PDA

View Full Version : real reason why gregg is out and republicans said no to bill.

cool hand
02-14-2009, 03:57 AM
buy american clause was actually approved and added to bill, pissing off certain industries/lobbyists and republicans......fuck 'em.

SouthernFried
02-14-2009, 07:51 AM
Last I heard, England and France protesteth so vehemently...Mr. Obama thought buying American wasn't such a good idea, and took it out of the bill.

Did they put it back in today?

I sure hope so..."buy American" is soooo passe.

Bartleby
02-14-2009, 10:12 AM
The real reason he is out is b/c the Black Caucus didn't want him in control of the census.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-14-2009, 11:47 AM
buy american clause was actually approved and added to bill, pissing off certain industries/lobbyists and republicans......fuck 'em.

Actually it had to do with them removing his primary responsibility (census) and the porkulus package, which he vehemently disagreed with. Methinks he got an idea of Obama's future plans for our great nation and said the hell with that

Cant_Be_Faded
02-14-2009, 11:50 AM
Like Ron Paul said. "Born again budget conservatives"

Gutless republicans had 8 years to trim down fat. I specifically recall AHF v.2.0 calling Obama a monday morning QB....well that's what the repubs are in this situation.

Now look at this shit. The backlash is leading to another needless stimulus that is going to fuck each and every one of us and destroy our currency.