PDA

View Full Version : J. Oneal to the Heat, Spurs still do nothing and miss out again and again and again

SequSpur
02-13-2009, 07:15 PM
and the Rasheed crap is BS.

G-Nob
02-13-2009, 07:18 PM
are you surprised?

anakha
02-13-2009, 07:18 PM
Well, considering Miami essentially traded Shaq for Jermaine... :lmao

hater
02-13-2009, 07:19 PM
making it an early friday huh sequ?

SequSpur
02-13-2009, 07:19 PM
Why arent you banned?

good question. why do you think you are privileged to ask me?

SequSpur
02-13-2009, 07:23 PM
making it an early friday huh sequ?

lol

no dude, it's just the same ol shit. Spurs aren't going to do nothing. Tim has to guard the paint alone while you dipshits are praising matt bonner for shooting 25 footers and now he is absolutely untradeable? :lmao

Give me a fuckin break.

so the pistons want 4 shitty spurs players for a superstar named sheed and you all are slobbing on it?

yeah right...

Marion for Oneal. That's a trade. You want a good player, you have to trade a good player... even if it's manu.. tim duncan will be far more successful with a good big next to him than manu fouling dirk nowitski in the final seconds of a game 7.

come on!

exstatic
02-13-2009, 07:23 PM
Toronto traded for him 6 months ago, and finally figured out he's damaged goods. Of course, Sequ has a bromance with the KING of being damaged goods, VC, so it isn't surprised he wants a big man with essentially one knee.

SequSpur
02-13-2009, 07:24 PM
Toronto traded for him 6 months ago, and finally figured out he's damaged goods. Of course, Sequ has a bromance with the KING of being damaged goods, VC, so it isn't surprised he wants a big man with essentially one knee.

you're damaged goods.

Chieflion
02-13-2009, 07:25 PM
Good trade for Heat (23 million cap space come 2010 free agency). Not so much for the Raptors who get stuck with Banks till 2011.

hater
02-13-2009, 07:26 PM
lol

no dude, it's just the same ol shit. Spurs aren't going to do nothing. Tim has to guard the paint alone while you dipshits are praising matt bonner for shooting 25 footers and now he is absolutely untradeable? :lmao

Give me a fuckin break.

so the pistons want 4 shitty spurs players for a superstar named sheed and you all are slobbing on it?

yeah right...

Marion for Oneal. That's a trade. You want a good player, you have to trade a good player... even if it's manu.. tim duncan will be far more successful with a good big next to him than manu fouling dirk nowitski in the final seconds of a game 7.

come on!

that's what I been saying. In a few days spurstalk will wake up from the retarded wet dream that WE were gona get Sheed. GMAFB

I'm with u dude!

Duncan2177
02-13-2009, 07:27 PM
The trade deadline isn't until next thursday so don't get your panties in an uproar kid.

EricB
02-13-2009, 07:28 PM
Sigh, its hard to defend you Sequ when you take such ludicrous horrible stances.

Kori Ellis
02-13-2009, 07:31 PM
You wanted Jermaine O'Neal?

FreeMason
02-13-2009, 07:32 PM
Sequ is right that it's bullshit the Spurs are leaving Duncan to protect everything on D.

I'll agree with him on that.

iggypop123
02-13-2009, 07:33 PM
spurs cant do anything cause you cant trade bonner for sheed! dont have the pieces needed to work. just hope OKC hands away joe smith

Typhoon
02-13-2009, 07:35 PM
wow :lmao

urunobili
02-13-2009, 07:36 PM
gay... you have done better than this... :td

hater
02-13-2009, 07:38 PM
gay... you have done better than this... :td

link?

Shastafarian
02-13-2009, 07:44 PM
The trade deadline was today?!?! Man I need a new calendar.

baseline bum
02-13-2009, 07:46 PM
Jermaine O'Neal was pretty impressive with his 7 points against the Spurs the other night: $3.05 million per point :tu

lefty
02-13-2009, 07:48 PM
overreacting much ......

MannyIsGod
02-13-2009, 07:48 PM
you're damaged goods.

:lmao

disciple
02-13-2009, 07:57 PM
another Sequslur

urunobili
02-13-2009, 08:02 PM
link?

why make me wanna search some other failures threads from Sequ better than this one, when i can enjoy TO dunking in a basketball court? Dude?!

Tully365
02-13-2009, 08:05 PM
If the Spurs constantly make the wrong moves in your opinion, why don't you root for a team that is more in line with your basketball philosophy, rather than posting 100 times a week how stupid they are?

The_Worlds_finest
02-13-2009, 08:31 PM
You know, I think we shuold trade manu while he is still somewhat decent for Oneal....oneal would replace Drob very well

MarHill
02-13-2009, 08:31 PM

Sequ,

You are getting as bad as Spork Killer!!!

I feel sorry for you!!!!

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao

mardigan
02-13-2009, 08:35 PM
You know, I think we shuold trade manu while he is still somewhat decent for Oneall

Nice one.

vander
02-13-2009, 08:36 PM
got damn!

there's still time though, I think the FO understands we need to do something, we owe it to Duncan.

spursnatic
02-13-2009, 08:43 PM
What did you expect the Spurs to go out and trade for Jermaine?....His freaking contract is way too heavy!!!!:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt2::flag:

Biggems
02-13-2009, 08:44 PM

seriously man.....you bitch and complain so much, i would swear you had a vagina with a constant crimson flow.....

stop acting like a silly sally. it is just a flippin basketball team. does your entire existence and happiness revolve around the success of the Spurs?

I love my Spurs and I hope they win, but I don't want them to get rid of quality guys to do so. I like almost all of our current players. They do some wonderful things in the community. I care far more for their off court dealings than on court. They do so many wonderful things for children and families......so even if they don't win on the court, I am satisfied.

Besides....after a decade of Pop and Duncan, one would think you would have a bit more trust.....but you would rather be miserable and angry...

Well it is a free country and you have that right I guess.....just don't see how you can live with so much animosity in your heart.

GO SPURS GO

SequSpur
02-13-2009, 08:45 PM
seriously man.....you bitch and complain so much, i would swear you had a vagina with a constant crimson flow.....

stop acting like a silly sally. it is just a flippin basketball team. does your entire existence and happiness revolve around the success of the Spurs?

I love my Spurs and I hope they win, but I don't want them to get rid of quality guys to do so. I like almost all of our current players. They do some wonderful things in the community. I care far more for their off court dealings than on court. They do so many wonderful things for children and families......so even if they don't win on the court, I am satisfied.

Besides....after a decade of Pop and Duncan, one would think you would have a bit more trust.....but you would rather be miserable and angry...

Well it is a free country and you have that right I guess.....just don't see how you can live with so much animosity in your heart.

GO SPURS GO

Yeah... let's go with the "Quality Guys" :lmao

Austin_Toros
02-13-2009, 08:46 PM
is SequSpur even a spurs fan? why would the spurs want to dramatically tamper with their championship-contender team?

no more far-fetched ideas

Shastafarian
02-13-2009, 08:47 PM
Yeah... let's go with the "Quality Guys" :lmao

I say we trade Parker while his value is high.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
02-13-2009, 09:02 PM

So you wanted JO as a Spur? And how exactly were we going to get him - trade TP? :rolleyes

STFU little man.

Slinkyman
02-13-2009, 09:41 PM
Chris Webber has better knees then O'neal.

florige
02-13-2009, 10:02 PM
It's amazing how quickly Jermaine O' Neal's game has went down the toilet. I almost would take Joe Smith over him now.

m33p0
02-13-2009, 10:16 PM
j o'neal is good for a couple of games before blowing a gasket. :lol

The_Worlds_finest
02-13-2009, 10:20 PM
Maybe now we can package bonner, mason, udoka, and bowen for Wade and Oneal package?

word
02-13-2009, 10:29 PM

Jermain Oneal sucks. Did you really want JO ?

ElNono
02-13-2009, 10:38 PM
Sequ, maybe it's time you jump into the Heat bandwagon...

SpursFanFirst
02-13-2009, 10:58 PM
O'neal went to the Heat. What's your point?
Were you hoping we'd land him somehow?

Can you say "OVERRATED?!?"

Dr. Gonzo
02-13-2009, 11:07 PM
Another SequSpur gem.

You are a legend in my book my friend.

www.starliterecovery.com

romsho
02-13-2009, 11:11 PM
lol

Give me a fuckin break.

yeah right...

come on!

Good summation of Ginobili. Your memory has served you well...it's not like he's accomplished much in his career as a Spur. Have another drink.

Newton
02-13-2009, 11:19 PM
Dear Segu,

Have you ever posted something that was not entirely retarded or recycled from the mouth of an underdeveloped 9 year old.

Honest curiosity.

e20dylan
02-13-2009, 11:45 PM
oh look its the short closet faggot laker fan posting again. dont mind anything that comes out of this short little cock suckers mouth

z0sa
02-13-2009, 11:49 PM
sequ is fuckin stupid

NRHector
02-14-2009, 12:45 AM

GO SPURS GO:tu:flag:

Rapper
02-14-2009, 12:47 AM
So what?

JO sucks

wisnub
02-14-2009, 01:00 AM
If the Spurs constantly make the wrong moves in your opinion, why don't you root for a team that is more in line with your basketball philosophy, rather than posting 100 times a week how stupid they are?

make sense...I actually never thought about it. I think Sequ is just a unique personality. It shows that he care about the team he support, I just think his method is sometimes barbaric...but he got good points when he made a statement. Its just that his comments normally full of rage hehe...

wisnub
02-14-2009, 01:16 AM
I agree with you..trade will never happen..and we spend so much time talkin about it

SequSpur
02-14-2009, 01:19 AM
yeah, keep taking shots at me... like I give a shit about what you think or say or do. Save it for a family member.

And yes, J. Oneal would be fine Kori. Better than Oberto, Bonner, and rest of the so called front line the spurs have.

The Spurs got nothing.

e20dylan
02-14-2009, 01:27 AM
ill remember your face if i ever see you at a game. remember that shit head

Spur-Addict
02-14-2009, 01:29 AM

WoooOOooOooaaahhhhh Watch out now!!

z0sa
02-14-2009, 01:36 AM
dude maybe if you werent such a flip flopping BITCH all the time you'd be mildly entertaining

you start thread after thread, talk shit, then act butthurt when people call you out :td

ehz33satx
02-14-2009, 01:44 AM
overreacting much ......

That's Sequ's game. But like I have said before, he just does it to get a rise out of everyone. He adores the attention it gets him. Plus I am not going to throw insults him in this post. Have a great day Sequ! Que Dios te bendiga!

ehz33satx
02-14-2009, 01:50 AM
yeah, keep taking shots at me... like I give a shit about what you think or say or do. Save it for a family member.

And yes, J. Oneal would be fine Kori. Better than Oberto, Bonner, and rest of the so called front line the spurs have.

The Spurs got nothing.

They have YOU as a true blue Spurs fan, a fan till the end, through thick and thin!

Then again maybe not.

smrattler
02-14-2009, 01:57 AM
Regarding this OP, assuming the Sheed stuff turns out to be BS (good chance probably), still, I could see Spurs trying in vain to get a Sheed. But JO'Neil? He's got nothing left. Why shake up a team that's #2 in the West and gaining momentum down the stretch to reach for someone that is so overpaid and declining so fast? I'd rather stay the course with this group than make a move just for the sake of making a move.

Ghost Writer
02-14-2009, 02:02 AM
At least we have heard rumblings from Pop and the front office that the Spurs recognize that they need something other than the typical lateral trade or signing of a waiver wire guy to give this team a legitimate shot.

angelbelow
02-14-2009, 05:19 AM

dont take everything so seriously, you'll shorten your life.

The_Worlds_finest
02-14-2009, 06:27 AM
Even with +18,000 post your still an idiot.

Your a horrible keyboard GM,

Oneal WHEN NOT INJURED is pretty solid, but the whole NOT INJURED is key, plus his 42 MILLION DOLLAR over 2 year contract ties up loads of cash, you shit stain.

You propably think you could do a better job then what the Spurs do, so insist on posting thousands of post on here, then follow through by bitching when spurs have a solid line up but YOU think they can do more.

You appear to be "that guy" who is at the bar stuffing his face with beer and wings, who has probably never stepped foot on a basketball court, but thinks he can make better decisions then the actually people who are hired by the actual team.

Are you that stupid to think you know more then the guys in the FO? Go fuck yourself, stop watching the spurs and CERTAINLY DO NOT ENJOY THIER FINALS VICTORY. :hat

Kamnik
02-14-2009, 07:22 AM
sequ you suck

oh, did i mention you suck?

well, you do

stéphane
02-14-2009, 07:37 AM
That's exactly what makes the spurs successfull. I don't care what Sequ says, he's just being himself but it's obvious that our FO knows what we need (an athletic swingman and a defensive/rebounding big). They aren't going to blow the team and the chemistry apart just to make a trade. They don't go after names, they go (most of the time) after role players that can help the team and have been very successfull this season (Mason, Hill). ST was going all out after the draft and after we got Roger and not Corey "Me first overpaid" Maguette. Just for that, we should give them credit and stop being asses calling them cheap.

Harry Callahan
02-14-2009, 09:14 AM
Many moves the Spurs made the last couple of years (resigning Bonner - losing out on Magette and signing Mason - drafting George Hill) would roundly ripped here initially.

Look how it's turned out. The Spurs are solid contenders again. The FO is not incompetent after all.

If SA can get a quality role player rebounder for an expiring contract or one of our older bench players and a #2 that would work. Hey, trading for a guy from a financially strapped team looking to shed salary might work again.

Trading one of the core pieces to fill a big man void would leave the Spurs in the same place anyway.

2YiZ
02-14-2009, 09:16 AM
Jermaine O'Neal blows. You should be happy he's not a spur.

SequSpur
02-14-2009, 09:49 AM
Even with +18,000 post your still an idiot.

Your a horrible keyboard GM,

Oneal WHEN NOT INJURED is pretty solid, but the whole NOT INJURED is key, plus his 42 MILLION DOLLAR over 2 year contract ties up loads of cash, you shit stain.

You propably think you could do a better job then what the Spurs do, so insist on posting thousands of post on here, then follow through by bitching when spurs have a solid line up but YOU think they can do more.

You appear to be "that guy" who is at the bar stuffing his face with beer and wings, who has probably never stepped foot on a basketball court, but thinks he can make better decisions then the actually people who are hired by the actual team.

Are you that stupid to think you know more then the guys in the FO? Go fuck yourself, stop watching the spurs and CERTAINLY DO NOT ENJOY THIER FINALS VICTORY. :hat

I love when st posters go "you probably have never even played basketball"

good stuff....

SequSpur
02-14-2009, 09:50 AM

internet forum threat. :lol

this is getting good..

anakha
02-14-2009, 10:48 AM

this is getting good..

How many ST threats do you get in a year?

exstatic
02-14-2009, 10:49 AM
Remember to adjust your glances downward as you scan the crowd. :lol

dont take everything so seriously, you'll shorten your life.
His life revolves around "short". :lol

sequ you suck

oh, did i mention you suck?

well, you do

Your adoring public greets you, sequ. :lmao

stéphane
02-14-2009, 10:54 AM

pathetic

Ghost Writer
02-14-2009, 11:26 AM
I like the deal for the Raptors. That team was at its best last season when they were running under Sam Mitchell. Marion would fit in with scheme.

J. O'Neal and E. Brand are both slow, plodding and too injury prone. Ironically, we all coveted them back in 2003 after years of passing on other talent acquisitions.

cool hand
02-14-2009, 11:30 AM
got damn!

there's still time though, I think the FO understands we need to do something, we owe it to Duncan.

http://omniideas.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/bullseye.jpg

The_Worlds_finest
02-14-2009, 05:00 PM
I bet if ST was around when duncan parker and manu were drafted this moron would bitch and whine as if he was getting robbed

Spurtacus
02-14-2009, 05:07 PM
Every team should have a "fan" like Sequ.

e20dylan
02-14-2009, 07:26 PM

this is getting good..

well it wont be a internet forum threat when I see you if you are a spurs fan like you say you are you must go to games. I havent seen you yet but when I find the oompa loompa ill know its you. im gonna sock you in the fucking nose dude. tired of your shit

SequSpur
02-14-2009, 08:10 PM
well it wont be a internet forum threat when I see you if you are a spurs fan like you say you are you must go to games. I havent seen you yet but when I find the oompa loompa ill know its you. im gonna sock you in the fucking nose dude. tired of your shit

:lol

what are you tired of?

e20dylan
02-14-2009, 08:18 PM
ill tell you when i see you. wont respond to another one of your worthless threads keeping it alive

The_Worlds_finest
02-14-2009, 08:43 PM
this guy is a pathatic duchebag, just read all the dribble he post and how often he sticks a foot in his mouth

http://spurstalk.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1195905

Trade Ginobili, Udoka, Bonner and some fodder for Shaq!!!
Magic > Spurs
I would trade Ginobili for OJ Mayo right now
Why is Bonner getting 14+ shots in an NBA game?
Pop should be fired immediately....
Why in the hell was Bonner in the game on the last play?
2008-2009 Spurs: Worst Team in 10 Years
Spurs are Lottery Bound.
Obama sucks.
I Do Not Support Trading Ginobili
Mens Gymnastics is Gay
The NBA is Fixed.

How one can claim to be a fan of a team and bash them, is beyond me. He wont ever be happy with the spurs because in his simple mind he thinks his choices of who the spurs should get is much better the what actually happens.

SequSpur
02-15-2009, 12:23 AM
ill tell you when i see you. wont respond to another one of your worthless threads keeping it alive

What are you tired of? You tired of the truth?

Should we all come in here and say God is good, God is great? oh... I get it... everything in black and silver is perfect.

WTF would there be a forum for? Bro, put me on ignore if you don't like it, use your options.

I'll host a gtg and you can come, in fact, you can come over tomorrow if you'd like, I don't care. Not scared tough one.

Go Spurs.

SequSpur
02-15-2009, 12:24 AM
this guy is a pathatic duchebag, just read all the dribble he post and how often he sticks a foot in his mouth

http://spurstalk.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1195905

Trade Ginobili, Udoka, Bonner and some fodder for Shaq!!!
Magic > Spurs
I would trade Ginobili for OJ Mayo right now
Why is Bonner getting 14+ shots in an NBA game?
Pop should be fired immediately....
Why in the hell was Bonner in the game on the last play?
2008-2009 Spurs: Worst Team in 10 Years
Spurs are Lottery Bound.
Obama sucks.
I Do Not Support Trading Ginobili
Mens Gymnastics is Gay
The NBA is Fixed.

How one can claim to be a fan of a team and bash them, is beyond me. He wont ever be happy with the spurs because in his simple mind he thinks his choices of who the spurs should get is much better the what actually happens.

It's called discussion.

Cry Havoc
02-15-2009, 02:37 AM
It's called discussion.

No, it's called constantly ripping on and degrading your team beyond all question of rationality.

anakha
02-15-2009, 03:05 AM
Sequ's definition of discussion is telling everyone who disagrees with him to shb. :hat

SequSpur
02-18-2009, 11:06 PM
Spurs still offering nothing and the rest of the NBA is passing them up. The Spurs come out strong out of the allstar break and lose to the Fuckin Knicks. Now Ginobili is hurt and nobody knows what the fuck is going on.....

man fuck that... does anyone in the san antonio media have some gonads to post the facts and to ask the right fukin questions?

This shit is getting worse by the day. Richard Jefferson? lmao

Look, anybody outside of Duncan and Parker should be moved to get Carter. Fricking the rest of the spurs are SO overrated by you guys it isn't even funny.

Knicks > Spurs.. :lol