PDA

View Full Version : so i've been hanging with these 4 girls...

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 10:11 AM
over the past month, i've been seeing this girl. things are fine but we've been going out A LOT with her 3 friends. they are all really good people and we're all turning into real good friends and i like spending time with them.

anyway, i don't think i can keep up with them much longer...i mean, it's been an awesome month, but i'm so freakin tired. any random night will turn into some bad ass night filled with laughing, excitement, fun, and uh shennanigans...like last night, we didn't get home till 4am.

they all have small children that keep them running all day long. they're only a few years younger than i am but i don't know where they get all this extra energy to party so much from?

BacktoBasics
02-16-2009, 10:19 AM
Sounds like a group of shitty parents.

JoeChalupa
02-16-2009, 10:22 AM
Oh to be young again.

JudynTX
02-16-2009, 10:28 AM
i don't know where they get all this extra energy to party so much from?

You! :lmao

j-6
02-16-2009, 10:30 AM
over the past month, i've been seeing this girl. things are fine but we've been going out A LOT with her 3 friends. they are all really good people and we're all turning into real good friends and i like spending time with them.

anyway, i don't think i can keep up with them much longer...i mean, it's been an awesome month, but i'm so freakin tired. any random night will turn into some bad ass night filled with laughing, excitement, fun, and uh shennanigans...like last night, we didn't get home till 4am.

they all have small children that keep them running all day long. they're only a few years younger than i am but i don't know where they get all this extra energy to party so much from?

Are you hanging til 4AM with a bunch of young single moms 'cause they're all dancers?

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 10:31 AM
Sounds like a group of shitty parents.

they are all actually really good parents...they had an awesome birthday parties the last few weeks...

...but them being parents is also a source of the randomness and my tiredness...like yesterday, all day long kid birthday party after a friday & saturday of getting down. so one suggests out of no where we get some drinks later, they get a baby sitter, and next thing you know instead of sleeping, we're we're in line at some bar/club at 1130pm.

this morning, they wake me up. i'm late dragging ass, and they're off putting their kids to school and going to work. WTF? i can't even concentrate on anything long enough to get anything done.

BacktoBasics
02-16-2009, 10:36 AM
"Mommies never home. She goes out all night and leaves me with a stranger then comes home just in time to drunkenly drive me to school. I wish mommy would stay home like a responsible parent and spend time with me instead of whoring around the streets and drinking until the wee hours of the morning. Sometimes mommy can't stand up unless I help or sometimes she even leans on a wall or bed post."

Great parents don't regularly party it up until 4am. You run with a group of sluts that treat their kids like trophy dogs.

TDMVPDPOY
02-16-2009, 10:38 AM
pics of single moms plz......

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 10:45 AM
"Mommies never home. She goes out all night and leaves me with a stranger then comes home just in time to drunkenly drive me to school. I wish mommy would stay home like a responsible parent and spend time with me instead of whoring around the streets and drinking until the wee hours of the morning. Sometimes mommy can't stand up unless I help or sometimes she even leans on a wall or bed post."

Great parents don't regularly party it up until 4am. You run with a group of sluts that treat their kids like trophy dogs.

that's just not an accurate potrayal. i know good parents and bad parents and for various circumstances, all of these women are single, but they are good parents.

SpursStalker
02-16-2009, 10:47 AM
I never EVER had time to stay out partying till 4am with my kids ...

johnsmith
02-16-2009, 10:48 AM
that's just not an accurate potrayal. i know good parents and bad parents and for various circumstances, all of these women are single, but they are good parents.

Those various circumstances being all the different cock they received while married right?

BacktoBasics
02-16-2009, 10:51 AM
I don't consider a good parent one that goes out so much and so late in frequency that you're finding it hard to keep up with them. Thats almost by definition an absentee mom. They're still out partying regularly, drinking it up late at night and generally putting themselves in compromising situations that could potentially put their kids in a predicament where mom is either driving drunk or out in public drunk. Just because you get the best clown for little Molly's birthday party shouldn't equate to good parenting. Going out once, twice maybe even three times a month might be okay but leaving your kids with a sitter two, three or four times a week to go out and be "spontaneous" is out right shitty parenting. Stay home and raise your fucking kids. Be there for them. Put them to sleep at night and be home when they wake up at 2 in the morning because of a nightmare.

Defend it all you want. They're the epitome of shitty modern day parenting.

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 10:58 AM
I don't consider a good parent one that goes out so much and so late in frequency that you're finding it hard to keep up with them. Thats almost by definition an absentee mom. They're still out partying regularly, drinking it up late at night and generally putting themselves in compromising situations that could potentially put their kids in a predicament where mom is either driving drunk or out in public drunk. Just because you get the best clown for little Molly's birthday party shouldn't equate to good parenting. Going out once, twice maybe even three times a month might be okay but leaving your kids with a sitter two, three or four times a week to go out and be "spontaneous" is out right shitty parenting. Stay home and raise your fucking kids. Be there for them. Put them to sleep at night and be home when they wake up at 2 in the morning because of a nightmare.

Defend it all you want. They're the epitome of shitty modern day parenting.

that's just not accurate, maybe i'm not potraying the situation clear enough. anyway, i'll disagree. anyway, thanks for the soapbox :toast

johnsmith
02-16-2009, 11:02 AM
that's just not accurate, maybe i'm not potraying the situation clear enough. anyway, i'll disagree. anyway, thanks for the soapbox :toast

So defend it then. If it's not accurate, you aren't providing much evidence to support this.

BacktoBasics
02-16-2009, 11:03 AM
Well then go ahead and portray it accurately.

I don't consider a good parent one that goes out so much and so late in frequency that you're finding it hard to keep up with them.

I would feel like shit if I was the kind of parent that regularly stays out drinking until 4am in the morning. I'd love for you to explain the logic in this equation.

Staying out late, drinking late, being drunk in public, coming home drunk, constantly being busy with everything but my child = good parenting

BacktoBasics
02-16-2009, 11:04 AM
So defend it then. If it's not accurate, you aren't providing much evidence to support this.This thread hasn't bode well for tlfan

johnsmith
02-16-2009, 11:10 AM
This thread hasn't bode well for tlfan

Then maybe tlfan shouldn't start threads that celebrate neglectful parenting.

It's not the kids fault mom is a drunk.

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 11:14 AM
Then maybe tlfan shouldn't start threads that celebrate neglectful parenting.

It's not the kids fault mom is a drunk.

please either use tony and or a combination of longoria when referring to me

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 11:29 AM
Well then go ahead and portray it accurately.

I would feel like shit if I was the kind of parent that regularly stays out drinking until 4am in the morning. I'd love for you to explain the logic in this equation.

Staying out late, drinking late, being drunk in public, coming home drunk, constantly being busy with everything but my child = good parenting

who said anything about being drunk? in the month i've known them, i haven't seen them drunk in public, drink and drive, and be too busy for their kids. for example, last night 2 of them didn't even drink, 1 was the designated driver. the other 2 were just chillin, not overly indulging, you know, just hanging out being good company. no one even got tipsy yesterday, we went out after a long day, had fun, danced, left the club well before it closed dropped off another friend, went to eat, went home. to assume they're out there hammered until 4am everynight and ignore their children is simply not correct, that's what i wasn't accurate with. and i'm not sitting here saying "this + that = super parent" i'm just saying, we go out, have fun, and i'm tired and they're not WTF?

Dr. Gonzo
02-16-2009, 11:37 AM
Drunk or not they still aren't home taking care of their kids.

leemajors
02-16-2009, 11:37 AM
they're only a few years younger than i am but i don't know where they get all this extra energy to party so much from?

cocaine is a hell of a drug

IronMexican
02-16-2009, 11:42 AM
They tweak.

to21
02-16-2009, 11:56 AM
Sounds like you should tell them that they need to spend more time at home.......

With their kids.

BacktoBasics
02-16-2009, 11:57 AM
Drunk or not they still aren't home taking care of their kids.Exactly. WTF business does a mother have out galavanting around at 4am. Absentee moms. Pretty soon they'll wonder how/why their 13 year old got pregnant at such a young age.

SHE LEARNED BY WATCHING YOU MOM.

tlongII
02-16-2009, 11:58 AM
:ttiwwp:

BacktoBasics
02-16-2009, 11:59 AM
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/lambert821/smokingmomironic.jpg

Dr. Gonzo
02-16-2009, 11:59 AM
I bet the kids call grandma "mom".

to21
02-16-2009, 12:00 PM
^ :lol

BacktoBasics
02-16-2009, 12:00 PM
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s218/carla231111/drunk-1.jpg

ploto
02-16-2009, 12:08 PM
They are not good parents if on "any random night will turn into some bad ass night filled with laughing, excitement, fun, and uh shennanigans...like last night, we didn't get home till 4 am." Where are their kids at 4:00 AM? They are probably being raised by grandma. You also say these women are younger than you- just how young are these moms?

BacktoBasics
02-16-2009, 12:09 PM
They are not good parents if on "any random night will turn into some bad ass night filled with laughing, excitement, fun, and uh shenanigans...like last night, we didn't get home till 4 am." Where are their kids at 4:00 AM? They are probably being raised by grandma. You also say these women are younger than you- just how young are these moms?Obviously young enough to not understand the responsibilities of good parenting.

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 12:54 PM
They are not good parents if on "any random night will turn into some bad ass night filled with laughing, excitement, fun, and uh shennanigans...like last night, we didn't get home till 4 am." Where are their kids at 4:00 AM? They are probably being raised by grandma. You also say these women are younger than you- just how young are these moms?

there are 4 kids. 2 of them were with their dad's. obviously being divorced/separted is not the optimal environment for raising children. but they share custody so it's something they have to deal with. the other 2 women have a third room mate who stayed home last night.

the youngest one is 25.

SpursStalker
02-16-2009, 12:55 PM
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s218/carla231111/drunk-1.jpg

:lol :lol

BacktoBasics
02-16-2009, 01:00 PM
there are 4 kids. 2 of them were with their dad's. obviously being divorced/separted is not the optimal environment for raising children. but they share custody so it's something they have to deal with. the other 2 women have a third room mate who stayed home last night.

the youngest one is 25.
Maybe they wouldn't be divorced if they stayed home and stopped partying like teenagers. Sounds like a rubber would have been a good idea too.

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 01:08 PM
Maybe they wouldn't be divorced if they stayed home and stopped partying like teenagers. Sounds like a rubber would have been a good idea too.

i don't know all the specifics of their past relationship. not being a life coach, i try not to pass judgement on others til i've walked in there shoes, or at least hit it.

BacktoBasics
02-16-2009, 01:10 PM
i don't know all the specifics of their past relationship. not being a life coach, i try not to pass judgement on others til i've walked in there shoes, or at least hit it.Part of being the successful life coach that I am is passing accurate judgment without even meeting these whores face to face.

jman3000
02-16-2009, 01:16 PM
They are all fatties. Book it.

Dr. Gonzo
02-16-2009, 01:21 PM

the youngest one is 25.

So basically they go out and spend the child support money that supposed to be going toward their kids.

Dr. Gonzo
02-16-2009, 01:21 PM

Without a doubt.

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 01:49 PM

no way...i'm batting above average here...that's why i'm doing my best to keep up

J.T.
02-16-2009, 01:53 PM
Sounds like my mother, only she didn't try to feel 18 again until I was in high school, had a car and was getting just as wasted on the other side of town with my fake ID.

Dex
02-16-2009, 01:55 PM
I bet this thread didn't turn out like the OP was expecting.

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 02:00 PM
Sounds like my mother, only she didn't try to feel 18 again until I was in high school, had a car and was getting just as wasted on the other side of town with my fake ID.

too easy, nevermind

Troll
I bet this thread didn't turn out like the OP was expecting.

That depends.......

FromWayDowntown
I can't think of a single way in which any of the OP's statements in this thread about his new friends would led me to think they were anything other than parents who wished they weren't parents. I can't imagine anything that would lead me to devote anything less than all of my energy and attention to my children; and I'd feel like I wasn't doing right by them if I was constantly going out on the town, no matter what conduct I might be engaged in.

Frankly, though, given that we're supposed to be discussing how anyone can keep up through weeks of some sort of "shenanigans," I'm not really buying the idea that what's going down late at night with these absentee moms is just milk and cookies sort of stuff.

Just me.

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 02:13 PM
Frankly, though, given that we're supposed to be discussing how anyone can keep up through weeks of some sort of "shenanigans," I'm not really buying the idea that what's going down late at night with these absentee moms is just milk and cookies sort of stuff.

Just me.

so how to keep up?

FromWayDowntown
02-16-2009, 02:15 PM
so how to keep up?

Tell them to stay home with their kids.

CuckingFunt
02-16-2009, 02:37 PM
so how to keep up?

Find out their upper(s) of choice and join in.

Or, tell them you need to get some sleep.

johnsmith.
02-16-2009, 02:45 PM
This topic needs RuffNreadyOzStyle he went to school for four years to study the behavior of Young adults?

Dr. Gonzo
02-16-2009, 02:51 PM
They just sound like typical mexican trash. They have kids at a young age, give them to grandma to take care of while they go out drinking and doing blow all on the "baby daddy's" dime.

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 02:59 PM
They just sound like typical mexican trash. They have kids at a young age, give them to grandma to take care of while they go out drinking and doing blow all on the "baby daddy's" dime.

one is a white girl from cali, the other is half white/korean dallas, one is latina from here, and the other is latina from houston.

BacktoBasics
02-16-2009, 03:16 PM
one is a white girl from cali, the other is half white/korean dallas, one is latina from here, and the other is latina from houston.
You hang out with trash just face it.

ploto
02-16-2009, 03:49 PM
If the kids are with their dad for visitation and the mom is having a night out, then I have no problem with it. But I doubt that they are with dad all these nights you are being worn out by them because you said they have to get up and get their kids off to school.

Chief
02-16-2009, 04:59 PM
:lol at this thread turning into a mom evaluation thread.

especially coming from backtobasics who sprayed down the side of some woman's car because his pinto got jacked by rocks, and johnsmith who can't rinse out the taste of b2b's ass kissing out of his mouth.

evaluate yourselves before u evaluate other people u don't even know. great job on hijacking the thread :rolleyes

and tony longoria, quit defending the women and post their pics already !

johnsmith
02-16-2009, 05:01 PM

especially coming from backtobasics who sprayed down the side of some woman's car because his pinto got jacked by rocks, and johnsmith who can't rinse out the taste of b2b's ass kissing out of his mouth.

evaluate yourselves before u evaluate other people u don't even know. great job on hijacking the thread :rolleyes

and tony longoria, quit defending the women and post their pics already !

Ok, I'm done "evaluating" myself, everything seems ok here. Is it ok by Chief if I go back to "evaluating" others?

BacktoBasics
02-16-2009, 05:05 PM

and tony longoria, quit defending the women and post their pics already !I don't have to evaluate myself. I can form an opinion about the quality of parenting within this thread if I so desire. There are no predetermined rules of engagement for this thread. He rolls with shitty moms who neglect their children all for another "good time".

I don't drive a Pinto. If you payed attention worth a damn you'd probably know what I was driving and why I was so pissed off.

I don't go out multiple times a week while leaving the kids home with a sitter. I'm a better parent than that.

BacktoBasics
02-16-2009, 05:06 PM
and furthermore johnsmith's posts came before mine you fucking moron.

BacktoBasics
02-16-2009, 05:08 PM
The more I think about this is the exact place for one to go to evaluate others actions at their own expense. Cheifs got himself one big fucking horse to step down off of.

peewee's lovechild
02-16-2009, 05:10 PM
tlfan is going out with some real sluts.

They must really hate their kids.

I wonder how much of his disposable income tlfan is paying these whores.

johnsmith
02-16-2009, 05:11 PM
tlfan is going out with some real sluts.

They must really hate their kids.

I wonder how much of his disposable income tlfan is paying these whores.

Whoa, easy PeeWee...........make sure you "evaluate" yourself before you come in here with that shit.

BacktoBasics
02-16-2009, 05:12 PM
PW should also think twice about hijacking a thread. That shit should never happen on this board.

peewee's lovechild
02-16-2009, 05:13 PM
Whoa, easy PeeWee...........make sure you "evaluate" yourself before you come in here with that shit.

PW should also think twice about hijacking a thread. That shit should/never happen on this board.

:lol:lol

BacktoBasics
02-16-2009, 05:17 PM
Seems like myself and the butt licker johnsmith got this thread covered. SUP CHIEF....!!!!...WE GOT THIS SHIT.

Chief
02-16-2009, 05:30 PM
Seems like myself and the butt licker johnsmith got this thread covered. SUP CHIEF....!!!!...WE GOT THIS SHIT.

damn b2b, capital letters and everything, u should calm down
you've successfully made yourself look awesome on the internet
:toast

oh and i agree, johnsmith is a buttlicker.

Dr. Gonzo
02-16-2009, 05:31 PM
I like johnsmith.

Das Texan
02-16-2009, 05:39 PM
whores.

be sure to wrap up when you nail them, whenever that is. Don't want to saddle them with more kids to dump off on someone else.

Richard Cranium
02-16-2009, 05:39 PM
I like johnsmith.

Do you mean johnsmith ? or johnsmith. ?

BacktoBasics
02-16-2009, 05:41 PM
damn b2b, capital letters and everything, u should calm down
you've successfully made yourself look awesome on the internet
:toast

oh and i agree, johnsmith is a buttlicker.I'm not the one that defended the shitty parenting all the way up from his big horse. I was already internet awesome.

/caps/maybe someone else like Chief should do some self evaluating/caps/

Dr. Gonzo
02-16-2009, 05:42 PM
Do you mean johnsmith ? or johnsmith. ?

I actually find them both rather pleasant.

BacktoBasics
02-16-2009, 05:42 PM
whores.

be sure to wrap up when you nail them, whenever that is. Don't want to saddle them with more kids to dump off on someone else.Doubtful he cares. They can just dump those unwanted kids off on someone else and go have a great time out on the town....might even end partying it up until 4am.

BacktoBasics
02-16-2009, 05:43 PM
Doubtful he cares. They can just dump those unwanted kids off on someone else and go have a great time out on the town....might even end partying it up until 4am.and for additional clarification I evaluated myself prior to this posting.

Richard Cranium
02-16-2009, 05:49 PM
I actually find them both rather pleasant.

Neither does much for me.

BacktoBasics
02-16-2009, 05:57 PM
Anything without a period is better in my book

manufor3
02-16-2009, 06:02 PM

:lol

Tampon
02-16-2009, 06:05 PM
anything without a period is better in my book

+1

chode_regulator
02-16-2009, 11:15 PM
This thread hasn't bode well for tlfan

funny how tl fan came on here expecting to hear everyone shlob his knob bc he is haning out with 4 chicks and they are doing "shenanigans"

instead everyone is busting on his friends for being drunken sluts who don't love their children. :lol

edit:still waiting on pics

tonylongoriafan
02-16-2009, 11:27 PM
funny how tl fan came on here expecting to hear everyone shlob his knob bc he is haning out with 4 chicks and they are doing "shenanigans"

instead everyone is busting on his friends for being drunken sluts who don't love their children. :lol

wasn't expecting to get props, was expecting people to suggest caffeine pills or something or tell me that i'm not that old and to suck it up. neway, my friends aren't drunken sluts. they're actually really good people that i like spending my free time. and i do care about them.

Ed Helicopter Jones
02-16-2009, 11:36 PM
One of my best friend's wives had 2 daughters before she was 21. My buddy was her second husband, not the father of these girls. I remember her going out with her girlfriends and leaving my friend to watch the girls at least a couple of nights a week while she partied like a rock star 'til 3 or 4am. She was really nice and had great friends, too.

Of course, she's now my friend's ex-wife and she's since moved on to husband number 3 after my friend had had enough of being the live-in babysitter. I would have lasted about a week with her, my friend was obviously a glutton for punishment because he stayed with her for 9 yrs.

But her daughters have actually turned out to be pretty decent young adults.

Frenzy
02-16-2009, 11:47 PM

pics?

wasn't expecting to get props, was expecting people to suggest caffeine pills or something or tell me that i'm not that old and to suck it up. neway, my friends aren't drunken sluts. they're actually really good people that i like spending my free time. and i do care about them.
in all ur crazy nights... not one of yall took a picture?

pics...

Chief
02-16-2009, 11:50 PM
pics?

in all ur crazy nights... not one of yall took a picture?

pics...

i think this looks about right

http://www.killsometime.com/Pictures/images/Drunk2.jpg

mrsmaalox
02-17-2009, 12:19 AM
Poor kids. Having a full time job is too much time away from them as it is. I don't know if these women qualify as terrible parents if the kids basic needs are being met, but they certainly are selfish.

Laker Lanny
02-17-2009, 02:03 AM
johnsmith who can't rinse out the taste of b2b's ass kissing out of his mouth. About time someone from this site brought some fresh smack to the party! :tu

peewee's lovechild
02-17-2009, 09:54 AM
neway, my friends aren't drunken sluts. they're actually really good people that like spending my disoposable income. and i pay them to care about me while they abandon their children.

johnsmith
02-17-2009, 10:10 AM
About time someone from this site brought some fresh smack to the party! :tu

Because God knows mouse ain't doing it.

Blake
02-17-2009, 12:05 PM
cocaine is a hell of a drug

:lol I miss Rick James and Chapelle

Blake
02-17-2009, 12:36 PM

"hey mister tlfan j.j.......why do you keep on taking our moms away from us every night and why do they smell bad in the morning?"

tonylongoriafan
02-17-2009, 10:31 PM
"hey mister tlfan j.j.......why do you keep on taking our moms away from us every night and why do they smell bad in the morning?"

that's how i roll

MiamiHeat
02-17-2009, 10:52 PM
so you get laid by 3 young women and you are physically tired of having so much fun and don't know what to do?

Oh, no, look at me. I'm tonylongoriafan. I have 3 women all over me, my wallet is too small for my 50's, and my DIAMOND SHOES ARE TOO TIGHT!

Horn Tooter
02-17-2009, 10:56 PM
This topic has so much work for me where do I start?

tonylongoriafan
02-23-2009, 08:57 AM

:rolleyes

DANILO DRASKOVIC
02-24-2009, 11:21 AM
bone 'em