PDA

View Full Version : All Star Logo

redskinfan
02-16-2009, 07:58 AM
Did that logo kind of look like the outline of the Alamo to you guy's? Maybe I was just high!:flag:

Summers
02-16-2009, 10:42 AM
I think it's supposed to be a phoenix rising from the ashes. Just a guess, though.

Dex
02-16-2009, 10:46 AM
Can't say I quite saw the same thing, but I thought that both the logo and court design in Phoenix were pretty lame. Like something straight out of the 90s, with the big cartoony cactus and the sunbursts.

For a team that has a pretty cool looking court and new logo, I was fairly disappointed.

Summers
02-16-2009, 10:51 AM
Yeah, and I just realized the OP meant the cactus/sun/mountain logo. Which does kind of look like the Alamo, come to think of it. :lol I thought he meant the sides of the West's unis, which were cool, imo.

Thompson
02-16-2009, 12:50 PM
Can't say I quite saw the same thing, but I thought that both the logo and court design in Phoenix were pretty lame. Like something straight out of the 90s, with the big cartoony cactus and the sunbursts.

For a team that has a pretty cool looking court and new logo, I was fairly disappointed.

I kind of figured those were some of the crafts that the Suns' players made along with their 'togetherness collages' earlier this year.