PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Rudd is a faker

Austin_Toros
02-14-2009, 06:34 PM
If Kevin Rudd was in the nba, he would play for the Fakers.
This guy just wants to get his round head in every news report and country; he's visited just about every continent looking to promote himself.

More importantly, Rudd has sold out on his global warming policy. Before being elected, he took a innovative stand on global warming, gaining support of many. The result: signing the Kyoto Protocol. Oh and making a minute lowering emissions by 5-15% by 2020.Not only does that slur Australia and Rudd, it also discourages other countries to reduce their emission.
Then there's that emissions trading scheme we got going. That's just a load of bullsh*t.

What media does America get of Rudd? Hopefully you guys see through him.

Mr. Obana, don't take after Rudd. The world needs you to take a stronger stand on global warming.

Some info: http://www.crikey.com.au/Politics/20081209-Five-to-fifteen-The-scariest-numbers-of-2008-.html

:ihit

SouthernFried
02-14-2009, 08:39 PM
If this guy is fighting against the idiot's in the man made global warming camps...more power to him.

Fuck Obama, Fuck Kyoto...and fuck anyone stupid enough to be lead by these morons.

Winehole23
02-14-2009, 11:10 PM
If this guy is fighting against the idiot's in the man made global warming camps...more power to him.

Fuck Obama, Fuck Kyoto...and fuck anyone stupid enough to be lead by these morons.^^^ Johnny one note only does insults.

SouthernFried
02-15-2009, 12:32 AM
^^^ Johnny one note only does insults.

Sounds like an insult to me.

It's ok tho...hypocrisy is "in."

Winehole23
02-15-2009, 01:55 AM
Sounds like an insult to me.It was meant as one. I think you're a jerk.

It's ok tho...hypocrisy is "in."Strawman. It's your repetitiveness I was criticizing. Emphasis on the johnny one note, not the insult. You missed again, smartass.

It's a free goddam country. You're free to say the same goddam things over and over again, and I'm free to call you a bore. C'est la guerre.

Are you an alcoholic, ChickenFried? You seem to be in a rut.

TDMVPDPOY
02-15-2009, 03:25 AM
why do you think im payin 10% more in my energy/water bills for this scheme bs....when other countries are just rorting the kyoto protocol or not signin up to it, its no point if other countries arent applying the same rules.....

rudd747 :D

Obstructed_View
02-15-2009, 08:09 AM
Global warming. :lol

DarrinS
02-15-2009, 04:20 PM
The Earth has a fever and we're all gonna die. :sleep

If we could just keep vegetation from decaying, we'd get this global warming thing solved once and for all.