LOL a friend of mine is ditching his gf and coming to visit me tonight and bringing 6 girls with him. I almost feel bad for being his wingman but since i hate valentines im over it. Anyone else want to come out? There are 6 of them and they want to "party".

mrsmaalox
02-13-2009, 12:17 PM
The problem is that you guys have this wierd notion that women expect something!! It doesn't really matter because I can buy myself candy. flowers, lingerie that I actually like any time. I'd rather have nothing than something given begrudgingly. If it's such a big deal to be willing to buy someone you care about a $3 card then don't do it. She'll appreciate that more. And if you don't care for her don't do anything; what's the big deal?

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 12:20 PM
The problem is that you guys have this wierd notion that women expect something!! It doesn't really matter because I can buy myself candy. flowers, lingerie that I actually like any time. I'd rather have nothing than something given begrudgingly. If it's such a big deal to be willing to buy someone you care about a $3 card then don't do it. She'll appreciate that more. And if you don't care for her don't do anything; what's the big deal?

You miss the point as always. Women even though they dont say it want SOMETHING and expect it. When I find someone I want to spend the rest of my life with, she is going to get random flowers and any given day, sometimes breakfast in bed, sometimes gifts, sometimes a massage or a day at the spa not because of a commercialized holiday but because I love her every day I spend with her.

CuckingFunt
02-13-2009, 12:24 PM

Some women do expect something, though. Not all, probably not even most, but some. I see it as something to have fun with and refuse to ever stress about what I have or have not gotten, but I have encountered plenty of people who will freak the fuck out if things don't go exactly the way they're "supposed" to.

mrsmaalox
02-13-2009, 12:25 PM
You miss the point as always. Women even though they dont say it want SOMETHING and expect it. When I find someone I want to spend the rest of my life with, she is going to get random flowers and any given day, sometimes breakfast in bed, sometimes gifts, sometimes a massage or a day at the spa not because of a commercialized holiday but because I love her every day I spend with her.

I'm not missing anything. You keep saying "women". I'm a woman I don't care if I get anything or not. But should someone decide to give me something I couldn't care less if it was a gumball. As long as they give it sincerely.

CuckingFunt
02-13-2009, 12:27 PM

Not all women do, though. We've all been socialized to assume that women take Valentine's Day seriously, and enough of them do to allow us to maintain that assumption, but it's not a universal. Plenty of women genuinely don't give a fuck.

The Franchise
02-13-2009, 12:27 PM

Your absolutely right. It doesn't have to be expensive just touching in some way. If she is expecting diamonds or anything overpriced tell the bitch christmas was two months ago.

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 12:33 PM
Some women do expect something, though. Not all, probably not even most, but some. I see it as something to have fun with and refuse to ever stress about what I have or have not gotten, but I have encountered plenty of people who will freak the fuck out if things don't go exactly the way they're "supposed" to.

yeah that is pretty much every girl I dated

I'm not missing anything. You keep saying "women". I'm a woman I don't care if I get anything or not. But should someone decide to give me something I couldn't care less if it was a gumball. As long as they give it sincerely.

thats just cause your an ugly cow and never got anything (see previous post about little fat girl in class that we HAD to give a valentine too haha)

Not all women do, though. We've all been socialized to assume that women take Valentine's Day seriously, and enough of them do to allow us to maintain that assumption, but it's not a universal. Plenty of women genuinely don't give a fuck.

yeah I think there are more that do than not. Its hard for guys to understand when women say "NO I really dont want anything" so when you dont they get all pissed. I mean come on we arent fucking mind readers.

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 12:33 PM
your absolutely right. It doesn't have to be expensive just touching in some way. If she is expecting diamonds or anything overpriced tell the bitch christmas was two months ago.

lol

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 12:37 PM

Oh yeah and btw its that time of the month so it wont be happening anyways.

CuckingFunt
02-13-2009, 12:37 PM
yeah I think there are more that do than not. Its hard for guys to understand when women say "NO I really dont want anything" so when you dont they get all pissed. I mean come on we arent fucking mind readers.

Well, that's all got to do with our social constructions of gender, and the way we're all brainwashed to have certain expectations of ourselves and others, and the fact that we're constantly striving to stay within the very strict and confining rules about how we're supposed to act, and...

Fuck. I'm taking way too many women's studies classes this semester.

mrsmaalox
02-13-2009, 12:39 PM
yeah that is pretty much every girl I dated you must date only shallow women

thats just cause your an ugly cow and never got anything (see previous post about little fat girl in class that we HAD to give a valentine too haha)I always get something :eyebrows

yeah I think there are more that do than not. Its hard for guys to understand when women say "NO I really dont want anything" so when you dont they get all pissed. I mean come on we arent fucking mind readers.again, it's the kind of skanks you frequent

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 12:40 PM
Well, that's all got to do with our social constructions of gender, and the way we're all brainwashed to have certain expectations of ourselves and others, and the fact that we're constantly striving to stay within the very strict and confining rules about how we're supposed to act, and...

Fuck. I'm taking way too many women's studies classes this semester.

Yeah you are but you could teach some of us some of the secrets.

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 12:43 PM
you must date only shallow women

I always get something

again, it's the kind of skanks you frequent

1. Ok well maybe some of them have been shallow but not all of them

2. Damn Liar

3. I dont date skanks, I only love and leave the skanks. Shit the skanks dont even expect dinner or anything. Most of them pay for their own drinks. They just want to get laid(you should be able to relate to that you skank).

CuckingFunt
02-13-2009, 12:43 PM
Yeah you are but you could teach some of us some of the secrets.

There aren't that many secrets -- racial/gender/sexuality/class/etc. based differences are entirely socially constructed, and have been forever, in an attempt to ensure that the dominant group (in this country: White, middle class, straight, Christian males) maintains power. Voila.

IronMexican
02-13-2009, 12:49 PM
I got my heart broken a week before Valentines Day.

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 12:55 PM
I got my heart broken a week before Valentines Day.

Damn sorry to hear that bro

JudynTX
02-13-2009, 01:01 PM
Oh yeah and btw its that time of the month so it wont be happening anyways.

Booooooooooooooooooooo! :lol Lousy timing.

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 01:03 PM
Booooooooooooooooooooo! :lol Lousy timing.

Id like to think of it as perfect timing, now when I dont get her anything I can say well you didnt give me any so we are even. Plus it gives me a reason to dip my pen in another can of ink when my friend brings up those girls.

JudynTX
02-13-2009, 01:04 PM
Id like to think of it as perfect timing, now when I dont get her anything I can say well you didnt give me any so we are even. Plus it gives me a reason to dip my pen in another can of ink when my friend brings up those girls.

Men don't keep score. :nope

CuckingFunt
02-13-2009, 01:05 PM
Plus it gives me a reason to dip my pen in another can of ink when my friend brings up those girls.

I don't think it works that way.

IronMexican
02-13-2009, 01:05 PM
Thanks. The conversation went like this

Her: I'm pregnant

Me: How many months?

Her: 4 months(She had to think about it. She was going to try and lie to me, cause I had only been hitting it for about 1 and a half months)

Me: It ain't mine

Her: But I want you to support it and be the dad

Me: Get the fuck out of here. Good luck, but that's about it. Don't come out here for anything else.

Followed by her calling me shit. She calls me back later that night and says she's sorry and wants to stay friends. I said yeah, but don't care if I never see her again. Girls are evil. That whole time I was doing it with her, she was trying to make me think I got her pregnant. Now her dad gets out the pin this year and he is going to be fucking pissed.

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 01:11 PM
LOL wow really?

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 01:12 PM
I don't think it works that way.

Sure it does, she will never know unless she posts on this board and I dont know it.

The Reckoning
02-13-2009, 01:14 PM
I said yeah, but don't care if I never see her again.

IMO sometimes the best thing to do is never talk to exes again. even if you see them in the store - take off in the opposite direction as fast as you can.

IronMexican
02-13-2009, 01:16 PM
LOL wow really?

Yeah. I never told a girl I loved her, and she was the first one I ever told the week before. It sucked, but oh well. I try not to throw pity parties on myself cause it only makes you feel even worse.

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 01:17 PM
IMO sometimes the best thing to do is never talk to exes again. even if you see them in the store - take off in the opposite direction as fast as you can.

Where were you with that advice 7 years ago?

Blake
02-13-2009, 01:17 PM
Thanks. The conversation went like this

Her: I'm pregnant

Me: How many months?

Her: 4 months(She had to think about it. She was going to try and lie to me, cause I had only been hitting it for about 1 and a half months)

Me: It ain't mine

Her: But I want you to support it and be the dad

Me: Get the fuck out of here. Good luck, but that's about it. Don't come out here for anything else.

Followed by her calling me shit. She calls me back later that night and says she's sorry and wants to stay friends. I said yeah, but don't care if I never see her again. Girls are evil. That whole time I was doing it with her, she was trying to make me think I got her pregnant. Now her dad gets out the pin this year and he is going to be fucking pissed.

holy sh1t.

EricB
02-13-2009, 01:20 PM
When you guys grow up one day your attitudes might change.

CuckingFunt
02-13-2009, 01:22 PM

Grow up = buying a girl 50,000 presents after dating for two months?

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 01:23 PM

What does growing up have to do with liking Valentine's day? Its a persons personal choice to not celebrate this stupid holiday. So maybe when you grow up you can see that.

Blake
02-13-2009, 01:24 PM

towards V-Day?

the older I get, the more I hate it.

It's nothing more than a "holiday" created by some marketing geniuses to get you to buy nasty old chocolate in a old heart shaped box.

Next up: official I hate the Easter bunny thread

EricB
02-13-2009, 01:24 PM
Grow up = buying a girl 50,000 presents after dating for two months?

Cucking,

how about we make a deal.

Just put me on your ignore list.

I've tried to be civil with you, but you continue to do this.

Just put me on your ignore list, and lets just settle it. OK?

I'm sorry that I apparently grate you the wrong way and I don't mean to. So lets just end this thing, ok?

Ignore list me. Thanks.

Blake
02-13-2009, 01:25 PM
Cucking,

I'm sorry that I apparently grate you the wrong way and I don't mean to. So lets just end this thing, ok?

Ignore list me. Thanks.

?

how is CF not being civil?

grow up

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 01:25 PM
Cucking,

Ignore list me. Thanks.

Speaking of growing up

EricB
02-13-2009, 01:26 PM
Speaking of growing up

I am acting.

I could've acted irrationally, but I rationally said lets agree to disagree and lets just stop the petty little shots.

IronMexican
02-13-2009, 01:28 PM
Eric, you don't have enough posts to talk to CF that way.

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 01:29 PM
I am acting.

I could've acted irrationally, but I rationally said lets agree to disagree and lets just stop the petty little shots.

Or you could have just ignored the comment if you didnt like it. Maybe there is a history that I dont know about but funts comment didnt seem bad to me. Just my .02 though.

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 01:29 PM

Actually he does, he doesn't use his previous screen name anymore.

EricB
02-13-2009, 01:31 PM
Or you could have just ignored the comment if you didnt like it. Maybe there is a history that I dont know about but funts comment didnt seem bad to me. Just my .02 though.

She thinks I'm not a good person and she likes to make her little comments, and I just prefer she put me on her ignore list if shes gonna keep making those little snide comments about me.

EricB
02-13-2009, 01:32 PM

Yes sir forum police.

IronMexican
02-13-2009, 01:32 PM
Actually he does, he doesn't use his previous screen name anymore.

Lol, you missed it. DPG made a comment towards Sequ about how Sequ was dogging Bonner, and Tpark said "DPG, you don't have enough posts to make a comment at sequ" it was the most retarded shit I ever read.

CuckingFunt
02-13-2009, 01:37 PM
Cucking,

Ignore list me. Thanks.

I don't have anyone on my ignore list. Why would I start that list with you?

As I've told you before, I don't take any of this personally. None of my comments are made because I don't like you; I don't know you. I have nothing to gain from being mean for the sake of being mean. It's not how I roll. And I have responded politely to you on several occasions.

It's not that you, personally, grate me the wrong way. Some of your comments do, however, and I have no qualms about responding to them the way I would if anyone else had posted them.

I'll be the first to admit that, in my opinion, there is a lack of maturity in many of the responses in this thread. However, I'm not going to be a big enough douche to drop a sanctimonious response indicating that I've got it all figured out. I don't. You don't. No one does. And, yes, my response to said sanctimony was bitchy and sarcastic. I'm okay with that.

If it bothers you so much, I'd suggest that maybe it is you who should place me on ignore. I promise I won't cry.

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 01:38 PM
Lol, you missed it. DPG made a comment towards Sequ about how Sequ was dogging Bonner, and Tpark said "DPG, you don't have enough posts to make a comment at sequ" it was the most retarded shit I ever read.

ooo ok dammit I love being around when Sequ is being a dumb ass........OH wait thats all the time.

CuckingFunt
02-13-2009, 01:40 PM
She thinks I'm not a good person and she likes to make her little comments, and I just prefer she put me on her ignore list if shes gonna keep making those little snide comments about me.

I don't think you're a bad person. I don't know you. You're pixels on my computer screen -- sometimes I agree with those pixels, sometimes I do not.

Again, I don't know why I should put you on ignore because you don't like my snide comments.

EricB
02-13-2009, 01:42 PM

Cool. Don't come here anymore then.

EricB
02-13-2009, 01:43 PM
I don't think you're a bad person. I don't know you. You're pixels on my computer screen -- sometimes I agree with those pixels, sometimes I do not.

Again, I don't know why I should put you on ignore because you don't like my snide comments.

You've stated otherwise in the past, but I'll leave it be.

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 01:45 PM
I would say lets hug it out but this is an anti-valentines day thread.....no love in here.

CuckingFunt
02-13-2009, 01:50 PM
You've stated otherwise in the past, but I'll leave it be.

No, I haven't. I know what I've said in the past (scary good memory), and I've yet to contradict those initial assertions.

What I've said in the past is that all I have to judge you by is what you post. I don't know you personally, I have no access to the subtle nuances of your true personality. I have no doubts that you're likely very different in real life than you are online, lord knows I am -- CuckingFunt is representative of no more than 15% of who I am out there.

All we know of each other is what we make available on the message board. I disagree with a good deal of what you post here, I've never denied that, but that is not the same thing as thinking you are a bad person. It's a pretty monumental difference, actually.

SpursStalker
02-13-2009, 01:59 PM
*muddles through the BS*

After my bitching of Valentines day ...

I was given a dozen red roses, how can I hate it now

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 02:00 PM
*muddles through the BS*

After my bitching of Valentines day ...

I was given a dozen red roses, how can I hate it now

Do you know who sent them?

JudynTX
02-13-2009, 02:02 PM
I would say lets hug it out but this is an anti-valentines day thread.....no love in here.

I thought it said "rub one out". :lol

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 02:05 PM
I thought it said "rub one out". :lol

or that will work too hahahha. Get your head out of the gutter you perv lol.

SpursStalker
02-13-2009, 02:05 PM
Do you know who sent them?

Yep, it was one of my workers ... a chick!!

:wow

I'll hug ya ...

:p:

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 02:08 PM
Yep, it was one of my workers ... a chick!!

I'll hug ya ...

:p:

LOL what the hell, why did she do that? LOL I dont need a hug right now but I could use a shoulder rub, fucking traps are killing me!!

SpursStalker
02-13-2009, 02:10 PM
LOL what the hell, why did she do that? LOL I dont need a hug right now but I could use a shoulder rub, fucking traps are killing me!!

Ummm honestly I dont know ... I didnt ask. :lol

Ok then, I'll rub ya ...

EricB
02-13-2009, 02:10 PM
A chick sent em to you?

Interesting.

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 02:11 PM
A chick sent em to you?

Interesting.

yeah im still wondering about that one.

IronMexican
02-13-2009, 02:11 PM
A girl sending them to another girl? That's awesome.

SpursStalker
02-13-2009, 02:12 PM
A chick sent em to you?

Interesting.

That's what I said ...

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 02:19 PM

I think there is some interoffice relations that we are not being privileged too.

CuckingFunt
02-13-2009, 02:19 PM
I get flowers for girls all the time. It's not that big of a deal.

SpursStalker
02-13-2009, 02:20 PM

I think there is some interoffice relations that we are not being privileged too.

This gal dont swing that way ...

I'm strickly dickly

So there really isnt any privileged info.

ATRAIN
02-13-2009, 02:21 PM
I get flowers for girls all the time. It's not that big of a deal.

but you also have female relations sometimes right?

Blake
02-13-2009, 02:23 PM
I'm strickly dickly

:lmao

I just spit water on my computer screen

CuckingFunt
02-13-2009, 02:23 PM
but you also have female relations sometimes right?

Yeah, but I was talking about girls that are just friends.

SpursStalker
02-13-2009, 02:36 PM

I just spit water on my computer screen

Need a tissue?

E20
02-13-2009, 02:51 PM
It is as useless and unneccessary as St. Partricks day and a butt load of others.

JoeChalupa
02-13-2009, 03:04 PM
I enjoy getting flowers from the wife.

IronMexican
02-13-2009, 03:08 PM

Ahhh, just read this, lol. It's hard not to see her when she is a friend on myspace.

Strike
02-13-2009, 03:23 PM
I don't do shit for Valentine's Day. My wife tries to get me to take her out or buy her something but it don't work. I buy flowers, gifts, take her out to dinner, movies, all the cliché shit that couples do throughout the year. It's just another f'ing day. Plus her birthday is the day before so she gets a gift, dinner and tongue a day early.

Strike
02-13-2009, 03:24 PM
Ahhh, just read this, lol. It's hard not to see her when she is a friend on myspace.

Are aware that there is a function on MySpace that allows you to delete people from your "friends" list?

ploto
02-13-2009, 03:33 PM
Don't any of you men get something from your "woman" for Valentine's Day?

mrsmaalox
02-13-2009, 04:45 PM

That occurred to me too. Probably these haters would change their tune if they had ever recieved the champagne in the bubble bath, candles lit, back rub, treatment. I feel sorry for them :(

JudynTX
02-13-2009, 04:49 PM

I spoil my man. :hat

JoeChalupa
02-13-2009, 04:54 PM
That occurred to me too. Probably these haters would change their tune if they had ever recieved the champagne in the bubble bath, candles lit, back rub, treatment. I feel sorry for them :(

I've always received something from my wife for Valentine's day and she always creates her own gift baskets which is way more than my sorry ass deserves but I love it and I always show her how much I appreciate it and she appreciates it very much.

mrsmaalox
02-13-2009, 04:59 PM
I've always received something from my wife for Valentine's day and she always creates her own gift baskets which is way more than my sorry ass deserves but I love it and I always show her how much I appreciate it and she appreciates it very much.

That's sweet. It's great because it means something to you. People (esp. women) shouldn't expect to get something from someone they only know casually; it should really mean something!

RuffnReadyOzStyle
02-13-2009, 10:20 PM
Fuck Hallmark holidays.

Also, screw you:

Louise R (1991)
Rebecca J (1992)
Rochelle H (1993)
Ange W (1994)

I was never the same after them.

ashbeeigh
02-13-2009, 11:59 PM
Valentine's Day gives me an excuse to wear a pink shirt and eat a shitload of chocolate candy. I like pink shirts and chocolate, so all in all, whether I'm single or not it's a win-win situation.

And chocolate has endorphines which makes everyone happy. So, Valentine's Day should make everyone happy.

Condemned 2 HelLA
02-14-2009, 02:18 PM
An out of town female acquaintance of mine sent me this text yesterday:

Valentine's day flowers: $20
dinner: $70
movies: $25
drinks: $30
hotel: $115
the look on his face when you tell him you're on your period: priceless!!!

Fuckin' bitch.

FrostKing
02-07-2020, 10:28 PM
In the spirit of Valentines Day, one of my all time favorite ballads. I miss the 90's and especially the music

https://youtu.be/zlEMp315cNQ

mrsmaalox
02-08-2020, 12:33 AM
Ha, an old ATRAIN thread. That guy was psycho.

ChumpDumper
02-08-2020, 12:43 AM
Ballad?

DJR210
02-08-2020, 09:24 AM
Ha, an old ATRAIN thread. That guy was psycho.

Judging by his OP, he's your prototypical angry socially awkward closet faggot who can't figure out why women don't like him

benefactor
02-08-2020, 10:41 AM
My favorite ATRAIN moment was when him, J.T, Dr. Gonzo and I went ham on 90210 in the NFL forum...to the point where 90210 challenged J.T. to a fight.:lol

Miss the old days tbh

Spurtacular
02-08-2020, 09:43 PM
My favorite ATRAIN moment was when him, J.T, Dr. Gonzo and I went ham on 90210 in the NFL forum...to the point where 90210 challenged J.T. to a fight.:lol

Miss the old days tbh

No surprise. You were getting it on with dudes back then too.

rascal
02-09-2020, 10:31 AM
LOL a friend of mine is ditching his gf and coming to visit me tonight and bringing 6 girls with him. I almost feel bad for being his wingman but since i hate valentines im over it. Anyone else want to come out? There are 6 of them and they want to "party".

Don't count on those girls showing up.

rascal
02-09-2020, 10:33 AM
I enjoy getting flowers from the wife.

Waste of money. Better ways to spend the money than on flowers.

chunticakes
02-09-2020, 06:59 PM
An out of town female acquaintance of mine sent me this text yesterday:

Valentine's day flowers: $20
dinner: $70
movies: $25
drinks: $30
hotel: $115
the look on his face when you tell him you're on your period: priceless!!!

Fuckin' bitch.

When I read that I thought damn that is not what that costs. Then I saw the year :lol

DMC
02-10-2020, 09:07 AM
Are people still spending all that goddamn money with the idea of getting laid? If you spend all that money on a woman that should be because you care about her and want to spend time with her. If you need to do that to get laid you probably should spend that money on therapy.

The Gemini Method
02-11-2020, 12:56 PM
For me personally, I don't celebrate V-Day. It was the day my pops lost his battle with cancer, so at the very least I can skate by with minimal effort at least so far with the gf. I think though, it's always been a weird holiday giving the actual lore of St. Valentine. But whatever one does to honor the day, good for them.

mrsmaalox
02-14-2020, 01:09 PM
Judging by his OP, he's your prototypical angry socially awkward closet faggot who can't figure out why women don't like him

Extremely angry. Like koriwhat but with muscles. Maybe roid rage.

mrsmaalox
02-14-2020, 01:10 PM
So how’s everyone holding up? Anyone in panic mode yet? Heh

Trill Clinton
02-14-2020, 01:38 PM

Happy Valentine's day.

So far so good. I spoil my wife all the time so I just took her to Eddie V's last night for dinner. I did stop in HEB this morning and its always funny seeing so many men last minute shopping.

Chucho
02-14-2020, 02:12 PM

I bought a new sectional for her VDay gift since the Missus was jonesing for a new look in the living room.

I FUCKING HATE this thing. FUCKING HATE it. She could tell I didn't like it and it fucked over her excitement so she's being a little dramatic but seemed a little better this morn. Making one of her favorite meals tonight, she'll be fine, I hope.

mrsmaalox
02-14-2020, 03:47 PM
Happy Valentine's day.

So far so good. I spoil my wife all the time so I just took her to Eddie V's last night for dinner. I did stop in HEB this morning and its always funny seeing so many men last minute shopping.

Hey Trill, Happy VD.

I dont think I have to stop by today but I actually do love being there on Valentine’s Day. Lots of guys with that glazed over, hit on the head with a stick look lol. But really I think its kinda sweet. I think any woman’s heart would melt if she saw her man like that over flowers, cards and candy. I’ve complimented some guys choices or given them a “good job” or thumbs up and it usually gets a laugh from them. Inevitably some woman will feel she deserves more, but I think they should get credit for trying.

BD24
02-14-2020, 04:31 PM
Surprised to see the forum hobbit hasn’t made his way in here yet

mrsmaalox
02-14-2020, 04:59 PM
I bought a new sectional for her VDay gift since the Missus was jonesing for a new look in the living room.

I FUCKING HATE this thing. FUCKING HATE it. She could tell I didn't like it and it fucked over her excitement so she's being a little dramatic but seemed a little better this morn. Making one of her favorite meals tonight, she'll be fine, I hope.

A sectional and dinner? Thats awesome. Its nice when its something that you both benefit from. You may not love the sectional but you’re just gonna put your ass on it so what’s not to like, huh? Will you get a present in return? I will give Valentine’s cards and candy to everyone I know—tomorrow :lol I’ll be at every Walgreens on the northside before noon.

mrsmaalox
02-14-2020, 05:00 PM
dp again

SpursforSix
02-14-2020, 05:15 PM
Surprised to see the forum hobbit hasn’t made his way in here yet

Here...

Andy : "Valentines day is pretty stupid. I shouldn't have to give some dumb chick who I'm fucking a card or candy or bullshit."

Chucho
02-14-2020, 05:19 PM
A sectional and dinner? Thats awesome. Its nice when its something that you both benefit from. You may not love the sectional but you’re just gonna put your ass on it so what’s not to like, huh? Will you get a present in return? I will give Valentine’s cards and candy to everyone I know—tomorrow :lol I’ll be at every Walgreens on the northside before noon.

Yeah, we're both skilled and talented cooks, so the dinner isn't too far from the norm, but at the end of the day, she's an absolute peach, a perfect 10 and she could easily do better than me and all the shit I put her through the last couple of years...if she lets me by a few fishing lures and lets me hit the water a few times a week, I'm totally content.

And hells yeah about Valentines clearance. I'm surrounded in this area by all the big-box pharmacies and of the best, it's got to be Rite Aid. Their rewards program is the best. Once you spend a certain amount with them in a year, you receive 20% almost everything on every purchase you make for the remainder of the year.

Chucho
02-14-2020, 05:32 PM
Here...

Andy : "Valentines day is pretty stupid. I shouldn't have to give some dumb chick who I'm fucking a card or candy or bullshit."

Spot on. :rofl

Millennial_Messiah
02-14-2020, 07:15 PM
Hey Trill, Happy VD.

I dont think I have to stop by today but I actually do love being there on Valentine’s Day. Lots of guys with that glazed over, hit on the head with a stick look lol. But really I think its kinda sweet. I think any woman’s heart would melt if she saw her man like that over flowers, cards and candy. I’ve complimented some guys choices or given them a “good job” or thumbs up and it usually gets a laugh from them. Inevitably some woman will feel she deserves more, but I think they should get credit for trying.

That's all women for ya.

Millennial_Messiah
02-14-2020, 07:20 PM
whelp

I just found out on facebook that the black girl I was with back in college in 2014 is now with another white dude... and they look serious. Army schmuck:

https://www.facebook.com/dinababy/photos?lst=100001674193893%3A1654425992%3A15817258 81

(https://www.facebook.com/dinababy/photos?lst=100001674193893%3A1654425992%3A15817258 81)#OnceYouGoWhite

DJR210
02-15-2020, 02:14 AM
Like koriwhat but with muscles

koriwhat
02-15-2020, 04:50 PM
Extremely angry. Like koriwhat but with muscles. Maybe roid rage.

except i have a chick and get laid! :tu

FrostKing
02-16-2020, 01:21 PM
whelp

I just found out on facebook that the black girl I was with back in college in 2014 is now with another white dude... and they look serious. Army schmuck:

https://www.facebook.com/dinababy/photos?lst=100001674193893%3A1654425992%3A15817258 81

(https://www.facebook.com/dinababy/photos?lst=100001674193893%3A1654425992%3A15817258 81)#OnceYouGoWhite
THICC

Millennial_Messiah
02-16-2020, 03:08 PM
THICC

yeah. Amazing hip shape, endurance for days, and busted the "it's always bright pink on the inside" myth. Maybe the most picturesque naked body I've ever seen in person. We met in biology 2 lab class, were only together from Feb through the end of the semester (early May) and a few weeks into the summer we stopping talking/texting since I was back home in San Antonio for the summer, so that was the end of that.